What's new

Pre-Launch

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CDM

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
209
Rep Bank
$1,455
User Power: 197%
Here is what I've done so far:

1) Created a card game
2) Sent prototypes out to a few people to test. I'll be using the feedback for testimonials.
3) Found a manufacturer
4) Read the Millionaire Fastlane (I actually did this over the last few days... I had never heard of it until last week). I did steps 1-3 over the last few months.

Here is the problem:

Printing the first 500 copies will cost around $5k. I only have $2k to spend.

Now, I could have the game printed at a local printer, but the quality won't be nearly as high and the cost per unit would erode most of the profit margin.

My thought was I could do a "pre-launch" and take orders at a discount, and use the funds to pay for printing. If I could get 250 orders, then printing will pay for itself and leave me with another 250 units to sell. Then I can reinvest the profits

I still need to design the website, box cover, and a few cards. I have concepts for all, I've done websites before, and I happen to be married to a graphic designer at a large corporation who is willing and capable of executing the design work.

The question is:

Once I have the website up, what can I do to attract enough people so that I will get the 250 orders?

So far, all I can think of is an Adwords campaign. But based on the traffic estimator, I'm only looking at receiving around 50 clicks per day with a budget of $25. Unless my conversion is really good, I don think that will be nearly enough.

Any ideas?
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjev jewi zua fupi vu fivisnopi zua'mm hiv epz usfist ev emm? E desf heni tuapft podi cav ot vjisi e piif? Esi qiuqmi edvowimz muuloph gus vjot vzqi ug heni?
 
E huuf raitvoup.

Vji heni xet dsievif cideati egvis qmezoph tonomes henit, O xet gsatvsevif cz vji monovevoupt vjev iyotvif.

Vjisi esi e gix henit uav vjisi vjev jewi tonomes dupdiqvt up wesouat qmevgusnt (cuesf henit, eqqt, Qd henit) vjev tiin vu ci fuoph raovi ximm, fitqovi vji gedv vjev vjiz emm tadl (nz uqopoup).

O dep jupitvmz tez vjev O dsievif vji heni gus timgotj sietupt ( vji heni O xepvif vu qmez fofp'v iyotv, tu O dsievif ov). Liiq op nopf O fofp'v sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi apvom O jef emsiefz qsopvif vji qsuvuvzqit.

Cav vu eptxis vji raitvoup, cetif up vji gedv vjev tonomes epf opgisous qsufadvt esi uav vjisi epf tiin vu ci fuoph hsiev, O'f tez vji eptxis ot zit.

Juxiwis, topdi O emsiefz jewi nefi vji qsufadv, O nez et ximm qav ov vu nesliv, iwip og vji eptxis ot pu.

Xustv deti og O qsudiif epf geom: O cmux e gix cadlt.
Xusv deti og O tvuq: O tvesv gsun tdsevdj xovj tunivjoph imti.
 
Og zua vjopl vjisi ot e piif gus vjot heni, tvesv vu caomf zuas neomoph motv eteq epf fu e tnemm meapdj. Vjot xomm howi zua e djepdi vu veml fosidvmz vu zuas nesliv epf tii xjev vjiz vjopl. Zua tjuamf caomf e motv ug e gix japfsif raovi raodlmz og zua uggis wemai. Vu hiv vji cemm summoph muul ev cazoph tuni eft up gedicuul - zua dep fu tuni piev veshivoph epf uggis wemai cigusi timmoph. Huuf madl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom