What's new

Right path

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Novis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello there, my name is David (21) and i did read The Millionaire Fastlane . I started my jurney to success 1,5 years ago as an artist. Im from Czech Republic, so i apologize for my english, as its my second language. No school for art or any other special college. Just another dude from streets trying to go big from nothing.

I noticed, that i have talent for oil painting and i did ask myself a question "how could i sell that to make millions?". First year of my career i was just learning how to make best possible product possible, so i outcompete other artists to stand out as a "young talent". I also noticed, that almost everyone hates modern art, that is being sold for milions. I saw opportunity to fix that problem in modern art industry (learned that from TMF ). I did learn technique, that everyone loves. I have positive feedback from people i know even i dont know. I do sell for good money, but demand isnt high enough to pay the bills. I did some propagation on social media and i was scouted by a company doing online auctions.

The contract is only like 3 months old, so im still working and trying to sell for better money.
Some would say, that this is already a big achievement for 21yo to be independent and have a bussines partner with big company here in Czechia. I still struggle tho, because i just started selling 6 months ago, so i dont have big portfolio of clients.
I know, that just selling my art is not going to make me enough to live a dream life, because its still linked to my time and there is only so many paintings i can make in a month.

Through networking, being good to people, having good art i managed to land a meeting with a real life multimilionaire (maybe billionaire in dolars). For demonstration he is CEO of his own massive real estate company that manages 500M euro building and many more. He loves art, so i had massive luck getting to this person.
In short he wants to help me to push my career to higher mountains.
I was offered to link his name and of his company with mine. Then also make exhibition in private offices, where important people meet. Pretty much offer for 10k dolars if i sell every piece of art at that exhibition.
People would say, that this is massive milestone in artists career. And yes i agree, with all these positives its hard to deny that.

I do have a plan to make my self rich.
First step is to get famous. With all that positive feedback from people i believe im on a good path to that.
Second step is to make scalable bussines around that fame, because i can make only few paintings in a month and that is glued to my time.
Fame brings attention from people and attention can be sold. If i get enough eyes on me and i make my brand of pencils,pens, paints, brushes etc... to sell to kids at elementary school or to office workers,then that can make a BANK.With that attention i can sell these cheap products on big scale. If i manage to sell 100 000 of small goods of my brand with 1 dolar of profit, then it would make me 100k a month.
Considering fact, that these supplies need to be bought every time,because they run out of paint or pens get lost et.. , unlike painting that lasts for hunderts of years. With fame from first step i would be able to bring traffic to my products.

With all this information, help of my family and positive feedback from others, contract with company to sell my art and contact to real life multimilionaire wanting to help me to get rich, i still do have fear of failing. This is my best plan and only plan suiting for my situation to build massive empire.

My fear is that some parts of this plan wont work. For example getting famous. That sounds like plan based on luck, even tho i have systems in place to make it happend like having best possible quality of product and already positive feedback from market. Best quality of materials used or having very rich person behind my back wanting me to help. Yes i know i might sound like idiot with all these advantages and still have fear, but i have to remind you that im 21 years old and have 0 experience of building something of this scale. If this wont work, then i have no idea how to start fresh with diffrent way of building empire.

I will do anything in my power to make it work, so my family doesnt have to work ever again and so my parents can be proud of me.

What do you think of my situation, am i on right track to wealth or im a being delusional about something ?
Am i being afraid for absolutely no reason with all these advantages ?
Is it likely to get wealthy in 5 years with all of this information to live rich young life?

Thank you so much for your time reading my life story and future plans.
Please, any constructive feedback to fastlane is appreciated.
Also thank you M. J. DeMarco for you eye oppening book. i did read over 30 books about building wealth and i would say, that The Millionaire Fastlane was best of them.

Have a nice rich day.
David

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom