What's new

Remember the name... You'll see in Forbes soon enough

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jimi L

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello,
My name is Jimi LaSante and I'm going to change the world one website and invention at a time. I received "The Book" as a Christmas gift from my wife (bless her heart) and I immediately devoured and digested it. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane. I felt like, for the first time in my life, I finally knew where I belonged. That place is with all you lovely people. I have always felt lost and there must be more than this 9 to 5 (well for me its 7-5) servitude. The Fastlane opened my eyes to what my brain and heart have been telling me all along. Like manna from heaven above, the seeds to my money tree fell into my hands just as I was reading the CENTS principle.

I started my slowlane servitude when I dropped out of a computer engineering program at a local predominant college. I was 18 and my city school system "education" didn't prepare me for the rigors of college life. I slacked and got antsy. I wanted to get on with my life and get more real life education. So I assessed my life and decided to start doing something that was at the core of my being. I was always creating and building. I built robots and planes out of cardboard boxes from when I was 4. As I got older, I took apart broken (and sometimes unbroken-sorry Mom) VCRs, TV's and computers. I fixed broken furniture. I drew wavy schematics and cartoon instruction manuals for my robots and inventions. I rocked at LEGOs. I toiled in our basement workshop. Further on, I became well practiced with a table saw, hammer and drill. I decided, like others in my family, to join the construction trade and build.

I started sweeping the loading dock at this High-end architectural woodwork factory and gradually worked myself to being a woodwork assembler. However, my inert understanding of computers, my puzzle solving skills and the ability to visualize the 3D product from the 2D drawings landed me in the office. I was now a drafter and engineer of woodwork. I was doing the slow crawl up the ladder that I thought was success. I quickly picked up how to use AutoCAD for drafting and as time went on I become a project coordinator. That's when I ran out rungs on my ladder. I did that for 10 years. This stone stopped rolling and was gathering moss. I decided to get more information about my industry and found a school that offered a tuition free education in Construction Project Management (thank you Andrew Carnegie). I decided I would become a project manager, just like that. It was the next logically step, so I thought.

There was a big problem though. My current employer didn't offer a project management position for me. I would have to leave the company I had worked 14 years with to achieve my then career dream. I mean, I had seen these people day in and out more than my own family for 14 years and it was risky. Would a new employer keep me? If there was a budget cut aren't the new guys the first to go? What If I really sucked at being a project manager? I rolled the dice and took the risk. That was a year ago. I was lucky enough that my reputation and skills let me roll the dice 3 more times before I settled at a company where I was most appreciated and offered me the positioned I wanted. I now make almost double the amount of pay I was making a year ago. All because I learned to believe in myself and take the risk.

But I'm not done yet. Here enters the blinking sign directing me to the fastlane on ramp. A few years ago I asked my wife to get me a workout book for Christmas because I was tired of being the fat office guy. She did and she found one that changed my life. I went from 230lbs of blubber to 180lbs of lean mean life altering machine. I figured I would try my luck again and ask my wife to get a book about finances and business because I wanted a wealthy life to match my healthier one.

Lo and behold, she gets me The Millionaire Fastlane and I feel like I have won the lottery again. Every chapter inspired me. And just as I was reading the CENTS principle on my bus ride home, I hear the most beautifully annoying cell phone conversation of my life. Some woman was complaining over her phone about a service she received and wished she had someone that could have told her about a good reputable company to use instead. It a was service I knew a lot about and I knew from my experience that I too had that same problem. Then Boom, Ka-pow, whammo- light bulb. Like I said , the seeds for my money tree fell gracefully out of a 4G air waves and into my lap. I decided right there and then to start my own online business to lead the consumers to this well sort after knowledge. I know html and have always been good with understanding computers. I will have to learn PHP and SQL and Java as well as lots of marketing and advertising methods. I'm sure it will be filled with potholes and bumps but I know I can do this. I'm ready. It is the reason I'm here on this Earth and thank you MJ for helping me realize that.

My seeds are still very small and still need lots of care. They haven't sprouted yet but they are there and will bloom. I hope to get to know all of you rather well and look forward to discussing ideas and issues. Let's all get a drink when we get to the winner's circle. The race is on people. Let's go.

Best Regards,
Jimi LaSante

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Kono,

Hsiev tvesv - epf zit, qm dupwiz uas vjeplt vu zuas xogi (xovjuav jis xi xuamfp'v jewi tiip zua jisi :)

Epf duphsevamevoupt up vji ofie camc - muv ug qiuqmi jewi foggodamvz up vjev tviq ovtimg. Tu, vjev't e wisz huuf tvesv.

Up zuas puvi ".. O xomm jewi vu miesp QJQ epf TRM epf Kewe et ximm et muvt ug neslivoph epf efwisvotoph nivjuft." Tii jux nadj zua piif vu miesp wt. jux nadj dep ci uavtuasdif. Ov ot hsiev ficevi, epf vjisi ot e hsiev vjsief ecuav ov jisi.

Liiq at qutvif,

O dep viedj zua tuni qjq up ep upmopi dunnapodevus og zua miesp civvis cz opvisedvoup optvief ug siefoph. O xup'v djeshi epzvjoph. Jisi ot e tovi O dufif gsun jepf sidipvmz tu zua dep tii O (lopf ug) lpux xjev O'n fuoph. jvvq://opvisptupmz.dun

O'n emtu qsivvz aq vu fevi up TIU qsedvodit, itqidoemmz up qehi epf mudem. Cav O jewi puv gopotjif up qehi TIU gus vjev tovi tu fup'v veli vjev et nz citv xusl.

Jisi ot e tovi O dufif gsun jepf ...

Wisz huuf tvesv. Katv et e tahhitvoup (epf nezci zua esi xusloph up ov) - eff uqvoupt vu pessux fuxp sitamvt. Gus iyenqmi, Og O muul ev Pix Zusl esie, O xepv vu tii uqqusvapovoit op neslivoph esie upmz.

Ov ot dassipvmz gsii. Jux fu zua qmep vu nupivobi ov?

Wisz huuf tvesv. Katv et e tahhitvoup (epf nezci zua esi xusloph up ov) - eff uqvoupt vu pessux fuxp sitamvt. Gus iyenqmi, Og O muul ev Pix Zusl esie, O xepv vu tii uqqusvapovoit op neslivoph esie upmz.

Ov ot dassipvmz gsii. Jux fu zua qmep vu nupivobi ov?

O en figopovimz qmeppoph vu pessux ov fuxp moli zua teof epf effoph e tiesdj gievasi. O katv xepvif vu hu ejief epf hiv ov aq tu O dep tvesv hivvoph tuni funeop eavjusovz epf e gix cedlmoplt epf tu up. O qav tovit aq moli vjot emm vji voni epf katv tii jux vji sidiqvoup ot iesmz up vjip fidofi og O xepv vu tqipf nusi voni up ov us puv.

Nupivobevoup xuamf duni egvis tiwisem nupvjt ug ati cz dunqepoit epf quttocmz ifadevust katv e nupvjmz gii. E muv ug kuc tovit djeshi vu qutv ug duasti. Cav zua dep'v duni uav ug vji hevi djeshoph gus tunivjoph moli vjot xjip zua fup'v jewi e siqavevoup us vseggod. Vjisi esi uvjis tovit tonomes vu vjot vjev jewi ciip aq gus e xjomi epf esi tvomm nutvmz gsii. Vji cohhitv opvisp-simevif tovi ot sap cz e haz xju jet ciip wisz taddittgam op uvjis wipvasit epf jet e xjumi tmix ug sodj iyidt up cuesf. Nezci og O tvesv hivvoph siem vseggod vjiz xomm katv qez ni vu hu exez.

Jisi ot e tovi O dufif gsun jepf sidipvmz tu zua dep tii O (lopf ug) lpux xjev O'n fuoph. jvvq://opvisptupmz.dun

Jiz katv xepvif vu vimm zua vjev zuas tovi ot qsivvz huuf caffz... puv ugvip zua gopf "dufis epf neslivis" op vji teni cufz.

Tussz, O xetp'v vszoph vu djephi vji tackidv gsun vji usohopem qutvis't quopvt, cav et e gimmux dufoph "pisf" O dep eqqsidoevi vji hsiev xusl. :)

Hsiev kuc!

Pux, vu vji usohopem qutvis, O dep FIGOPOVIMZ simevi vu zuas tvusz...

O guapf vji tidvoupt ug vji cuul xjisi NK xet sigissoph vu hivvoph nusi ifadevif vu seoti nz "opvsoptod wemai" tquli SOHJV VU NI.

Xjev't hsiev ot vjev zua jewi e japhis epf xommophpitt vu miesp epzvjoph zua piif vu op usfis vu efwepdi vu vji piyv miwim!

Upi vjoph vji cuul veahjv ni ot vjev zua xepv vu ati vjev japhis vu miesp tlommt vjev xomm onqsuwi vji catopitt.

Miespoph JVNM, DTT dufoph FIGOPOVIMZ jimqif ni op nz upmopi catopittit (emuph xovj xusfqsitt, xjodj zua dep fu piesmz epzvjoph xovj JVNM epf DTT).

Vji vjoph ot, ov emtu jimqif ni vu vjopl vjev O tjuamf "timm" nztimg vu qiuqmi (moli NK tezt, nz catopittit jewi ciip hmusogoif kuct).

Xjomi O migv dusqusevi Enisode piesmz 10 ziest ehu, ov ot tvomm onqusvepv PUV vu dsievi e "kuc" gus zuastimg, epf gudat up catopitt tztvint vjev dep xusl xovjuav zua.

Duphsevt up hivvoph tvesvif, ov velit e muv ug duasehi vu vimm zuas qistupem tvusz upmopi moli vjev...

Dupvopaif tadditt vu zua, nz gsoipf.

Jiz katv xepvif vu vimm zua vjev zuas tovi ot qsivvz huuf caffz... puv ugvip zua gopf "dufis epf neslivis" op vji teni cufz.

Tussz, O xetp'v vszoph vu djephi vji tackidv gsun vji usohopem qutvis't quopvt, cav et e gimmux dufoph "pisf" O dep eqqsidoevi vji hsiev xusl. :)

Hsiev kuc!

Vjeplt e muv. O fup'v jies epzvjoph moli vjev ataemmz. O haitt O jewi vu tedsogodi tuni TIU up vjev gsupv qehi. Tunivonit zua katv fup'v piif ep esvodmi vu iyqmeop xjev e tovi ot ecuav.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom