TheCloser
PARKED
Hello Everyone,
I've found myself in a inadvertent predicament.
There are 3 people here, player A, player B, and player C.
Player A and B are funding a business (business A) with player C. Player C is an important part of business A. Player A and B intend on creating a second business (business B) that is associated, but different, from business A. Players A, B, and C have all had a large hand in making business A. However, only players A and B will have a part in making business B. Therefore, players A and B will be the only owners of business B and fully intended on that the entire time.
The problem is player C has mistakeningly determined that they will be an owner of business B. Perhaps this was lack of explanation from players A and B. However, I can wholeheartedly say that was intended from the start and did not intend to cause confusion.
I don't want to make player C mad since they are important to business A.
My question is: how can I best inform player C of what was intended from the start? Do I bring it up to them? Do I wait until they bring it up to me? How do I explain this the best way without insulting.
This is a sticky situation that was unintended. I appreciate your help and assistance in this.
I've found myself in a inadvertent predicament.
There are 3 people here, player A, player B, and player C.
Player A and B are funding a business (business A) with player C. Player C is an important part of business A. Player A and B intend on creating a second business (business B) that is associated, but different, from business A. Players A, B, and C have all had a large hand in making business A. However, only players A and B will have a part in making business B. Therefore, players A and B will be the only owners of business B and fully intended on that the entire time.
The problem is player C has mistakeningly determined that they will be an owner of business B. Perhaps this was lack of explanation from players A and B. However, I can wholeheartedly say that was intended from the start and did not intend to cause confusion.
I don't want to make player C mad since they are important to business A.
My question is: how can I best inform player C of what was intended from the start? Do I bring it up to them? Do I wait until they bring it up to me? How do I explain this the best way without insulting.
This is a sticky situation that was unintended. I appreciate your help and assistance in this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
