What's new

Please don't tell people to stop reading.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MRiabov

Change the world or get out.
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Sup.
I much enjoy this forum. This is a forum where I meet men who are frankly smarter than me and who give some lifechanging advice to people, myself included.
One of the topics is to "stop action-faking", which is a very true, it has gotten me out of a rut and I resumed to take more action than I've ever done before.
Good.
A month has passed and it has been darker and darker every day. Every day I woke up, struggled against the voice, fought against mediocrity. But then each time failures hit, I was dropping. Lower and lower. I became angrier at myself. I felt like a loser who isn't destined for entrepreneurship.
And all of this while I have parents and frankly mediocre men around me, who make each fall steeper, who tell me I'm wrong. I've lost the sight, the feeling of where I want to go, and... Dread. Pain. To the point where you don't know what is right anymore and you fall deeper and deeper down the negative spiral.

But today someone has reminded me of a man who set me up on his journey - Hamza. True, his business advice (gosh) may be shit. True, sometimes he talks some such weird bs that you start to question whether he is sane anymore, but that man has reminded me that there are men in this world who we can aspire to, and keep going.

You might say that I'm still the man who has no business even though he was trying consistently for a year. True, I still have less than 300€ in my bank account. But I remember. Remember why and remember that not all is lost.
My point is - reading reminds that there is a thing to aspire to. When you listen to advice of stronger, wiser men (even though you sometimes don't need it), makes you stronger and wiser on some deep level.

We all need strong men in our lives. Don't take that away from people.

Best of luck,
MRiabov

Jenbe: O xepv qiuqmi vu giim moli vjiz'si cioph qsufadvowi xjomi xevdjoph nz wofiut tu vjip vjiz tqipf nusi voni xevdjoph ni vjoploph vjev xevdjoph nz woft = neloph qsuhsitt op siem mogi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back