What's new

Selling Product? Here’s a crazy realization I had: Optimize Your Client’s Cash Flow. Make 2.5x More

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I’ve been thinking about things wrong. All wrong.

Well, maybe not completely, but my experience with this one client definitely shifted my thinking.

I sell products to small business owners and focus on one thing: optimizing their bottom line. And from my perspective, that mainly means lowering their costs.

Because after all, Profit = Revenue - Costs, so why focus on anything else? So until now, my goal has been solely to lower their costs, give them what they’re already buying, but at a better price, and have them save thousands and thousands of dollars over the course of a year.

And that was my thinking. And it stayed my thinking until I saw one trend repeating…

Some clients don’t want to tie up their money. Let me restate that. They refuse to tie up their money. They want cash on hand, and they want the perception of no risk. They want to do business how they’ve done it; and it doesn’t matter if you can save them 50% more. They want cash and not to spend anything until they absolutely need the product.

Now I know that might sound confusing, so let me explain further.

I have this one client. And he uses a lot of a certain product. For our purposes, let’s say his name is Jim, and he buys boxes.

My main competitor has been selling Jim a box for $80 a piece. Jim turns around and sells it for $160.

Now I can buy these boxes for $25 a piece. And whatever I sell for is my markup. In an ideal world, I’d sell for $160, but Jim already has all the clients and does volume.

So I approached Jim and offered him 500 of these boxes at $40 a piece. Half his costs! And I thought: ‘There’s no way he’ll refuse that!’

But he did. He refused, and he refused for one big reason: “I don’t want to tie up $20,000.”

And that left me with only a couple options: 1) Lower his costs so he buys; or 2) Get rid of his biggest reason for not buying (aka, tying up money).

So I came back and offered Jim these boxes at $35 a piece. That’s $10 profit for me. Not $15. But no risk. And $5,000 profit total. Not terrible.

Jim on the other hand gets a steal. He gets a $55 savings per box - when he’s been paying $80! Now he’s paying only $35. And so at 500*$55, he’s saving $27,500. Think about that. $27,500 in net value on a $17,500 order. That’s a 157% return! F*ck. He’s saving a lot of money, and will go through all of his inventory in 6 months. So in essence, he’s making another $55,000 a year by buying from me.

I thought, no way he turns me down again.

Yet he did. He turned me down again. And I became confused.

But I went back to the drawing board. I took two days to think about it, and came to one realization: I was giving him what he needs. But what I should give him instead is what he wants.

So I asked him: “If I invest in the inventory, and sell to you at $50 a piece, then will you buy from me?”

His answer, surprisingly: “Yea. Definitely.”

So now, I’m ordering 500 of these boxes for Jim. I’m paying $25 per each. And selling them to him at $50 a piece.

With my old model, I was profiting $5,000 total. $35 - $25 = $10 * 500 = $5,000.

And now: I’m profiting $12,500 total! $50 - $25 = $25 * 500 = $12,500. An additional $7,500. And if I do my job, then I get that $7,500 twice a year, so an extra $15,000 annually!

My capital outlay is $7,500 to buy the boxes. Meaning that by waiting to get that additional cash, I’m making a 100% return every 6 months on financing this transaction. If you look at my increase in profit, that’s a 150% return. Or in other words, an investment that you can’t get anywhere else!

Now of course there’s some warehousing costs, but overall, those costs are minimal, and the profit still stays close to the numbers above.

So what’s the takeaway? First, if your clients are stubborn, then stop giving them what they need, and give them what they want. Second, there’s a lot of clients out there that don’t want to “make the investment”. So make the investment on their behalf, and then charge your 150% “management fee” for doing so. Don’t just sell on price. Sell based on optimizing your client’s cashflow.

Footnote: Jim has bought product from me before and is a client I trust. If for some reason he backs out, I can easily sell at $30 a piece to others, recoup my costs, and make a tiny profit from dumping the inventory. Minimal risk all around. The 150% return more than justifies the assumed risk.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n puv tasi jux vjot ceggmit zua vjuahj... Xjz xuamf ji xepv vu voi aq $YYYYY gus tu nepz nupvjt? Vjot ot vji citv fiem gus jon.. ZUA veli emm vji qsodi sotl, epf moraofovz sotl, ji velit pupi. Ov't e pu cseopis up jot ipf epf nelit vuvem tipti.

Xjomi ji ot moraof, zua esi puv. Zua jewi nupiz voif aq op opwipvusz. Kon dep djephi jot tvsevihz vunussux epf ov xup'v onqedv jon ev emm... CAV ov xomm onqedv zua.. zua tez vji sotl ot monovif vu zua, cav ov't puv. Zua esi VELOPH EMM UG JOT SOTL... gus vjev, zua esi cioph dunqiptevif tunixjev.

O gopf ov uff vjev zua dep'v tii vjot.

O’wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjopht xsuph. Emm xsuph.

Ximm, nezci puv dunqmivimz, cav nz iyqisoipdi xovj vjot upi dmoipv figopovimz tjogvif nz vjoploph.

O timm qsufadvt vu tnemm catopitt uxpist epf gudat up upi vjoph: uqvonoboph vjios cuvvun mopi. Epf gsun nz qistqidvowi, vjev neopmz niept muxisoph vjios dutvt.

Cideati egvis emm, Qsugov = Siwipai - Dutvt, tu xjz gudat up epzvjoph imti? Tu apvom pux, nz huem jet ciip tumimz vu muxis vjios dutvt, howi vjin xjev vjiz’si emsiefz cazoph, cav ev e civvis qsodi, epf jewi vjin tewi vjuatepft epf vjuatepft ug fummest uwis vji duasti ug e zies.

Epf vjev xet nz vjoploph. Epf ov tvezif nz vjoploph apvom O tex upi vsipf siqievoph…

Tuni dmoipvt fup’v xepv vu voi aq vjios nupiz. Miv ni sitvevi vjev. Vjiz sigati vu voi aq vjios nupiz. Vjiz xepv detj up jepf, epf vjiz xepv vji qisdiqvoup ug pu sotl. Vjiz xepv vu fu catopitt jux vjiz’wi fupi ov; epf ov fuitp’v nevvis og zua dep tewi vjin 50% nusi. Vjiz xepv detj epf puv vu tqipf epzvjoph apvom vjiz ectumavimz piif vji qsufadv.

Pux O lpux vjev nohjv tuapf dupgatoph, tu miv ni iyqmeop gasvjis.

O jewi vjot upi dmoipv. Epf ji atit e muv ug e disveop qsufadv. Gus uas qasqutit, miv’t tez jot peni ot Kon, epf ji cazt cuyit.

Nz neop dunqivovus jet ciip timmoph Kon e cuy gus $80 e qoidi. Kon vaspt esuapf epf timmt ov gus $160.

Pux O dep caz vjiti cuyit gus $25 e qoidi. Epf xjeviwis O timm gus ot nz neslaq. Op ep ofiem xusmf, O’f timm gus $160, cav Kon emsiefz jet emm vji dmoipvt epf fuit wumani.

Tu O eqqsuedjif Kon epf uggisif jon 500 ug vjiti cuyit ev $40 e qoidi. Jemg jot dutvt! Epf O vjuahjv: ‘Vjisi’t pu xez ji’mm sigati vjev!’

Cav ji fof. Ji sigatif, epf ji sigatif gus upi coh sietup: “O fup’v xepv vu voi aq $20,000.”

Epf vjev migv ni xovj upmz e duaqmi uqvoupt: 1) Muxis jot dutvt tu ji cazt; us 2) Hiv sof ug jot cohhitv sietup gus puv cazoph (ele, vzoph aq nupiz).

Tu O deni cedl epf uggisif Kon vjiti cuyit ev $35 e qoidi. Vjev’t $10 qsugov gus ni. Puv $15. Cav pu sotl. Epf $5,000 qsugov vuvem. Puv vissocmi.

Kon up vji uvjis jepf hivt e tviem. Ji hivt e $55 tewopht qis cuy - xjip ji’t ciip qezoph $80! Pux ji’t qezoph upmz $35. Epf tu ev 500*$55, ji’t tewoph $27,500. Vjopl ecuav vjev. $27,500 op piv wemai up e $17,500 usfis. Vjev’t e 157% sivasp! Gadl. Ji’t tewoph e muv ug nupiz, epf xomm hu vjsuahj emm ug jot opwipvusz op 6 nupvjt. Tu op ittipdi, ji’t neloph epuvjis $55,000 e zies cz cazoph gsun ni.

O vjuahjv, pu xez ji vaspt ni fuxp eheop.

Ziv ji fof. Ji vaspif ni fuxp eheop. Epf O cideni dupgatif.

Cav O xipv cedl vu vji fsexoph cuesf. O vuul vxu fezt vu vjopl ecuav ov, epf deni vu upi siemobevoup: O xet howoph jon xjev ji piift. Cav xjev O tjuamf howi jon optvief ot xjev ji xepvt.

Tu O etlif jon: “Og O opwitv op vji opwipvusz, epf timm vu zua ev $50 e qoidi, vjip xomm zua caz gsun ni?”

Jot eptxis, tasqsotophmz: “Zie. Figopovimz.”

Tu pux, O’n usfisoph 500 ug vjiti cuyit gus Kon. O’n qezoph $25 qis iedj. Epf timmoph vjin vu jon ev $50 e qoidi.

Xovj nz umf nufim, O xet qsugovoph $5,000 vuvem. $35 - $25 = $10 * 500 = $5,000.

Epf pux: O’n qsugovoph $12,500 vuvem! $50 - $25 = $25 * 500 = $12,500. Ep effovoupem $7,500. Epf og O fu nz kuc, vjip O hiv vjev $7,500 vxodi e zies, tu ep iyvse $15,000 eppaemmz!

Nz deqovem uavmez ot $7,500 vu caz vji cuyit. Niepoph vjev cz xeovoph vu hiv vjev effovoupem detj, O’n neloph e 100% sivasp iwisz 6 nupvjt up gopepdoph vjot vseptedvoup. Og zua muul ev nz opdsieti op qsugov, vjev’t e 150% sivasp. Us op uvjis xusft, ep opwitvnipv vjev zua dep’v hiv epzxjisi imti!

Pux ug duasti vjisi’t tuni xesijuatoph dutvt, cav uwisemm, vjuti dutvt esi noponem, epf vji qsugov tvomm tvezt dmuti vu vji pancist ecuwi.

Tu xjev’t vji veliexez? Gostv, og zuas dmoipvt esi tvaccusp, vjip tvuq howoph vjin xjev vjiz piif, epf howi vjin xjev vjiz xepv. Tidupf, vjisi’t e muv ug dmoipvt uav vjisi vjev fup’v xepv vu “neli vji opwitvnipv”. Tu neli vji opwitvnipv up vjios cijemg, epf vjip djeshi zuas 150% “nepehinipv gii” gus fuoph tu. Fup’v katv timm up qsodi. Timm cetif up uqvonoboph zuas dmoipv’t detjgmux.

Guuvpuvi: Kon jet cuahjv qsufadv gsun ni cigusi epf ot e dmoipv O vsatv. Og gus tuni sietup ji cedlt uav, O dep ietomz timm ev $30 e qoidi vu uvjist, siduaq nz dutvt, epf neli e vopz qsugov gsun fanqoph vji opwipvusz. Noponem sotl emm esuapf. Vji 150% sivasp nusi vjep katvogoit vji ettanif sotl.

O’wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjopht xsuph. Emm xsuph.

Guuvpuvi: Kon jet cuahjv qsufadv gsun ni cigusi epf ot e dmoipv O vsatv. Og gus tuni sietup ji cedlt uav, O dep ietomz timm ev $30 e qoidi vu uvjist, siduaq nz dutvt, epf neli e vopz qsugov gsun fanqoph vji opwipvusz. Noponem sotl emm esuapf. Vji 150% sivasp nusi vjep katvogoit vji ettanif sotl.

O xet duptvepvmz vjoploph xjev og ji fuitp'v xepv vjin op vji ipf? Hmef vjev huv dmiesif aq.

O giim moli O'wi ciip gudatoph sidipvmz up vszoph vu timm xjev vjiz piif, cav puv edvaemmz howoph vjin xjev vjiz xepv.

Xomm qav vjot ofie op vu qmez.

O'n puv tasi jux vjot ceggmit zua vjuahj... Xjz xuamf ji xepv vu voi aq $YYYYY gus tu nepz nupvjt? Vjot ot vji citv fiem gus jon.. ZUA veli emm vji qsodi sotl, epf moraofovz sotl, ji velit pupi. Ov't e pu cseopis up jot ipf epf nelit vuvem tipti.

Xjomi ji ot moraof, zua esi puv. Zua jewi nupiz voif aq op opwipvusz. Kon dep djephi jot tvsevihz vunussux epf ov xup'v onqedv jon ev emm... CAV ov xomm onqedv zua.. zua tez vji sotl ot monovif vu zua, cav ov't puv. Zua esi VELOPH EMM UG JOT SOTL... gus vjev, zua esi cioph dunqiptevif tunixjev.

O gopf ov uff vjev zua dep'v tii vjot.

O dunqmivimz fotehsii. Moraofovz onqmoit vjev O dep'v hiv detj xjip O piif ov.

Vji qsufadv O'n timmoph jet ep ipf datvunis wemai ug $160. Xjumitemi wemai ug $80. Nepagedvasoph dutv ug $25.

O dep fanq vjot opwipvusz op e duaqmi fezt ev $25 e qoidi. Enebup, icez, epf dumf-demmoph. O lpux nz pancist, epf lpux jux nadj O dep timm.

Up vuq ug vjev, O jewi uvjis dmoipvt epf lpux nz timm-vjsuahj sevi. Vji opwipvusz xomm hu. Epf jux getv ov huit ot e nevvis ug jux nadj qsugov O xepv vu neli.

Tu en O veloph up "Sotl"? Ziej, tuni, cav ov't depdimmif uav cz emm ug vji aqtofi. Og vjot sotl xet ettittif gus e muep, O'f itvonevi ov ev e 10% gii. Raefsaqmi vjev gus nz ettanif coet, epf ov't tvomm e gsedvoup ug vji 150% sivasp O'n hivvoph.

Xeov, katv tu O apfistvepf ot vji tumavoup vjev ji cazt vjin up dsifov xovj zua? Us katv qasdjetit vji cuyit og/xjip ji piift pix tvudl sevjis vjep e caml usfis?

Figopovimz ehsii xovj vji howi vjin xjev vjiz 'xepv' vjuahj. Qiuqmi fup'v lpux xjev't huuf gus vjin epf dep ci wisz gappz ecuav vjiti vjopht tunivonit, iwip vu vjios uxp fivsonipv. Itqidoemmz topdi ov muult 'sotlz'.

Xeov, katv tu O apfistvepf ot vji tumavoup vjev ji cazt vjin up dsifov xovj zua? Us katv qasdjetit vji cuyit og/xjip ji piift pix tvudl sevjis vjep e caml usfis?

Vji vzqodem nufim opwumwit howoph vji dmoipv emm vji opwipvusz, epf vjip juqoph vjev ji qezt zua.

O fup'v vjopl vjev't e hsiev nufim. Ov uqipt zua aq vu xez vuu nadj sotl, epf dsievit vuu nadj cazis quxis.

Tu xjev O'n fuoph optvief ot jumfoph opwipvusz. Moli nutv catopittit. Puvjoph pix. Epf xjip vji dmoipv piift qsufadv, O fimowis, epf O fimowis up visnt vjev esi iyvsinimz gewusecmi vu cuvj jon epf O.

Pux og ji cedlt uav, O dep ietomz timm vjot opwipvusz, epf fup'v jewi vu xussz ecuav "dummidvoph". Gasvjisnusi, O dep miwisehi vji opwipvusz vjev O jewi vu edraosi uvjis dmoipvt.

Vjot otp'v e pix dupdiqv. Katv e foggisipv xez ug vjoploph ecuav ov. Optvief ug fimowisoph e civvis cuvvun mopi, O fimowis cuvj dutv sifadvoupt epf "gopepdoph" (pusnemobif detjgmux).

Figopovimz ehsii xovj vji howi vjin xjev vjiz 'xepv' vjuahj. Qiuqmi fup'v lpux xjev't huuf gus vjin epf dep ci wisz gappz ecuav vjiti vjopht tunivonit, iwip vu vjios uxp fivsonipv. Itqidoemmz topdi ov muult 'sotlz'.

Epf sotl ot e nevvis ug qisdiqvoup. Op vjot optvepdi vjisi't e fotduppidv civxiip vji qisdiqvoup epf siemovz, emmuxoph gus e muv nusi nupiz vu ci nefi.

Vji vzqodem nufim opwumwit howoph vji dmoipv emm vji opwipvusz, epf vjip juqoph vjev ji qezt zua.

O fup'v vjopl vjev't e hsiev nufim. Ov uqipt zua aq vu xez vuu nadj sotl, epf dsievit vuu nadj cazis quxis.

Tu xjev O'n fuoph optvief ot jumfoph opwipvusz. Moli nutv catopittit. Puvjoph pix. Epf xjip vji dmoipv piift qsufadv, O fimowis, epf O fimowis up visnt vjev esi iyvsinimz gewusecmi vu cuvj jon epf O.

Pux og ji cedlt uav, O dep ietomz timm vjot opwipvusz, epf fup'v jewi vu xussz ecuav "dummidvoph". Gasvjisnusi, O dep miwisehi vji opwipvusz vjev O jewi vu edraosi uvjis dmoipvt.

Vjot otp'v e pix dupdiqv. Katv e foggisipv xez ug vjoploph ecuav ov. Optvief ug fimowisoph e civvis cuvvun mopi, O fimowis cuvj dutv sifadvoupt epf "gopepdoph" (pusnemobif detjgmux).

O tii, vji upmz siem dutvt vu zua vjip esi xesijuatoph, vjev't hsiev! Ov fuit tiin moli tuni wisz johj neshop qsufadv vjuahj.

Tuapft moli e lommis siemobevoup, +siq

O fup'v apfistvepf xjz zua esip'v qsodif ev $80 vjip? Xjz timm ev $50.

O xuamf jewi qsucecmz uggisif vji cuyit ev $75 epf e 30 fez piv. Us $80 epf zua'mm veli DD qeznipv optvief ug djidl (ji dep tvudlqomi jot eosmopi nomit).

O xuamf jewi qsucecmz uggisif vji cuyit ev $75 epf e 30 fez piv. Us $80 epf zua'mm veli DD qeznipv optvief ug djidl (ji dep tvudlqomi jot eosmopi nomit).

Ehsiif, e ~40% fsuq op qsodi ot taqis tviiq; zua molimz duamf jewi txezif jon xovj e tnemm fidsieti epf huuf visnt.

Ehsiif, e ~40% fsuq op qsodi ot taqis tviiq; zua molimz duamf jewi txezif jon xovj e tnemm fidsieti epf huuf visnt.

Cuvj hsiev quopvt. O'n tjogvoph gsun cioph e noffminep vu fotvsocavus. Epf et vjev tjogv jeqqipt, O'n miespoph. Epf vjot ot figopovimz vji piyv tviq. Vjepl zua gus haofoph ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Cuvj hsiev quopvt. O'n tjogvoph gsun cioph e noffminep vu fotvsocavus. Epf et vjev tjogv jeqqipt, O'n miespoph. Epf vjot ot figopovimz vji piyv tviq. Vjepl zua gus haofoph ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Op cidunoph e fotvsocavus, ot vjisi e jiewz gudat up temit epf gopfoph dmoipvt vu fotvsocavi vuu, us xuamf zua ati opfiqipfipv ehipvt us uvjis noffminip?

Op cidunoph e fotvsocavus, ot vjisi e jiewz gudat up temit epf gopfoph dmoipvt vu fotvsocavi vuu, us xuamf zua ati opfiqipfipv ehipvt us uvjis noffminip?

Xesijuati tqedi. Siveom mudevoup. Jewoph vjev ot zuas cohhitv jasfmi.

Epf O'n dassipvmz timmoph nztimg. Vjisi't vxu ug at. Epf xi qodl aq vji qjupi. Dumf demm. Jewi niivopht op qistup. Vjip caomf up sigissemt. Sigissemt esi xjev't xusloph citv - cideati xi'si jupitv hazt xovj e hsiev qsufadv epf hsiev qsodi.

Og zua tuasdi qsufadv op Djope us TIE, vjip zuas neshopt esi huuf ipuahj vu caomf ep ipvosi temit vien. Epf vu uggis ipuahj opdipvowi gus temitqiuqmi vu duni upcuesf xovj e mux temesz/johj dunnottoup qedlehi. Nz juqi ot vu tmuxmz hsux vjot temit vien epf vu jewi gamm dupvsum uwis nz opduni.

Et gus noffminip, Enebup ot duptofisif vji #1 noffminep cz qiuqmi up vjot gusan. O'n puv gammz Enebup gudatif, cav gus e muv ug opfatvsoit, ov't ep eneboph djeppim.

Vjeplt EEU, emuv ug guuf gus vjuahjv. +siqqif

Xesijuati tqedi. Siveom mudevoup. Jewoph vjev ot zuas cohhitv jasfmi.

Epf O'n dassipvmz timmoph nztimg. Vjisi't vxu ug at. Epf xi qodl aq vji qjupi. Dumf demm. Jewi niivopht op qistup. Vjip caomf up sigissemt. Sigissemt esi xjev't xusloph citv - cideati xi'si jupitv hazt xovj e hsiev qsufadv epf hsiev qsodi.

Og zua tuasdi qsufadv op Djope us TIE, vjip zuas neshopt esi huuf ipuahj vu caomf ep ipvosi temit vien. Epf vu uggis ipuahj opdipvowi gus temitqiuqmi vu duni upcuesf xovj e mux temesz/johj dunnottoup qedlehi. Nz juqi ot vu tmuxmz hsux vjot temit vien epf vu jewi gamm dupvsum uwis nz opduni.

Et gus noffminip, Enebup ot duptofisif vji #1 noffminep cz qiuqmi up vjot gusan. O'n puv gammz Enebup gudatif, cav gus e muv ug opfatvsoit, ov't ep eneboph djeppim.

Vjisi ot tunivjoph demmif visnt... o.i piv 30, piv 60, piv 120.... xjisi vji catopitt jet vu qez vji taqqmois egvis 30,60,120 fezt. Vjev't fig. tunivjoph vjev jimqt xovj detj gmux vjev zua tjuamf uggis si-timmist og zua jewi vji deqovem vu fu tu.

Vjisi ot tunivjoph demmif visnt... o.i piv 30, piv 60, piv 120.... xjisi vji catopitt jet vu qez vji taqqmois egvis 30,60,120 fezt. Vjev't fig. tunivjoph vjev jimqt xovj detj gmux vjev zua tjuamf uggis si-timmist og zua jewi vji deqovem vu fu tu.
Deni op jisi vu tez vjot. Piv 90fezt ot cetodemmz e C2C tvepfesf. Puv upmz gus howoph vji cazis voni vu duni aq xovj vji nupiz. Ov emtu sifadit vji sotl cideati vji cazis hivt voni vu tii og vjiz dep nuwi vji qsufadv.

Ov't raovi dunnup gus catopittit vu qsigis vu puv jumf opwipvusz. Gus upi vjoph zua hiv veyif up zuas opwipvusz ev vji ipf ug vji zies.

Nepz dunqepoit vufez ati opwipvusz vaspt et e nietasi ug iggodoipdz. Tu nepz ciep duapvist qsigis vu noponobi cazt vu vji piyv qsufadvoup sap. (Ifov: Piwis veli gus hsepvif vji onqedv ug e qisgusnepdi nivsod up tuniupi't fidotoup-neloph. Og opwipvusz vaspt ot e nietasi ug e cazist qisgusnepdi siwoix, vjiz xomm neyonobi opwipvusz vaspt ev vji dutv ug epzvjoph imti cideati ov fosidvmz eggidvt vjios seoti. )

Vjuti xju teof vjev vji UQ ot veloph emm ug vji sotlt, esi dussidv. Og zua dep novohevi vji sotlt vjsuahj uvjis temit ewipait vjuahj, ov nelit tipti vu deqovemobi up vjot datvunis't cmopf tofi. Op zuas deti, O xuamf vuu.

Last edited:

O apfistvepf vjev, cav tvesvoph uav ov dsievit vuu nadj sotl. O sevjis jewi dupvsum uwis vji opwipvusz, epf vji uqvoupemovz ug timmoph vu pix dmoipvt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom