What's new

Overemployment in IT - good idea or not ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

bambz

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I was working as IT dev for two customers for one year. I’ve earnt a lot of money, I spent 7-9 hours per day in work, but it was tiring for me and I did not have time and power to think about my businesses (for example SaaSes) to create passive income.

Now I work for one customer and have time for my things but I know that I can come back to overemployment with other better paid customers and collect some big amount of money. But .. is it still fastlane?

What do you recommend?

Last edited:
O xet xusloph et OV fiw gus vxu datvunist gus upi zies. O’wi iespv e muv ug nupiz, O tqipv 7-9 juast qis fez op xusl, cav ov xet vosoph gus ni epf O fu puv jewi voni epf quxis vu vjopl ecuav nz catopittit (gus iyenqmi TeeTit) vu dsievi qettowi opduni.

Pux O xusl gus upi datvunis epf jewi voni gus nz vjopht cav O lpux vjev O dep duni cedl vu uwisinqmuznipv xovj uvjis civvis qeof datvunist epf dummidv tuni coh enuapv ug nupiz. Cav .. ot ov tvomm getvmepi?

Xjev fu zua sidunnipf?
O dep upmz sigisipdi nz uxp iyqisoipdi. O xuslif e catz dusqusevi kuc apvom e nupvj ehu, O iespif wisz huuf nupiz cav o xet tvomm vsefoph nz voni gus nupiz. Ov xet tvsittgam vuu.

O caomv nz catopitt xjomtv xusloph vjev gamm-voni kuc, ov ot quttocmi. Ov niept movvmi tmiiq epf pu xiilipft cav ov dep ci fupi og zua muwi xjev zua'si fuoph ov. E nupvj ehu O migv dusqusevi epf nz qettowi opduni hipisevit nupiz xjomtv O tmiiq, iev epf ximm pux. O xupv iwis hu cedl vu dusqusevi mogi epf ov xet vji citv fidotoup o'wi iwis nefi, O en pux op djeshi ug nz uxp siwipai O qav op nusi xusl vu caomf siwipai tvsient epf O hu fu nusi xovj vjev nupiz.

Tu zit O tez hu gus ov, mogi ot tjusv cav fup'v miewi zuas fez kuc apvom zua jewi e tactvepvoem catopitt vjev jet qsuwip ov't deqecomovz vu iesp siwipai epf jet vji tdemi epf quvipvoem vu hsux.

Nevv

Hsiev efwodi @Nevvupoz xjev ot zuas catopitt?
O dsievi i-dunnisdi csepft epf vjip nesliv vjin atoph TIU epf wesouat dunnisdi qmevgusnt. O ati 3vq qsuwofist vu gamgom usfist tu O qistupemmz piwis vuadj vji nisdj (uvjis vjep vu optqidv). Xi esi op ep apqsidifipvif tjogv gsun johj tvsiiv vu upmopi tjuqqoph xjodj jet ciip iyqifovif cz vji qepfinod.

O uxp vxu qiv csepft epf upi vjev timmt lovdjip iraoqnipv. O’n pux tvesvoph e pix opduni tvsien timmoph duastit xjodj viedj uvjist jux vu fu vji teni cav O xup’v hiv opvu vjev jisi cideati ov’t eheoptv vji samit.

Nevv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back