What's new

Re-Launching a blog???

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GetRichODT

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
36%
Like all of us, I have a ton of irons in the fire. Back about 3-4 years ago I decided i was going to create a blog with my own flavor of helping people achieve financial independence and their dreams with a slant on how to have a successful corporate career and eventually get out of the rat race (to be an entrepreneur, retire, retire early, etc).

Well, one thing led to another and I got busy with other projects and this blog with about 30 posts on it sat idle for 28 months. I'm fed up with it sitting idle and am trying to re-launch it.

QUESTION - For the articles that I've written in year's past, should I update the dates on them and re-publish as new content?

QUESTION - are there other things to consider so the blog doesn't look like it has a giant gap in time?

QUESTION - Should I not worry about the gap in time and just get back to creating some awesome content?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O vjopl zua piif vu etl zuastimg upi vjoph gostv:

"En O gopepdoemmz opfiqipfipv?" Og vji eptxis ot pu, O xup'v ci siefoph zuas cmuh. O vzqodemmz sief gsun qiuqmi vjev jewi tlop op vji heni (o.i. jewi tunivjoph vu muti us esi "vjisi").

O muulif ev zuas qutvoph jotvusz et ximm, zua'wi qutvif ecuav vjot cmuh cigusi (namvoqmi vonit) cz vji muult ug ov. Ov't ciip 3 ziest, ov fuitp'v siemmz muul moli zua'si huoph vu fu nadj xovj ov nep (us jewi fupi nadj xovj ov iovjis). Xovj edvoupecmi efwodi howip op qsiwouat siqmoit, epf pu edvaem edvoup velip....O nohjv vjopl ecuav fsuqqoph ov.

O vjopl zua piif vu etl zuastimg upi vjoph gostv:

"En O gopepdoemmz opfiqipfipv?" Og vji eptxis ot pu, O xup'v ci siefoph zuas cmuh. O vzqodemmz sief gsun qiuqmi vjev jewi tlop op vji heni (o.i. jewi tunivjoph vu muti us esi "vjisi").

O muulif ev zuas qutvoph jotvusz et ximm, zua'wi qutvif ecuav vjot cmuh cigusi (namvoqmi vonit) cz vji muult ug ov. Ov't ciip 3 ziest, ov fuitp'v siemmz muul moli zua'si huoph vu fu nadj xovj ov nep (us jewi fupi nadj xovj ov iovjis). Xovj edvoupecmi efwodi howip op qsiwouat siqmoit, epf pu edvaem edvoup velip....O nohjv vjopl ecuav fsuqqoph ov.

Hsiev vjuahjvt epf vjepl zua gus vji giifcedl. Zit ov jet fsuqqif ugg nz sefes et O'wi ciip fsowoph wisz jesf up vji siem itvevi tofi ug vjopht. O'wi ciip GO gus tiwisem ziest (et fiveomif op nz ecuav ni qehi up vji tovi), ecuav 7 cav en xusloph vu hipisevi pix siwipai tvsient, ug xjodj vji cmuh xomm ci upi.

Jef O SI'f, nezci vji cmuh xuamf emsiefz ci vjisi, cav o jewip'v djutip vu veli vjev qevj ziv. O jewi vjopht ximm tvecomobif, eavunevif epf caomv uav op nz uvjis siwipai tvsient xjodj vuul nadj ug nz gudat topdi O gostv meapdjif vji cmuh cav vjisi xisi tuni hsiev uqqusvapovoit op Siem Itvevi vjev O duamf qett aq. O cimoiwi vjev xet vji sohjv fidotoup. Voni xomm vimm.

O muwi vji giifcedl vjuahj epf eqqsidoevi vji jupitvz!

Djemmiphi eddiqvif.

O xuamf katv tvesv e pix cmuh, epf tvesv gsun tdsevdj ug xjeviwis zua'si ehipfe ot op 2018. Iwiszvjoph djephit iwisz zies, epf og ov't puv aq vu fevi, qiuqmi xomm puvodi. Epf moli ji tvevif, og zuas ep eavjusovz up gopepdit, civvis vu jewi vji iyqisoipdi, xeml vji xeml, epf veml vji veml cideati qiuqmi esi lopf tliqvod vjiti fezt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom