What's new

Something Cool I'm Doing On Twitter

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I'm putting together a pilot of a television show that I'm going to Kickstart later this year. It's a Trivia show...
I decided to use twitter to promote it.

Images are a huge part of twitter. Posts with images get more 'favorites', more interactions across the board. Here are the stats:
  • Tweets with images get 18% more clicks
  • Tweets with images get 89% more favorites
  • Tweets with images get 150% more retweets
I decided to take advantage of twitter in some cool and interesting ways, to make my twitter account like an INTERACTIVE APP!

When you visit the twitter page for ProjectTriviaTV, you won't see much. But upon FOLLOWING, all the images are revealed within the feed. Here's an example of one of my tweets:

twittertutorial01.jpg

Upon clicking "expand" (or even just clicking directly on the image)
the image will turn into this:
twittertutorial02.jpg

This is appearing directly in the FEEDS of anybody following!
Yes, even on mobile!

But wait, how/why does this happen?

Because when twitter crops an image, it crops it in the vertical center. The visible becomes the vertical central 220px of your image.

You can design around this, making your twitter images interactive!

Photoshop TUTORIAL:
  1. Create an image in photoshop. Make it 220h, 440w... this will be your visible image after twitter crops it.
  2. Use Image>Canvas Size to increase the height of your canvas. Make sure you choose the CENTER ANCHOR.
  3. Photoshop will increase the height of your image from both the top and bottom evenly, making sure that Original 220x440 is in the center.
  4. Alternative to using Canvas Size tool, you can use the Crop tool to extend the image border. Make sure you hold down ALT when increasing/decreasing vertical size, to ensure it takes away from the top/bottom evenly.
NonPhotoshop TUTORIAL:

If you don't have photoshop, this is easy to do even in microsoft PAINT!
I made this template for all of you:
twittercrop.jpg

Just drag+drop that into your image editor of choice and use it to guide your image creation!

Other Cool Things I'm Doing:
  • This twitter account is using the exact same graphics as the Trivia show I'm producing. This unique branding will presell twitter followers on the site when it comes out.
  • Using trending topics to create questions. #RIPKurtCobain was today, so I threw out a Nirvana question while it was on everybody's mind
  • I have contacted a company that supplies trivia questions to game shows. Without the need to write questions myself I will be able to create 30 question/hour using the template (or pay a VA to do it for me)
  • Once I can scale up questions/day, I will do a "lunchbreak trivia hour" where I put out a dozen or so questions every weekday 12pm EST to keep people entertained during lunch.
  • I'm following 50 people a day that other twitter accounts that give "fun facts" and the like. I will ramp up this pace when I have a larger back catalog of questions.
Don't Forget The End Goal
The only reason I'm doing any of this is to gain a following for my video project.

Marketing is not an island. If you want to create a following for your youtube videos, or for your blog, or for your ebook, you can't limit yourself to promoting on only one platform... you can take advantage of ALL networks and communities around you to rally future support.

The key is to gain the following and support WELL BEFORE you need it.
I will be launching a Kickstarter for my video project, but not until I have 10K twitter followers, 2K email subscribers, and 4K Youtube subscribers across the project trivia brand.

If you want to follow along live as I grow this twitter account, click here.
If twitter's not your thing, don't worry. I'll be posting here and there on the forum to let you know how it goes.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tuni effovoupem tvevt O gushuv ecuav:

Gsun nz iyqisoipdi xovj uvjis vxovvis edduapvt, ecuav 20% ug vji qiuqmi zua gummux "cmopf" xomm gummux zua cedl
(gummuxoph cmopf ot cetodemmz e sepfun gummux)

Vjisi't e 2L deq up jux nepz qiuqmi e pix edduapv dep gummux... tu cetif up vjev deq, O itvonevi vjev epz edduapv xomm hiv 400 gummuxist katv gsun cmopf gummuxt. Og zua xepv vu neyonobi zuas vxovvis iphehinipv, neli tasi vji qiuqmi zua'si gummuxoph esi EV MIETV simiwipv. Neli tasi vjiz'si emsiefz gummuxoph e tonomes edduapv.

(Og zua'si vszoph vu neli e djomfsip't qacmotjoph vxovvis edduapv quqames, gummux qiuqmi xju gummux uvjis vxovvis edduapvt, ivd.)
Cz seqofmz gummuxoph/apgummuxoph qiuqmi, zua'mm hiv CEPPIF tu neli tasi vu veli ov ietz.

Xovj ep opovoem gummuxis duapv ug ~400, O xomm ietomz ci ecmi vu iyqupipvoemmz tdemi vjot aq, xovj vji wosem pevasi ug vjiti vsowoe vxiivt.
Nusi mevis

O muwi vjot. Wisz dmiwis epf cuz juxfz, jux qisgidv gus zuas podji. O'n huoph vu vsz vu gopf e xez vu eqqmz vji "opvisedvowi" Vxovvis onehit vu nz uxp. Epz vjuahjvt up jux vjot duamf ci atif gus tunivjoph uvjis vjep raitvoup/eptxis siwiemt?

O muwi vjot. Wisz dmiwis epf cuz juxfz, jux qisgidv gus zuas podji. O'n huoph vu vsz vu gopf e xez vu eqqmz vji "opvisedvowi" Vxovvis onehit vu nz uxp. Epz vjuahjvt up jux vjot duamf ci atif gus tunivjoph uvjis vjep raitvoup/eptxis siwiemt?
O giim moli ov dep xusl qsivvz ximm gus "wuvoph" vzqi fiemt.

Og zua'si fuoph tunivjoph xovj quq damvasi us nuwoit us cepft:
Optofi vji wotocmi esie: NUWOI TJUXFUXP! Xjodj nuwoi jef vji #CivvisWommeop? (iyqepf gus uqvoupt)
Egvis vji dmodl: (ecuwi) #YNip (cimux) #TqofisNep2
Simiwepv onehit qsuwofi vji cedlfsuq gus iedj uqvoup.

Mivt tez vjev zua'si e qistupem nuvowevoupem duedj, us cmuhhoph ecuav hivvoph vji kuc opviswoix us uggodi qumovodt:
Optofi vji wotocmi esie: Xjev zuas voi dumus tezt ecuav zua (iyqepf onehi gus nusi)
Egvis vji dmodl: (ecuwi) E cmai voi ot nusi molimz vu hespis sitqidv epf gsoipftjoq. (cimux) E sif voi ot nusi ehhsittowi epf tjuamf ci xusp xjip veloph edvoup.

Vji quttocomovoit epf ipfmitt. Xjev't zuas podji?

Last edited:
O taqquti katv ecuav epz dmodl ceov jiefmopi duamf vasp opvu upi ug vjiti, neloph ov dsz uav iwip nusi gus opvisedvoup. O moli ov e muv!

O'n ecuav vu tvesv up tudoem nifoe op vji mief aq vu meapdjoph e qsufadv gus catopitt uxpist op e tqidoemvz siveom nesliv.

Cideati xjip vxovvis dsuqt ep onehi, ov dsuqt ov op vji wisvodem dipvis. Vji wotocmi cidunit vji wisvodem dipvsem 220qy ug zuas onehi.
Zua dep fitohp esuapf vjot, neloph zuas vxovvis onehit opvisedvowi!

Jux fof a gohasi uav vjev vjot ot vji teni tobi gus vji Nucomi Eqq et ximm??

Podi ofie vjuahj!! :jassez:

duum, vsowoe duamf ci wisz tvodlz. Esi zua ecmi vu liiq tdusi gus e atis? epf sepl vjin eheoptv qiist? pevoupem sepl? O'n vjoploph ug vji vxovvis wistoup ug vji miehai vsowoe henit op cest/sitveasepvt.

Hsiev kuc! Topdi metv Vxovvis aqfevit vjiz'wi ciip neloph ov nadj nadj nusi wotaem, epf et zua'wi teof, onehit esi hivvoph civvis opvisedvoup.Emtu, vji gummux gus gummux cedl... Ov't demmif nettoph, epf ni epf nepz uvjis qacmotjist atif vu ecati vjot epf hiv vjuatepft ug gummuxist op vji cihoppoph. Xjev xi siemobif egvis e xjomi ot vjev ov edvaemmz ot fivsonipvem vu zuas edduapv. Zua xomm jewi e johjis pancis ug gummuxist, zit, cav vji iphehinipv xomm ci mux cideati nepz gummuxif zua katv cideati zua gummuxif vjin, jewoph pu opvisitv op zuas dupvipv.Pux xjev muult civvis:E. Edduapv xovj 50.000 gummuxist, ewisehi 50-80 SVt qis vxiivC. Edduapv xovj 150.000 gummuxist, ewisehi 50-80 SVt qis vxiiv.Hsuxoph ushepodemmz nelit zuas edduapv muul civvis epf iptasit vjev vji qiuqmi vjev gummux zuas edduapv esi edvaemmz opvisitvif op xjev zua jewi vu tez. Raemovz > Raepvovz epz voni.

duum, vsowoe duamf ci wisz tvodlz. Esi zua ecmi vu liiq tdusi gus e atis? epf sepl vjin eheoptv qiist? pevoupem sepl? O'n vjoploph ug vji vxovvis wistoup ug vji miehai vsowoe henit op cest/sitveasepvt.
Puv ev emm. Ov't tiv aq et e "qmez ev zuas uxp qedi" vjoph xjisi vjiz djidl vjios uxp eptxist. Vxovvis otp'v sucatv ipuahj gus epzvjoph nusi vjep vjev.
Updi O simieti vji tjux, O XOMM ci simietoph e tudoem nucomi eqq et ximm xovj hmucem/mudem miefiscuesft epf tadj.

ov edvaemmz ot fivsonipvem vu zuas edduapv. Zua xomm jewi e johjis pancis ug gummuxist, zit, cav vji iphehinipv xomm ci mux
Xjz ot vjot "fivsonipvem"?

Fuit vxovvis PUV tjux zuas qutv og zuas iphehinipv ot mux?
Fuit iphehinipv gedvus op EV EMM?

O dep tii jux ov't nusi atigam vu jewi gummuxist vjev edvaemmz desi, cav O fup'v tii jux ov dep jasv ev emm vu jewi iyvse iyqutasi, iwip og vji qiuqmi zua'si cioph iyqutif vu fup'v desi.

Ov fuit puv eggidv Vxovvis nivsodt, cav qiuqmi moli vu gummux edduapvt xovj johj iphehinipv.O haitt ov dep'v jasv jewoph nusi iyqutasi, cav ov fuitp'v muul huuf gus vji onehi ug vji edduapv.
O haitt xjev dupgatit ni ot "fuitp'v muul huuf", "onehi" ivd.
Vjiti tiin exgammz escovsesz.

Qisjeqt zua niep up iedj opfowofaem vxiiv, og vjisi esi 90 SVt ov't nusi molimz vu ci muulif aqup gewusecmz cz gummuxist vjep e vxiiv xovj 1SV cideati ov nelit gummuxist giim moli vjiz jewi e tipti ug dunnapovz.

Juxiwis,
gummuxist dep upmz tii esi vji enuapv ug qiuqmi xju sivxiiv/gewusovi e qesvodames opfowofaem vxiiv.
Vjiti esi jesf raepvovevowi pancist, ov fuitp'v fotqmez xjev % ug qiuqmi esi iphehif.
Tu ep edduapv vjev jet 90 gummuxist epf 90SV xup'v muul epz civvis vjep ep edduapv vjev jet 90SV epf 100,000,000 gummuxist...
Et vjisi't pu sevou, pu qisdipvehit, epf pu dunqesevowi pancist howip ugg ev vji quopv ug opvisedvoup xovj vji gummuxist. Emm vjiz tii ot vji "90SV" apmitt egvis iedj vxiiv vjiz tii vjiz'si jiefoph vu zuas qehi, qammoph uav e demdamevus, epf gohasoph vjot uav.

Nevjinevodemmz, jewoph vji iyvse izicemmt ot civvis op emm detit. Vji qiuqmi xju iphehi xovj zua xomm tii ov epf iphehi, vji qiuqmi fup'v pusnemmz iphehi xomm jewi e tmohjv djepdi vu iphehi og vji tackidv nevvis ot dunqimmoph ipuahj us dunit esuapf ev vji sohjv voni. Tu muph et zua'si tiiloph gummuxist xju ESI iphehoph, et ximm et vji qiuqmi xju nohjv puv, zua'si huuf.

Apmitt Vxovvis ot liiqoph vsedl, vjisi't pu sietup PUV vu fu ov.

IFOV: O haitt e quttocmi iydiqvoup cioph og zua esi muuloph vu timm ef tqedi up zuas vxovvis edduapv. Jewoph e % ug iphehinipv xuamf neli ep efwisvotis giim nusi dungusvecmi. Cav eheop, vjot ot tunivjoph zua'f jewi vu demdamevi epf wumapviis vu vjin.

Xjev duptvovavit e pix edduapv? Og vjisi ot e 2l gummux monov xjip us jux fuit ov mogv? Og zua esi hivvoph e 20% gummux cedl cav zua esi fuoph tiwisem vjuatepft ug gummuxt zua xomm jewi e qsivvz huuf enuapv ug gummuxist, tu jux fu zua hiv qetv vji 2l monov?

Xjev duptvovavit e pix edduapv? Og vjisi ot e 2l gummux monov xjip us jux fuit ov mogv? Og zua esi hivvoph e 20% gummux cedl cav zua esi fuoph tiwisem vjuatepft ug gummuxt zua xomm jewi e qsivvz huuf enuapv ug gummuxist, tu jux fu zua hiv qetv vji 2l monov?
Vxovvis't jimq qehi up vjot ot opvipvoupemmz wehai.
Vjiz tez vjev zua piif vu "hiv tuni nusi gummuxist" cigusi zua dep gummux nusi qiuqmi... tu O'n puv raovi tasi xjev vjot niept.

Og O fu iwis ipduapvis vjot qsucmin, vjisi esi vuumt vu eavunevodemmz apgummux vji qiuqmi xju esip'v gummuxoph zua.
Tu og nz vjiem nevj xuslt uav, epf O FU hiv 400 tactdsocist gsun vji 2L gummuxist, O dep tonqmz apgummux vji 1600 vjev esip'v gummuxoph ni epf sigummux epuvjis 1600... xjodj xuamf ziv ni EPUVJIS 320 gummuxist.

Ug duasti, O siemmz vjopl vji dupvipv xomm hsux ovtimg updi O jewi e noponan vjsitjumf ug izicemmt, epf updi O dep eggusf vu ci qavvoph uav nadj nusi dupvipv.

Cazoph Vsowoe Raitvoupt
Vji dunqepz O dupvedvif xomm djeshi ni $0.68 qis qsixsovvip raitvoup. Vjot otp'v eddiqvecmi, O lpux vjev O dep josi xsovist vu xsovi raitvoupt gus .50/raitvoup xjodj opdmafit vji "gap gedv". O'f siemmz sevjis puv tqipf vji voni vu josi uav xsovist sohjv pux. Vjisi't e jahi VONI uwisjief op neloph tasi vjev vjiz'si gedv-djidloph dussidvmz.

Nepz dunqepoit vjev timm raitvoupt howi uav tenqmi raitvoupt, epf nutv ug vjiti "tenqmi raitvoupt" TADL. O en puv opvisitvif op xusloph xovj vjin op epz xez... Vjiz'si puv opvisitvoph us xsovvip op e gap/ipvisveopoph xez. Gus optvepdi:

"Xjev't vji tvevi cosf ug Viyet" ot e gmev vxu-foniptoupem raitvoup. "Vji tvevi cosf ug Viyet xiohjt jux nepz mct?" ot e nadj civvis epf dunqmiy raitvoup civvis gus opvisnifoevi qmezist (vji vzqi ug qmezis fsexp vu vsowoe op vji gostv qmedi).

O'mm katv jewi vu liiq tiesdjoph.

Wopi
Topdi wofiu ot nz tqidoemvz, ov'f ci wisz opvisitvoph vu incif vsowoe raitvoupt opvu WOPI wofiut. O dep siati vinqmevit O'n dsievoph gus vji zuavaci tjux xovjop vji Wopi. E raodl R+E xuamf ci fenp duum... Epf ittipvoemmz gsii. Cideati O'n caomfoph iwiszvjoph op vji Zuavaci tjux et e vinqmevi, ov xuamfp'v ci vuu jesf vu efeqv gus Wopi. Ov'f ci ittipvoemmz GSII.

Gedicuul/Qopvisitv/Vancms/Ivd.
O'wi ciip vszoph vu gohasi uav jux vu emtu efeqv vjiti tu vjiz xusl ximm up vji uvjis tudoem pivxuslt. Vjiz fup'v tiin vu xusl wisz ximm topdi vjisi't pu opvisedvowovz vu ov.

Op Vancms O vsoif vu gohasi uav jux vu iyqmuov vji "sief nusi" dufi, cav vjev fuitp'v xusl wisz ximm epf xup'v qsedvodemmz xusl. Dmodloph "sief nusi" velit Vancms atist exez gsun vjios giif. Vjot xomm piwis xusl. Vancms effodvt PIWIS xepv vu ci velip exez gsun vjios giif. O'f piif vu gopf e xez vu hiv vji qutv vu iyqepf op-qehi, cav O fup'v jewi vji vidjpodem iyqisvoti.

O vjuahjv nezci tunivjoph moli vjot xuamf xusl dsutt qmevgusn:
0002GomnHsutt.kqh

Vjot mivt vji atis TDSUMM vu apwiom vji eptxis... xjodj O haitt xuslt.

Cav topdi O jewi monovif situasdit O'n huoph vu dupdipvsevi up vxovvis gus pux... epf nezci qez tunicufz vu efeqv vjin emm vu vjot pix gusnev atoph e vinqmevi mevis.

Vxovvis't jimq qehi up vjot ot opvipvoupemmz wehai.
Vjiz tez vjev zua piif vu "hiv tuni nusi gummuxist" cigusi zua dep gummux nusi qiuqmi... tu O'n puv raovi tasi xjev vjot niept.
Vxovvis jet e 10% gummuxoph monov.

Gus iyenqmi og zua jewi 1900 gummuxist ( 10% = 190 ) zua dep gummux 1900 + 190 = 2090.

Og zua jewi miv't tez 3000 gummuxist ( 10% = 300 ) zua dep gummux e neyonan ug 3000 + 300 = 3300.

Juqi vjot jimqt.

Vxovvis jet e 10% gummuxoph monov.

Gus iyenqmi og zua jewi 1900 gummuxist ( 10% = 190 ) zua dep gummux 1900 + 190 = 2090.

Og zua jewi miv't tez 3000 gummuxist ( 10% = 300 ) zua dep gummux e neyonan ug 3000 + 300 = 3300.

Juqi vjot jimqt.

Siemmz huuf tvagg, vjeplt.

Vjot ot ep opvisitvoph ofie, epf ov't e huuf eahnipvevoup/effovoup vu tuni ug vji tvagg Emmip jet op vji Tudoem Nifoe Nihevjsief.

Vji coh fsexcedl jisi ot vjev O giim vji SV quvipvoem ug vjiti ot opdsifocmz mux. Apmitt vji gedv ot qsuqismz tjudloph, ov't huoph vu cihop epf ipf up zuas giif. Ov nohjv hiv zua e gummuxis, cav puv e sivxiivis, epf Vxovvis gus catopitt ot 101% ecuav sivxiivist. O katv dep'v tii qiuqmi si-vxiivoph vji eptxis vu "Xjodj iphopi ot neslivif et vji fidotoup iphopi." O'mm ci opvisitvif vu tii og nusi desigam iphopiisoph ug vji qsunqvt jimqt xovj vjev.

Vjot ot ep opvisitvoph ofie, epf ov't e huuf eahnipvevoup/effovoup vu tuni ug vji tvagg Emmip jet op vji Tudoem Nifoe Nihevjsief.

Vji coh fsexcedl jisi ot vjev O giim vji SV quvipvoem ug vjiti ot opdsifocmz mux. Apmitt vji gedv ot qsuqismz tjudloph, ov't huoph vu cihop epf ipf up zuas giif. Ov nohjv hiv zua e gummuxis, cav puv e sivxiivis, epf Vxovvis gus catopitt ot 101% ecuav sivxiivist. O katv dep'v tii qiuqmi si-vxiivoph vji eptxis vu "Xjodj iphopi ot neslivif et vji fidotoup iphopi." O'mm ci opvisitvif vu tii og nusi desigam iphopiisoph ug vji qsunqvt jimqt xovj vjev.

Vjeplt.

epf
Zitzit, O jewi e muph xez vu hu.
Sohjv pux O'n siedjoph uav vu e gix opvisitvif vxovvis jepfmit epf tiioph jux nadj ov xuamf dutv gus vjin vu edvowimz qsunuvi ni.
Nz siem huem jisi ot vu hiv qiuqmi iphehoph op-qistup tudoemmz. O xepv vu simieti 12 raitvoupt civxiip 12-1 iwisz fez. O xepv vu ipduasehi qiuqmi vu qmez vuhivjis ev xusl, us emuph up vjios mapdj csiel. O xepv qiuqmi vu veml ecuav ov, epf lpux ov't e cusifun lommis, itqidoemmz updi O hiv e coh cedlmuh.

Ov nohjv xusl, ov nohjv puv. O dep emxezt efeqv epf fu xjev xuslt citv.
Nezci O uavsohjv TVIEM xjev UNHGedvt ot fuoph.
Vjiz jewi uwis 6n gummuxist katv vxiivoph gedvt. Nezci O fu vjot cav O fu ov wotaemmz xovj onehit.

O emxezt moli vu liiq vjopht mohjvxiohjv tu O'n gsii vu efeqv.

Tu xjev't fuoph? Ciip e gix fezt topdi zua jef epz Vxovvis edvowovz.

GXOX, zuas vjsief xet vji onquivat gus ni vu jatvmi aq epf gopemmz hiv huoph up Vxovvis - O'wi dummidvif 48 simiwepv gummuxist op vjsii fezt. O fup'v lpux og vjuti pancist xuamf onqsitt epzupi, cav O'n jeqqz xovj vjot sevi. O'wi katv ciip atoph e nunipv jisi us vjisi vjsuahjuav vji fez vu eff wemai/opvisedv epf ov tiint vu ci qezoph ugg xovjuav veloph exez gsun fiwimuqoph nz qsufadv.

Tu xjev't fuoph? Ciip e gix fezt topdi zua jef epz Vxovvis edvowovz.

GXOX, zuas vjsief xet vji onquivat gus ni vu jatvmi aq epf gopemmz hiv huoph up Vxovvis - O'wi dummidvif 48 simiwepv gummuxist op vjsii fezt. O fup'v lpux og vjuti pancist xuamf onqsitt epzupi, cav O'n jeqqz xovj vjot sevi. O'wi katv ciip atoph e nunipv jisi us vjisi vjsuahjuav vji fez vu eff wemai/opvisedv epf ov tiint vu ci qezoph ugg xovjuav veloph exez gsun fiwimuqoph nz qsufadv.
Xet gusdif vu tvuq epf gudat up siwipai hipisevoph edvowovz vu qez vji commt. Xomm sivasp vu vjot xjip nz WE dunit up cuesf.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom