After a lot of time spend with mental mansturbation about entrepreneurship while working at a law firm, a couple of months ago I decided that enough is enough and started working on an e-commerce project with a friend of mine. We had to learn everything and decided to create the website ourselves to save some money, and we are about to be finished with that.
Currently unemployed , I'm working full-time at it. Finally taking it seriously, I can now clock 10-12 hours a day regularly instead of the odd 5-6, and the progress is noticeable.
I hadn't visited the forum for a while, but when I saw MJ's Unscripted on teh nightstand it came to mind. Hence, I decided to make this thread.
At the moment we're basically dealing with bureaucracy (to be completed on the start of next month) in order to open shop, but the plan is to have the store up and running on the first trimestre of the next year.
The Goal for 2018? Make at least 20.000€ after taxes.
"But wait... Isn't that a crappy amount to make? Shoot for a million at least dude..."
I know I know. It seems low, but the current goal is to make this (my first entrepriste) work. The goal is to be able to stay at home working on it full-time and make money while doing so. Plus, I live in a country way cheaper than the USA, so that amount is around what the average person there makes.
I feel like it would be naive to say I'll make a million dollars when I have made a total of 0$ by myself so far. Although, just to be clar, it doesn't mean that making that the goal amount would be anymore than the start of the journey (we plan on focusing only on the national market first -obviously way tinier than the USA-).
Will keep you updated!
Currently unemployed , I'm working full-time at it. Finally taking it seriously, I can now clock 10-12 hours a day regularly instead of the odd 5-6, and the progress is noticeable.
I hadn't visited the forum for a while, but when I saw MJ's Unscripted on teh nightstand it came to mind. Hence, I decided to make this thread.
At the moment we're basically dealing with bureaucracy (to be completed on the start of next month) in order to open shop, but the plan is to have the store up and running on the first trimestre of the next year.
The Goal for 2018? Make at least 20.000€ after taxes.
"But wait... Isn't that a crappy amount to make? Shoot for a million at least dude..."
I know I know. It seems low, but the current goal is to make this (my first entrepriste) work. The goal is to be able to stay at home working on it full-time and make money while doing so. Plus, I live in a country way cheaper than the USA, so that amount is around what the average person there makes.
I feel like it would be naive to say I'll make a million dollars when I have made a total of 0$ by myself so far. Although, just to be clar, it doesn't mean that making that the goal amount would be anymore than the start of the journey (we plan on focusing only on the national market first -obviously way tinier than the USA-).
Will keep you updated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
