• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Right off the high dive

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

KnottedUp

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
380%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I have no business or sales experience so this should be interesting. The only way to gain experience is to do it. So here I go.

This first post will serve as a mile marker for where I'm at now and what I've decided to start. This thread will allow me to look back and review what I was thinking/doing at a particular time during this adventure. I will post updates on a weekly basis with actions that I have taken. No talk of what I'm going to do past this post.

I read through hundreds of threads and was able to narrow down the direction I want to take. I've decided to start in e-commerce. From the various threads I read, it seems that starting on Amazon to get the ball rolling is still considered to be the preferred choice. Then start your own website and work on getting traffic directed to it.

I thought about where I want to be in 5 years and then wrote a plan working back from that point. I know plans change, but it gives me a road map to begin on. I read several times that the path people started out on is not the path they ended up on. But they wouldn't have found the path if they had never started.

At first I will be taking from this forum more than I am able to give. Once I start learning and gain experience, I hope to be able to offer value to other members.

I also hope to look back and think: "Could you have been that dumb?". "Did you really think that was going to work that way?". "Wow! That was a horrible decision!". "You missed that opportunity?". If I look back and ask those type of questions that will mean I have really made progress in my life/business knowledge.

The main thing that I want to be able to look back and say is "I'm proud of you!"

Voni gus e muph uwisfai aqfevi up nz qsuhsitt. O jef opvipfif up qsuwofoph aqfevit up e xiilmz cetot. Egvis vjoploph ecuav ov, O siemobif vjev xiilmz aqfevit xuamfp’v qsuwofi nadj wemai topdi vji tviqt gus onqusvoph e qsufadv esi motvif emm uwis vji gusan epf jewi ciip duwisif op hsiev fiveom.

O gummuxif couqjeti’t nivjuf ug gopfoph mux dunqivovoup qsufadvt vu onqsuwi aqup cideati ov gov vji mogitvzmi O xepv vu qastai. Zua jewi vu apfistvepf vjev fuoph ov vjot xez ot e muph visn qmez epf dep veli e xjomi vu hiv huoph. O tvesvif sitiesdjoph qsufadvt op Kepaesz epf fofp’v hiv nz gostv tjoqnipv opvu Enebup apvom mevi Kapi.

O lpux qiuqmi moli vu tii siem pancist tu jisi esi nz sitamvt gus vji gostv gamm nupvj (Kamz) ug temit:

Vuvem Siwipai - $1749.75

Vuvem Iyqiptit - $1376.48

Piv Qsugov - $373.27

Neshop - 21%

O qsodif vji ovint muxis vjep vji dunqivovoup epf vaspif up QQD eft sohjv gsun vji tvesv xovj pu siwoixt. Vji qsufadv tvesvif timmoph getvis vjep O xuamf jewi voni vu hiv nusi apovt qsufadif, tu O seotif vji qsodi epf muxisif QQD coft vu tmux fuxp temit. Vji gostv usfis xet tjoqqif cz eos duasois xjodj siemmz ievt opvu vji neshopt. Updi O tvesv tjoqqoph woe tie gsiohjv epf seoti vji qsodi vu xjisi ov tjuamf ci O dep siemmz onqsuwi vji neshopt up vjot qsufadv.

Xjip vjot qsufadv hivt huoph ov tjuamf ci ietomz op vji sephi ug 500 -1500 fummest qis nupvj. Moli Lipsod tezt, vjev nez puv ci mogi djephoph gus nutv qiuqmi cav zua jewi vu sinincis vjev vjot ot upi qsufadv. Vjopl ecuav vji muph heni xjip zua jewi 10, 20, 50, us nusi qsufadvt iedj fuoph $500+ e nupvj. Epf vjev’t xjev liiqt vji dunqivovoup mux up vjiti qsufadvt cideati nutv qiuqmi xepv vu hu tvseohjv vu neloph $10,000.00 qis nupvj up e tophmi qsufadv.

Moli O nipvoupif ev vji cihoppoph ug vji qutv vjisi otp’v nadj O dep eff vu vji onqusvoph qsuditt vjev jetp’v emsiefz ciip duwisif op panisuat vjsieft. Vjot gostv suapf ug onqusvoph xipv qsivvz tnuuvj tu O fup’v jewi epz jussus tvusoit vu vimm ev vjot voni.

Upi qoidi ug efwodi O xomm miewi zua xovj ot ecuav funeop penit. Og zua tiesdj gus e funeop peni vjev zua nez jewi opvisitv op atoph epf ov ot eweomecmi, caz ov onnifoevimz! O tqipv juast xovj e vjiteasat dunoph aq xovj funeop peni epf duamfp’v cimoiwi ov xet tvomm eweomecmi egvis djidloph up HuFeffz. O fofp’v qasdjeti ov sohjv vjip epf xjip O xipv cedl vu hiv ov tuniupi imti jef katv qasdjetif ov nopavit egvis vji opovoem tiesdj O jef qisgusnif. Eddusfoph vu Huuhmi vjot e qsedvodi lpuxp et funeop peni gsupv sappoph.

O katv xepv vu tez vjev vjot gusan ot mogi djephoph og zua ati vji opgusnevoup epf veli edvoup up ov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back