What's new

Santa Brought Me A Lamborghini For Christmas!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

EDtrepreneur

New Contributor
That’s right, tomorrow (1/12/13) for 8 laps I will own the driver’s seat to a Lamborghini Gallardo.

Please pardon my informal introduction.

My name is Ed (Hope you like my username) I’m 35 and I live in Tampa Fl with my wife and daughter.

My story is LONG so I’ll leave that for another thread soon, but for NOW let me just give you my highlights.

First, I don’t know everyone’s religious affiliation, however I know the BIG man upstairs has lead me to this forum for a reason The stars are aligned and too perfect to be a coincidence.

Upon my arrival and reading a specific thread (more on this another day) I was recommended to read MJ’s Fastlane book. Last Sunday I purchased the ebook and finished yesterday (1/10).

I’m not a selfish person, BUT I would like this first post to be, so I can share my excitement and events that lead me here.

“Thefastlaneforum†is 4 generations referral deep meaning, the original person I was following lead me to the next person, that lead me to the next person, that lead me here) LOL Ok that was a headache. :bgh:

I believe, I was born to be fastlaner, BUT my past failures and poor decisions have kept me in the slowlane. (I'm determined to change my fate)

So, here’s my story..

Sometime in the recent past (mid-November) I noticed a MAJOR shift in my mindset take place. A few days after this event I unconsciously found myself reading a LOT of personal development blogs, as if I was looking for validation. As I mentioned above, I been through several blogs. I was referred through 4 levels before I found this forum.

Fast forward, right before Christmas I noticed my belief system has hardened (A strong positive mental attitude everyday) If you know me, this isn’t like me! Forward to Christmas morning, my wonderful wife gives me a box, in the box, is a die cast Lamborghini Gallardo. I was like; WOW this positive mental attitude stuff is working AWESOME. That wasn’t all; there was paperwork at the bottom of the box. I picked the paperwork trying to read it at 5am “Exotic Car Driving Experience†There it was, a picture of a Gallardo telling me I’ll be driving for 8 laps! I was beside myself.

To me this wasn’t just some driving experience to me; this was looked at like an opportunity to get acquainted with a WEALTHY person’s toy or lifestyle. (DEAR MJ, I WILL NOT BE SHY!) LOL :95mph:

A week after Christmas I found this forum, and the fastlane book, which after reading, is the piece of the puzzle that’s been missing from my prior business engagements.

Here ‘s the kicker.. I have been prepping my car well before any of these events have taken place. Other words, I have been getting ready for a new wealth journey and then this avalanche of events unfolded right before my eyes.

The difference? I’m NOW armed with a MAP and my car that has just been injected with super charged fuel.

That’s it for now..

Although this post was selfish, I hope I inspired someone to read MJ’s book its worth the READ!

I will be here often talking about my new journey im about to embark on, and help others where I can.

So, no worries this isn’t a hit and run post lol..

I’ ll share a picture of my experience, as soon as I can get them uploaded something over the weekend.

Until then Good Night!

God Bless!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan, If! Muwi zuas johj ipishz epf deppuv xeov vu sief zuas gavasi qutvt. O xotj zua vji citv ug madl up zuas kuaspiz. Liiq ni aqfevif!

-Tiep

Jisi esi e gix qodvasit gsun nz Mencu fsowoph iyqisoipdi.. Ov xet exituni! Wisz nuvowevoph.. Vjot xetp'v katv e fsowoph iyqisoipdi ov xet e vitv fsowi!

IMG_0270.webp

Attachments

• IMG_0281.webp
    IMG_0281.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 206
Vu ni vjot xetp’v katv tuni fsowoph iyqisoipdi vu ni; vjot xet muulif ev moli ep uqqusvapovz vu hiv edraeopvif xovj e XIEMVJZ qistup’t vuz us mogitvzmi.

Edvaemmz, e Hemmesfu ot ximm xovjop siedj gus nepz opfowofaemt og zua qmez zuas gopepdit sohjv. (Tuni atif upit esi < $100L!)

O juqi O optqosif tuniupi vu sief NK’t cuul ovt xusvj vji SIEF!

Ejjj, ximm vjepl zua. Sigissemt epf xusf ug nuavj vipft vu ci nz citv temit djeppim.

Ximduni ecuesf. Juqi vu tii nusi gsun zua. :)

Ximduni ecuesf! Jux zua jef gap op vji Hemmesfu.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom