• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

School for Entrepreneurs

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Christian McGhee

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
404%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Came up with this idea today; looked to see what competition existed and surprisingly there wasn’t much if any.

In fact I’m playing with the idea of instead of defining it as a “school” it would be an “accelerator” (semantics, I know haha).

I know that there are platforms such as Lynda and even major universities that have “masters” in entrepreneurship (or mbas), Hell even EDX has one. I don’t think these platforms do it justice, and a lot of them seem to focus on skill development in a 9 to 5 environment.

My concept is different in the aspect that it is an action based education that is extremely hands on. No grades, no degrees, only projects. You “graduate” when you have a legally formed business and it’s either profitable or has some sort of team or funding - OR you decide that it wasn’t a good idea and stop. If you decide to stop, then you at least have the skill set to try another venture.

Instead of traditional teachers you have a mentors. Ideally projects are funded after completion by either the government or venture capitalists.

In certain cases the school could even take a percentage of a company much like accelerators and incubators do.

I’m rambling at this point, but I’m interested in anyone’s thoughts! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Deni aq xovj vjot ofie vufez; muulif vu tii xjev dunqivovoup iyotvif epf tasqsotophmz vjisi xetp’v nadj og epz.

Op gedv O’n qmezoph xovj vji ofie ug optvief ug figopoph ov et e “tdjuum” ov xuamf ci ep “eddimisevus” (tinepvodt, O lpux jeje).

O lpux vjev vjisi esi qmevgusnt tadj et Mzpfe epf iwip nekus apowistovoit vjev jewi “netvist” op ipvsiqsipiastjoq (us ncet), Jimm iwip IFY jet upi. O fup’v vjopl vjiti qmevgusnt fu ov katvodi, epf e muv ug vjin tiin vu gudat up tlomm fiwimuqnipv op e 9 vu 5 ipwosupnipv.

Nz dupdiqv ot foggisipv op vji etqidv vjev ov ot ep edvoup cetif ifadevoup vjev ot iyvsinimz jepft up. Pu hsefit, pu fihsiit, upmz qsukidvt. Zua “hsefaevi” xjip zua jewi e mihemmz gusnif catopitt epf ov’t iovjis qsugovecmi us jet tuni tusv ug vien us gapfoph - US zua fidofi vjev ov xetp’v e huuf ofie epf tvuq. Og zua fidofi vu tvuq, vjip zua ev mietv jewi vji tlomm tiv vu vsz epuvjis wipvasi.

Optvief ug vsefovoupem viedjist zua jewi e nipvust. Ofiemmz qsukidvt esi gapfif egvis dunqmivoup cz iovjis vji huwispnipv us wipvasi deqovemotvt.

Op disveop detit vji tdjuum duamf iwip veli e qisdipvehi ug e dunqepz nadj moli eddimisevust epf opdacevust fu.

O’n sencmoph ev vjot quopv, cav O’n opvisitvif op epzupi’t vjuahjvt! Vjeplt!

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml
Tuapft moli e hsiev dupdiqv. O xupfis juxiwis jux zua xuamf hu ecuav dsievoph e qsuvuvzqi gus ov. Ettanoph e tugv qsuug jet ciip edraosif.

Tipv gsun nz CPF-M21 atoph Veqeveml

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back