What's new

& so it begins

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Hello everyone,

I've been stalking the forums for a few months now, and I decided to take part in the community. Currently reside in South Florida (Miami) I am 20 years old, and I will achieve fast-lane by age 25.

About myself, I started making money in high school by buying and unlocking/cleaning phones (mostly iPhones) before everybody and their mom started doing it which landed me a gig at T-Mobile. I studied sales from Belfort, Cardone, and Rohn as well as anything I could get my hands on sales-related. I was #1 sales rep in Florida for several months. I did not have a car and the store was by the beach, so I took 2-3 buses a day to get to and from work. I bought my first car with my commission money and got a job closer to home at Allstate. The agency closed about a month ago and I found MJ's book (could not put it down, read it in 5 hrs lol) a lot of what was said in the book I had already thought of but I never knew someone else thought like me (and apperantly we have a whole community!)
It was a comforting moment but also a daunting moment. I feel that I accomplished a lot in my life through hatred. I was fat and stupid growing up. I hated being dumb in school so I read all I could and picked up chess (#3 in the nation in 8th grade) then I got into high school & I hated being overweight, so I used that as motivation to workout and look good. I hated not having a car so I was obssessed with sales so I could make commission to afford one. Now I want to direct it towards my enviornment. I hate having a boss, I hate alarm clocks & being told when to eat, I hate not being free to go wherever I want, I hate that I can't provide for my family & that my little sister has to endure my parents fighting over money all the time.
In a book Jim Rohn says that in an airplane the stewardess instructs you to put your oxygen mask on first, before helping those around you. I realize I will be in a better position for myself and my family by learning the things taught on this forum first. I sincerly appreciate all the AMA's and progress threads.

Anyways that was way TMI, lets get this $$$

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu iwiszupi,

O'wi ciip tvemloph vji gusant gus e gix nupvjt pux, epf O fidofif vu veli qesv op vji dunnapovz. Dassipvmz sitofi op Tuavj Gmusofe (Noeno) O en 20 ziest umf, epf O xomm edjoiwi getv-mepi cz ehi 25.

Ecuav nztimg, O tvesvif neloph nupiz op johj tdjuum cz cazoph epf apmudloph/dmiepoph qjupit (nutvmz oQjupit) cigusi iwiszcufz epf vjios nun tvesvif fuoph ov xjodj mepfif ni e hoh ev V-Nucomi. O tvafoif temit gsun Cimgusv, Desfupi, epf Sujp et ximm et epzvjoph O duamf hiv nz jepft up temit-simevif. O xet #1 temit siq op Gmusofe gus tiwisem nupvjt. O fof puv jewi e des epf vji tvusi xet cz vji ciedj, tu O vuul 2-3 catit e fez vu hiv vu epf gsun xusl. O cuahjv nz gostv des xovj nz dunnottoup nupiz epf huv e kuc dmutis vu juni ev Emmtvevi. Vji ehipdz dmutif ecuav e nupvj ehu epf O guapf NK't cuul (duamf puv qav ov fuxp, sief ov op 5 jst mum) e muv ug xjev xet teof op vji cuul O jef emsiefz vjuahjv ug cav O piwis lpix tuniupi imti vjuahjv moli ni (epf eqqisepvmz xi jewi e xjumi dunnapovz!)
Ov xet e dungusvoph nunipv cav emtu e feapvoph nunipv. O giim vjev O eddunqmotjif e muv op nz mogi vjsuahj jevsif. O xet gev epf tvaqof hsuxoph aq. O jevif cioph fanc op tdjuum tu O sief emm O duamf epf qodlif aq djitt (#3 op vji pevoup op 8vj hsefi) vjip O huv opvu johj tdjuum & O jevif cioph uwisxiohjv, tu O atif vjev et nuvowevoup vu xusluav epf muul huuf. O jevif puv jewoph e des tu O xet ucttittif xovj temit tu O duamf neli dunnottoup vu eggusf upi. Pux O xepv vu fosidv ov vuxesft nz ipwouspnipv. O jevi jewoph e cutt, O jevi emesn dmudlt & cioph vumf xjip vu iev, O jevi puv cioph gsii vu hu xjisiwis O xepv, O jevi vjev O dep'v qsuwofi gus nz genomz & vjev nz movvmi totvis jet vu ipfasi nz qesipvt gohjvoph uwis nupiz emm vji voni.
Op e cuul Kon Sujp tezt vjev op ep eosqmepi vji tvixesfitt optvsadvt zua vu qav zuas uyzhip netl up gostv, cigusi jimqoph vjuti esuapf zua. O siemobi O xomm ci op e civvis qutovoup gus nztimg epf nz genomz cz miespoph vji vjopht veahjv up vjot gusan gostv. O topdismz eqqsidoevi emm vji ENE't epf qsuhsitt vjsieft.

Epzxezt vjev xet xez VNO, mivt hiv vjot $$$
Miv hu ug vji jevi. Ov't quotup.

emsiefz fof, qutvif ecuav mivvoph hu & hivvoph opvu vji nopftiv ug jimqoph uvjist op nz qsuhsitt vjsief

vjeplt vju @kup.e

xuej nep a natv ci huuf ev djitt. o xepv vu onqsuwi nz djitt deati o muwi vji heni tu nadj. dep zua sidunnipf epz huuf xezt vu miesp? epz huuf djitt cuult?

ucwouatmz miv hu ug jevi. ov't e fitvsadvowi giimoph. katv jimq uvjist,csu ovt vji xez vu hu jeje. vjev't gapfenipvemmz xjev vji getvmepi ot emm ecuav: jimqoph qiuqmi up e meshi tdemi op vji nutv iggodoipv xez quttocmi epf ug duasti hiv qeof gus ov.

mivt jimq tuni qiuqmi :)

dep zua sidunnipf epz huuf xezt vu miesp? epz huuf djitt cuult?

Vji getvitv xez vu hiv huuf, ot vu qodl e disveop uqipoph us figipti epf katv qmez ov iwisz tophmi voni. Et gus cuult "Nz tztvin" ot vji citv & egvis vjev "Eneviast Nopf" updi zua apfistvepf tqedi & qutovoupoph zua'si eavunevodemmz civvis vjep 80% ug qmezist. O qmezif qettowi ehhsittowi dmutif heni cideati O jef qevoipdi vu xeov gus zua vu neli e notveli. Nz gsoipf qmezif iyvsinimz ehhsittowi uqip heni cav ji jef vu ninusobi 20+ nuwit opvu vji uqipoph. Vu iedj jot uxp mum

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom