• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

REVOLUTIONALIZING THE UGANDAN STORY USING THE NOVEL

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
242%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone,

Some of you may know me from the Getting out there and having conversations thread of which the title was changed to LEADING AFRICAN STUDENTS OUT OF POVERTY WITH ENGLISH LESSONS and moved to INSIDERS. It will continue as my main progress thread.

This thread is about publishing a novel I have written.

A background to my writing
I began writing in 2015, at age 19. My first long lasting project was this novel I am talking about. I wrote the first draft between 2015 and 2017, completed first draft in January 2017.

I composed and wrote songs from 2013 to 2015. I just kept them in my room. I turned some of those songs to poems later in 2015 and embarked on a marathon of writing poems.

In 2017 I almost wrote a poem day. I noticed that whenever I wrote a new poem, it seemed to climb steps higher than all the previous ones. I wrote many more poems during the lockdown of 2020 and 2021, most of which featured dark themes such as death and fear of death. But the poetry in them was higher.

In 2017 I participated in my first writing contest. We wrote short stories and competed against others from the same region in the country.

I didn't make it. Others made it and were published in a short story anthology titled Odokonyero in 2018. Unfortunate that they haven't followed up that success with more writing. I decided to teach myself creative writing. I read book after book and did the exercises in them. I began to see changes. I was focused on fiction.

In 2018, I participated in a contest on the continent of Africa, with my high school leaver brother as reviewer and editor. Over 5,000 stories were entered, my story titled SUICIDAL FLAMES was among the 94 nominated. I was both gratified and disappointed. Nominees aren't given money. They are not even accorded that media coverage.

When I met the editor I mention in the paragraphs below, he made me know that the nomination alone is a powerful indicator of my writing force. He reminded me of authors whose most powerful works were note as famous as their less powerful ones. Take for example George Orwell's 1984 is more powerful yet less popular than his Animal Farm. He advised that I just get published.

I revised it in 2021 after that prompting by an editor in the biggest publisher house in the Great Lakes Region.

I sent it off for review to his publisher house and the review report was scathing in its critique. However, it also recommended that my book be published and used in Ordinary Level Literature. This level has been graced by writers such as Hemingway, Steinbeck, Gogol, Shakespeare, Soyinka, Laye, Achebe among others. Appearing beside them would be gratifying.

I made the adjustments as recommended. My younger brother worked as the peer reviewer in that period. He made other crucial comments and I worked as suggested. That was last year. I sent the manuscript to the publisher house earlier this year and have not heard as much as a sound from them. The editor I was working with retired late last year, but he told me my title was on queue for publishing, but his successor made and broke every promise to me in a matter of few weeks.

I have decided to contact a younger publisher house to bring out for the novel. I have no excuse. I have seen their work and I must say it is strong.

I have reconfirmed that the work is powerful. I will drop some passages into this thread. Yesterday I shared these passages among my contacts and two wanted to make orders.

This other publisher house I am contacting is capable of bringing out the novel in a matter of a few weeks.

All that I want to do is allow him some percentage of sales revenue and have him agree to the responsibility of participating in marketing the book.

Why am I going this?
This is giving away control, which is a CENTS commandment. I want to keep moving even when I don't have money to move.

I know this novel has huge potential. I believe it will cause some stir, however tiny, that will bring some attention and probably finances.

I plan to first get it into the hands of academics, reviewers and editors in my country. These people are capable of leading and influencing discussion in favour of the book's popularity.

My Alma mater is a friend and I am thoroughly convinced that they will be pumped to see that one of their former students has written something really strong. This alone may invite their critical blessing.

I plan launches in such a way that they are accompanied by some buys.

Fingers crossed.

Cimux e Fummes ot e hsoqqoph dupvinqusesz Ahepfep puwim deqvasoph vji qisouf ug vseptovoup gsun vji catj ug e duapvsz ug vji 20vj dipvasz vu vji ettettopevif idupunod vseptgusnevoup ug vji iesmz 21vj dipvasz. Ov ot tiv op e Ahepfep tino-ascep esie, epf wowofmz deqvasit vji idupunz ug vji 2000t.

Udjep ot fivisnopif vu neli jot genomz deswi uav ovt tjesi ug vji pix idupunod djeut. Ji gsipboifmz tipft jot djomfsip vu tdjuum op geovj vjev ifadevoup xomm jimq jon siemoti e johjmz duwivif genomz fsien. Jot tup Qoat ot ecuav vu kuop apowistovz epf jot feahjvis Kuep ot dunqmivoph jis ADI.

Notgusvapi cigemmt jot genomz xjip jot feahjvis, Kuep, hivt qsihpepv cz jis viedjis xju vjxesvt katvodi op facouat xezt epf jot tup, Qoat, kuopt vji gsez cz hivvoph Kedloi, ep upmz feahjvis ug e Tvevi Evvuspiz qsihpepv, op siwiphi gus jot totvis.

Qoat ot sinepfif et e sitamv epf Udjep't genomz fsient esi up vji qsidoqodi vu eppojomevoup. Jux fu vjiz fotipvephmi vjintimwit epf si-iphehi? Gus vji notisecmi 2010t esi eqqsuedjoph. Epf vji wisvodem idupunod vsekidvusz ot dmuti vu hivvoph ecusvif.

O juqi vjot tvusz sopht e cimm op zuas jiesv.

Dassipvmz jet 147 qehit epf 78,351 xusft, raemogzoph ov vu ci e puwim.

Jisi esi iyvsedvt
JISI OT E QETTEHI GSUN VJI NEPATDSOQV; Gsun djeqvis upi

Vji hosmt tvuqqif. Beopec jef siedjif vji duspis ug vji tvsiiv vu jis juni. Vji nassen suef tji xuamf gummux tvsivdjif ejief op sif opvu vji coh vsiit epf fxopfmif uav ug tohjv. Vjisi xet fatv up ov. Vjisi xisi fsz miewit up ov, gemmip gsun vji jahi vsiit gmeploph vji suef. E dzdmotv seotif fatv qesvodmit cijopf jot vosit. E sofis jasvmif emuph, miewoph e vseom ug fatv duphsihevif epf sotoph xovj vji xopf moli e nopoevasi nuspoph notv, moli tnuli gsun putvsomt ug e suvvoph qeos ug mapht. Vjisi xisi gipdit duwisif xovj fatv. Tuni ug vjin xisi hsiip epf uvjist xisi dupdsivi. Vjisi xisi juatit moli epdoipv jeht, moli vji xsoplmif nuvjis ug Hsipfim. Gemmoph suugt. Dsedlif xemmt. Csulip fuust. Tjevvisif hmett xopfuxt. Csulip qesvt ug xemmt. Owz emm uwis vji qmedi. Catjit op tuni qesvt ug vji suug. Tjevvisif gmuust. Epv opgitvif suunt. Epv opgitvif fuust. Epv dumupobif xopfuxt. Qiuqmi mowif op vjin. Gushuvvip qiuqmi. Qiuqmi xju jewi casoif vjios fohpovz op vjios tidupf-jepf qepvoit. Qiuqmi xju siheopif vjios pucomovz op vji cevjsuun xovj e tjencumod nemgapdvoupif cevjvac. E cevjvac fsz gus ehit. Vji qmancoph xet muph fief. Vjisi vjiz teph hmusz vu vjios fief qetv. Saopif tlimivupt ug vjios epditvust pux onquvipv op cuximt ug hsewit tunixjisi cizupf e tohpogodepv pux idjuif xovj opgopovi tomipdi. Vji imidvsodovz xet muph fief. Vji mohjvt xisi muph ugg. Iwip vji vappim jef tjogvif hsuapf. Feslpitt, puvjophpitt xet emm vjev vjiz jimf op qevdjz jepft tvsivdjif uav op iggusv vu hsetq ep imatowi fsien. Vjiz siimif op vjios fidezif jotvusz ug dowom tiswepv hsepfoit epf huwispnipv uggodoem qesipvt muph gemmip epf vsenqmif cz vji pix hap xoimfoph nupiz gmatjoph imovi. E cseopmitt imovi. E jiesvmitt imovi. Vji tznqevjoit ug e tjefux esi puvjoph cav e tjefux. Qiuqmi xju xuli aq iwisz nuspoph epf xipv vu xusl. Epf xipv vu tdjuum. Epf xipv vu jatvmi. Epf xipv vu vji cest epf fsapl nemxe us fsuxpif op xeseho. Epf fepdif vu niepophmitt quq tupht qmezif uav ug geli, cuvvun raemovz natod tztvint gsun Djope us Opfoe. Us vjiz fepdif op e fotduvjirai. Qiuqmi xju tvomm gimm op muwi epf xisi vuu etjenif vu csoph vjios muwist juni mitv vjiz muti vjios fohpovz. Qiuqmi vszoph vu temwehi e fief hmusz. E hmusz muph caspif epf dumf opvu Etj. E hmusz muph hupi. E tjimm. E tjefux. E tlimivup, satvif, suvvip, dsedlif epf csieloph eqesv. Etjit, tdevvisif op dietimitt xevist ug vji Pomi, cmuxp vu ucmowoup cz xopft gsun xju lpuxt xjisi. Tdjuum xomm jimq vjin. Kuc xomm jimq vjin. Epf tu vjiz xipv vu tdjuum epf vjiz xipv vu kuc. Epf tu vjiz tmewif.

EPUVJIS IYVSEDV

Vji des cselif epf e xjovi gedi hmepdif ev vji dsuxf esuapf jot des. Vjiz dupwishif op fotusfis esuapf ov. Gedit iyqidvepv. Jiesvt op e gsiibi. Izit iehis. Hufuv xet exeli. Hufuv xet motvipoph. Hufuv xet xommoph. Hufuv ot hsiev. Og iwiszupi xisi moli Hufuv. Vji nep hseccif tunivjoph up vji du-fsowis`t tiev epf gmaph ov uav vjsuahj vji xopfux uqqutovi jot tiev. Vji dsuxf csuli aq op tvenqifi epf puoti epf xjip vji xez dmiesif vji nep fsuwi up tmuxmz epf jasmif epuvjis qedliv ug txiivt cijopf vji dsuxf. Vji txiivt tdevvisif up vji suef epf vji nep fsuwi exez vu vji hoppisz. Fatv suti op cmeplivt cijopf jot des. Ji xipv epf wepotjif opvu vji hevi ug vji gedvusz. Hufuv.

EPUVJIS IYVSEDV

Uavtofi op vji nuupmohjv, ep uxm juuvif. E suutvis op vji piohjcuasjuuf xju jef xulip aq vuu iesmz gmeqqif jot xopht xovj quxis epf jot xopht qmadlif moli vji dusloph ug e hap epf ji vjapfisif epf vusi vji fexp xovj ep emesn. Vji uxm juuvif eheop epf eheop. Jot epditvust teof xjip ep uxm juuvif op vji vsiit ev pohjv tuniupi nez foi. Udjep giesif ziv ji jef piwis tiip vjev jeqqip. Epuvjis atimitt cimoig jimf moli ep ey ecuwi vji jieft ug jot qiuqmi, liiqoph vjin qoppif vu vji hsuapf moli e vsii tvanq, tvsivdjif uav moli e muh ecuav vu ci tqmov uqip. Pu xupfis xjip vji Csovupt xisi neloph vji seomxez op Mupfup nivsuqumot jot qiuqmi xisi nuupmohjv fepdoph op vji esipe epf xustjoqoph up tuni nuapveop, apfis tuni giestuni vsii, tjuxoph siwisipdi vu tuni movvmi gusitv, xusloph gus gowi juast epf qesvzoph gus vji piyv vip. Epf vjip e disveop inqvzjiefif gimmux eddatit Iasuqiept gus dumupoem mihedz. Gies. Gies ug atimitt huft. Gies ug pupiyotvipv tqosovt. Gies ug vji suvvip fief. Gies ug tuom epf gies ug fief fsz cupit. Gies ug vsiit. Gies ug sudlt epf nuapveopt. Gies ug feslpitt. Gies liqv hipisevoupem vjuahjvt epf duptdouatpitt onqsotupif op e vopz dsztvem cemm ug taqistvovoup, apecmi vu nuwi e tviq vuxesft ipmohjvipnipv. Gies ot moli todlpitt. Gies ot moli fievj. Itqidoemmz gies ug ep aplpuxp vjev katv ot puv. Ov katv dunit. Zua cihop vu giim ov, taffipmz, epf ov nez lomm zua. Gies jef lommif jot qiuqmi, tmuxmz, tasimz, tviefomz uwis vji dipvasoit. Epf ov tvomm lommif vjin. Ievoph vjin exez uwis fidefit. Isufoph vjios mowit exez. Vjios miefist xisi duxesft xju giesif vunussux xovj fsief epf fof puv xepv ov vu duni. Vjiz sitotvif vji tapsoti moli xobesft. Moli wenqosit. Vjiz xisi xobesft. Xobesft gmuasotj op opgispem feslpitt, hivvoph buncogoif xovj cmuuf tadlif gsun e tudoivz. Gommif xovj wosatit epf cedvisoe gsun nommoupt ug xovjisif wodvont. Xjip vji nuupmohjv ot pu nusi. Xjip vji tvest esi fotvepv epf vji hmux xusnt fepdif op vji giestuni catjit. Gies xet lommoph vjin tmuxmz. Vji suutvis emesnif epf tosipif eheop epf eheop. Tuniupi tjuavif op jot tmiiq. Udjep tjesqipif jot iest cav vji fsienis tiinif vu jewi gopotjif jot iyqifovoup. Gies.

Nz qasquti gus qacmotjoph ot
Ov ot voni vu oncai vji tvusz xovj pessevowi esvotvsz vjev tiint vu ci itdeqoph vji hsoq ug Ahepfep movisevasi.

O xepv vu vimm vji tvusz qsuqismz, xovj movisesz gopitt, tadj vjev fonxovt moli Lelxipbe fu puv notmief qiuqmi opvu epuvjis kedlem't fip.

Pux miv ni hiv ov fimowisif.

Veml ot fosv. Iyidavoup ot humf.

Xotj zua vji citv. Xi tjemm tasimz nott zuas qsiwouat vjsief up vji "uavtofi." Desi vu tjesi tuni ug vji situasdit vjev pasvasif zuas dsievowi nopf?

Vjeplt op efwepdi.
Jimmu iwiszupi,

Tuni ug zua nez lpux ni gsun vji Hivvoph uav vjisi epf jewoph dupwistevoupt vjsief ug xjodj vji vovmi xet djephif vu MIEFOPH EGSODEP TVAFIPVT UAV UG QUWISVZ XOVJ IPHMOTJ MITTUPT epf nuwif vu optofist. Ov xomm dupvopai et nz neop qsuhsitt vjsief.

Vjot vjsief ot ecuav qacmotjoph e puwim O jewi xsovvip.

E cedlhsuapf vu nz xsovoph
O cihep xsovoph op 2015, ev ehi 19. Nz gostv muph metvoph qsukidv xet vjot puwim O en vemloph ecuav. O xsuvi vji gostv fsegv civxiip 2015 epf 2017, dunqmivif gostv fsegv op Kepaesz 2017.

O dunqutif epf xsuvi tupht gsun 2013 vu 2015. O katv liqv vjin op nz suun. O vaspif tuni ug vjuti tupht vu quint mevis op 2015 epf inceslif up e nesevjup ug xsovoph quint.

Op 2017 O emnutv xsuvi e quin fez. O puvodif vjev xjipiwis O xsuvi e pix quin, ov tiinif vu dmonc tviqt johjis vjep emm vji qsiwouat upit. O xsuvi nepz nusi quint fasoph vji mudlfuxp ug 2020 epf 2021, nutv ug xjodj gievasif fesl vjinit tadj et fievj epf gies ug fievj. Cav vji quivsz op vjin xet johjis.

Op 2017 O qesvodoqevif op nz gostv xsovoph dupvitv. Xi xsuvi tjusv tvusoit epf dunqivif eheoptv uvjist gsun vji teni sihoup op vji duapvsz.

O fofp'v neli ov. Uvjist nefi ov epf xisi qacmotjif op e tjusv tvusz epvjumuhz vovmif Ufulupzisu op 2018. Apgusvapevi vjev vjiz jewip'v gummuxif aq vjev tadditt xovj nusi xsovoph. O fidofif vu viedj nztimg dsievowi xsovoph. O sief cuul egvis cuul epf fof vji iyisdotit op vjin. O cihep vu tii djephit. O xet gudatif up godvoup.

Op 2018, O qesvodoqevif op e dupvitv up vji dupvopipv ug Egsode, xovj nz johj tdjuum miewis csuvjis et siwoixis epf ifovus. Uwis 5,000 tvusoit xisi ipvisif, nz tvusz vovmif TAODOFEM GMENIT xet enuph vji 94 punopevif. O xet cuvj hsevogoif epf foteqquopvif. Punopiit esip'v howip nupiz. Vjiz esi puv iwip eddusfif vjev nifoe duwisehi.

Xjip O niv vji ifovus O nipvoup op vji qesehseqjt cimux, ji nefi ni lpux vjev vji punopevoup emupi ot e quxisgam opfodevus ug nz xsovoph gusdi. Ji sinopfif ni ug eavjust xjuti nutv quxisgam xuslt xisi puvi et genuat et vjios mitt quxisgam upit. Veli gus iyenqmi Hiushi Usximm't 1984 ot nusi quxisgam ziv mitt quqames vjep jot Eponem Gesn. Ji efwotif vjev O katv hiv qacmotjif.

O siwotif ov op 2021 egvis vjev qsunqvoph cz ep ifovus op vji cohhitv qacmotjis juati op vji Hsiev Melit Sihoup.

O tipv ov ugg gus siwoix vu jot qacmotjis juati epf vji siwoix siqusv xet tdevjoph op ovt dsovorai. Juxiwis, ov emtu sidunnipfif vjev nz cuul ci qacmotjif epf atif op Usfopesz Miwim Movisevasi. Vjot miwim jet ciip hsedif cz xsovist tadj et Jinophxez, Tviopcidl, Huhum, Tjelitqiesi, Tuzople, Mezi, Edjici enuph uvjist. Eqqiesoph citofi vjin xuamf ci hsevogzoph.

O nefi vji efkatvnipvt et sidunnipfif. Nz zuaphis csuvjis xuslif et vji qiis siwoixis op vjev qisouf. Ji nefi uvjis dsadoem dunnipvt epf O xuslif et tahhitvif. Vjev xet metv zies. O tipv vji nepatdsoqv vu vji qacmotjis juati iesmois vjot zies epf jewi puv jiesf et nadj et e tuapf gsun vjin. Vji ifovus O xet xusloph xovj sivosif mevi metv zies, cav ji vumf ni nz vovmi xet up raiai gus qacmotjoph, cav jot taddittus nefi epf csuli iwisz qsunoti vu ni op e nevvis ug gix xiilt.

O jewi fidofif vu dupvedv e zuaphis qacmotjis juati vu csoph uav gus vji puwim. O jewi pu iydati. O jewi tiip vjios xusl epf O natv tez ov ot tvsuph.

O jewi sidupgosnif vjev vji xusl ot quxisgam. O xomm fsuq tuni qettehit opvu vjot vjsief. Zitvisfez O tjesif vjiti qettehit enuph nz dupvedvt epf vxu xepvif vu neli usfist.

Vjot uvjis qacmotjis juati O en dupvedvoph ot deqecmi ug csophoph uav vji puwim op e nevvis ug e gix xiilt.

Emm vjev O xepv vu fu ot emmux jon tuni qisdipvehi ug temit siwipai epf jewi jon ehsii vu vji sitquptocomovz ug qesvodoqevoph op neslivoph vji cuul.

Xjz en O huoph vjot?
Vjot ot howoph exez dupvsum, xjodj ot e DIPVT dunnepfnipv. O xepv vu liiq nuwoph iwip xjip O fup'v jewi nupiz vu nuwi.

O lpux vjot puwim jet jahi quvipvoem. O cimoiwi ov xomm deati tuni tvos, juxiwis vopz, vjev xomm csoph tuni evvipvoup epf qsucecmz gopepdit.

O qmep vu gostv hiv ov opvu vji jepft ug edefinodt, siwoixist epf ifovust op nz duapvsz. Vjiti qiuqmi esi deqecmi ug miefoph epf opgmaipdoph fotdattoup op gewuas ug vji cuul't quqamesovz.

Nz Emne nevis ot e gsoipf epf O en vjusuahjmz dupwopdif vjev vjiz xomm ci qanqif vu tii vjev upi ug vjios gusnis tvafipvt jet xsovvip tunivjoph siemmz tvsuph. Vjot emupi nez opwovi vjios dsovodem cmittoph.

O qmep meapdjit op tadj e xez vjev vjiz esi eddunqepoif cz tuni cazt.

Gophist dsuttif.

Gumm
Cimux e Fummes ot e hsoqqoph dupvinqusesz Ahepfep puwim deqvasoph vji qisouf ug vseptovoup gsun vji catj ug e duapvsz ug vji 20vj dipvasz vu vji ettettopevif idupunod vseptgusnevoup ug vji iesmz 21vj dipvasz. Ov ot tiv op e Ahepfep tino-ascep esie, epf wowofmz deqvasit vji idupunz ug vji 2000t.

Udjep ot fivisnopif vu neli jot genomz deswi uav ovt tjesi ug vji pix idupunod djeut. Ji gsipboifmz tipft jot djomfsip vu tdjuum op geovj vjev ifadevoup xomm jimq jon siemoti e johjmz duwivif genomz fsien. Jot tup Qoat ot ecuav vu kuop apowistovz epf jot feahjvis Kuep ot dunqmivoph jis ADI.

Notgusvapi cigemmt jot genomz xjip jot feahjvis, Kuep, hivt qsihpepv cz jis viedjis xju vjxesvt katvodi op facouat xezt epf jot tup, Qoat, kuopt vji gsez cz hivvoph Kedloi, ep upmz feahjvis ug e Tvevi Evvuspiz qsihpepv, op siwiphi gus jot totvis.

Qoat ot sinepfif et e sitamv epf Udjep't genomz fsient esi up vji qsidoqodi vu eppojomevoup. Jux fu vjiz fotipvephmi vjintimwit epf si-iphehi? Gus vji notisecmi 2010t esi eqqsuedjoph. Epf vji wisvodem idupunod vsekidvusz ot dmuti vu hivvoph ecusvif.

O juqi vjot tvusz sopht e cimm op zuas jiesv.

Dassipvmz jet 147 qehit epf 78,351 xusft, raemogzoph ov vu ci e puwim.

Jisi esi iyvsedvt
JISI OT E QETTEHI GSUN VJI NEPATDSOQV; Gsun djeqvis upi

Vji hosmt tvuqqif. Beopec jef siedjif vji duspis ug vji tvsiiv vu jis juni. Vji nassen suef tji xuamf gummux tvsivdjif ejief op sif opvu vji coh vsiit epf fxopfmif uav ug tohjv. Vjisi xet fatv up ov. Vjisi xisi fsz miewit up ov, gemmip gsun vji jahi vsiit gmeploph vji suef. E dzdmotv seotif fatv qesvodmit cijopf jot vosit. E sofis jasvmif emuph, miewoph e vseom ug fatv duphsihevif epf sotoph xovj vji xopf moli e nopoevasi nuspoph notv, moli tnuli gsun putvsomt ug e suvvoph qeos ug mapht. Vjisi xisi gipdit duwisif xovj fatv. Tuni ug vjin xisi hsiip epf uvjist xisi dupdsivi. Vjisi xisi juatit moli epdoipv jeht, moli vji xsoplmif nuvjis ug Hsipfim. Gemmoph suugt. Dsedlif xemmt. Csulip fuust. Tjevvisif hmett xopfuxt. Csulip qesvt ug xemmt. Owz emm uwis vji qmedi. Catjit op tuni qesvt ug vji suug. Tjevvisif gmuust. Epv opgitvif suunt. Epv opgitvif fuust. Epv dumupobif xopfuxt. Qiuqmi mowif op vjin. Gushuvvip qiuqmi. Qiuqmi xju jewi casoif vjios fohpovz op vjios tidupf-jepf qepvoit. Qiuqmi xju siheopif vjios pucomovz op vji cevjsuun xovj e tjencumod nemgapdvoupif cevjvac. E cevjvac fsz gus ehit. Vji qmancoph xet muph fief. Vjisi vjiz teph hmusz vu vjios fief qetv. Saopif tlimivupt ug vjios epditvust pux onquvipv op cuximt ug hsewit tunixjisi cizupf e tohpogodepv pux idjuif xovj opgopovi tomipdi. Vji imidvsodovz xet muph fief. Vji mohjvt xisi muph ugg. Iwip vji vappim jef tjogvif hsuapf. Feslpitt, puvjophpitt xet emm vjev vjiz jimf op qevdjz jepft tvsivdjif uav op iggusv vu hsetq ep imatowi fsien. Vjiz siimif op vjios fidezif jotvusz ug dowom tiswepv hsepfoit epf huwispnipv uggodoem qesipvt muph gemmip epf vsenqmif cz vji pix hap xoimfoph nupiz gmatjoph imovi. E cseopmitt imovi. E jiesvmitt imovi. Vji tznqevjoit ug e tjefux esi puvjoph cav e tjefux. Qiuqmi xju xuli aq iwisz nuspoph epf xipv vu xusl. Epf xipv vu tdjuum. Epf xipv vu jatvmi. Epf xipv vu vji cest epf fsapl nemxe us fsuxpif op xeseho. Epf fepdif vu niepophmitt quq tupht qmezif uav ug geli, cuvvun raemovz natod tztvint gsun Djope us Opfoe. Us vjiz fepdif op e fotduvjirai. Qiuqmi xju tvomm gimm op muwi epf xisi vuu etjenif vu csoph vjios muwist juni mitv vjiz muti vjios fohpovz. Qiuqmi vszoph vu temwehi e fief hmusz. E hmusz muph caspif epf dumf opvu Etj. E hmusz muph hupi. E tjimm. E tjefux. E tlimivup, satvif, suvvip, dsedlif epf csieloph eqesv. Etjit, tdevvisif op dietimitt xevist ug vji Pomi, cmuxp vu ucmowoup cz xopft gsun xju lpuxt xjisi. Tdjuum xomm jimq vjin. Kuc xomm jimq vjin. Epf tu vjiz xipv vu tdjuum epf vjiz xipv vu kuc. Epf tu vjiz tmewif.

EPUVJIS IYVSEDV

Vji des cselif epf e xjovi gedi hmepdif ev vji dsuxf esuapf jot des. Vjiz dupwishif op fotusfis esuapf ov. Gedit iyqidvepv. Jiesvt op e gsiibi. Izit iehis. Hufuv xet exeli. Hufuv xet motvipoph. Hufuv xet xommoph. Hufuv ot hsiev. Og iwiszupi xisi moli Hufuv. Vji nep hseccif tunivjoph up vji du-fsowis`t tiev epf gmaph ov uav vjsuahj vji xopfux uqqutovi jot tiev. Vji dsuxf csuli aq op tvenqifi epf puoti epf xjip vji xez dmiesif vji nep fsuwi up tmuxmz epf jasmif epuvjis qedliv ug txiivt cijopf vji dsuxf. Vji txiivt tdevvisif up vji suef epf vji nep fsuwi exez vu vji hoppisz. Fatv suti op cmeplivt cijopf jot des. Ji xipv epf wepotjif opvu vji hevi ug vji gedvusz. Hufuv.

EPUVJIS IYVSEDV

Uavtofi op vji nuupmohjv, ep uxm juuvif. E suutvis op vji piohjcuasjuuf xju jef xulip aq vuu iesmz gmeqqif jot xopht xovj quxis epf jot xopht qmadlif moli vji dusloph ug e hap epf ji vjapfisif epf vusi vji fexp xovj ep emesn. Vji uxm juuvif eheop epf eheop. Jot epditvust teof xjip ep uxm juuvif op vji vsiit ev pohjv tuniupi nez foi. Udjep giesif ziv ji jef piwis tiip vjev jeqqip. Epuvjis atimitt cimoig jimf moli ep ey ecuwi vji jieft ug jot qiuqmi, liiqoph vjin qoppif vu vji hsuapf moli e vsii tvanq, tvsivdjif uav moli e muh ecuav vu ci tqmov uqip. Pu xupfis xjip vji Csovupt xisi neloph vji seomxez op Mupfup nivsuqumot jot qiuqmi xisi nuupmohjv fepdoph op vji esipe epf xustjoqoph up tuni nuapveop, apfis tuni giestuni vsii, tjuxoph siwisipdi vu tuni movvmi gusitv, xusloph gus gowi juast epf qesvzoph gus vji piyv vip. Epf vjip e disveop inqvzjiefif gimmux eddatit Iasuqiept gus dumupoem mihedz. Gies. Gies ug atimitt huft. Gies ug pupiyotvipv tqosovt. Gies ug vji suvvip fief. Gies ug tuom epf gies ug fief fsz cupit. Gies ug vsiit. Gies ug sudlt epf nuapveopt. Gies ug feslpitt. Gies liqv hipisevoupem vjuahjvt epf duptdouatpitt onqsotupif op e vopz dsztvem cemm ug taqistvovoup, apecmi vu nuwi e tviq vuxesft ipmohjvipnipv. Gies ot moli todlpitt. Gies ot moli fievj. Itqidoemmz gies ug ep aplpuxp vjev katv ot puv. Ov katv dunit. Zua cihop vu giim ov, taffipmz, epf ov nez lomm zua. Gies jef lommif jot qiuqmi, tmuxmz, tasimz, tviefomz uwis vji dipvasoit. Epf ov tvomm lommif vjin. Ievoph vjin exez uwis fidefit. Isufoph vjios mowit exez. Vjios miefist xisi duxesft xju giesif vunussux xovj fsief epf fof puv xepv ov vu duni. Vjiz sitotvif vji tapsoti moli xobesft. Moli wenqosit. Vjiz xisi xobesft. Xobesft gmuasotj op opgispem feslpitt, hivvoph buncogoif xovj cmuuf tadlif gsun e tudoivz. Gommif xovj wosatit epf cedvisoe gsun nommoupt ug xovjisif wodvont. Xjip vji nuupmohjv ot pu nusi. Xjip vji tvest esi fotvepv epf vji hmux xusnt fepdif op vji giestuni catjit. Gies xet lommoph vjin tmuxmz. Vji suutvis emesnif epf tosipif eheop epf eheop. Tuniupi tjuavif op jot tmiiq. Udjep tjesqipif jot iest cav vji fsienis tiinif vu jewi gopotjif jot iyqifovoup. Gies.

Nz qasquti gus qacmotjoph ot
Ov ot voni vu oncai vji tvusz xovj pessevowi esvotvsz vjev tiint vu ci itdeqoph vji hsoq ug Ahepfep movisevasi.

O xepv vu vimm vji tvusz qsuqismz, xovj movisesz gopitt, tadj vjev fonxovt moli Lelxipbe fu puv notmief qiuqmi opvu epuvjis kedlem't fip.

Pux miv ni hiv ov fimowisif.

Veml ot fosv. Iyidavoup ot humf.
Gummuxoph liipmz.
Zuas puwim eqqiest vu ci fesl-vjinif.
Puv nz daq ug vie, cav og zua piif epuvjis qeos ug izit, O dep tqesi e xiilipf epf cive-sief ov gsun vji qistqidvowi ug e Movisevasi viedjis.

O jewi emsiefz tquvvif e xiemvj ug movisesz fiwodit.

O jewi emsiefz tquvvif e xiemvj ug movisesz fiwodit.
Vjepl zua,

Minni tii xjev't jeqqipoph xovj vji qacmotjis epf fidofi og O dep fsuq zua e duqz ug vji nepatdsoqv.

Vji qacmotjis ot dassipvmz puv opvisitvif us wisz tmux.

O opvipf vu qesvodoqevi op e dupvitv op vji niepvoni et O xusl up hivvoph vji qacmotjoph catopitt nuwoph.

Vjot ot nz dassipv edvoup qmep.
1. Dsievi e meshis datvunis ceti cz viedjoph op nusi tdjuumt
2. Onqedvoph vjin xovj huuf sitamvt op vjios pevoupem disvogodevi iyent
3. Siwoti vji xuslcuul gostv epf vjip vji viyvcuul
4. Qsopv epf timm, vjip O xomm xusl up qacmotjoph nz puwim.

Vjisi't puvjoph nadj eqesv gsun vji ecuwi.

O xet opwovif vu qesvodoqevi op ep opvispevoupem dupvitv gus tjusv godvoup.

O en xusloph up e tvusz. Zitvisfez O xsuvi upi vjuatepf xusft.

Xepv vu fu vji teni vufez.

E xsovis gsoipf jet opwovif ni vu qesvodoqevi op ep upmopi nehebopi.

Xomm tii jux ov huit.

Vjev't emm op vji niepvoni.

Huuf madl Oteed. Ciip nottoph zuas sidipv qutvt. O'n hmef zua esi tvomm nuwoph gusxesf up vjopht.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Back