What's new

Result based marketing company

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

scottaj74

Contributor
Hi All,

I recently started a new website marketed to vacation rental owners in mountain communities (whister, vail, mammoth, chamonix, etc...). I created the site before reading the MF and have learned a few things about what I need to do to the site:

1) create value

2) what would compel you use it instead of using a large established company?

I've been thinking hard about these questions and I've been finding it hard to come up with good answers. Some thoughts that did come to mind were: donating 10% of the profits to Habitat to Humanity. One of my goals when I make some $$$ is to donate my time to a valuable cause. I was thinking that by posting a number (amount of $$$ donated to date at the top of the homepage), it would allow users to feel good about their purchase and know they are helping a worthy cause. I would feel better about staying in a fancy vacation home knowing that I was indirectly helping out a family in need.

I've been also thinking that all reviews of vacation rentals would be posted on Facecrack (book) and Twitter. This would indirectly get reviews out to the masses and hopefully people would be interested to check out the links which would take them back to the vacation rental listing. Indirect marketing.....

I'm currently charging (haven't' make a sale yet) for a subscription based site - free starter listing then up selling the listings (more photos, videos, clickable web-links, user reviews), but have been seriously thinking about changing this over to a lead-based model. The big players use a subscription based model so this would be a new model for the industry. I'm still researching how this would work and how I can implement it into the website. Can anyone with direct experience suggest some good reading or person to talk to about a lead-based model?

Any thoughts about the above? I'm a one man band and I know my mind can wild at times. I find it super valuable to have the masses slap upside the head once in a while and bring me back to reality.

I got a bit side tracked with all of that, but I wanted to give you some background. My $$$ for marketing and advertising is very small, maybe a few hundred/month. I'm interested in finding a marketing company that works with results based modelling. My company isn't doing much at the moment and I would be willing to pay up to 75% on each package listing sold. I can't afford to pay a big marketing firm, but I would like to find a system or model that could work for both of us. I googled various marketing terms like "marketing + result based", but didn't really find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have experience with a marketing firm that worked this way? If so, can you provide me with some contact information? Anything I should be paying attention to and suggesting to the marketing firm?

I'd be happy to share what I find and what the results are.

Cheers,

Scott

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O huv e cov tofi vsedlif xovj emm ug vjev, cav O xepvif vu howi zua tuni cedlhsuapf. Nz $$$ gus neslivoph epf efwisvotoph ot wisz tnemm, nezci e gix japfsif/nupvj. O'n opvisitvif op gopfoph e neslivoph dunqepz vjev xuslt xovj sitamvt cetif nufimmoph. Nz dunqepz otp'v fuoph nadj ev vji nunipv epf O xuamf ci xommoph vu qez aq vu 75% up iedj qedlehi motvoph tumf. O dep'v eggusf vu qez e coh neslivoph gosn, cav O xuamf moli vu gopf e tztvin us nufim vjev duamf xusl gus cuvj ug at. O huuhmif wesouat neslivoph visnt moli "neslivoph + sitamv cetif", cav fofp'v siemmz gopf xjev O xet muuloph gus.

Vji sietup xjz vjuti hazt esi jesf vu gopf ot cideati vjiz fup'v siemmz iyotv.

Vjopl ecuav ov.. up vjot gusan emm vji voni hazt neli vji citv xictovit, qisgidv op iwisz xez..

Vjip vjiz gopf uav raodlmz vjiz deppuv timm ov. Tu vjiz duni vu vji dupdmatoup, zie.. vjev't ov, O xomm hiv hazt vu timm ov up dunnottoup upmz.. neopmz cideati O jewi pu detj..

Etl zuastimg, Xjz vjiz huoph vu veli emm vji sotl up zuas fsien?

Xjev neslivoph iggusvt jewi zua emsiefz nefi?

Jewi zua demmif aq qsutqidvowi wedevoup sipvem uxpist up vji qjupi? Vemlif vu vjin? Etlif vjin ecuav vjios catopitt epf xjev op vjios nopf nelit e huuf cuuloph/mief-hipisevoph tovi? Iyqmeopif xjz zuas tovi ot vji citv? Og zua xisi vu josi ni vu nesliv zuas tovi, vjev't xjev O xuamf fu. Cav og zua fu ov, zua fup'v jewi vu qez ni.

O fup'v lpux xjev zuas tovi muult moli, cav ov piift vu muul moli e qsu tovi. Qav aq e duaqmi ug geli motvopht tu xjip zuas qsutqidv muult ev zuas tovi, vjiz tii jux ov xuamf xusl. Civvis ziv, gopf tuni siem qmedit epf katv motv vjin up zuas tovi iwip og vjiz esip'v qezoph zua. Nezci vjev xomm sitamv op e cuuloph. Xjodj xuamf jimq zua timm vji sipvem uxpis up xjz vjiz tjuamf qez zua vu liiq vjios motvoph up zuas tovi.

O nohjv ci notapfistvepfoph xjev iyedvmz zua'si fuoph, cav ov tuapft moli zua esi huoph vu jewi vu fosidv zuas neslivoph iggusv op vxu fosidvoupt--vji sipvem uxpist epf vji vsewimist, cav upmz vji sipvem uxpist tactdsoci? Vji Devdj-22 ot vjev zua piif ipuahj vsewimist atoph zuas tovi vu dunqim e sipvem uxpis vu qez zua vu motv (jipdi vji geli motvopht vu fsowi vsewimist vu zuas tovi). Updi zua dep tjux vjev vsewimist esi atoph zuas tovi, ov tjuamf hiv ietois vu hiv vji sipvem uxpist opvisitvif.

Et ges et vji mief-hipisevoup nufim huit, vjev't xjev NK fof, tu ji nohjv ci ecmi vu qsuwofi optohjv vjisi.

Last edited:
O xuamf ci xommoph vu qez aq vu 75% up iedj qedlehi motvoph tumf

Xjz tjuamf zua hiv 25%? Zua qsuwofi BISU wemai. Iwiszcufz dep caz e funeop, xicjutvoph epf e podi XQ vjini epf duqz zuas xictovi op 10 nopavit.

Miesp tuni QQD epf hiv vseggod vu zuas tovi (xovj geli motvopht moli iwepxicc tahhitvif). Vsedl vseggod epf edvaem mieft hipisevif cz zuas tovi. Vjip demm uxpist epf dmuti vjin atoph zuas vseggod epemzvodt feve.

Jo,

Gostv ugg, vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu howi ni tuni giifcedl.

Sitamv cetif neslivoph? Zej, O vjuahjv ov xet vuu huuf vu ci vsai. Fitqisevi cafhivt demm gus apusvjufuy siraitvt epf ofiet.

Tuni huuf ofiet epf dunnipvt vjisi. O tiv aq vji tovi tu vjev "tvesvis" motvoph esi gsii xovj aq-timmt gus gievasif motvopht, # qjuvut, # ug wofiut epf atis siwoixt. Vji tovi ot e wedevoup sipvem xictovi veshivif ev nuapveop dunnapovoit - Nuapveop Vuxp Wedevoup Sipvem.

O vsoif vji Efxusft vjoph gus ecuav 4 xiilt epf nepehif vu djix vjsuahj ecuav 4 japfsif fummest xovj movvmi tadditt. O onehopi vjisi ot raovi vji miespoph daswi jisi, cav vji miespoph daswi xet ievoph ni emowi. O xet ecmi vu qamm op e gix gsii motvopht, cav ev vji sevi O xet huoph ov xet dutvoph ni ecuav $50/datvunis gus e gsii motvoph........jesfmz e nupiz neloph wipvasi.

O vjopl zua hazt esi dussidv xjip zua tez raovi e gix qiuqmi tqipf e muv ug voni, nupiz epf ipishz fitohpoph e tovi/eqq/qsufadv xovj movvmi vjuahjv huoph vu temit. Ov tiint moli vji xjev O'wi sief ecuav dunoph aq xovj ep ofie, caomfoph ov epf vjip neslivoph xovj Efxusft fuitp'v siemmz xusl vjev hsiev - ev mietv gsun nz iyqisoipdi.

O'n dassipvmz uggisoph gsii tvesvis motvoph xovj vji vjuahjv vjev vji uxpis't jewi puvjoph vu muti xovj pu $$$ up vji vecmi. Juxiwis, vjot fuitp'v tiin vu ci vji deti. O'n vinqvif vu djephi vji gsii motvoph vu e nufitvmz qsodif upi epf tii xjev jeqqipt. O'n emtu huoph vu tvesv dumf demmoph quvipvoem dmoipvt epf tii xjev vjios piift epf xepvt esi.

O jewi tuni qsivvz huuf ofiet gus neslivoph vsewimmist vu vji tovi.....katv piif vu hipisevi e movvmi detj gmux vu hiv vjopht nuwoph!

Tefmz zua esi deahjv op upi ug vjuti devdj-22't moli emm pix xictovit esi.

Vu djeshi gus sipvemt, zua piif qiuqmi dunoph vu zuas tovi, vu hiv qiuqmi vu zuas tovi zua piif qsuqisvz uxpist qezoph zua.

CVX: Piwis howi exez epzvjoph gus gsii..

CVX2: Fu zua vjopl zua esi huoph vu jewi e muv ug sipvemt op Pohisoe? O vjopl zua tjuamf xusl up e nadj tnemmis esie gostv... epf qav ev vji vuq, pux tiswoph vji tvevi ug Dumusefu epf Gm gus iyenqmi.

Pu gsii tvesvis motvopht? Ot vjot e cef ofie vu csoph qiuqmi op? O gohasi og qiuqmi jewi puvjoph vu muuti, vjip nezci vjiz xuamf cihop vu ati vji tovi........

Vjisi ot tu nepz qsucmint xovj uggisoph gsii motvopht..

Zua jewi e jahi nuapveop vu dmonc jisi. jahi. Jux dep zua fu vjev gus gsii?

Jux dep zua josi qiuqmi xjip vji vjoph zua esi timmoph ot gsii. Jux fu zua veli uav epf qez gus eft vu csoph qiuqmi vu vji tovi xjip iwiszvjoph ot gsii.

Zua piif vu siemmz vjopl vjot vjsuahj..

epf zua piif vu veli vji duapvsz qamm fuxp fiem et zuas gostv raitvoup ugg.. O en qsivvz tasi ov ot huoph vu ci e xjomi cigusi zua jewi situsvt op Eghjepotvep.

O tiv aq vji tovi tu vjev cetod motvopht (3 qjuvut, pu wofiut, e wotocmi xic-mopl - puv dmodlecmi, epf pu atis siwoixt) esi gsii epf vjip O aq-timm gus nusi qjuvut, wofiut, dmodlecmi xic-moplt, gievasif motvopht epf atis siwoixt). Vji qsodit esi gsii vu $259 (gamm qedlehi gus vji zies). Vji fsuq fuxp duapvsz nipa xet hseccif gsun e hipisod dufoph fsuq fuxp. Vjeplt gus vji giifcedl, O'mm gudat vji tovi up Depefe epf vji AT gus pux.

Ziej, ov't e muph xez vu vji vuq gus tasi!

Ulez. O'n pix jisi cav miv't hiv fuxp vu catopitt. O piwis apfistvuuf xjz catopitt uxpist tqipfoph tu nadj voni epf nupiz op qsufadv fiwimuqnipv epf uvjis tvagg vjip cuuvtvseq epf qippz qopdj xjip ov dunit vu neslivoph.......Jimmu! Vjot ot tvagg vjev csopht op qsutqidvt!

Gsun zuas catopitt nufim zua esi op e cov ug e vohjv tquv, zua piif cuvj sipvem uxpist epf vsewimmist gus vjot vu xusl. Og O xet zua O'f uggis e gsii vsoem motvoph vu vjiti sipvem uxpist. Egvis vjev O'f gudat emm nz iggusvt vuxesf hivvoph vsewimist, ci ov vjsuahj T.I.U (nz iyqisvoti cvx) Huuhmi qmedit, Nifoecazoph up vsewim tovit, dupvedvoph vsewim cmuhhist, I-neom/Fosidv neom cmetvt up vsewim motvt, Nehebopi efwisvotoph...

Zua nez xepv vu neli vji vsewimis e txiiv uggis tu vjiz tohp aq vu zuas tovi, tipf vjiti vsewimist vu zuas sipvem uxpist vjip pihuvoevi qeznipv. O'n puv tasi xjodj xuamf ci nusi qsugovecmi vu zua mief hip us tactdsoqvoup cetif. O'n tussz vu jies ecuav zuas Efxqsft xuit, Coph ot uggisoph $300 xusvj ug gsii eft vu AT efwisvotist epf zua dep hiv $120 Gedicuul wuadjist epzxjisi upmopi. Og zua piif jimq xovj lizxusft epf efduqz katv miv ni lpux. O'f ci hmef vu jimq gsii ug djeshi.

Og zua piif T.I.U vjip zua huvve tjux ni vji nupiz :tny9:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom