Hello everybody!
Just wanted to express myself a little bit and let some thoughts go.
I've been thinking about the "Scripted" concept of our lives for years without realising we can get out of it. Discovering and reading (recently)The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted books, has been really comforting and has helped me connect the dots over ideas I had in my mind for so long and truly belief my thoughts.
I decided to quit my job (happening in 3 weeks, when the notice period is due) and I only have one thing clear in my mind, to live Unscripted.
To be honest I'm terrified of this, it's something completely new that nobody has taught or talked us about. It goes against the "normal" way the society has been designed and I'm sure that the majority of my closest people won't understand what I'm going to do.
I have no plan as of today but the decision of quitting the job has been made and that empowers me to start my new life, to start thinking of what I can add to the society, to create value, to think freely out of a job which was (still is) draining my energy and changing my behaviour for the worse, making me feel like I'm more agressive and irritable, being unable to disconnect from the job. I'm done with that.
Best wishes!
Just wanted to express myself a little bit and let some thoughts go.
I've been thinking about the "Scripted" concept of our lives for years without realising we can get out of it. Discovering and reading (recently)The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted books, has been really comforting and has helped me connect the dots over ideas I had in my mind for so long and truly belief my thoughts.
I decided to quit my job (happening in 3 weeks, when the notice period is due) and I only have one thing clear in my mind, to live Unscripted.
To be honest I'm terrified of this, it's something completely new that nobody has taught or talked us about. It goes against the "normal" way the society has been designed and I'm sure that the majority of my closest people won't understand what I'm going to do.
I have no plan as of today but the decision of quitting the job has been made and that empowers me to start my new life, to start thinking of what I can add to the society, to create value, to think freely out of a job which was (still is) draining my energy and changing my behaviour for the worse, making me feel like I'm more agressive and irritable, being unable to disconnect from the job. I'm done with that.
Best wishes!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
