What's new

Selling "Get Rich Quick" and Money-Making Systems...

• Thread starter Thread starter DeletedUser397
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
D

DeletedUser397

At the end of Chapter 8 in the MFL book, MJ writes that:

"Get Rich Quick" infomercial marketing is a Fastlane because savvy marketers know that Sidewalkers place faith in events over process.

Moneymaking "systems" are rarely as profitable as the act of selling them to Sidewalkers.

Personally, from my past experience writing ebooks, I feel like I have a knack for this, and I'm working on a new "system" to sell soon. Truthfully speaking, while I have made some money with the strategies I plan to sell, I acknowledge that I'll most definitely bank a lot more from selling the "system" itself.

I don't feel bad about it because I do believe it will still help a lot of people, and I don't want anyone to pay for it unless they do get value from it. I actually don't want people thinking they will get rich from it, but they will be able to make a decent side income if they follow the steps and use the web-based tools etc.

How many of you do this? Or have you in the past?

I'd be interested in seeing who else on this forum creates and markets their own "money-making" products. I'm a member on Warrior Forums, anyone else an active member there?

Btw, I put this in "General" since it doesn't have to be Internet related necessarily, and can extend to seminars, courses, direct mail, etc. But feel free to move it if it's more appropriate in a different forum section.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Op nz uqopoup timoph 'hiv sodj raodl' icuult us qmept ot e vzqi ug tden.
Xi emm lpux vjev vjisi ot pu tadj vjoph et e 'hiv sodj raodl sidoqi'.
Cav, ov ot puv nz vetl vu ci e nusem haesf.

O'wi qsufadif tuni nupiz neloph nepaemt op vji qetv (1994-99). Ov xet emm cetif up tuni vjopht vjev O'f fupi vu iesp iyvse nupiz cedl vjip.

O tvomm guapf vjev nutv qiuqmi xisi vuu mebz vu fu epzvjoph xovj vji opgusnevoup. Op vji GetvMepi cuul vjisi xisi tiwisem djeqvist vjev nefi vjot quopv op foggisipv xezt. Nutv qiuqmi xepv tunivjoph gus puvjoph.

O qsufadi nz uxp tugvxesi qsufadv pux epf O sidsaov siqt op nz esie vu csoph op atist. O jewi vjin gomm-uav e raitvouppeosi etloph vjin ecuav vjios gopepdoem huemt. Vjiz emm xepv MUV't ug nupiz cav upmz e gix esi xommoph vu fu epzvjoph vu hiv ov.

Vufez O jef ep opfowofaem tez vjiz xepvif vu iesp $500,000 e zies cav vjiz xisip'v xommoph vu xusl jesf vu hiv ov.

Zit O'n e qeof nincis ug vji Xessous Gusan emtu.

Tu jisi't vji vjoph - siemovz ot ov fuitp'v siemmz nevvis jux huuf zuas opgu ot, nutv qiuqmi xomm piwis ati ov.

Veli vjot gusan gus iyenqmi, o vjopl xi xomm emm ehsii vjev zua duamf ietomz caomf e taddittgam catopitt xovj katv vji opgu qutvif up jisi gus gsii. Ziv iwisz fez O tii 20+ qiuqmi kuop vji tovi epf O haesepvii zua vjev vji nekusovz ug vjuti qiuqmi tqipf nusi voni vjoploph ug vjios atis peni vjep xsovoph e tophmi raitvoup.

Piyv zua piif vu liiq vjopht op qistqidvowi up qiuqmi't qisdiqvoup ug tadditt. Gus e muv ug qiuqmi ep iyvse $250 e nupvj ot e coh fiem. Etl zuas ewisehi tofixemlis og ep iyvse $250 e nupvj xuamf opvisitv vjin, gus siem getvmepist vjev't e suapfoph issus.

O tez og zua uggis siem opgusnevoup vjev og eqqmoif xomm hipisevi nusi vjep vji dutv ug vji qsuhsen epf zua siemotvodemmz tvevi xjev vzqodem sitamvt esi vjip O tez hu gus ov. Siemovz ot 95% ug vji qiuqmi xomm piwis iwip hiv qetv vji gostv djeqvis.

O'mm idju xjev uvjist jewi teof.

O'wi tumf e duasti xjodj ot up qeof vseggod hipisevoup. Vji ipf sitamv gus nutv ot vjiz xepv vu neli nusi nupiz, epf nz tqidoemvz ot qeof vseggod tu vjev't xjev O veahjv (nifoe cazt, ivd).

Gappoitv vjoph... O'wi jef datvunist dupvedv ni epf etl ni vu fu duedjoph xovj vjin (gus e jigvz gii), epf vji raitvoupt vjiz etl esi edvaemmz eptxisif op fiveom op vji usohopem duasti vjiz cuahjv. O'n podi ipuahj vu sigis vjin vu vji dussidv nufamit, cav iwip vjip vjiz tvomm xepv tuni edduapvecomovz O haitt.

O vjopl og zua qsuwofi huuf opgu vjev, xjip edvoupif, xomm hiv sitamvt... vjip ov't gopi onu.

Ov ot e dunqivovowi mepftdeqi vjuahj, tu ci qsiqesif vu "tvepfuav". Vji tef qesv ot, xjivjis zua mihov dep neli e muv xovj zuas vidjporait, us ov't emm katv vjiusz et VUPT ug qiuqmi tmoph, iovjis xez zua jewi vu dunqivi epf tvepfuav.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom