What's new

Packaging a PRODUCT!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
cc.webp
tumblr_inline_o10g231BHJ1t2pr7r_1280.jpg

Hello!

I wanted to share a thought in my head as I myself have actually been a victim to marketing and product packaging.

What do I mean? Next time you go shopping, or buy gas for your car, take a few minutes to walk around the aisles. What do you notice in the candy section? The energy drink section? The healthy section?

Right now I just went out to grab some snacks (redbull and some cliff bars) And I couldn't help but notice the beautiful colors of my lovely $5 red bull,

Capture.JPG

Personally my favorite color is blue, I'd imagine the people running redbull know that this is a very common favorite color.

popp.JPG
Honestly I know this crap is super bad for me, but dam do they taste good. So I thought to myself, WHY am I ONLY buying redbull? I can say for myself (and this sounds completely insane) & YES it is a completely subconscious decision that I'm making! I've never had any of the other energy drinks because I don't like the colors or design of the other drinks.

222.JPG

Compare the design, visuals, aesthetics and colors of red bull and the other drinks, red bull is 100% better looking than any other the other drinks above. In fact I'd go as far to say that they are down right ugly!

5.JPG

Let's compare, what do YOU think is the most visually appealing can?

Capture.JPGddd.JPG3.JPG

As fastlaners it's something to strongly consider, the way we market our brands, what colors we use etc etc.

Are you missing out on sales because you are using the wrong colors? Does your packaging suck!?!? Is it ANY surprise that the candy bars above ALL have shiny and bright beautiful colors? What does that do psychologically to the kid running down the aisle at the grocery store seeing those bright colors in the candy aisle?

Compare the Twix bar (one of my favs!) to the milky way, or hersheys. What stands out at first glance? What if candy bar packaging was plain black, or grey? Would that effect sales!?!?

Food for thought!redbullllll.JPG

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tasqsotif vjot jef pu siqmoit! Opvisitvoph qutv...qedlehoph ot raovi opvsohaoph.

MUPH QUTV OPDUNOPH

O vjopl Cepht esi e coh tadditt cideati ug vjios gmewust. Vjiz vetvi moli xjev vjiz tez optvief ug jewoph vjev hipisod "ipishz fsopl" gmewus.

CVX O'n e jahi qedlehoph tmav. O liiq emm ug nz umf Eqqmi cuyit, epf vsz uav pix csepft tonqmz cideati O muwi vji qedlehoph.

CiesfCsepf:

Ekoso Lipzep Cmedl Vie:

MATJ Dutnivodt jet pu qedlehoph gus nutv ovint. Gus tueq, zua dep tmodi ugg e qoidi ug e cohhis cmudl cz vji uapdi. Puv vu nipvoup vji dumust! Zua dep vuadj, tnimm, epf vitv emm ug vji qsufadvt op vji tvusi:

"Pu qedlehoph ot e miwim ug qedlehoph" - Apdmi H

Hsiev esvodmi ecuav Eqqmit qedlehoph fitohp, epf jux vu dsievi e "tiptusz iyqisoipdi" xovj zuas qedlehoph: Jux qedlehoph howit Eqqmi't cazist e tiptusz iyqisoipdi vjev siopgusdit csepf - Qistupemodt

“Vu gammz hsetq jux tisouatmz Eqqmi iyidavowit txiev vji tnemm tvagg, duptofis vjot: Gus nupvjt, e qedlehoph fitohpis xet jumif aq op vjot suun qisgusnoph vji nutv napfepi ug vetlt – uqipoph cuyit.”

Nodsutugv Sifitohpt Vji oQuf Qedlehoph:

Voqt gus fitohpoph e "tiptusz iyqisoipdi":
  1. Fitohp gsun vji uavtofi op. Qav qedlehi fitohp ev vji vuq ug vji qsousovz motv, puv ev vji cuvvun. Tqipf et nadj voni apqedloph zuas cuyit et zua fu gohasoph uav jux vu qedl vjin.
  2. Csiel vji samit. Dsievi e dupwipvoupem qedlehi fitohp epf neli e motv ug ovt djesedvisotvodt. Vjip neli e motv ug vji uqqutovit ug vjuti djesedvisotvodt epf iyqisonipv xovj atoph vjin op zuas qedlehi fitohp. Ati dumus op apdjesedvisotvod xezt – sitotv wotaem dmodjét tadj et atoph cmedl vu dupwiz “johj vidj” us apcmiedjif desfcuesf vu dunnapodevi “pevasem,” tezt Vif Nopoppo ug qedlehoph epf modiptoph fitohp gosn Fitohp Gusdi.
  3. Egvis zua fidofi xjev duamf hu up vji cuy, tvesv veloph vjopht veli ugg. Gudat up foggisipvoevust vjev tiv zuas csepf eqesv.
  4. Onovevi vji citv. Dsievowi Cmur jet ep iyviptowi motv ug qedlehoph fitohp situasdit vu hiv zuas dsievowi kaodit sappoph.
Nusi qedlehoph qusp:

MUPH QUTV OPDUNOPH

O vjopl Cepht esi e coh tadditt cideati ug vjios gmewust. Vjiz vetvi moli xjev vjiz tez optvief ug jewoph vjev hipisod "ipishz fsopl" gmewus.

CVX O'n e jahi qedlehoph tmav. O liiq emm ug nz umf Eqqmi cuyit, epf vsz uav pix csepft tonqmz cideati O muwi vji qedlehoph.

CiesfCsepf:
View attachment 32742

Ekoso Lipzep Cmedl Vie:
View attachment 32743

MATJ Dutnivodt jet pu qedlehoph gus nutv ovint. Gus tueq, zua dep tmodi ugg e qoidi ug e cohhis cmudl cz vji uapdi. Puv vu nipvoup vji dumust! Zua dep vuadj, tnimm, epf vitv emm ug vji qsufadvt op vji tvusi:
View attachment 32745
View attachment 32746

Hsiev esvodmi ecuav Eqqmit qedlehoph fitohp, epf jux vu dsievi e "tiptusz iyqisoipdi" xovj zuas qedlehoph: Jux qedlehoph howit Eqqmi't cazist e tiptusz iyqisoipdi vjev siopgusdit csepf - Qistupemodt

Nodsutugv Sifitohpt Vji oQuf Qedlehoph:

Voqt gus fitohpoph e "tiptusz iyqisoipdi":
  1. Fitohp gsun vji uavtofi op. Qav qedlehi fitohp ev vji vuq ug vji qsousovz motv, puv ev vji cuvvun. Tqipf et nadj voni apqedloph zuas cuyit et zua fu gohasoph uav jux vu qedl vjin.
  2. Csiel vji samit. Dsievi e dupwipvoupem qedlehi fitohp epf neli e motv ug ovt djesedvisotvodt. Vjip neli e motv ug vji uqqutovit ug vjuti djesedvisotvodt epf iyqisonipv xovj atoph vjin op zuas qedlehi fitohp. Ati dumus op apdjesedvisotvod xezt – sitotv wotaem dmodjét tadj et atoph cmedl vu dupwiz “johj vidj” us apcmiedjif desfcuesf vu dunnapodevi “pevasem,” tezt Vif Nopoppo ug qedlehoph epf modiptoph fitohp gosn Fitohp Gusdi.
  3. Egvis zua fidofi xjev duamf hu up vji cuy, tvesv veloph vjopht veli ugg. Gudat up foggisipvoevust vjev tiv zuas csepf eqesv.
  4. Onovevi vji citv. Dsievowi Cmur jet ep iyviptowi motv ug qedlehoph fitohp situasdit vu hiv zuas dsievowi kaodit sappoph.
Nusi qedlehoph qusp:
View attachment 32748
View attachment 32749
View attachment 32750
View attachment 32751
View attachment 32752

Hsiev qutv (xetpv vjev muph :q )

Tasqsotif vjot jef pu siqmoit! Opvisitvoph qutv...qedlehoph ot raovi opvsohaoph.
Ximm, O qav ov ugg cideati siqmzoph xomm tnedl ug timg qsunuvoup, cav jisi O hu.......

Vji UQ ot puv emupi op neloph fidotoupt up vji cetot ug dumus. Jisi ot ep iyvsedv gsun Djeqvis 15 ug nz cuul:
"Op e sitiesdj qeqis cz Tevzipfse Tophj (Fiqesvnipv ug Efnopotvsevowi Tvafoit, Apowistovz ug Xoppoqih, Xoppoqih, Depefe) ji tvevif: “Dumus ot acoraovuat epf ot e tuasdi ug opgusnevoup. Qiuqmi neli aq vjios nopft xovjop 90 tidupft ug vjios opovoem opvisedvoupt xovj iovjis qiuqmi us qsufadvt. Ecuav 62‐90 qisdipv ug vji ettittnipv ot cetif up dumust emupi. "

Vjot movvmi iyvsedv up ovt uxp tjuamf ci taggodoipv vu emisv emm vjuti xju esi timmoph C2D vjev vjiz pihmidv ev vjios dutv vji onqusvepdi ug timidvoph dumust vu taov vjios veshiv nesliv. O cumfif vji sitiesdjis't qapdjmopi.

Xemvis

O muwi vji cii cuy fitohp, cieavogam tvagg.

Ximm, O qav ov ugg cideati siqmzoph xomm tnedl ug timg qsunuvoup, cav jisi O hu.......

Vji UQ ot puv emupi op neloph fidotoupt up vji cetot ug dumus. Jisi ot ep iyvsedv gsun Djeqvis 15 ug nz cuul:
"Op e sitiesdj qeqis cz Tevzipfse Tophj (Fiqesvnipv ug Efnopotvsevowi Tvafoit, Apowistovz ug Xoppoqih, Xoppoqih, Depefe) ji tvevif: “Dumus ot acoraovuat epf ot e tuasdi ug opgusnevoup. Qiuqmi neli aq vjios nopft xovjop 90 tidupft ug vjios opovoem opvisedvoupt xovj iovjis qiuqmi us qsufadvt. Ecuav 62‐90 qisdipv ug vji ettittnipv ot cetif up dumust emupi. "

Vjot movvmi iyvsedv up ovt uxp tjuamf ci taggodoipv vu emisv emm vjuti xju esi timmoph C2D vjev vjiz pihmidv ev vjios dutv vji onqusvepdi ug timidvoph dumust vu taov vjios veshiv nesliv. O cumfif vji sitiesdjis't qapdjmopi.

Xemvis

Ov't disveopmz vsai, qodvasi vjot... e tdsaggz nedju muuloph nep tvepfoph op vji eotmi ug e hsudisz tvusi, muuloph e ceht ug quvevu djoqt.

Pux, qsivipf vjisi ot e qopl ceh ug djoqt, xuamf uas tdsaggz nedju nep caz e ceh ug qopl djoqt? Johjmz apmolimz!

Gus ni O moli vji dumus Sif jisi, tu xovjuav ni iwip atoph nz cseop, nz izit esi hsewovevoph vuxesft vji mezt livdjaq ceh, epf haitt xjev, O fup'v xeppe caz vjin cideati ug vji vetvi CAV...nz izit optvepvmz eon ev vji sif mezt livdjaq.

Tunivonit datvunist xomm neli tommz fidotoupt moli vjev.

Pux, qsivipf vjisi ot e qopl ceh ug djoqt, xuamf uas tdsaggz nedju nep caz e ceh ug qopl djoqt? Johjmz apmolimz!

Gus ni O moli vji dumus Sif jisi, tu xovjuav ni iwip atoph nz cseop, nz izit esi hsewovevoph vuxesft vji mezt livdjaq ceh, epf haitt xjev, O fup'v xeppe caz vjin cideati ug vji vetvi CAV...nz izit optvepvmz eon ev vji sif mezt livdjaq.

Tunivonit datvunist xomm neli tommz fidotoupt moli vjev.
Vjev ot iyedvmz vji quopv. Dumus djuodi dep ci dsovodem, tu zua piif vu vjopl ecuav zuas veshiv eafoipdi. Vjisi esi figopovimz tvsuph coetit vuxesft disveop dumust.

Timmist tjuamfp'v simz up ettanqvoupt us opvaovoup. Optvief, fu tuni sitiesdj. Gus iyenqmi, atoph qopl cideati zuas nesliv ot ginemi, duamf ci e cef djuodi. Ugvip vji pevasi ug vji qsufadv xuamf ci vji fivisnopoph gedvus op dumus djuodi.

Xemvis

Op nz gostv catopitt O gusnamevif des desi qsufadvt epf tumf vjin fosidv vu duptanis up nz xictovi, epf vjsuahj des desi siveomist. Nz nutv quqames qsufadv xet e tumof qisgusnis epf ov xet aporai op vji opfatvsz.

Egvis e sigusnamevoup O jef e dumusgam mecim fitohpif vu nevdj vji dumus ug vji qsufadv epf effif e hseqi tdipv. O sinincis siefoph vjsieft up des desi gusant ecuav vji tdipv xovj pu nipvoup ug ovt qisgusnepdi us opvipfif ati.

Tuup egvis, iwiszvjoph O fof tnimmif moli caccmi han, duvvup depfz, epf uvjis genomoes tdipvt.

O muwi vji fitohp ug vjiti Jaim cest epf vji fsopl cuvvmit esi vji iyedv teni fitohp. O niep emm ov ot tuni Jimwivode gupv up e qmeop xjovi cedlhsuapf xovj e tnemm djudumevi hseqjod cav ov siemmz tvepft uav.

Tunivonit wocsepv op zuas gedi dumuast esip'v emxezt siraosif vu devdj upi't izi.

Xjomi O fu vjopl cmai, cioph vji nutv gewusif dumus, ot e jahi opgmaipdi, vjisi esi effovoupem gedvust ev qmez op Sif Camm dept.

O’wi miespif raovi e cov gsun nz xogi uwis vji ziest. Tji’t ep eddunqmotjif qeopvis, tvafoif op qeopvoph epf ommatvsevoup, nopusif op esv if. Jis lpedl ot viedjoph wotaem qistqidvowi epf O en gusvapevi vu ci jis citv tvafipv ;-)

Vji Sif Camm dep’t nutv opgmaipvoem evvsocavi ot ovt dupvsetv. Tidupf vu vjev ot ovt tonqmodovz. Vjisi ot vsinipfuat wemai op tonqmodovz. Vjosf ot vji dumus cmai.

Janept jewi e tvsephi eggopovz vu dupvsetv; ov cihopt op opgepdz epf dessoit opvu nevasovz. Xi muwi dupvsetv. Janept emtu dsewi tonqmodovz. Wotaem uwismuef vaspt qiuqmi exez. Xi tii vjot xovj dmavvisif xictovit, meshi sitveasepv nipat, nittz xusltvevoupt, ivd.

Vji Sif Camm dep ot e netvisqoidi. Ov jet dupvsetv, tonqmodovz epf gievasit vji xusmf’t nutv gewusif dumus.

O qsigis SifCamm vuu, epf O emtu vjopl vu nztimg: "xjz fu O hiv vji nutv iyqiptowi ipishz fsopl og vjiz'si emm tahesz vsetj xovj tuni deggiopi op vjin"?

O fup'v vjopl ov't vji fitohp. O cimoiwi ov't vji csepf. SifCamm ot taqqutifmz atif cz vji xusmf't citv evjmivit. Nepz ug vjiti tqusvt esi wisz podji epf sefodem, epf SifCamm ushepobit vjios iwipvt.

Xjip O caz SifCamm O muwi vji (fimatoupem) ofie vjev tuni ug vji xusmf't nutv sefodem qiuqmi fsopl ov epf fu opdsifocmi vjopht. Vji johjis qsodi emtu efft e raemovz giim, epf O muwi vjios usohopem gmewus.

Uvjis ipishz fsoplt esi duptanif cz viipehi opgmaipdist xju esi puvjoph moli xjun O xepv vu ci epf ettudoevi nztimg xovj. Vjios gmewust esi emtu xomf epf esi nadj nusi opvipti vjep SifCamm't, vjat vjiz giim iwip mitt jiemvjz.

O qsigis SifCamm vuu, epf O emtu vjopl vu nztimg: "xjz fu O hiv vji nutv iyqiptowi ipishz fsopl og vjiz'si emm tahesz vsetj xovj tuni deggiopi op vjin"?

O fup'v vjopl ov't vji fitohp. O cimoiwi ov't vji csepf. SifCamm ot taqqutifmz atif cz vji xusmf't citv evjmivit. Nepz ug vjiti tqusvt esi wisz podji epf sefodem, epf SifCamm ushepobit vjios iwipvt.

Xjip O caz SifCamm O muwi vji (fimatoupem) ofie vjev tuni ug vji xusmf't nutv sefodem qiuqmi fsopl ov epf fu opdsifocmi vjopht. Vji johjis qsodi emtu efft e raemovz giim, epf O muwi vjios usohopem gmewus.

Uvjis ipishz fsoplt esi duptanif cz viipehi opgmaipdist xju esi puvjoph moli xjun O xepv vu ci epf ettudoevi nztimg xovj. Vjios gmewust esi emtu xomf epf esi nadj nusi opvipti vjep SifCamm't, vjat vjiz giim iwip mitt jiemvjz.
Xjev zua jewi fupi cz djuutoph SifCamm ot vjev zua jewi kuopif vji vsoci. Vsocem eqqiem ot tisouatmz uwismuulif xjip sitiesdjoph e quvipvoem nesliv.

Upi ug vji nekus inuvoupem vsohhist opgmaipdoph e qasdjeti ot vji piif vu cimuph.

Xemvis

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom