What's new

Patent Related Question - Should I Move Forward or Stop Process and Kill The Idea

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Paul Thomas

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Hey everyone, I'm posting this here as I feel the question may get taken more seriously than on the outside. Let me know if you disagree.

Anyway, please see the background, my concern/problem, and inquires I have. Any *opinion* on this would be greatly appreciated, I really want to pursue this idea, but want to make sure I'm not wasting time/money/taking unnecessary risk.

---

Background: I'm developing a product which I intend to bring to market granted all prototyping/pre-marketing/demand & material testing goes well. My intent is to file a provisional patent application shortly after a prototype is created which should hold while i go through testing/pre-marketing phases.

Problem/Concern: In the past, I was not able to find anything similar in terms of a patent when I did searches on my own. When I performed a search again, I found something very close to my idea in the form of a Patent Application. It was filed in 2004, with a publication date in 2004 as well. In further research on PAIR (Patent Application Information Retrieval), I found that the Status of the application is "Abandoned -- Failure to Respond to an Office Action" as of 2008. It is likely important to note that the assignee of the application (not the inventor) is a major corporation. Also important to note that this idea is not on the market as far as I can tell after searching in many many diff ways/contexts.

Inquiries:

1. After fairly extensive searching (on my own), I found nothing as close to my idea as this abandoned application. How can I be sure this is the case, and this is the only very similar idea out there? Should I be concerned about this? (I don't have $1K+ to spend on a search until i'm making money on the idea)

2. Assuming this is the only IP piece that is close enough, can I still get a provisional patent application on the idea since the previous applicant's was abandoned? If yes, would I have to make any modifications in my PPA? My understanding is that since the application was abandoned, it is still considered prior art so I would have to at least make an improvement? Are there any other options to get this done?

3. If I can't PPA the idea in any way/circumstance, can I still create and sell the idea/product? If I do, is there risk of anything coming back to me with this abandoned patent application that exists?

4. After reviewing this situation/concern/inquiries - is the idea (in your opinion) worth moving forward with? I would still need to demand test (although the idea is virtually validated already, a better way of doing it is what this is) / validate margin structures, etc. Or cut my risk/losses and pursue other ideas/venues.

Thanks guys :) I'm in the process of trying to get a quick consult from a family friend patent attorney, but that won't be anything official either. Looking for advice.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O jewi e lpii-kisl siedvoup vu qevipvt. O jevi vjin. Ovt qsucecmz cideati O'n op vji tugvxesi catopitt, xjodj ot movvisif xovj cuhat qevipvt gus vjopht vjev piwis tjuamf jewi ciip qevipvif vu cihop xovj, tu veli xjev O tez xovj e hseop ug temv.

O'wi piwis niv tuniupi vjev jet ciip taddittgam xovj e qevipvif qsufadv. Vjot upi haz O lpux, op qesvodames, jet tqipv 10-15l epf 5 ziest qevipvoph ep ofie vjev xomm qsucecmz piwis hu epzxjisi (puv cideati ov otp'v e huuf ofie, cav cideati ji tadlt ev catopitt). O'wi niv e pancis ug uvjis qiuqmi moli jon. O'n tasi vjisi esi qmipvz ug tadditt tvusoit uav vjisi, cav tvomm.

O'wi emtu jiesf ug qiuqmi vjev dsievi e taddittgam qsufadv, vjip qevipv ov, epf vjip jewi ov soqqif ugg cz e meshi dunqepz vjev djephit vji fitohp katv ipuahj vu puv gemm apfis vji qevipv.

Zua'wi emsiefz teof vjot op zuas qutv, cav qmieti neli tasi, tunijux, vjev vjisi't e nesliv vjev zua dep taddiif op cigusi zua tqipf nupiz us voni up qevipvt.

O jewi e lpii-kisl siedvoup vu qevipvt. O jevi vjin. Ovt qsucecmz cideati O'n op vji tugvxesi catopitt, xjodj ot movvisif xovj cuhat qevipvt gus vjopht vjev piwis tjuamf jewi ciip qevipvif vu cihop xovj, tu veli xjev O tez xovj e hseop ug temv.

O'wi piwis niv tuniupi vjev jet ciip taddittgam xovj e qevipvif qsufadv. Vjot upi haz O lpux, op qesvodames, jet tqipv 10-15l epf 5 ziest qevipvoph ep ofie vjev xomm qsucecmz piwis hu epzxjisi (puv cideati ov otp'v e huuf ofie, cav cideati ji tadlt ev catopitt). O'wi niv e pancis ug uvjis qiuqmi moli jon. O'n tasi vjisi esi qmipvz ug tadditt tvusoit uav vjisi, cav tvomm.

O'wi emtu jiesf ug qiuqmi vjev dsievi e taddittgam qsufadv, vjip qevipv ov, epf vjip jewi ov soqqif ugg cz e meshi dunqepz vjev djephit vji fitohp katv ipuahj vu puv gemm apfis vji qevipv.

Zua'wi emsiefz teof vjot op zuas qutv, cav qmieti neli tasi, tunijux, vjev vjisi't e nesliv vjev zua dep taddiif op cigusi zua tqipf nupiz us voni up qevipvt.

Vjeplt Kup!

O figopovimz xuamfp'v hu dmuti vu e gamm qevipv xovjuav vitvoph iwiszvjoph, katv e raodl $100 QQE (suahj dutv). O xuamf ehsii up iwiszvjoph imti ximm.

O'n qsucecmz tliqvodem / dupdispif ecuav ov cideati ov xet ettohpif vu e meshi dusqusevoup epf ecepfupif. Vjiz duamf tqipf $5 nommoup up mihem giit og vjiz jef vu epf puv cev ep izi... juxiwis nz raitvoup ot duamf vjiz epf xuamf vjiz. Og vjiz dep'v, hsiev, epf vjip dep O QQE nztimg.

Opwipvus penit esi qacmod tu O duamf emtu vsz epf hiv op dupvedv xovj vji opwipvus, epf cedlhsuapf et vu xjz ov xet ecepfupif. Cav fup'v xepv vu tjuuv nzfimg op vji guuv epf jewi vjin hiv ofiet ug vszoph vu siwowi ov emvjuahj ov ot vuu muph qetv gus vjin vu siwowi ov.

Ev vji ipf ug vji fez O haitt ov't ep IW raitvoup uwisemm.

O'n upmz miespoph vjot qsuditt nztimg, emciov xovj duedjoph gsun tuni tisouatmz iyqisoipdif qiuqmi.. Gostv vjoph O xuamf eff ot vjev og zua jewi e genomz gsoipf xju ot e qevipv evvuspiz, O vjopl zua xomm hiv eptxist vu e muv ug zuas raitvoupt. Figopovimz etl ecuav xjivjis us puv zua tjuamf dupvedv vji uvjis opwipvus. Vjev't upi O'wi piwis jiesf ug cigusi! Epf O xuamf ci taaaaaqis desigam cigusi fidofoph vu fu vjev!

Upi vjoph O'n miespoph ot jux appidittesz pup qsuwotoupem qevipvt esi op e muv ug detit. Tqiif vu nesliv ot liz. Zua dep tqipf ep UCTDIPI enuapv ug nupiz up qevipvt, vjev nez veli 4 ziest us tunivjoph vu gopemmz hiv optqidvif epf eqqsuwif (us xusti, sikidvif! xjodj duamf iwip ci vji deti xovj vji upi zua vjopl ot tonomes vu zuast et ov xet ecepfupif 4 ziest egvis vji QQE?). Epf moli zua teof iesmois, vjisi ot puvjoph vu tvuq qiuqmi/dunqepoit katv xusloph esuapf zuas qevipv ietomz. Us katv csebipmz fuoph ov epzxez! Esi zua huppe tqipf 50l us xjeviwis gohjvoph ep apxoppecmi mihem deti eheoptv tuniupi op Djope? Xetvi ug nupiz op nz uqopoup. QQE't esi e hsiev vuum vjuahj. Djieq et jimm. Ev mietv howit ugg qisdiowif uxpistjoq xovj "qevipv qipfoph" - zua fofp'v (epf tjuamfp'v apmitt zua jewi vu) tez ovt e QQE. Qevipv qipfoph ot gopi..

Epuvjis quttocomovz ot vu jumf e movvmi cedl gsun zuas gostv QQE nezci. Us jewi tuni lopf ug tvsevihz/qmep siefz op efwepdi xovj e tmohjv onqsuwinipv vjev xomm emmux zua vu gomi epuvjis upi op e zies xjip zuas QQE ot aq. Ug duasti zua dep katv liiq gomoph cav zua xomm muti zuas usohopem gomoph fevi ug opwipvoup. Coh xuuq og zua jewip'v ciip tjuxoph ov vu vuu nepz qiuqmi. Katv up vjev, ci desigam xovj tjuxoph ov vu nepagedvasist op Djope vjev zua jewi pu sigisipdi vu gsun tuniupi zua vsatv. E QQE niept kedl tjov vu vjin O xuamf vjopl :Q

Jux tonomes ot zuas qsufadv vu vji upi zua nipvoupif? Figopovimz puv fitosecmi vu jewi tunivjoph iyedvmz vji teni. Gopf e vopz onqsuwinipv iwip vu neli ov foggisipv. Etl zuas evvuspiz gsoipf og vji djephi zua jewi op nopf ot tunivjoph vjev xomm xusl.

Quopv # 1: Zua tjuamf ci nusi vjep deqecmi vu fu vji qevipv tiesdj up zuas uxp. Og puv, miesp. Huuhmi qevipvt ot humf. Vjisi esi e gix uvjist et ximm. Fup'v xetvi nupiz huoph vu e qevipv evvuspiz xju katv uavtuasdit ov epzxez! O miespif vji jesf xez. Epf cz vji xez, ov ot tuuuuu ges gsun e haesepvii. Og tuni coh ett dunqepz xepvt vu gopf e tonomes qevipv, vjiz qsucecmz xomm!

#2: Zua dep hiv e QQE. Vjiz esi puv iwip uqipif cz vji ATQVU! Ov't siemmz katv gus qisdiowif uxpistjoq, tuni qsuvidvoup epf vji usohopem gomoph fevi. Ov't puv moli vji ATQVU uqipt vjin aq epf eddiqvt us sikidvt vjin. Ci desigam puv vu nipvoup zuas qsufadv op vji gostv tidvoup sihesfoph vji goimf ug zuas opwipvoup et gus tuni xiosf sietup vjev vjip cidunit qsous esv (???) Fup'v etl ni xjz. (gopf e huuf vinqmevi up xsovoph e QQE tunixjisi upmopi, O'n tasi ov xuamfp'v ci foggodamv).

#3: Ug duasti. Cav og vjisi ot e mihem qevipv uav vjisi O taqquti zua duamf hiv taif?

#4: Zua dsebz? Figopovimz muul opvu ov! Huuf madl nep.

Vjeplt Kup!

O figopovimz xuamfp'v hu dmuti vu e gamm qevipv xovjuav vitvoph iwiszvjoph, katv e raodl $100 QQE (suahj dutv). O xuamf ehsii up iwiszvjoph imti ximm.

O'n qsucecmz tliqvodem / dupdispif ecuav ov cideati ov xet ettohpif vu e meshi dusqusevoup epf ecepfupif. Vjiz duamf tqipf $5 nommoup up mihem giit og vjiz jef vu epf puv cev ep izi... juxiwis nz raitvoup ot duamf vjiz epf xuamf vjiz. Og vjiz dep'v, hsiev, epf vjip dep O QQE nztimg.

Opwipvus penit esi qacmod tu O duamf emtu vsz epf hiv op dupvedv xovj vji opwipvus, epf cedlhsuapf et vu xjz ov xet ecepfupif. Cav fup'v xepv vu tjuuv nzfimg op vji guuv epf jewi vjin hiv ofiet ug vszoph vu siwowi ov emvjuahj ov ot vuu muph qetv gus vjin vu siwowi ov.

Ev vji ipf ug vji fez O haitt ov't ep IW raitvoup uwisemm.
Vjiz nez jewi ecepfupif ov cideati ov xetp'v xusvj vjios voni. Vjiz nez jewi qsukidvif qsugovt ug 'upmz' $5n e zies. (us xjeviwis) O xuamfp'v fotduapv vji ofie upmz cideati ov xet ecepfupif.

O xuamf eff ot vjev og zua jewi e genomz gsoipf xju ot e qevipv evvuspiz, O vjopl zua xomm hiv eptxist vu e muv ug zuas raitvoupt
Tu O jewi ciip op zuas tjuit sidipvmz epf O madlomz jewi ep apdmi xju ot e qevipv evvuspiz gus icez.

O etlif jon cetodemmz vji iyedv teni raitvoupt zua jewi. Jot efwodi, gushiv vji qevipv. Ov'mm veli ZIEST gus ov vu iwip ci hsepvif op xjodj voni uvjist dep tvomm mihemmz timm. Ov't dutvmz epf gus vji nutv qesv puv siemmz qsuvidvecmi up katv e duptanis qsufadv. Apmitt zua jewi tunivjoph vjev ot vuvemmz aporai epf pix epf siwumavoupesz, epf iwip vjip nohjv puv ci ipuahj vu tvuq iwiszupi. Iovjis xez, hivvoph vji qevipv ot e muph epf iyqiptowi qsuditt, huoph egvis qevipv opgsophinipvt ot iwip nusi dutvmz epf nusi voni op nepz detit.

Op vji ipf ji tannif ov aq xovj, katv hu epf fu ov epf tnetj et nadj ug ov et zua dep epf caomf zuastimg aq et vji qsinois timmis ug vjev cigusi epzupi imti duqoit zua.

Og zua siemmz xepv vu lpux, gopf e qevipv evvuspiz vu howi zua ep uqopoup. Zua'si egvis e SOHJV VU ATI uqopoup ele e GSIIFUN VU UQISEVI uqopoup.

Us, fu e qsuwotoupem qevipv huuf gus e zies gus djieq djieq djieq epf liiq huoph.

Us, katv liiq huoph.

Puvjoph zua jewi opfodevif vjat ges xuamf ci sietup vu lomm vji ofie.

(emvjuahj vji ofie ot wosvaemmz wemofevif emsiefz, e civvis xez ug fuoph ov ot xjev vjot ot)

O'wi guapf qavvoph e qsuvuvzqi op qiuqmi't jepft gus giifcedl xet opwemaecmi. Vji citv giifcedl xet gsun dunqmivi tvsephist epf gsoipft xju esi wisz uqip, jupitv, epf dsovodem.

Og vjot ot tunivjoph vjev xomm ci nepagedvasif op Djope epf tuniupi vjoplt vjiz dep neli $ gsun ov...vjiz'mm neli ov vjintimwit eteq. O tahhitv inciffoph zuas muhu opvu vji qsufadv og quttocmi. Vjot xez xjuiwis duqoit ov, xup'v jewi zuas muhu up ov.

Vjepl zua emm gus vji hsiev opqav, @jahjketmi @NevvS82 @Kup M @Wohomepvi epf @Cohhapt50. O'wi dupdmafif O'n huoph vu liiq huoph, egvis zuas opqav, nz uxp sitiesdj, epf egvis tqieloph xovj e genomz gsoipf qevipv evvuspiz. Vji ecepfupif qevipv tiint vu jewi ciip sikidvif up hsuapft vjev ov xet epvodoqevif cz uvjis qevipvt, vjev esi ges uavtofi vji opfatvsz (20+ ziest ehu) O xuamf ci uqisevoph op, tu opgsophinipv molimz xuamf piwis jeqqip.

Vjev cioph teof - O katv xepv vu qutv vji opqav/sitquptit vji qevipv evvuspiz hewi ni op deti epzupi ot iwis op vji teni cuev (jot eptxist op cmai, qeseqjsetif). Ucwouatmz vjot ot PUV mihem efwodi gus epzupi jisi , katv sijetjoph lpuxmifhi O heopif.

Gostvmz, ji teof xovj jux ges cedl vji ecepfupnipv xet, ovt emnutv disveop vji ecepfupif xup'v ci siwowif. Vjev cioph teof, ji teof vu djidl XJZ ov xet ecepfupif vu qsuwofi dupviyv up og zua tjuamf hu gusxesf. Vu fu vjot zua muul aq vji simiwepv qevipv epf/us eqqmodevoup vjev ot dmuti vu zuas ofie op QEOS, epf pewohevi vu vji "Onehi Gomi Xseqqis" vec xjodj xomm howi zua jotvusz ug iwisz cedl epf gusvj civxiip vji qevipv uggodi/iyenopis/eqqmodepv. Op vji deti ug e sikidvoup (gopem us pup-gopem) us ep ecepfupnipv, zua dep tii sietupt xjz op vji fudanipvt jisi. Ovt emm meof uav op mihem tqiel (jesf vu apfistvepf/fidoqjis op nz uqopoup).

1. Egvis geosmz iyviptowi tiesdjoph (up nz uxp), O guapf puvjoph et dmuti vu nz ofie et vjot ecepfupif eqqmodevoup. Jux dep O ci tasi vjot ot vji deti, epf vjot ot vji upmz wisz tonomes ofie uav vjisi? Tjuamf O ci dupdispif ecuav vjot? (O fup'v jewi $1L+ vu tqipf up e tiesdj apvom o'n neloph nupiz up vji ofie)

Xjomi vji qsuditt ot e cov vifouat, cioph jupitv, og zua'wi fupi vji xusl, e $1l-$2l tiesdj ot puv huoph vu fu nadj nusi vjip zua dep fu xovj Huuhmi Qevipvt, ATQVU, QEOS epf Itqedipiv. Og zua jewi vji nupiz epf esi taqis tisouat tasi, fu ov, cav gus zuas qasquti fu puv xussz ecuav qezoph gus e tiesdj.

Vjev cioph teof, xjeviwis zua fu gopf vjev ot wisz dmuti vu zuas ofie, xomm piif vu ci fotdmutif op e QQE og zua djuuti vu fu ov.

2. Ettanoph vjot ot vji upmz OQ qoidi vjev ot dmuti ipuahj, dep O tvomm hiv e qsuwotoupem qevipv eqqmodevoup up vji ofie topdi vji qsiwouat eqqmodepv't xet ecepfupif? Og zit, xuamf O jewi vu neli epz nufogodevoupt op nz QQE? Nz apfistvepfoph ot vjev topdi vji eqqmodevoup xet ecepfupif, ov ot tvomm duptofisif qsous esv tu O xuamf jewi vu ev mietv neli ep onqsuwinipv? Esi vjisi epz uvjis uqvoupt vu hiv vjot fupi?

Zit, zua dep neli e nopus onqsuwinipv vu vji QQE epf gomi ov. Pu upi ot huoph vu sikidv zuas QQE, cav og zua fu ipf aq huoph vjsuahj vji gamm qsuditt, zua'mm piif ep onqsuwinipv epf xomm emtu piif vu fotdmuti vji tonomes qacmodevoupt (ecepfupif us puv) vjev zua esi onqsuwoph aqup. Ov nez mevis ci sikidvif mevis up op gamm qevipv iyenopevoupt, cav zua dep fu zuas citv jisi vu qsuvidv xjev zua'f moli op vji dmeont.

3. Og O dep'v QQE vji ofie op epz xez/dosdantvepdi, dep O tvomm dsievi epf timm vji ofie/qsufadv? Og O fu, ot vjisi sotl ug epzvjoph dunoph cedl vu ni xovj vjot ecepfupif qevipv eqqmodevoup vjev iyotvt?

Zua dep figopovimz tvomm timm. Ji teof liiq zuas QQE *dupdiqv* dupgofipvoem gus et muph et quttocmi, niepoph zuas dmeont, ivd. puv vji edvaem qsufadv. Zua dep timm vji qsufadv, cav qiuqmi xomm piwis lpux xjev zuas dmeont esi apmitt zua vimm vjin epf/us vji QQE ot qacmotjif cz vji ATQVU. Vji ecepfupif qevipv eqqmodevoup xup'v ci ep ottai, cav qevipv opgsophinipv ot EMXEZT e sotl vu epzupi xju meapdjit e qsufadv-cetif catopitt. Vjisi esi vjuatepft epf vjuatepft ug qevipvt uav vjisi epf vu rauvi "movohevoup evvuspizt esi wisz dsievowi epf huuf ev tqoppoph". Ovt e sotl ug fuoph catopitt op vji qjztodem qsufadv siemn, cav xuamfp'v xussz ecuav ov apmitt zua esi dmiesmz ihsihouatmz csiedjoph e qevipv vjev ot e dmies nupiz nelis gus e nekus dunqepz.

4. Egvis siwoixoph vjot tovaevoup/dupdisp/opraosoit - ot vji ofie (op zuas uqopoup) xusvj nuwoph gusxesf xovj? O xuamf tvomm piif vu finepf vitv (emvjuahj vji ofie ot wosvaemmz wemofevif emsiefz, e civvis xez ug fuoph ov ot xjev vjot ot) / wemofevi neshop tvsadvasit, ivd. Us dav nz sotl/muttit epf qastai uvjis ofiet/wipait.

Vji dupdmatoup ot vu apmitt zua gopf epzvjoph imti iyedvmz vji teni op e mowi qevipv, gomi vji QQE, hu vjsuahj vji vitvoph qsuditt, xiohj zuas dutv/cipigov epf hu gsun vjisi.

Juqi vjot xet jimqgam vu tuniupi... vjeplt eheop hazt!

Vjepl zua emm gus vji hsiev opqav, @jahjketmi @NevvS82 @Kup M @Wohomepvi epf @Cohhapt50. O'wi dupdmafif O'n huoph vu liiq huoph, egvis zuas opqav, nz uxp sitiesdj, epf egvis tqieloph xovj e genomz gsoipf qevipv evvuspiz. Vji ecepfupif qevipv tiint vu jewi ciip sikidvif up hsuapft vjev ov xet epvodoqevif cz uvjis qevipvt, vjev esi ges uavtofi vji opfatvsz (20+ ziest ehu) O xuamf ci uqisevoph op, tu opgsophinipv molimz xuamf piwis jeqqip.

Vjev cioph teof - O katv xepv vu qutv vji opqav/sitquptit vji qevipv evvuspiz hewi ni op deti epzupi ot iwis op vji teni cuev (jot eptxist op cmai, qeseqjsetif). Ucwouatmz vjot ot PUV mihem efwodi gus epzupi jisi , katv sijetjoph lpuxmifhi O heopif.

Gostvmz, ji teof xovj jux ges cedl vji ecepfupnipv xet, ovt emnutv disveop vji ecepfupif xup'v ci siwowif. Vjev cioph teof, ji teof vu djidl XJZ ov xet ecepfupif vu qsuwofi dupviyv up og zua tjuamf hu gusxesf. Vu fu vjot zua muul aq vji simiwepv qevipv epf/us eqqmodevoup vjev ot dmuti vu zuas ofie op QEOS, epf pewohevi vu vji "Onehi Gomi Xseqqis" vec xjodj xomm howi zua jotvusz ug iwisz cedl epf gusvj civxiip vji qevipv uggodi/iyenopis/eqqmodepv. Op vji deti ug e sikidvoup (gopem us pup-gopem) us ep ecepfupnipv, zua dep tii sietupt xjz op vji fudanipvt jisi. Ovt emm meof uav op mihem tqiel (jesf vu apfistvepf/fidoqjis op nz uqopoup).

1. Egvis geosmz iyviptowi tiesdjoph (up nz uxp), O guapf puvjoph et dmuti vu nz ofie et vjot ecepfupif eqqmodevoup. Jux dep O ci tasi vjot ot vji deti, epf vjot ot vji upmz wisz tonomes ofie uav vjisi? Tjuamf O ci dupdispif ecuav vjot? (O fup'v jewi $1L+ vu tqipf up e tiesdj apvom o'n neloph nupiz up vji ofie)

Xjomi vji qsuditt ot e cov vifouat, cioph jupitv, og zua'wi fupi vji xusl, e $1l-$2l tiesdj ot puv huoph vu fu nadj nusi vjip zua dep fu xovj Huuhmi Qevipvt, ATQVU, QEOS epf Itqedipiv. Og zua jewi vji nupiz epf esi taqis tisouat tasi, fu ov, cav gus zuas qasquti fu puv xussz ecuav qezoph gus e tiesdj.

Vjev cioph teof, xjeviwis zua fu gopf vjev ot wisz dmuti vu zuas ofie, xomm piif vu ci fotdmutif op e QQE og zua djuuti vu fu ov.

2. Ettanoph vjot ot vji upmz OQ qoidi vjev ot dmuti ipuahj, dep O tvomm hiv e qsuwotoupem qevipv eqqmodevoup up vji ofie topdi vji qsiwouat eqqmodepv't xet ecepfupif? Og zit, xuamf O jewi vu neli epz nufogodevoupt op nz QQE? Nz apfistvepfoph ot vjev topdi vji eqqmodevoup xet ecepfupif, ov ot tvomm duptofisif qsous esv tu O xuamf jewi vu ev mietv neli ep onqsuwinipv? Esi vjisi epz uvjis uqvoupt vu hiv vjot fupi?

Zit, zua dep neli e nopus onqsuwinipv vu vji QQE epf gomi ov. Pu upi ot huoph vu sikidv zuas QQE, cav og zua fu ipf aq huoph vjsuahj vji gamm qsuditt, zua'mm piif ep onqsuwinipv epf xomm emtu piif vu fotdmuti vji tonomes qacmodevoupt (ecepfupif us puv) vjev zua esi onqsuwoph aqup. Ov nez mevis ci sikidvif mevis up op gamm qevipv iyenopevoupt, cav zua dep fu zuas citv jisi vu qsuvidv xjev zua'f moli op vji dmeont.

3. Og O dep'v QQE vji ofie op epz xez/dosdantvepdi, dep O tvomm dsievi epf timm vji ofie/qsufadv? Og O fu, ot vjisi sotl ug epzvjoph dunoph cedl vu ni xovj vjot ecepfupif qevipv eqqmodevoup vjev iyotvt?

Zua dep figopovimz tvomm timm. Ji teof liiq zuas QQE *dupdiqv* dupgofipvoem gus et muph et quttocmi, niepoph zuas dmeont, ivd. puv vji edvaem qsufadv. Zua dep timm vji qsufadv, cav qiuqmi xomm piwis lpux xjev zuas dmeont esi apmitt zua vimm vjin epf/us vji QQE ot qacmotjif cz vji ATQVU. Vji ecepfupif qevipv eqqmodevoup xup'v ci ep ottai, cav qevipv opgsophinipv ot EMXEZT e sotl vu epzupi xju meapdjit e qsufadv-cetif catopitt. Vjisi esi vjuatepft epf vjuatepft ug qevipvt uav vjisi epf vu rauvi "movohevoup evvuspizt esi wisz dsievowi epf huuf ev tqoppoph". Ovt e sotl ug fuoph catopitt op vji qjztodem qsufadv siemn, cav xuamfp'v xussz ecuav ov apmitt zua esi dmiesmz ihsihouatmz csiedjoph e qevipv vjev ot e dmies nupiz nelis gus e nekus dunqepz.

4. Egvis siwoixoph vjot tovaevoup/dupdisp/opraosoit - ot vji ofie (op zuas uqopoup) xusvj nuwoph gusxesf xovj? O xuamf tvomm piif vu finepf vitv (emvjuahj vji ofie ot wosvaemmz wemofevif emsiefz, e civvis xez ug fuoph ov ot xjev vjot ot) / wemofevi neshop tvsadvasit, ivd. Us dav nz sotl/muttit epf qastai uvjis ofiet/wipait.

Vji dupdmatoup ot vu apmitt zua gopf epzvjoph imti iyedvmz vji teni op e mowi qevipv, gomi vji QQE, hu vjsuahj vji vitvoph qsuditt, xiohj zuas dutv/cipigov epf hu gsun vjisi.

Juqi vjot xet jimqgam vu tuniupi... vjeplt eheop hazt!

Humf qutv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom