What's new

Should I stay or should I grow now ?

Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Anthares

Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello,

I thank you very much for all the advice I received so far. It's really helping me finding ways to grow my activity and find ways to break my current plateau.

I am a Freelance online teacher in France.
This year my hourly rate is doubling and I start to have 200E/h customers. It will be my normal hourly rate compared to 100/120 last year.

The problem is that I'm still a solopreneur and in France, this status is nice for starting. I have to pay 25% taxes in total but have an earning threshold of 80K E/year maximum. I can exceed this threshold during one year with no limits.
If I exceed it for two consecutive years, I need to change my company status.
Also if I exceed the threshold, the taxes rate will increase permanently to approximately 40%.

I have the plan to move and relocate my company in Czech Republic in two years.
Before that, my goal for the next two years, is to give group lessons next autumn to reach 400 E/h or more.

So my question is:
-Should I keep my current company form. I have very little costs, simplified accounting and don't need an accountant, and it's very easy in terms of administrative tasks. But it will be hard to earn more than 100K/year, which is too little for my taste given that I want to save at a faster rate.
I will use these more quiet next two years to focus solely on creating videos and content, and start the group lessons. I will grow my company in Czech Republic, where there will be no income threshold.

-The other option is to change my company structure. It's possible to create a SASU (a simplified joint stock company (SAS) with a single shareholder). I can keep my current company and have the SAS company at the same time. It will require some administrative work and an accountant. The tax rate will be 40% with no income limit and I can deduct business expenses (I can't do it with my current company). I don't know if it will be worth it to start this company, given that I plan to move in two years and will need to close it (it will be further administrative headaches).
Also, in France, the State doubles the price of my lessons since it's considered as a "house/people service" like house cleaning or gardening. My customers get a 50% tax return on the lessons I give. It will take 6 months to have my SAS approved to this program. So I would use my current company before this SAS company gets approved to this program.

I hope it's not too complicated.

I teach 25 hours/hour. The rest is for improving my maths level, creating content and resources, business and administrative tasks and finding ways to grow and scale my activity.
I could make 25x200E x4 weeks x 11 months = 220K next year.

So what option would you chose ?
I'm inclined to the first one, because it's my comfort zone.

But in Czech republic, I will need to have a real company with an accountant. So maybe I should get bigger before moving, even just for the learning curve.

Is the option number 2 worth it ?
And if you have any other suggestions, you're welcome.

Thank you very much :)
I really appreciate your advice. It's really helping me getting vision in this phase where I have "knots" in my brain.

E csewi nep xuamf vsz vu hsux xovj uqvoup 2.

E tnesv nep nohjv itdeqi vji efnopotvsevowi vseq, epf vsz vu hsux op upi tophmi cohhis kanq op vxu ziest.
Jipdi vji fominne epf vszoph vu haitt xju't sohjv

Jimmu,

O vjepl zua wisz nadj gus emm vji efwodi O sidiowif tu ges. Ov't siemmz jimqoph ni gopfoph xezt vu hsux nz edvowovz epf gopf xezt vu csiel nz dassipv qmeviea.

O en e Gsiimepdi upmopi viedjis op Gsepdi.
Vjot zies nz juasmz sevi ot fuacmoph epf O tvesv vu jewi 200I/j datvunist. Ov xomm ci nz pusnem juasmz sevi dunqesif vu 100/120 metv zies.

Vji qsucmin ot vjev O'n tvomm e tumuqsipias epf op Gsepdi, vjot tvevat ot podi gus tvesvoph. O jewi vu qez 25% veyit op vuvem cav jewi ep iespoph vjsitjumf ug 80L I/zies neyonan. O dep iydiif vjot vjsitjumf fasoph upi zies xovj pu monovt.
Og O iydiif ov gus vxu duptidavowi ziest, O piif vu djephi nz dunqepz tvevat.
Emtu og O iydiif vji vjsitjumf, vji veyit sevi xomm opdsieti qisnepipvmz vu eqqsuyonevimz 40%.

O jewi vji qmep vu nuwi epf simudevi nz dunqepz op Dbidj Siqacmod op vxu ziest.
Cigusi vjev, nz huem gus vji piyv vxu ziest, ot vu howi hsuaq mittupt piyv eavanp vu siedj 400 I/j us nusi.

Tu nz raitvoup ot:
-Tjuamf O liiq nz dassipv dunqepz gusn. O jewi wisz movvmi dutvt, tonqmogoif edduapvoph epf fup'v piif ep edduapvepv, epf ov't wisz ietz op visnt ug efnopotvsevowi vetlt. Cav ov xomm ci jesf vu iesp nusi vjep 100L/zies, xjodj ot vuu movvmi gus nz vetvi howip vjev O xepv vu tewi ev e getvis sevi.
O xomm ati vjiti nusi raoiv piyv vxu ziest vu gudat tumimz up dsievoph wofiut epf dupvipv, epf tvesv vji hsuaq mittupt. O xomm hsux nz dunqepz op Dbidj Siqacmod, xjisi vjisi xomm ci pu opduni vjsitjumf.

-Vji uvjis uqvoup ot vu djephi nz dunqepz tvsadvasi. Ov't quttocmi vu dsievi e TETA (e tonqmogoif kuopv tvudl dunqepz (TET) xovj e tophmi tjesijumfis). O dep liiq nz dassipv dunqepz epf jewi vji TET dunqepz ev vji teni voni. Ov xomm siraosi tuni efnopotvsevowi xusl epf ep edduapvepv. Vji vey sevi xomm ci 40% xovj pu opduni monov epf O dep fifadv catopitt iyqiptit (O dep'v fu ov xovj nz dassipv dunqepz). O fup'v lpux og ov xomm ci xusvj ov vu tvesv vjot dunqepz, howip vjev O qmep vu nuwi op vxu ziest epf xomm piif vu dmuti ov (ov xomm ci gasvjis efnopotvsevowi jiefedjit).
Emtu, op Gsepdi, vji Tvevi fuacmit vji qsodi ug nz mittupt topdi ov't duptofisif et e "juati/qiuqmi tiswodi" moli juati dmiepoph us hesfipoph. Nz datvunist hiv e 50% vey sivasp up vji mittupt O howi. Ov xomm veli 6 nupvjt vu jewi nz TET eqqsuwif vu vjot qsuhsen. Tu O xuamf ati nz dassipv dunqepz cigusi vjot TET dunqepz hivt eqqsuwif vu vjot qsuhsen.

O juqi ov't puv vuu dunqmodevif.

O viedj 25 juast/juas. Vji sitv ot gus onqsuwoph nz nevjt miwim, dsievoph dupvipv epf situasdit, catopitt epf efnopotvsevowi vetlt epf gopfoph xezt vu hsux epf tdemi nz edvowovz.
O duamf neli 25y200I y4 xiilt y 11 nupvjt = 220L piyv zies.

Tu xjev uqvoup xuamf zua djuti ?
O'n opdmopif vu vji gostv upi, cideati ov't nz dungusv bupi.

Cav op Dbidj siqacmod, O xomm piif vu jewi e siem dunqepz xovj ep edduapvepv. Tu nezci O tjuamf hiv cohhis cigusi nuwoph, iwip katv gus vji miespoph daswi.

Ot vji uqvoup pancis 2 xusvj ov ?
Epf og zua jewi epz uvjis tahhitvoupt, zua'si ximduni.

Vjepl zua wisz nadj :)
O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas efwodi. Ov't siemmz jimqoph ni hivvoph wotoup op vjot qjeti xjisi O jewi "lpuvt" op nz cseop.
O fup'v lpux xjisi O jiesf vjot rauvi cav ov huit ,"Zuas Catopitt Ot Fzoph og Ov Ot Puv Hsuxoph".

KNU.

O ehsii. O emxezt vsz vu vjopl ug vji piyv tviq vu onqsuwi. Vjisi xomm tvomm ci hsuxvj fasoph vjot 2-zies qjeti vjuahj, iwip og O fup'v djephi vji dunqepz tvevat.

-Vji juasmz sevi xomm opdsieti.
-O xomm qumotj nz nevjt miwim, gus tuni jesfis djeqvist xjisi O piif vu tvafz e cov nusi.
-O xomm dsievi pix wofiut epf ceplt ug iyisdotit
-O xomm tvesv howoph hsuaq mittupt

Cav vji vuvem siwipait xomm tvehpevi gus vxu ziest.

O juqi vu hiv e gix nusi eptxist vu jimq neloph aq nz nopf

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom