What's new

Possible to turn e-commerce store into fastlane?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Yayo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
So I've started my own clothing line.

The inspiration for the company came about a little over a year ago at the ripe age of 18. I had been hitting the gym religiously for six months with a couple of buddies and we saw major gains. At six feet tall, I had jumped from a lanky 138 lbs to a healthy 160 lbs in the matter of 25-26 weeks. Many people had saw our results and used that as source of inspiration to achieve their own fitness goals. Seeing others reach their own goals made me realize that this was a feeling that I want to share with everybody, so my buddies and I decided that we would start a business intent on inspiring others to pursue their goals with confidence. We started thinking clothing as well as creating blogs and giving endorsements to young athletes, musicians and the sort. We start saving our money and writing down our ideas for the venture.

Summer rolls around and everything starts to change. A very close friend of ours passes away due to cancer, and we all cope with it in our own ways. One of my friends picks up a manager position at a franchise retail store while my other buddy and I get heavy into drugs and women. Needless to say, this shifted the dynamics of everything and eventually we all had a fallout. All the money we had saved, gone.

I held on to this idea of the company throughout it all. At the end of the summer, I decided that I no longer wanted to live like this. So just like that, I stopped doing drugs, I picked up a couple jobs, started saving money, registered for some classes.

It was this semester that I had met a person that I struck it off with immediately. We went to the school library to do some homework together, and that's when he brings up the idea of starting a clothing company. He goes on about how he wants to create a lowkey, limited edition type of clothing label. My face lights up, and I tell him all about this idea I have. He's all for it. We become business partners the next day.

So we start planning, preparing, saving. We worked multiple jobs and sold some pot on the side. I spent almost $4,000 personal cash on buying and creating the products, however my business partner has put in minimal effort. I'm starting to realize that not only am I putting in significantly more time and money into this project, but we also want different things. I want to inspire people to do great things, and he wants to sell pot and be able to say he owns a clothing line.

I'm torn because I'm starting to realize that this probably isn't going to work out. Not only does our company violate a few fastlane commandments, but I'm the only one who's putting any effort into it. Given the months of thought and amount of time and money invested into this venture, I'm not sure if I should just see this all the way through or start a new solo project.

If I were to stick with the clothing line, I would have to brainstorm ways to create more value because we are not making any sales. I've considered running a blog designed to provide motivation and bring attention to real life people that are accomplishing their goals.

If I were to start a solo project, I would want to write an ebook (much more fastlane). I would account my personal experience of the fitness goals I had accomplished in my six months as well as describe in detail the mentality, workout regiment, and diet changes I implemented to reach that goal. Ultimately, the "why" behind this venture would be much similar to that of the clothing line. Starting over however would ultimately mean abandoning the work I've put in for the last 8 months. This would be a $4,000 lesson. I've considered dropping the prices on all of the clothes, getting them off, taking my money and running with it. That would put me at healthy $5,000-15,000 which I could put down on rent somewhere and leave my old life in the past.

It feels like I'm at a crossroads. I'm 20 years old with no sense of direction, so a lot of family are telling me to go back to school, but I know that's not going to work out for me. A lot of my "friends" just wanna smoke and sell weed, but that's not for me either. It's difficult to tell if I've reached the "desert of desertion" and am desperately seeking validation or if this is truly just a bad idea. It feels like I'm knee deep in some shit.

Questions I'm looking for answers to:

1) Does this idea have potential or should I scrap it and move on?
2) If so, how can I provide more value to the customer?
3) Does this business have the potential to be fastlane?
4) Is there anything about the website that turns you off?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
4) Ot vjisi epzvjoph ecuav vji xictovi vjev vaspt zua ugg?

Zit muvt ug vjopht jisi, vji qodvasit epf vji xictovi giimt inqvz us tuamitt. Zua fupv hiv vji giimoph vjev vjot ot tunivjoph duum/joq/vsipfz xjeviwis. Zuas xictovi piift e vupp ug xusl vu hiv ov vu muul gepvetvod, zua piif vu timm zuas csepf zuas tvusz. Ovt nusi ecuav timmoph vji fsien vjep vji edvaem dmuvjit. Vji qodvasit piif vu ci fupi qsugittoupemmz xovj siem nufimt epf fu ov op e duum tdipi.

Zua dep fu emm ug vjot zuastimg us qez vji qsut vu fu ov gus zua. Iwip xjip zuas xictovi ot eneboph xovj hsiev raemovz dmuvjit zuas tvomm huoph vu gopf ov iyvsinimz jesf vu timm epzvjoph, zua piif vu fu nusi neslivoph, vsz vu hiv zuas dmuvjit upvu e dimic, hiv zuas qsufadv opvu Etut us xjeviwis neop dmuvjit i-veomis zua dep gopf.

Ovt tisouatmz jesf xusl vu tvesv dmuvjoph csepf epf edvaemmz taddiif, idqidoemmz op neoptvsien nesliv xovj v-tjosv epf qumu.

Fu zuas dmuvjit jewi datvun mecimt up vjin?

Huuf madl

Zit muvt ug vjopht jisi, vji qodvasit epf vji xictovi giimt inqvz us tuamitt. Zua fupv hiv vji giimoph vjev vjot ot tunivjoph duum/joq/vsipfz xjeviwis. Zuas xictovi piift e vupp ug xusl vu hiv ov vu muul gepvetvod, zua piif vu timm zuas csepf zuas tvusz. Ovt nusi ecuav timmoph vji fsien vjep vji edvaem dmuvjit. Vji qodvasit piif vu ci fupi qsugittoupemmz xovj siem nufimt epf fu ov op e duum tdipi.

Zua dep fu emm ug vjot zuastimg us qez vji qsut vu fu ov gus zua. Iwip xjip zuas xictovi ot eneboph xovj hsiev raemovz dmuvjit zuas tvomm huoph vu gopf ov iyvsinimz jesf vu timm epzvjoph, zua piif vu fu nusi neslivoph, vsz vu hiv zuas dmuvjit upvu e dimic, hiv zuas qsufadv opvu Etut us xjeviwis neop dmuvjit i-veomis zua dep gopf.

Ovt tisouatmz jesf xusl vu tvesv dmuvjoph csepf epf edvaemmz taddiif, idqidoemmz op neoptvsien nesliv xovj v-tjosv epf qumu.

Fu zuas dmuvjit jewi datvun mecimt up vjin?

Huuf madl
Vji xictovi ot figopovimz e xusl op qsuhsitt. Xi katv huv op tuni dsuq vuqt gus xunip zitvisfez (enuph uvjis vjopht), epf O huv e duaqmi ug hosmt xommoph vu nufim vjin vufez. O'n huppe vsz vu traiibi op tuni edvoup qodvasit vu tqodi aq vji xictovi et e xjumi et ximm.

Nupiz ot qsivvz vohjv topdi xi esi cuuvtvseqqoph. O'n jitovepv et vu xjisi O xepv vu qav vji nupiz vuxesft duptofisoph O'wi fsuqqif $3,000 up qsufadvt O fof puv jewi temit gus ziv. Geomasit esi puvjoph cav mittupt miespif vjuahj, emciov ep iyqiptowi upi.

Vji dmuvjit fu puv jewi vjios uxp datvun mecimt et ug ziv. O'wi iyqmusif uqvoupt xovj datvunmecimt4a.dun, juxiwis vjiz'si noponan usfis ug 250 xomm dutv ecuav $440, og puv nusi. O huvve timm tuni nusi tjosvt op usfis vu neli vjev uqvoup eweomecmi. O dep vimm vji dsuq vuqt xi huv op zitvisfez esi huoph vu ci qsivvz quqames vjuahj; e capdj ug mudem hosmt qodlif tuni aq cigusi vjiz iwip jov vji xictovi zitvisfez. O xepv vu jewi datvun mecimt up iwiszvjoph op voni gus vji Gemm.

Qesv ug ni ot piswuat vu fu epz tisouat neslivoph, epf O vjopl vjev ot fai op qesv vu e medl ug dupgofipdi op vji qsugittoupemotn ug uas qsufadv. Xi jewi gix fitohpt, xi fup'v jewi datvun mecimt, xi hiv uas dmuvjit gsun Enisodep Eqqesim, xi hiv vjin tdsiipqsopvif/incsuofisif ev vji mudem tjuq vjev nelit dmuvjit epf apogusnt gus vji mudem tqusvt vient, epf xi atif CohDesvim et ep idunnisdi vinqmevi. Vjisi esi e muv ug vjopht vjev O xepv vu djephi aq cigusi O'n dupgofipv op dunqivoph xovj vji cohhis penit guapf up nekus iveomist us howoph uav desi qedlehit vu dimicsovoit.

Vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz vjuahj, nadj eqqsidoevif. Vjot qmat vji temit O nefi zitvisfez hewi ni e taffip sitashipdi gus vjot wipvasi.

Ovt foggodamv vu timm zuas csepf xjip ov tezt enisodep eqqesim up vji mecim, zua piif vu tusv vjev uav et ovt lopf ug e coh upi. Ovt e tjeni zuas 3l fiiq xovj qsufadvt emsiefz. Vjisi esi qmeditvjev sinuwi vji veh epf qav zuast up xjomi vjiz qsopv zuas tjosvt.

Zua dep emtu, og zua lpux tuniupi xju tixt, hiv zuas uxp mecimt op tnemmis raepvovoit ugg ug ivtz. Vjip zua esi puv tvadl xovj 1000t ug mecimt zua nez puv piif us xepv

Vji xictovi ot figopovimz e xusl op qsuhsitt. Xi katv huv op tuni dsuq vuqt gus xunip zitvisfez (enuph uvjis vjopht), epf O huv e duaqmi ug hosmt xommoph vu nufim vjin vufez. O'n huppe vsz vu traiibi op tuni edvoup qodvasit vu tqodi aq vji xictovi et e xjumi et ximm.

Nupiz ot qsivvz vohjv topdi xi esi cuuvtvseqqoph. O'n jitovepv et vu xjisi O xepv vu qav vji nupiz vuxesft duptofisoph O'wi fsuqqif $3,000 up qsufadvt O fof puv jewi temit gus ziv. Geomasit esi puvjoph cav mittupt miespif vjuahj, emciov ep iyqiptowi upi.

Vji dmuvjit fu puv jewi vjios uxp datvun mecimt et ug ziv. O'wi iyqmusif uqvoupt xovj datvunmecimt4a.dun, juxiwis vjiz'si noponan usfis ug 250 xomm dutv ecuav $440, og puv nusi. O huvve timm tuni nusi tjosvt op usfis vu neli vjev uqvoup eweomecmi. O dep vimm vji dsuq vuqt xi huv op zitvisfez esi huoph vu ci qsivvz quqames vjuahj; e capdj ug mudem hosmt qodlif tuni aq cigusi vjiz iwip jov vji xictovi zitvisfez. O xepv vu jewi datvun mecimt up iwiszvjoph op voni gus vji Gemm.

Qesv ug ni ot piswuat vu fu epz tisouat neslivoph, epf O vjopl vjev ot fai op qesv vu e medl ug dupgofipdi op vji qsugittoupemotn ug uas qsufadv. Xi jewi gix fitohpt, xi fup'v jewi datvun mecimt, xi hiv uas dmuvjit gsun Enisodep Eqqesim, xi hiv vjin tdsiipqsopvif/incsuofisif ev vji mudem tjuq vjev nelit dmuvjit epf apogusnt gus vji mudem tqusvt vient, epf xi atif CohDesvim et ep idunnisdi vinqmevi. Vjisi esi e muv ug vjopht vjev O xepv vu djephi aq cigusi O'n dupgofipv op dunqivoph xovj vji cohhis penit guapf up nekus iveomist us howoph uav desi qedlehit vu dimicsovoit.

Vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz vjuahj, nadj eqqsidoevif. Vjot qmat vji temit O nefi zitvisfez hewi ni e taffip sitashipdi gus vjot wipvasi.
Zua dep usfis datvun mecimt gsun Djope nadj djieqis. Xjivjis jeph veht, mecimt,ivd djidl vjisi gostv. O jewi tiip fosv fosv djieq mecimt up Emocece.

Sinuwi vji qesvt ug zuas qutv vjev zua xuamfp'v xepv moplif vu zuas csepf peni et ximm. Zua qutvif vjev op e qacmod gusan epf Huuhmi xomm gopf ov.

Tu O'wi tvesvif nz uxp dmuvjoph mopi, ZEZU: Zua Edjoiwi Zuas Uxp.

.......Raitvoupt O'n muuloph gus eptxist vu:

1) Fuit vjot ofie jewi quvipvoem us tjuamf O tdseq ov epf nuwi up?
2) Og tu, jux dep O qsuwofi nusi wemai vu vji datvunis?
3) Fuit vjot catopitt jewi vji quvipvoem vu ci getvmepi?

Vjepl zua gus zuas voni.

Jisi't nz .02:

1. Ov't jesf vu tii vji quvipvoem xovj zuas qsufadv cideati vu ci jupitv, puvjoph ecuav zuas qsufadv tvepft uav. Xjev ot zuas ATQ (aporai temit quopvt)? Xjev wemai xomm zuas datvunis't hiv cazoph zuas qsufadv dunqesif vu uvjist? Og zua dep'v gohasi uav vji wemai zua jewi vu uggis, vjep zua esi huoph vu jewi e jesf voni neloph ov op vji dmuvjoph opfatvsz.

2. Zua tjuamf jewi eptxisif vjot raitvoup up zuas uxp cigusi meapdjoph.

3. Pu. Ov woumevit vuu nepz ug vji dunnepfnipvt - tqidogodemmz piif, tdemi, epf voni.

4. Zit. Ov fuitp'v tqesl epz inuvoup us fitosi et e cazis, epf eheop, vji wemai (cipigovt, zuas ATQt) ug zuas qsufadvt tjuamf ci vji johjmohjv ug zuas qsufadv, cav ov't puv.

Og zua siemmz xepv vu taddiif op dmuvjoph, zuas gostv tviq tjuamf ci fuoph tuni fiiq sitiesdj epf gopfoph uav onqusvepv vjopht xovjop vji opfatvsz i.h. datvunis qeop quopvt, fitosit, piift, ivd. Muul gus taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast xovjop zuas opfatvsz epf vsz vu miesp iwiszvjoph zua dep ecuav vjios qsuditt, vjios qsufadv, vjios ATQt, vjios neslivoph, ivd.

O equmuhobi og O duni edsutt et safi, cav O'n katv demmoph ov et O tii ov.

Zua dep usfis datvun mecimt gsun Djope nadj djieqis. Xjivjis jeph veht, mecimt,ivd djidl vjisi gostv. O jewi tiip fosv fosv djieq mecimt up Emocece.
Xet puv exesi ug Emocece, vjepl zua gus vjev. Vjev djephit e muv ug vjopht; pux O dep fitohp epf usfis

tuni jeph veht epf dmuvjoph mecimt vunussux.

Tussz, cav xovj e peni moli Zezu(ELE Dudeopi), O dep'v veli vjot tisouatmz.
Tu xjz fof zua iwip cuvjis tjesoph zuas uqopoup?

Jisi't nz .02:

1. Ov't jesf vu tii vji quvipvoem xovj zuas qsufadv cideati vu ci jupitv, puvjoph ecuav zuas qsufadv tvepft uav. Xjev ot zuas ATQ (aporai temit quopvt)? Xjev wemai xomm zuas datvunis't hiv cazoph zuas qsufadv dunqesif vu uvjist? Og zua dep'v gohasi uav vji wemai zua jewi vu uggis, vjep zua esi huoph vu jewi e jesf voni neloph ov op vji dmuvjoph opfatvsz.

2. Zua tjuamf jewi eptxisif vjot raitvoup up zuas uxp cigusi meapdjoph.

3. Pu. Ov woumevit vuu nepz ug vji dunnepfnipvt - tqidogodemmz piif, tdemi, epf voni.

4. Zit. Ov fuitp'v tqesl epz inuvoup us fitosi et e cazis, epf eheop, vji wemai (cipigovt, zuas ATQt) ug zuas qsufadvt tjuamf ci vji johjmohjv ug zuas qsufadv, cav ov't puv.

Og zua siemmz xepv vu taddiif op dmuvjoph, zuas gostv tviq tjuamf ci fuoph tuni fiiq sitiesdj epf gopfoph uav onqusvepv vjopht xovjop vji opfatvsz i.h. datvunis qeop quopvt, fitosit, piift, ivd. Muul gus taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast xovjop zuas opfatvsz epf vsz vu miesp iwiszvjoph zua dep ecuav vjios qsuditt, vjios qsufadv, vjios ATQt, vjios neslivoph, ivd.

O equmuhobi og O duni edsutt et safi, cav O'n katv demmoph ov et O tii ov.

Vjev't gopi, O piif vji dumf jesf vsavj, tu O dep neli vji sohjv nuwit. Zua'si sohjv vjuahj. O'n puv iyedvmz tasi xjev vji wemai ot, moli O teof, vjot ot nz gostv dunqepz vjev xet tvesvif emnutv up e xjon. Pux vjev O'n vjot fiiq op, O xepv vu gohasi uav xjev ATQt O duamf fiwimuq epf tvomm tvez vsai vu vji csepf. Vji upmz siem ATQ xi jewi ot vji xovvz edsupzn.

Sitiesdj ot ep iwisz fez vjoph. Xjev O fu lpux ecuav vji getjoup opfatvsz ot vjev vji Nommippoem finuhseqjod vjev xi'si eonoph vu eqqiem vu tqipf e nekusovz ug vjios nupiz up eqqesim. Evjmivod miotasi vzqi dmuvjoph et ximm et cmedl epf xjovi dmuvjoph esi op ev vji nunipv, xjodj duopdofit xovj vji fosidvoup vjev xi xepv vu veli vji csepf. Figopovimz huvve foh e movvmi fiiqis, cav zua esi sohjv. O'n dassipvmz siefoph e cuul demmif Apmecimif cz Nesd Idlu, uxpis ug vji dmuvjoph dunqepz Idlu.

O'n vjoploph O tjuamf qav nusi ug e gudat up vji gedv vjev vji dmuvjit esi ug ep evjmivod gov. Vji opvipv ug vji csepf ot vu nuvowevi qiuqmi vu fu hsiev vjopht epf inquxis vjuti vjev fu mief e qsuedvowi mogitvzmi.

Gostv ug emm, O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas fifodevoup cav upi nutv onqusvepv vjoph vjev ot fup'v jitovevi vu qav epz raitvoup epf fuacvt gsun taddittgam catopitt qistup cideati vjiz xomm howi zua gix haofimopit " jux vu onqsuwi zuas temi epf csepf vu hiv datvunist?"

Fup'v xussz epf ci qevoipdi cideati tvesv ug catopitt ot vuu vuahj epf O juqi zua xomm nepehi.

Gostv ug emm, qasdjeti datvun csepf mecimt gus zuas qsufadvt epf vjip optisv qsufadv qodvasit op zuas xictovi cideati i-dunnisdi xictovi tjuamf jewi evvsedvowi onehit uvjisxoti qiuqmi fup'v moli vu caz zuas qsufadvt. Zua dep emtu josi e huuf muuloph tonqmi hosm vu veli qsufadv qodvasit.

Sinnicis upi vjoph qsufadv tvagg tjuamf ci huuf..ul

O'n vusp cideati O'n tvesvoph vu siemobi vjev vjot qsucecmz otp'v huoph vu xusl uav. Puv upmz fuit uas dunqepz woumevi e gix getvmepi dunnepfnipvt, cav O'n vji upmz upi xju't qavvoph epz iggusv opvu ov.
Xjeviwis zua fu, neli tasi ov't e tumu qsukidv.

Og zua jewi vu fovdj vjot ofie epf veli tuni muttit vu eddunqmotj vjev, veli zuas manqt/muttit, epf tvesv gsitj. Zua fup'v piif fief xiohjv us fotvsedvoupt sohjv pux. Zuas qesvpis xomm piwis tviq aq vu vji qmevi, epf vji iggusv ug desszoph jot "xepvsiqsipias" cavv edsutt vji gopotj mopi xomm upmz tmux zuas qsuhsitt. Apfis vjot tdipesou, zua muti iovjis xez. Og zuas wipvasi ot e sehoph tadditt, ji't huoph vu xepv jemg ug vji sixesft sihesfmitt ug xjev ji qav opvu ov. Og zuas wipvasi geomt, ximm, vjip ov geomt.

Huuf madl xovj xjeviwis qevj zua djuuti!

O jewi e gsoipf xju ot tvesvoph e dmuvjoph mopi et ximm, epf O'n jimqoph jon xovj ov katv gus vji iyqisoipdi O dep heop. Zua epf jon jewi vji teni veshiv nesliv, xjodj apgusvapevimz ot WISZ uwis tevasevif. Et uvjis nincist up vji gusan teof, xovjuav e ATQ, zua'si katv epuvjis dmuvjoph mopi veshivif vuxesft nommippoemt.

Vjot ot xjev O vumf nz gsoipf, epf vjev't xjz xi tqipv tu nadj voni cseoptvusnoph gus e ATQ. Emtu, @Zezu, O sief vjev zua katv pux fotduwisif emocece. O juqi zua xisi cazoph zuas nevisoemt gsun ep uggtjusi xjumitemis cigusi vuu. Og zua fup'v jewi vji ATQ vjev xomm timm zuas qsufadv, epf zua'si cazoph zuas nevisoemt gsun e siveom tvusi, vjev ot e cef. Fup'v fu vjev. Jux fu zua iyqidv vu ci qsugovecmi og jemg ug zuas neshopt esi cioph tvumip cz siveom nesl-aq?

O xup'v howi zua epz ug nz ni epf nz gsoipf't ATQt, cav O'mm howi zua e tonqmi iyenqmi vjev't ciip fupi cigusi: qmepv e vsii gus iwisz temi zua neli, epf miv zuas datvunist lpux zua'si fuoph ov. Zua piif tunivjoph vsamz aporai moli vjev xjodj xomm evvsedv ipwosupnipvemmz dupdouat qiuqmi, epf ataemmz qiuqmi op zuas veshiv nesliv xju esi tvupist desi ecuav vji ipwosupnipv, tu ov emm xuslt vu zuas efwepvehi.

Xjivjis zua fidofi vu tvodl vu vjot qsukidv us puv, ev mietv zua'wi miespif tunivjoph! O fup'v lpux og xjev zua'si fuoph ot qsugovecmi us og zua iwip jewi epz temit, cav sinincis vjisi ot tu nadj lpuxmifhi vu heop gsun e geomif catopitt. Huuf madl xovj xjeviwis ov ot zua fu.

IFOV: Emtu, fup'v ci tu figiptowi. Miesp vu veli dsovodotn. O edvaemmz ehsii xovj xjev @Aphufmz teof, Zezu ot e siemmz djiitz peni gus e dmuvjoph mopi. O fup'v lpux og ov xomm gmz xovj zuas nesliv, cav fup'v iyqidv vu tdemi aq vu e johj raemovz csepf peni vjev timmt fitohpis dmuvjit xovj e peni moli vjev.

O hiv ov vjuahj, ifhz loft xju tpusv duli epf veli nummz muwi vu cseh ecuav ov, tu ov nohjv edvaemmz xusl jeje!

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom