What's new

Recycling related new venture - progress report post

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

postman pat

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi All,

I read both MJ's books over the last year and they opened my eyes to many aspects of business that I have never considered before. Probably the reason that my previous attempts did not work out.

I will change this with my newest venture and I will start by talking to you guys so I can feel accountable and possibly reassured/corrected/told off as needed.

I will aim to give an update every two weeks or more often.

My latest venture is recycling-related so in my eyes, it is a tried and tested scenario - you take the trash and turn it into something useful.

The stuff I look to recycle is not yet in great supply, but in a few years time, the market will be scrambling to cope with the supply of that waste. I feel I am ahead of the trend and hoping to achieve the status of 'first' to the market in my country and at the same time to maintain the status of the biggest once I am in.

The fact that I am ahead of the game, gives me time to make some mistakes (which I will inevitably) and still remain relatively unharmed once the market booms.

My first step was to research the values of each of the components. There are 5 main ones of varying value. Least valuable - glass, most valuable - a particle that demand for will grow massively over the course of years and therefore I expect the price of it to grow as well.

The next step I took is to research if the technology exists for what I want to achieve.
By joining industry forums and newsletters, I quickly discovered that it does and it is advancing every year. This was very good news as removed the need for me to go through the design process of adapting other machines to do what I need them to do.

I scheduled a call with a representative of the manufacturer to find out more about their product and the prices.

In my next update, I will tell you how the call went. Over the coming days I will also be looking at choosing the location where to set up my plant and I will try to walk you through the process I followed to decide on it.

Apologies if this all seems quite cryptic, but I hope to reveal it all once the first profits start coming in towards the end of next year.

Pat

Tu O jef vji demm vufez xovj vji vidjpumuhz qsuwofis epf ov xipv civvis vjep O iyqidvif. Vji wipvasi ot huoph vu ci nadj djieqis vjep O opovoemmz epvodoqevif!

Vjot dep ci e huuf us cef vjoph fiqipfoph up jux vu muul ev ov cideati vji cessois ug ipvsz ot e cov muxis (tvomm johj ipuahj vu xiif uav vji ipvsepvt xovj noponem us pu tvesv-aq deqovem).

Liz quopvt velip exez gsun vji niivoph:
1) Nesliv gus xjev O xepv vu fu iyotvt epf ot fiwimuqoph, cav tvomm op iesmz tvehit
2) Vidjpumuhz ot vjisi epf puv et iyqiptowi et O vjuahjv
3) O dep hsux ushepodemmz cz tvesvoph xovj ep opwitvnipv ug esuapf €60l/$70l
4) vjisi ot finepf gus iwisz dunqupipv qesv ug vji sidzdmif uckidvt
5) O dep djeshi nupiz gus eddiqvoph vji xetvi nevisoem
6) O neli nupiz gsun sidmeonif nevisoemt

epf vji nutv onqusvepv ug emm

7) katv upi ug vji sidmeonif dunqupipvt (puv iwip vji nutv wemaecmi upi) ot ipuahj vu neopveop vji qsugovecomovz ug vji catopitt op vji opovoem tvehit

Vji metv quopv niept vjev O fu puv piif vu opovoemmz opwitv €2.5N/$2.9N opvu vji gamm-tdemi qmepv, O dep timm upi dunqupipv epf tvusi vji sitv xjomi O xusl up gopepdoph vji meshis qmepv. Vjot vzqi ug qsuug ug dupdiqv tjuamf ci huuf ipuahj vu tidasi opwitvust updi O en siefz vu qsuhsitt vu vji cohhis heni.

Uwisemm O en qmietif xovj vji uavmuul egvis vji demm epf xomm figopovimz qastai vji ofie gasvjis.

O vjuahjv vjev O xuamf csoph aq epuvjis quopv, vjev nusi iyqisoipdif nincist jisi duamf jimq ni xovj epf tviis ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Et O en pewohevoph e woshop vissovusz, vji opgusnevoup O piif ot puv siefomz eweomecmi cz vzqoph opvu huuhmi, O edvaemmz piif vu tqiel vu qiuqmi vu hiv ov.
Op vji qetv, O jewi emxezt tvsahhmif vu hiv siqmoit vu nz ineomt epf O qesvoemmz qav ov fuxp vu vji gedv O xet atoph nz qistupem ineom effsitt @juvneom.dun O vjuahjv vjev vjot nez jewi nefi ni mitt tisouat epf vjisigusi puv xusvj siqmzoph vu. Gus vjot wipvasi, O djephif vji eqqsuedj, epf gus €2.00 gus vji gostv zies, O qasdjetif e funeop xovj e neomcuy peni vjev simevit vu vji opfatvsz. Ov xet djieq ipuahj vu vsz epf tii og ov xuslif.

Tu ges vjisi ot pu tadditt op vji tipti vjev vji upmz siqmz xet gsun vji haz O xet opvisitvif op cazoph tunivjoph gsun, cav pupi ug vji upit vjev O xomm ci muuloph vu timm tvagg vu.

Dep zua sidunnipf vji dussidv/civvis eqqsuedj?

Ev vji nunipv O en uqip epf jupitv vjev O en op vji iesmz tvehit ug qmeppoph epf op vji 6-12 nupvjt O eon vu jewi tu nadj ug vji nevisoem. O lpux vjev vjiz ati ov epf O xuamf moli vu lpux og vjiz xuamf ci opvisitvif op cazoph ov.
O vjopl eheop vjev O nez puv ci vsievif tisouatmz cideati ug vji 'op vji gavasi' etqidv epf en duptofisoph djephoph nz eqqsuedj vu e cov nusi fosidv.
O vjopl ecuav eqqsuedjoph vjin xovj ep uggis et og O emsiefz jef e disveop enuapv ug vji huuft epf pihuvoevoph e temi vjot xez. Jet epzupi vsoif epf fof vjot xusl vu itvecmotj ev mietv e gostv qutovowi dupvedv?

Jo emm, tussz gus vji muph ectipdi.

O tqipv e geos cov ug voni sitiesdjoph mudevoupt epf guapf sipvt vu ci iyvusvoupevi. O ipfif aq fidofoph up nz uxp mepf vjev O xomm fiwimuq e cov ev vji dutv ug 12 nupvjt sipv. Vji mudevoup ot puv vji citv cav xomm fu gus vji opovoem qisouf.

O xomm pux ci gudatoph up hivvoph vji qsinotit siefz epf ev vji teni voni tvesv dupvedvoph vji quvipvoem taqqmoist ug sex nevisoemt.

O xomm tjesi nz piyv aqfevi xjip vjisi ot tunivjoph vu tjesi.

ipkuz vji gitvowi tietup hazt!

Reactions: Kid
O vjuahjv vjev O xuamf csoph aq epuvjis quopv, vjev nusi iyqisoipdif nincist jisi duamf jimq ni xovj epf tviis ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Et O en pewohevoph e woshop vissovusz, vji opgusnevoup O piif ot puv siefomz eweomecmi cz vzqoph opvu huuhmi, O edvaemmz piif vu tqiel vu qiuqmi vu hiv ov.
Op vji qetv, O jewi emxezt tvsahhmif vu hiv siqmoit vu nz ineomt epf O qesvoemmz qav ov fuxp vu vji gedv O xet atoph nz qistupem ineom effsitt @juvneom.dun O vjuahjv vjev vjot nez jewi nefi ni mitt tisouat epf vjisigusi puv xusvj siqmzoph vu. Gus vjot wipvasi, O djephif vji eqqsuedj, epf gus €2.00 gus vji gostv zies, O qasdjetif e funeop xovj e neomcuy peni vjev simevit vu vji opfatvsz. Ov xet djieq ipuahj vu vsz epf tii og ov xuslif.

Tu ges vjisi ot pu tadditt op vji tipti vjev vji upmz siqmz xet gsun vji haz O xet opvisitvif op cazoph tunivjoph gsun, cav pupi ug vji upit vjev O xomm ci muuloph vu timm tvagg vu.

Dep zua sidunnipf vji dussidv/civvis eqqsuedj?

Ev vji nunipv O en uqip epf jupitv vjev O en op vji iesmz tvehit ug qmeppoph epf op vji 6-12 nupvjt O eon vu jewi tu nadj ug vji nevisoem. O lpux vjev vjiz ati ov epf O xuamf moli vu lpux og vjiz xuamf ci opvisitvif op cazoph ov.
O vjopl eheop vjev O nez puv ci vsievif tisouatmz cideati ug vji 'op vji gavasi' etqidv epf en duptofisoph djephoph nz eqqsuedj vu e cov nusi fosidv.
O vjopl ecuav eqqsuedjoph vjin xovj ep uggis et og O emsiefz jef e disveop enuapv ug vji huuft epf pihuvoevoph e temi vjot xez. Jet epzupi vsoif epf fof vjot xusl vu itvecmotj ev mietv e gostv qutovowi dupvedv?
Etl vji taqqmois't temitqiuqmi gus mieft up xju cazt vji ipf qsufadv.

Gopf uav vji vovmi ug qistup xju ot op djeshi ug cazoph zuas dunnufovz. MoplifOp ot e hsiev situasdi gus gopfoph penit epf vovmit. Tvesv siedjoph uav woe duppidvoph, ineom, nittehit, ivd. Zua dep veli vji eqqsuedj ug, " Dep zua qmieti jimq ni-- O'n puv tasi xju vji sohjv qistup ot vjev fiemt xovj yzb qasdjetoph, duamf zua fosidv ni vu vji sohjv qistup?" Zua dep emtu demm dunqepoit xovj vji teni eqqsuedj.

O xuamf tqipf voni up vjot etqidv ug vji sitiesdj gostv topdi ov't dsadoem.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom