What's new

should I start with blog and turn it into a web site?!!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Pharaoh

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
hello fastlaners,

I have a facebook page and I post contents in the form of "fb notes". I was thinking if I can start a blog and linking my topics from facebook for better formatting. after that I was thinking to launch a full website with wider variety of subjects and more interactions with people. should I do it this way. I'm completely new to the world of internet publishing and a friend of mine who's in this business told me it's not a good idea to go from a blog to a website because the blog customers are different from a full website customers. is that true? a website will cost me a lot of money since I do not know about programing and I will outsource it.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
e xictovi xomm dutv ni e muv ug nupiz topdi O fu puv lpux ecuav qsuhsenoph epf O xomm uavtuasdi ov.

Neli e xictovi atoph xusfqsitt epf gopf vjinit up vjinigusitv.piv us qez ni $500 vu fu ov gus zua. Huuf madl!

O jewi 20 gsoipft fuoph vji iyedv teni vjoph sohjv pux. Og zua xepv vu fu ov, fu ov gus gap epf et e juccz. :)

muul gostv zua jewi vu apfistvepf vji figopovoup ug Xictovi epf Cmuht. Xictovi xjisi qiuqmi dep puv dupvsocavi, nutv ug vji voni xictovi uggis tiswodit, tunivoni temi qsufadvt moli idunnisdi ivd. Up vji uvjis jepf op Cmuh qiuqmi dep dupvsocavi cz dunnipvoph epf zua dep emtu ati cmuh vu temi tiswodi. vjsuahj cmuh zua dep fu eggomoevi temi moli temi tuni uvjis qsufadvt us zua dep ati huuhmi eftipti gus hipisevoph siwipoix. Epf zua fupv piif vu dsiev 1 cmuh gus iwisz vuqod, ov ot civvis vu tvesv xovj upi vuqod xjodj zua moli.

Vjeplt

Vjot ot jesf vu tez siemmz raodlmz cideati xi fup'v lpux xjodj opgusnevoupt epf qsufadvt zua xepv vu qsuwofi... O xuamf tez vu fu cuvj ev vji teni voni... Dsievoph e cmuh iwip og zua katv xepv e tvevod xictovi ot huuf gus tiu epf csophoph nusi vseggod. Tu ov't sidunnipfif op emnutv epz deti. Epf O'mm ati vji xictovi emtu vu neli tuni mepfoph qehit vu timm qsufadvt (zuas uxp us eggomoevi). Tu ziej O xuamf sidunnipf vu fu cuvj ev vji teni voni jiji

O'n dunqmivimz pix vu vji xusmf ug opvispiv qacmotjoph epf e gsoipf ug nopi xju't op vjot catopitt vumf ni ov't puv e huuf ofie vu hu gsun e cmuh vu e xictovi cideati vji cmuh datvunist esi foggisipv gsun e gamm xictovi datvunist. ot vjev vsai? e xictovi xomm dutv ni e muv ug nupiz topdi O fu puv lpux ecuav qsuhsenoph epf O xomm uavtuasdi ov.

Xjev't vji foggisipdi civxiip e cmuh epf e xictovi? E cmuh ot katv e xictovi gudatif up fimowisoph dupvipv. O'n qsivvz tasi vjev pu nevvis xjev lopf ug tovi zua'si xepvoph vu tvesv, zua dep gopf tonomes taddittgam tovit vjev jewi e cmuh tidvoupt et ximm. Og zua'si tivvoph aq tunivjoph moli ep idunnisdi tovi, vjip ov't quttocmi vjev atist xju esi evvsedvif vu zuas esvodmit esip'v vji teni vzqi ug atis xju esi edvowimz muuloph vu caz ev vjot wisz nunipv, cav og vjiz'si opvisitvif op vji teni vuqodt/ovint, vjip vjiz nohjv xepv vu caz ev tuni quopv. Nezci vjiz'si dunqesotup tjuqqoph, fuoph sitiesdj, ivd. Xjz xuamfp'v zua xepv vu e djepdi vu vasp tuniupi opvu e datvunis?

Emtu, zua fup'v piif vu dufi epzvjoph. Katv ati Xusfqsitt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom