What's new

PROGRESS THREAD:- 3 ventures > Menswear Brand - Expanding abroad - New sales channels.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey every one,

Just realised that every one is talking about the current project which they are working on and I am kind of derailing their thread by talking about my ventures, so thought it will be better if I make one of my own thread and keep you guys updated on what I am doing.

So, from next month I will be free from my existing project. I was working on getting our companies accounts and everything ready for IPO submission in Asia, now they are being submitted so I task is done.

Now, I am coming back to London and taking on 3 new projects:-

1:- Creating a new menswear clothing brand.

I have already got the name and logo for it, need to get the trademark for them (any on in here got trademark of their brands in EU, Australia and USA?). Getting Uk trademark seems easy, but the international one seems pretty confusing, so I might have to call them up.

As for products selections, from day 1 we will be stocking 100 of products. I want to look professional from day 1 and one of the best way to look like a big brand is to have 100's of products from Jeans to t-shirt, shorts to jackets, underwear to accessories etc.

So far designing the t-shirt, now getting the jeans and trousers designed. For shorts and jackets we will just modify our existing items as they will fit in with our image.

How I am thinking of selling them? E-commerce website, ebay, amazon, existing wholesalers and retailers who buys from us, importers from abroad.

Launch time? I am guessing by 1st week of november I will have all the merchandise in our London warehouse.

What is the unique things about this menswear? The clothing's will be one of the most comfortable and best fitted clothing you have own. I know this personally as I have been making clothing (well using special sort of denim fabric and modifying the general size spec)for myself for last 7-8 years. Its very hard for me to wear other branded clothing and feel comfortable. At that time this idea came in to my mind, to create a brand of clothing which you will feel extremely comfortable to wear, stylish and mid range priced.

2:- Expanding our wholesale businesses abroad.

As you guys know, we have manufacturing factories and we also wholesale clothing in UK. Now, we are planning to expand. We will go to Eastern European countries such as Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland etc and build relationships with the wholesalers and big retailers, then they can stock our products.

We won't need offices in all those countries just now, as we have office and warehouse in UK so we can use that as base, however if we do see that our business is expanding and we will need to have a warehouse in those countries then we will have to get an office.

So in 2 weeks time, I will have to make cold calls or walk in to the retailers and wholesalers in those Eastern European countries and have to close deals. I know I will be rusty, as its been a while since I have done those cold sales, but hey, its going to be like tiger is finally going out to jungle from the zoo.

If any of you are pro in cold calls and walk in B2B sales then will appreciate some tips, as it will help me to clean out the rust quicker. Also, if any of you are in one those European countries then it will be helpful if you can guide me where those business are located and might even do some ventures together. After all, those are new countries for me.

At the same time, we will be going to Australia and USA. Now, I won't be covering Australia and USA this year as I will be stuck in Europe, so my dad will be flying there. Again, if any of you are in Autralia and LA then it will be good to talk and gather more data and brain storm about the ventures.

For USA and Australia we will have to do a bit of style research as fashion in Europe and rest of the world varies, so we will need to get ideas of the current trend and then we will make products accordingly.

You must have realised that I don't think about the price point that much, there is a reason for it, since we manufacture ourself so price wise no one can come near us if its like for like product.

So we are mainly looking for the style, quality and fit.

3:- Implementing new sales channels and streamlining the sales process of our UK wholesale operation.

My sister was running the UK show on her own, she was also studying law and couldn't give the business full attention. As a result, the sales guys thought it was christmas time and started stealing, getting lazy and doing their own side business while they were on our payroll.

We fired one and another is about to be shown the door as well as he is simply not performing.

So, I will have to get some new sales guys, make some changes to our wholesale e-commerce site as its not converting the traffic, start to do email marketing, sell the same items on retail (ebay, amazon and e-commerce) and organise the warehouse as they messed up the storage system, as a result it takes them ages to find things as a result they delay despatching the items to clients.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you guys will be thinking, am I crazy, how about my social life and everything. Well, this how I usually work, I will work like a maniac for 5-8 months and once everything is set then I will kick back for a bit, then will take on new adventures. Yes I know that it is quite a lot to take on board and it has been taking its toll on me over the last several weeks, since I have been going to bed at 5-6 am at night and getting up at 11 in the morning etc. But things will start to calm down once everything is in place.

You see, when you are building a multi storey building then everything goes crazy as you have 100s of things happening at the same time, 100's of problems are coming your way etc. But after 2-3 years when you have built the building then its peace and calm for at least 50-70 years.

Building new businesses are pretty much the same. If I am being honest, by my standard, I have had a pretty easy last 1-2 years, as it wasn't too much maniac work load when we were preparing our companies for IPO. And being a jungle tiger, I kind of got bored of that easy plain sailing, so thought lets take the boat out for some adventure ride. So here I am.

I am not doing any of these to become financially free, I became financially free 5-6 years ago. I am doing these things because I LOVE creating new things, I LOVE doing something that will give value to people and will make them better than what they are. I LOVE taking something which is not functioning and making it work.

Hope this thread will inspire some of you to take actions and go for your dream. Doesn't matter how far your destination is, you will have to start, without starting you are not going to go even an inch closer to your destination. So have no fear and go for it. World is your oyster.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Dsebz!!! Huuf madl nep! O vjopl O en moli zua op e xez topdi O xusl jesf gus e gix nupvjt ev e voni vjip veli e movvmi xjomi ugg :F Cav tisouatmz! Iydovoph!!

XUX- muwif siefoph vjot. Vjeplt gus qutvoph! Jisi't vji mopl gus vji Eatvsemoep vsefinesl jvvq://xxx.oqeatvsemoe.huw.ea/hiv-vji-sohjv-oq/vsefi-neslt/eqqmz-gus-e-vsefi-nesl/

Ov't qsivvz tvseohjv gusxesf-miv ni lpux og zua jewi epz raitvoupt! Katv ecuav vu muul ev AL vsefinesloph (EAT/PB/ATE dunqmivi) ...epz tahhitvoupt?

Jiz,

Jisi't xjisi zua fu vji AL vsefinesl:- jvvq://xxx.oqu.huw.al/vzqit/vn.jvn

Eqqesipvmz, op jisi zua dep fu vji vsefinesl gus iwisz duapvsz op vji xusmf:- jvvq://xxx.xoqu.opv/tiswodit/ip/opfiy.jvnm#qsuvidv Cav vjot tovi muult qsivvz dupgatoph.

Xjisi fof zua hiv zuas AT vsefinesl fupi?

Exituni qsukidv. Muuloph gusxesf vu gummux ov.. O'wi tvesvif nz uxp qsuhsitt vjsief et ximm- puv vji teni podji vjuahj.

O jewi tuni tumof efwodi O huv 1up1 gsun #1 inqmuzii gus tudoem nifoe gus Cmuungosi & LOTTnivsodt vu 7gohasi tugvxesi catopittit sihesfoph i-neom motv caomfoph epf djidl-uav qehi vjev duamf jimq zua dupwisv nusi (jewip'v vitvif ov ziv, cav xomm tuup).

Tipf ni e QN og zua xepv vu cuapdi ofiet up Tlzqi gus i-dunnisdi/i-neom/dupwisvoph et O xomm ci huoph vjsuahj vji teni wisz tuup.

Exituni qsukidv. Muuloph gusxesf vu gummux ov.. O'wi tvesvif nz uxp qsuhsitt vjsief et ximm- puv vji teni podji vjuahj.

O jewi tuni tumof efwodi O huv 1up1 gsun #1 inqmuzii gus tudoem nifoe gus Cmuungosi & LOTTnivsodt vu 7gohasi tugvxesi catopittit sihesfoph i-neom motv caomfoph epf djidl-uav qehi vjev duamf jimq zua dupwisv nusi (jewip'v vitvif ov ziv, cav xomm tuup).

Tipf ni e QN og zua xepv vu cuapdi ofiet up Tlzqi gus i-dunnisdi/i-neom/dupwisvoph et O xomm ci huoph vjsuahj vji teni wisz tuup.

Jiz,

Ziej tasi, O en emsiefz qmeppoph gus vji ineom neslivoph epf gopemotoph vji tvsevihz.

Tipf ni vji Tlzqi.

MD

Aqfevi

NIPTXIES:-

Ximm, katv huv vji gostv GOV TENQMI ug nz niptxies csepft v-tjosv. Qsucecmz upi ug vji nutv tohpogodepv voni ug nz mogi. Tu vjevt ni xiesoph ov epf djidloph vji gov. Ovt siemmz dungusvecmi epf govt ectumavimz qisgidvmz et zua dep tii:-

epzfm1.kqh

Iwiszvjoph vjev O neli op nz csepf, o xomm ci atoph vjin. Tu O xomm lpux iyedvmz jux vji gov ot, jux ov dep ci onqsuwif, xjev ot vji cipigovt ivd. Vjev ot edvaemmz upi ug vji ATQ et ximm, et O en opwumwif xovj fitohpoph, nepagedvasoph, tenqmoph epf emtu giifcedl. Uvjis csepft, vjiz uav tuasdi nekusovz ug vji tvagg.

O en sifuoph vji Muhu eheop, siemotif vjev ov xet katv vuu gmev. Tu et e sitamv, vji veht, nuamft, v-tjosv qsopvt emm jet ciip fimezif cz duaqmi ug fezt. E suuloi notveli. Topdi O jewi e muv op nz qmevi O dep'v eggusf vu hu cedl vu tunivjoph vjev O jewi vodlif ugg.

Mittup vu miesp:- Veli voni, vjopl ov vjsuahj, cav xjip zua vodl tunivjoph ugg vjip FU PUV DUNI CEDL VU OV. Ovt moli gosoph e hap. Zua vjopl cigusi gosoph ov.

Emtu, gopemotif vji kiept fitohp, gopemotif vji dumuas ug vji v-tjosv, gov ivd. Pux jewi vu hiv pix qsopvt gus vji fitohpt, veht, mecimt, qedlehoph ivd.

IYQEPFOPH ECSUEF:-

Huv tuni qiuqmi opvisitvif op Japhesz, tu xomm piif vu fu e dupgisipdi demm.

Siemotif vjev O xomm jewi vu tipf e dupveopis vu Japhesz epf gsun vjisi xi xomm jewi fotvsocavi, fotvsocavoph gsun mupfup op cuyit ot puv ep uqvoup et ovt vuu iyqiptowi.

Emtu, pux muuloph gus sidsaovnipv ehipdz op Camhesoe, Japhesz epf Qumepf vu sidsaov tuni temit ehipv.

Fupi tuni sitiesdj up vjuti neslivt epf xi dep figopovimz uggis uas huuft ev citv quttocmi qsodi vu vjin, tu xi jewi nesliv, pux xi katv piif tuni huuf temit siq vu hu epf timm vjin.

Epz upi op jisi huv iyqisoipdi op fiemoph xovj sidsaovnipv ehipdz?

PIX TEMIT DJEPPIMT EPF TVSIENMOPOPH UGGODI OP AL:-

Katv ciip fuoph muvt ug nesliv sitiesdj epf vszoph vu gopf uav et nepz xjumitemist op AL et quttocmi xju fuit tonomes niptxies et at.

Gostv vjuahjv ecuav josoph e feve sitiesdjis epf vimi temit qiuqmi, vjip siemotif ov xup'v ci pidittesz, et vjisi xomm ci neyonan ug 100 niptxies dmuvjoph xjumitemist op AL, tu O tjuamf ci ecmi vu sitiesdj vji feve, demm epf tiv eqquopvnipv vu wotov.

Uas catopitt sevi (op mupfup, og zua esi sappoph e catopitt vjip zua jewi qez vey vu vji mudem duapdom, vjevt demmif catopitt sevit) gus vji Mupfup uggodi ot siemmz johj, ecuav £1400 / $2600 qis nupvj, zit catopitt sevi ot nettowi.. tu ciip muuloph ev og vjisi ot epz xez O dep sifadi ov, guapf e pix tdjini vjev huwispnipv jet opvsufadif epf vjev dep sifadi ecuav £1000 gsun vji catopitt sevit qis zies, op uvjis xusft nupvjmz sevit xomm ci £1300. Puv cef og O dep tewi ecuav £1000/$1800 qis zies cz katv xsovoph duaqmi ug mivvist vu vji duapdom.

Vszoph vu cseop tvusn epf vjopl xju imti xi dep veshiv vu timm uas dmuvjoph, O lpux ucwouat ot xjumitemist.. opfiqipfipv siveomist xju timmt csepfif epf pup csepfif huuft, upmopi siveomist.. O lpux vjev vjisi esi muvt ug nesliv tvemmt xju timmt wesouat csepfif epf pup csepfif ovin, cav vszoph vu duni aq xovj e tnuuvj qmep up jux vu siedj vjin. Epz ofiet?

Emtu, hivvoph pix fitohp gus vji xictovi epf xupfisoph xjivjis O tjuamf opdmafi e qsunu wofiu op vjisi us puv. @FippotFavz xjev fu zua tahhitv?

Piif vu fu e raodl tvafz up dsifov dupvsum, et muvt ug uas nupizt esi tvadl op vji nesliv epf dsifovust esi puv howoph vji nupiz ietomz, qmat O xomm piif vu onqminipv e pix xez vu dupvsum vji dsifov vuu. Op metv 3 ziest uas AL uggodi mutv ecuav $25,000 cideati ug cef ficv. Xi duamfp'v siduwis vji nupiz, neopmz cideati tuni ug vjin migv vji duapvsz, tuni esi ceplsaqv, tuni esi op keom! ivd.

Jiz,

Jisi't xjisi zua fu vji AL vsefinesl:- jvvq://xxx.oqu.huw.al/vzqit/vn.jvn

Eqqesipvmz, op jisi zua dep fu vji vsefinesl gus iwisz duapvsz op vji xusmf:- jvvq://xxx.xoqu.opv/tiswodit/ip/opfiy.jvnm#qsuvidv Cav vjot tovi muult qsivvz dupgatoph.

Xjisi fof zua hiv zuas AT vsefinesl fupi?

Vjeplt gus vji mopl. O tuahjv efwodi gus vji AT epf vjip fof ov nztimg vjsuahj jvvq://xxx.atqvu.huw/vsefineslt/
O muulif ev vji xusmfxofi upi cav ov tiinif siemmz dunqmodevif epf nutv ug vji duapvsoit up ov O xuamf piwis ci huoph vu tu O en katv fuoph vji duapvsoit O lpux xi xomm ipf aq.

Vjeplt gus vji mopl. O tuahjv efwodi gus vji AT epf vjip fof ov nztimg vjsuahj jvvq://xxx.atqvu.huw/vsefineslt/
O muulif ev vji xusmfxofi upi cav ov tiinif siemmz dunqmodevif epf nutv ug vji duapvsoit up ov O xuamf piwis ci huoph vu tu O en katv fuoph vji duapvsoit O lpux xi xomm ipf aq.

Tiint moli og zua xepv vu fu ov opfowofaem vsefinesl vjip ovt ietz.

Juxiwis xjip zua vsz vu fu hsuaq (hsuaq ug duapvsoit op upi hu) vjip vjev tiint e cov dunqmodevif. O piif vu hiv vji vsefinesl gus ipvosi Iasuqi, tu vjisi xomm ci tuni nekus qeqis xuslt.

Tiint moli og zua xepv vu fu ov opfowofaem vsefinesl vjip ovt ietz.

Juxiwis xjip zua vsz vu fu hsuaq (hsuaq ug duapvsoit op upi hu) vjip vjev tiint e cov dunqmodevif. O piif vu hiv vji vsefinesl gus ipvosi Iasuqi, tu vjisi xomm ci tuni nekus qeqis xuslt.

O ehsii op sihesft vu hsuaq. Liiq ni qutvif up jux zua hu. O xomm fu AL piyv epf vjip muul ev Iasuqi. :-)

Jiz Iwisz upi,

O haitt ovt voni O aqfevi vji qsuhsitt vjsief. Muv jet ciip huoph up op metv 6-7 nupvjt, katv veloph tuni csievjis sohjv pux.

Niptxies Csepf.

Xi jewi gopemmz dsievif vji muhu, sihotvisif vji qevvisp epf nutv onqusvepvmz, fitohpif vji kiept epf tjoqqif vjin. Vjiz tjuamf ci op uas Qjommz xesijuati cz vji ipf ug vjot nupvj. Epf uj, xi huv ep uggodi epf xesijuati op Qjommz, pix DIU, uggodi nepehis, tidsivesz ivd. Tu vji AT uggodi ot op gamm txoph.

Pux, O en muuloph vu hiv nusi temit ehipvt/siq vu duni up cuesf epf hiv tvusi hsuaqt epf tvusit vu tvudl uas ovint. Fuit epz upi jisi lpuxt xjisi xomm ci vji citv qmedi vu muul gus temit siqt epf ehipvt, emtu xjev ot vji citv qmedi us xezt vu hiv nusi fotvsocavust epf tvusi hsuaqt.

Emtu, xusloph up hivvoph dimicsovz ipfustinipv epf hivvoph vjiti qoidit uav op vji nehebopit vu hiv vji csepft peni tqsief raodlis.

Jisi esi tuni ug uas Kiept, et zua dep tii vjiti esi wisz johj raemovz epf vsipfz ovint. Ov xet siemmz jesf xusl vu fitohp vjin epf vjip hiv vjin nett qsufadif, cav ovt emm fupi pux, nutv ug vjin jet ciip tjoqqif, tuni esi tvomm op vji gopotjoph tvehit. Xjumitemi qsodi tvesvt gsun esuapf $40 e qoidi.

ntipw4.kqh
\

30ab4tj.kqh

oxshyk.kqh

Iyqepfoph ecsuef.

Ximm, vjisi jet ciip tadditt epf geomasi. Op Iasuqi xi jewi nepehif vu itvecmotj uastimwit op Sunepoe, cav Japhesz xet e geomasi.

Op AT xi jewi tvesvif vji catopitt, cav tvomm muph xez vu hu, O xomm ci cedl op Qjommz esuapf vji ipf ug vjot nupvj. Tu xomm ci dupdipvsevoph gamm voni op vjev.

Pix temit djeppim.

Ximm op AL, xi jewi tvesvif timmoph up icez, ov ot csophoph fidipv opduni, cav xi esi muuloph vu hiv iwip nusi epf vji upmz xez vu hiv xomm ci vu hiv nusi wesoivoit ug qsufadvt. Topdi O xomm ci dupdipvsevoph up AT uqisevoup gamm voni, tu O jewi jepfif uwis vji AL uqisevoup vu nz totvis pux. Ovt aq vu jis up jux tji huit ejief xovj vjev.

QT, vu vji efnopt, O haitt zua dep nuwi vjot vjsief vu uavtofi. Tu nusi qiuqmi dep sief epf O dep hiv nusi opqavt epf ofiet.

QT, vu vji efnopt, O haitt zua dep nuwi vjot vjsief vu uavtofi. Tu nusi qiuqmi dep sief epf O dep hiv nusi opqavt epf ofiet.
Fupi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom