The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Procrastinating? Find Your Entrepreneurial Success Partner with VenturePals

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands

Let 2024 be the year where it all begins…

What's up everyone!

Hope you’ve all started working on your business this year and decided to take action.

Maybe some of you are still figuring out the early stages of business…

And some of you will have gotten their first revenue already!

But there’s one problem…

We’ve all been there and might still be there…

You’re feeling incredibly motivated!

This business idea pops out of nowhere…

You can’t stop thinking about it.

You can’t stop working on it.

You can’t stop aspiring and think about what’s going to happen, once you actually launch this thing and achieve this thing.

The moment you’ve been dreaming about.

And then…

Flatline

No motivation at all, whatsoever.

This is a tricky situation to be in because it’s so easy and so common to be on that steady uprise when everything is going your way.

You know what you’re doing.

You got everything under control…

…and then all of a sudden, you lose all your motivation to pursue your tasks.

This has happened to me personally, on more occasions than I’d like to admit.

All because I had periods of doubt, lack of motivation, laziness, procrastination, etc.

And I’m not saying that there’s a definitive cure.

But there’s a way to increase your chances of reaching your goals by up to 95%! (Source)

When you happen to get in these ruts, so to speak. It’s very easy to give up, stop what you’re doing, and then just say:

“I’ll pick this up when I have some more time on my hands!

Or when the circumstances are right!

Or when my neighbor's dog stops barking!”

And the list goes on!

The best time to act?

That time is now!

All the time that’s been passing of you not taking action, someone else is taking that action!

All of a sudden you’re out-competed…

..and you’ll be left exactly where you started.

But what if you can definitively change this?

What is the key to staying on a consistent trajectory toward your personal and business goals?

You’ll need to stay accountable for your actions.

“But… that’s easier said than done right?”

Not if you have someone who keeps you accountable!

Now here’s the thing…

You may have great friends in your life.

But not all of these friends will have the same goals as you, the same aspirations, or even be as heavily motivated as you to reach these goals.

And friends can often have the incentive to be a “Yes Man”.

“So… how can I experience the benefits without these problems?”

That’s where a Success Partner comes in…

“But what is a Success Partner?”

A Success Partner is another entrepreneur, whom you stay accountable to week after week!

It’s a mutual partnership where you both keep each other accountable.

You tell each other your plans for the week and throughout the weeks you check in with each other to make sure you’re both on track to finish those tasks.

On top of making sure each party finished their weekly tasks, a success partner is often an entrepreneur with skills you don’t have and the other way around.

This way you can support each other in both accountability as well as some questions they might have when they struggle on a certain topic.

So far all those moments where you feel like not doing that thing you should do, you’ll see your partner making moves!

And since you know they’re watching your moves as well, you’re way more inclined to do the work.

So if you’re struggling to stay dedicated over a longer period, than just a week, or a month, or maybe even a year – then I’d highly recommend that you get a success partner of some kind.

“But where do I find this person?”

Finding the right person to do this with is difficult…

…and that’s why we’ve built VenturePals.

Fastlane.jpg

If you are someone who wants to stay motivated…

…who wants to find a success partner, but doesn’t really have one in your close proximity…

…or even if you do.

Then VenturePals is the place for you!

It’s the perfect place to swipe Tinder-style through profiles of entrepreneurs, that are more like resumes, where you will find:

People’s interests…

…their bios…

…and what type of stuff they’re into.

You can like them or you can dislike them, and if they like you back, you will match with them.

Once you’ve matched with them, and possibly others, you can send someone a request or they can send you a request to become VenturePals for at least a week!

So if you’re VenturePals for a week, that means you’ll be success partners for that particular week and you’ll get access to each other’s tasks.

You’ll also get an overview on how you’re progressing, compared to how they’re progressing so you might get some motivation from there!

You’ll also be able to chat with them throughout this whole week about tasks, life, and advice you may need and they will also be able to comment on all of your tasks.

VenturePals helps you…

…stay accountable…

…stay dedicated…

…and most importantly stay consistent!

You don’t want to disappoint your Success Partner and they don’t want to disappoint you.

Download the App for free now on both the Play Store as well as the App Store!

Store=App Store, Style=BlackAppstore.jpgStore=Google Play, Style=Black.png

Note: The App is currently free to use, with premium features such as being able to build a network, have unlimited swipes and more. We'll keep adding more features to the premium section with the ability to schedule weekly check-in calls coming up!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.