Joey Monarch
New Contributor
Hello everybody
I'm 20 years old, in college, and I'm new to the forum. I read Unscripted and TMF and that's what brought me here. I believe I have come up with a business idea that could help a lot of people and it hasn't been done before.
Basically, it is a subscription box service. The product itself is dominated by a few very large companies (3-4). There are some off brands however the service is heavily dependent on the quality. I would need products from multiple companies for this to work so there are mostly 3 options: Try to get the product from the large companies, I could get products from multiple off-brands and have a large variety but if the product is no good then it wouldn't work, the last option would be to make my own products. You would sign up for the service, receive a variety box, and then decide which item you would like to go forward with.
Before you guys go off on me - I understand that this is super vague, and when the time comes I'll be able to give more detail. This idea is fresh and I have been consulting friends and family and they all believe it to be a great service. In the last week that I came up with this, I have been researching everything I can about the products, and learning everything I can about the business. I have learned so much from this forum already and I know I have so much more to learn.
My idea is that if I create this service that hasn't been done before and make it a reality, I could either help a lot of people and potentially make a lot of money, or I could fail miserably and have a great learning experience. Either way I'm making it a reality and I'll post my progress here when I can.
Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for giving me your time
I'm 20 years old, in college, and I'm new to the forum. I read Unscripted and TMF and that's what brought me here. I believe I have come up with a business idea that could help a lot of people and it hasn't been done before.
Basically, it is a subscription box service. The product itself is dominated by a few very large companies (3-4). There are some off brands however the service is heavily dependent on the quality. I would need products from multiple companies for this to work so there are mostly 3 options: Try to get the product from the large companies, I could get products from multiple off-brands and have a large variety but if the product is no good then it wouldn't work, the last option would be to make my own products. You would sign up for the service, receive a variety box, and then decide which item you would like to go forward with.
Before you guys go off on me - I understand that this is super vague, and when the time comes I'll be able to give more detail. This idea is fresh and I have been consulting friends and family and they all believe it to be a great service. In the last week that I came up with this, I have been researching everything I can about the products, and learning everything I can about the business. I have learned so much from this forum already and I know I have so much more to learn.
My idea is that if I create this service that hasn't been done before and make it a reality, I could either help a lot of people and potentially make a lot of money, or I could fail miserably and have a great learning experience. Either way I'm making it a reality and I'll post my progress here when I can.
Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for giving me your time
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
