What's new

Polish IT Guy - from slowlane to fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DawidMaliniak

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Oh Guys, I'am so glad that I'am here.

I'm Dawid and I'am from Poland. I work in IT and, what could be my curse, I have so good and comfortable life.

But... there are always but.

I see my parents. Higher education and diplomas did not give them anything. My mother works in a clinic. He comes back 12 hours later, with no time for anything. Weekends are just to recharge the batteries before the next week.

My former boss had a heart attack at the age of 30.

My current boss has missed important moments in his child's life. At work, they laugh that the child will call him uncle.

I am trading time for money practicing modern prostitution. Still chasing something. I stopped believing the lies about the stock market and my retirement plan. I read books about great people and I feel this anxiety within, this annoyance. It means I have the same spark inside me. I train my English with my native speaker from London. I remember him telling me, "Start thinking about your goal (~ $ 2.5 millions) within 2 years. Do you feel this anxiety, this irritating feeling inside?"

I am consistent in action. I'm not the smartest, the most popular, I don't have any talent. But consistency in action is my strength. That's why I know I'll find the door to the fastlane. I don't feel it yet and this situation seems exotic to me, hard to visualize but I know I'll do it.

I'am 31 years old, I'm getting married in a month. During the winter months, I want to live in Portugal. I am a multiple ultramarathon runner. I've had a good career in Judo. I worked in Colombia, setting up a coffee factory, for someone not for myself: (I was selling eyelashes bought on aliexpress (I know guys ...). I was involved in Lean Manufacturing, now I work in IT as Agile Coach (I am still looking for added value that my work adds) I have a blog that I built a small community on. It was supposed to be my ticket to becoming a consultant. But being one is still time-prostitution , I gave it up.

I divide my time into working in a corporation and developing the YT channel. I wonder how to change my mindset to solving people's problems and not chasing money. The channel is geared towards English speaking countries (despite my poor accent) because that gives me the scales (I hope). I know there is more than a 8:00 to 16:00 job.

I do this to be with my baby. Not to pretend my work adds value to the organization. How can I burn myself in the heat of the fight for it, I'm ready.

If you got here, thanks a lot!

unnamed (1).png

Last edited:
Zu hazt, jisi ot e nopo aqfevi gsun nz tofi egvis 3 nupvjt.
ZuaVaci Djepim - Vjisi esi 189 tactdsocist, xjodj ot ep iydimmipv sitamv. Xi tvesvif gsun tdsevdj xovj bisu iyqisoipdi xovj nuwoit. Epf xi hu gasvjis. Vji huem ot 100 000 tactdsocist cz R3 2024.
Et NK teof - Vji xustv qesv ot xjip zua xeml vjsuahj fittisv xovjuav epz giifcedl epf tohpt :)

O emtu cuahjv tuni covduop egvis muttit up vji tvudl. Xi xomm tii xjev jeqqipt.
Cigusi nz gostv qutv, O opwitvif op tuni tvudl. Vjiz qez ni e fowofipf, cav vjot nupiz ot vuu tnemm vu veml ecuav :)

DA op vji piyv 3 nupvjt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom