The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Revolutionize Your Social Media Posts with AI (feedback needed)

Idea threads

szalek

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jul 21, 2023
If you are a person like me, each and every time you decide to post a photo, you somehow know which photo to use but are at a loss for what to write in the description. This was a significant issue before the rise of artificial intelligence.

For the past year, I have been using GPT-3.5 in its free version for this very purpose. The process was somewhat cumbersome, as I had to manually describe the photo and then ask the bot to craft a description for the Instagram post. Although it made my task somewhat easier, it wasn't a substantial improvement. Recently, I upgraded to GPT-4 and developed a custom bot that generates descriptions based on uploaded photos along with short additional instructions. This bot also adds hashtags, significantly simplifying my social media management tasks.

If you're involved in social media and have upgraded to a GPT-4 subscription, I'd love to hear your feedback on whether my custom bot effectively does its job.

How to Use My Custom GPT Bot:

1. Upload a Photo: This is the most crucial step.
  2. Provide Your Desired Description: For example, you might say, "Write a description for Instagram based on this photo. I would like the description to also talk about the coming spring." Or, "Please write a description for this photo. This poster is located in the picturesque village of (name of village). I would like this description to promote 'beautiful cottages for rent' located in this village."
This tool aims to make the process of managing social media content not only easier but more creative and engaging. Let me know your thoughts and feedback! For me, my cutosm gpt generated much better post descriptions.

LINK TO GPT:
(on my device the link works fine if you have a problem with the link in the explore gpt tab search for "social media post copywriter)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Graciasmith

PARKED
Jan 3, 2024
India
Absolutely, revolutionizing social media posts with AI sounds like an exciting prospect! AI can offer a range of benefits such as optimizing content, enhancing engagement, and personalizing interactions with your audience. However, it's essential to gather feedback from users to ensure that the AI tools effectively meet their needs and expectations. By collecting feedback, you can refine and improve the AI features to better serve your social media strategy and drive even greater results.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Absolutely, revolutionizing social media posts with AI sounds like an exciting prospect! AI can offer a range of benefits such as optimizing content, enhancing engagement, and personalizing interactions with your audience. However, it's essential to gather feedback from users to ensure that the AI tools effectively meet their needs and expectations. By collecting feedback, you can refine and improve the AI features to better serve your social media strategy and drive even greater results.
Lol said the AI

Boy Muhammad

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 10, 2022
Kebbi, Nigeria
ChatGpt'd

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boy Muhammad

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 10, 2022
Kebbi, Nigeria
If you are a person like me, each and every time you decide to post a photo, you somehow know which photo to use but are at a loss for what to write in the description. This was a significant issue before the rise of artificial intelligence.

For the past year, I have been using GPT-3.5 in its free version for this very purpose. The process was somewhat cumbersome, as I had to manually describe the photo and then ask the bot to craft a description for the Instagram post. Although it made my task somewhat easier, it wasn't a substantial improvement. Recently, I upgraded to GPT-4 and developed a custom bot that generates descriptions based on uploaded photos along with short additional instructions. This bot also adds hashtags, significantly simplifying my social media management tasks.

If you're involved in social media and have upgraded to a GPT-4 subscription, I'd love to hear your feedback on whether my custom bot effectively does its job.

How to Use My Custom GPT Bot:

1. Upload a Photo: This is the most crucial step.
  2. Provide Your Desired Description: For example, you might say, "Write a description for Instagram based on this photo. I would like the description to also talk about the coming spring." Or, "Please write a description for this photo. This poster is located in the picturesque village of (name of village). I would like this description to promote 'beautiful cottages for rent' located in this village."
This tool aims to make the process of managing social media content not only easier but more creative and engaging. Let me know your thoughts and feedback! For me, my cutosm gpt generated much better post descriptions.

LINK TO GPT:
Is the URL broken? Couldn't test it but here's my feedback based on your post.

Reach out to SM influencers that post frequently, get them to use it and collect feedback.

Do not send a 'cold email' because that's what everyone else is doing, dial them up and talk to them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.