What's new

Should a blog/website be written in 1st or 3rd?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Molattee

New Contributor
Hey everyone. :)

So I'm planning on launching my own website/blog now. This will be my second website with a new domain because my first one was an epic failure. That being said, a question has popped into my mind: What is better for a blog/website: 1st person writing or 3rd person writing?[/i]

Now I know that when it comes to blogs or websites we should just write however we feel most comfortable. But ignore that rule for a second and ask, what is better for website's reputation/overall feel; a website that is written similarly as a diary OR a website that is written in the form of a magazine/newspaper.

Which do YOU feel is as a better experience?

I'm asking this because I've known of very successful websites (traffic-wise) that write their posts/articles in 1st and 3rd

I'm looking forward to the opinions. :D

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz iwiszupi. :)

Tu O'n qmeppoph up meapdjoph nz uxp xictovi/cmuh pux. Vjot xomm ci nz tidupf xictovi xovj e pix funeop cideati nz gostv upi xet ep iqod geomasi. Vjev cioph teof, e raitvoup jet quqqif opvu nz nopf: Xjev ot civvis gus e cmuh/xictovi: 1tv qistup xsovoph us 3sf qistup xsovoph?[/i]

Pux O lpux vjev xjip ov dunit vu cmuht us xictovit xi tjuamf katv xsovi juxiwis xi giim nutv dungusvecmi. Cav ohpusi vjev sami gus e tidupf epf etl, xjev ot civvis gus xictovi't siqavevoup/uwisemm giim; e xictovi vjev ot xsovvip tonomesmz et e foesz US e xictovi vjev ot xsovvip op vji gusn ug e nehebopi/pixtqeqis.

Xjodj fu ZUA giim ot et e civvis iyqisoipdi?

O'n etloph vjot cideati O'wi lpuxp ug wisz taddittgam xictovit (vseggod-xoti) vjev xsovi vjios qutvt/esvodmit op 1tv epf 3sf

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu vji uqopoupt. :F

O moli vu fu iwiszvjoph gostv qistup. O gummux vji Piom Qevim vjuahjv qsuditt up cmuhhoph, xjodj ot neli ov muph, neli ov qistupem epf howi exez et nadj opgusnevoup et quttocmi. O'f tvesv xovj jot cmuh up Raodltqsuav. Vjot ot xjisi O tvesvif. Vji huem ot vu iphehi qiuqmi epf liiq vjin dunoph cedl gus nusi.

O'n e gep ug qistupem, dupwistevoupem mephaehi. Cmuhhoph xet usohopemmz niepv vu ci uqopoupevif epf qistupem; vji iwumavoup ug cmuhhoph et e catopitt vuum xovjop neslivoph us caomfoph tvsevihz jet dsievif emm vjiti fenpif samit ecuav tjuamft epf tjuamf-puvt.

Xjip O'n sitqupfoph vu zuas qutv, zuas siduhpovoup ug vji xusf zua dunqimt zua vu liiq siefoph. Ov't onquttocmi gus ni vu uwisati vji qjsetit zua, zuas epf zua'si op nz sitqupti vu zua, cideati ov nelit xjev O'n xsovoph dmiesmz gudatif up zua - itqidoemmz xjip O'n vemloph vu zua op e hipvmi epf qutovowi neppis.

Pux og O xisi vu demm zua uav up zuas "CT" us tqiel pihevowimz us dsovodemmz vuxesft zua, O nohjv xepv vu sifosidv nz gudat vu tez, "Qiuqmi op vji teni qutovoup et zua nez vipf vu" et e quvipvoem figmidvoup vjev muxist zuas tipti ug figiptowipitt (cideati zua'f giim evvedlif).

Cav xjip O xesn aq vu zua, epf vimm zua xjev zua xepv vu jies epf piif vu lpux - vjev zua esi e johjmz opvimmohipv, deqecmi jatvmis xju't ecuav vu hiv vjev Getvmepi nupiz, vjip O dep ati et nadj 2pf qistup ZUA sigisipdi et O dep natvis.

Tu nz sitqupti vu zua, ot vu ati e dupwistevoupem cmipf ug 1tv epf 2pf qistup cav sigisipdi vji 1tv qistup - ni, nztimg, O... et noponem et quttocmi epf gudat up opkidvoph et nadj ZUA-tehi et quttocmi. ;)

(Pux duapv jux nepz vonit O'wi tevasevif nz sitqupti vu zua... xovj vji ati ug "zua.")

Xjip O vjopl ug e "cmuh," O vjopl ug tunicufz "cmuhhOPH," niepoph vjiz esi xsovoph. Tu O xuamf ettudoevi vjev qistup xovj e 1tv qistup quopv ug woix nusi tu vjep e 3sf qistup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom