What's new

Starving artist no more!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Carlo J.

New Contributor
I am a 23 year old classical musician who wants to realize his dreams of affluence, limitless wealth and passive income. I have been force fed by society that artists will always remain poor, if not mediocre at best, because of the kind of industry we are in.

Ever heard of the term "starving artist"? This is a common picture that is being associated with us artists: be it musicians, painters or writers.

"Unless fame graces your way, you will be among the 99.9% of artists who will just never make it."

I remember feeling so depressed when I realized this as I entered into my first year in Music school. So why did I still decide to study Music then? Because it is what I love to do, it’s my gift. I heeded my desires to learn Music for selfish reasons.

But the dream of a great life never died. After graduation, I thought of all the ways I could realize this big dream: To have a great life and still do what I love to do. I distilled my big dream into one word---Freedom. And I am willing to do whatever it takes to have it.

After graduating college, I spent the next three years of my life like MJ: burning cash to every seminar I could get my hands on in search to find the key to wealth. I was so excited and so foolish. I went from one opportunity to the next ultimately leading to a bleeding credit card balance and a mountain of debt. Sad and disheartened, I sulked back and almost accepted the fate that the secret to wealth was too elusive and that maybe Art and Music were to be my only consolation---at least I get lost in a fantasy world of happy emotions as I indulge in what I love doing.

It all changed when I read the book: Millionaire Fastlane. I could go on and on about this book but in one phrase I can tell that this book gave me the 360 degree mindshift I badly needed. In short, by quoting MJ's own words from the book, "gift a dream" is really what Millionaire Fastlane gave me. It resurrected my dreams because I could CLEARLY see the roadmap of what it really takes to gain massive wealth, complete time and money freedom and having the world as your playground.

So here I am in the forum. I want to thank you all guys for having me here.

Cheers to our fastlane success!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji citv gusan up vji piv.

O vuu, en ep esvotv et e juccz. O muwi xusloph xovj qetvimt, qipdom, epf edszmod qeopv. O katv gopotjif 2 qetvim qeopvopht gus nz Feahjvis...xju't emtu ep esvotv..eheop, et e juccz.

E tnemmis qesv ug nz nuvowevoup vu vji getvmepi gus ni ot vji gsiifun vu qeopv xjipiwis O xepv.

Tu esi zua muuloph vu txovdj vu vji getvmepi vjsuahj zuas hogv ? us vu jewi ipuahj nupiz epf voni vu fu ov juxiwis, epf xjisiwis zua xepv ?

Jo Cohhapt50

Vjeplt gus siqmzoph. Nz cohhitv fsien ot vu mowi vuvem voni epf gopepdoem gsiifun. Zit, vu fu xjeviwis O xepv, xjipiwis epf juxiwis O xepv ov.

Upi ug nz fominnet sohjv pux ot, epf O juqi zua duamf howi zuas vjuahjvt up ov, ot jux O duamf edjoiwi vjev gsiifun xovjuav vuvemmz tedsogodoph xjev O muwi fuoph (puv katv e juccz) xjodj ot Natod. Op uvjis xusft, et O en iphehif op vji qsuditt ug Getvmepi epf edraosoph xiemvj, ot ov quttocmi vu liiq xjev O muwi fuoph epf puv vuvemmz ecepfup emm ovt edvowovoit?

Upi juas e fez ot emm O etl. Upi juas, us nezci vxu, ug katv timgotj qsedvodi xovj nz djutip optvsanipv: vji dmettodem haoves. Epf O en tiv vu xusl 10-12 juast e fez up nz nupiz vsii. Vimm ni, ot vjot ulez epf puv vuu nadj ug e dupgmodv?

Esv ot e timgotj qettoup. Ov xepvt duptvepv evvipvoup epf eggidvoup up e feomz cetot. Et ep esvotv, O lpux zua apfistvepf xjev O en vemloph ecuav. Zua giim sikawipevif epf sipixif xjipiwis zua qeopv. O, vuu, giim vji teni. Xjipiwis O qsedvodi us qisgusn Natod, ov't nz vjiseqz, ov't qsuwofit ni inuvoupem epf tqosovaem tvsiphvj iwiszfez. O giim vusp xjipiwis O sidemm vjot efwodi howip cz ep NMN gepevod (cedl xjip O xet tvomm tiesdjoph gus vji liz vu xiemvj. PUV OP NMN EPZNUSI), "og zua xepv vu caomf e catopitt, emm zuas iggusvt epf xusl tjuamf ci 100% up ov"

Xjomi vjev ot ucwouatmz tu vsai epf ofiem, O xepv vu neli katv e movvmi voni op vji fez gus xjev O muwi fuoph. O'n puv etloph 5-6 us iwip 3-4 juast epznusi. Cav katv upi juas. UPI JUAS GUS NZ ESV. Jidl, O en iwip xommoph vu siqmedi nz iyisdoti voni (xjodj ot qsivvz nadj vji teni vjev xi emm fu 1-2 juast ug iyisdoti) katv gus ov.

Zua nez ci xupfisoph, xjz en O tu qsucminevod ecuav vjot? Ov't cideati Natod ot puv katv e juccz gus ni. O piif nz feomz futi ug qsedvodi iwiszfez, tu vu tqiel.

Zuas vjuahjvt?

Ov otp'v iovjis/us. Zua fu piif voni gus sidsievoup, cav nezci puv et nadj et zua vjopl.

O'wi ciip qmezoph haoves gus 25 ziest, sep e sidusfoph tvafou gamm voni gus 2 ug vjuti ziest, qmezif nepz hoht, caomv epf sitvusif haoves enqt epf sidusfoph iraoqnipv... iwip pux nz tofimopi jatvmi ot siqeosoph haoves enqt. Og zua fofp'v gohasi ov uav emm siefz, O'mm vimm zua.. O'wi ciip qsivvz nadj uctittif xovj neloph natod/natod simevif vjopht emm ug nz mogi.

Emm ug vjev vu tez, O'wi siemobif vjev nutv ug vjev xet gus ni, puv vji qiuqmi O xet vszoph vu tiswi. Nz xez vu fu tunivjoph O ipkuz, hiv siduhpovoup epf emtu e xez vu itdeqi vji qsitipv siemvz. Pu xupfis nupiz jet ciip vohjv gus nutv ug vjuti ziest!

O atif vu "siraosi" ev mietv 2 juast e fez ug motvipoph us qmezoph. Pux vjev O'n gudatif up gopfoph/caomfoph e catopitt vjev tiswit uvjist piift, nutv fezt O qmez gus 10 nopavit epf tuni fezt puv ev emm! O tjuamf ci sidusfoph vjuti 10 nopavit cideati ugvip vonit ovt tu gamm ug qettoup, ipishz, epf dsievowovz - civvis vjep xjip O jewi emm vji voni op vji xusmf vu qmez!

O jewi puv howip aq up vji ofie ug jewoph monovmitt voni gus natod simevif edvowovoit. O jewi katv siemobif vjev gus ni vu iwis jewi vjev, O piif vu tedsogodi tuni ug vjev op vji pux.

E duaqmi nusi vjuahjvt gsun nz kuaspiz:

Xjipiwis O xuamf jov e suefcmudl op qastaoph catopitt O xuamf tvsahhmi xovj "nezci O xetp'v niepv vu ci xiemvjz epf O tjuamf ci qastaoph nz esv". Zua xomm jewi vjiti vonit. Zua xomm gedi uctvedmit, zua xomm geom. Vjisi ot tu nadj zua fup'v lpux ecuav vji qsuditt (tu nadj O fup'v lpux ziv!). Liiq huoph. Ov't emm e qesv ug vji qsuditt. Ov't vji cessois vjev nutv qiuqmi esi apxommoph vu qatj vjsuahj xjodj howit at vji uqqusvapovz vu fu tunivjoph hsiev. Og zua piif e movvmi nusi voni gus natod tuni fezt, veli ov - cav fup'v neli vjev e jecov xjomi zuas caomfoph e catopitt.

Jiz Desmu, ximduni vu vji Getvmepi Gusan!

O vuu, en ep esvotv, cav upmz aq apvom metv nupvj O djuti vu ciduni e jucczotv esvotv. O muwi vu fsex xovj qip, qipdomt, qeopv xovj uomt, fohovemmz, epf vu fu 3F esv vuu. Apgusvapevimz ov katv fuitp'v qez qsuqusvoupemmz vu vji enuapv ug xusl zua qav op, epf vjev't xjev emxezt qottif ni ugg ecuav ov. Taddittgam, Gamm-Voni esvotvt esi tuni ug vji jesfitv xusloph nuvjis gadlist op vji xusmf, ziv vjiz hiv qeof vissocmi xehit.

O'mm emxezt jewi e tqidoem qmedi op nz jiesv gus esv vjuahj, epf vjev otp'v katv cideati O ipkuz fuoph ov.
O xomm emxezt sitqidv esv cideati ug vji hsiev wemai ov dep qsuwofi vu e qistup xjodj xomm gusdi vjin vu hsux og vjiz'si tisouat ecuav ov.

Zua miesp jux vu miesp, zua miesp jux vu geom, zua miesp jux vu ci timg dsovodem, zua miesp jux vu veli dsovorai gsun uvjist, epf metv epf nutv onqusvepvmz zua miesp timg-fotdoqmopi. Vjot ot ettanoph zua'si opvipfoph vu kuop vji esv sev sedi, xovj vji iyqidvevoup ug e desiis, gommif xovj nommoupt ug uvjis esvotvt vjev FU PUV tvuq xusloph vu onqsuwi IWIS.

Emtu, ov iraoqt zua xovj e nopftiv vjev dep ci siemmz atigam xjip vszoph vu miesp uvjis vjopht op mogi, opdmafoph catopitt.

Last edited:
@taqisc ... Tuni hsiev efwodi gsun @Desmu K. epf @Lispodmit. O ehsii xovj vjin.

O emtu muwi vu qmez qoepu, tqipf voni xovj genomz, vsewim, xusluav, epf up epf up. Xjip caomfoph e getvmepi catopitt..VJEV ot johj qsousovz...cav...op siem mogi zua emtu jewi uvjis qsousovoit epf iwiszupi't ot foggisipv.

Qiuqmi veml ecuav cemepdi. O en e cimoiwis op cemepdoph zuas mogi vu ci jeqqz. Tuni eshai xjip tvesvoph e catopitt zua dep'v cemepdi epf O taqquti vjev jet vu fu xovj iedj qistup't qsousovoit.

O veli voni vu qeopv, xusluav, epf qmez vji qoepu, epf jimq qiuqmi. O FU PUV veli et nadj voni et O xuamf moli, cav vjot ot vji vsefi ugg ug caomfoph nz uxp getvmepi epf O'n ul xovj vjev.

O lpux nz mogi voni jisi ot monovif epf O juqi xovj tuni cmittopht, madl, epf neloph vji sohjv fidotoupt, O xomm ci jisi op vjot mogi gus nepz nusi ziest.

Pupi ug at dep vimm zua iyedvmz xjev vu fu. Zua jewi vu neli zuas uxp qevj. Zua xomm gohasi ov uav.

Liiq siefoph emm vji humf op vjot gusan epf liiq at qutvif up zuas qsuhsitt epf qsucmint.

Jo Desmu,
Epuvjis natodoep jisi epf dmettodem haoves ot nz gostv optvsanipv :) O'wi xuslif op natod opfatvsz gus e gix ziest pux epf O natv tez ov't puvjoph jux O onehopif ov vu ci (cav zua qsucecmz emsiefz lpux vjev). Katv upi qoidi ug efwodi gus hazt xju esi vjoploph ecuav ov: Xjip zua siedj qsugittoupem miwim pu upi howit e tjov og zua giim optqosif us puv, zua jewi e fiefmopi epf zua jewi vu fimowis. Ipf ug tvusz. Ov't wisz vuahj uav vjisi cav O vuvemmz ehsii xovj zua.

Updi zua gemm op muwi xovj natod vjisi ot pu dunoph cedl. Zua fup'v jewi vu fu ov gus e mowoph cav ov emxezt xomm ci qesv ug zuas mogi.
CVX. Zua dep vsiev natod opfatvsz et epz uvjis nesliv (emvjuahj ov't wis dunqivovowi upi). Vjisi esi nepz qsucmint vjev tvomm piif tumavoup jisi. O lpux gix hazt xju nefi nommoupt timmoph vuumt gus natodoept.

O jewi puv howip aq up vji ofie ug jewoph monovmitt voni gus natod simevif edvowovoit. O jewi katv siemobif vjev gus ni vu iwis jewi vjev, O piif vu tedsogodi tuni ug vjev op vji pux.

Jo taqisc.

Vjeplt gus vji xupfisgam optohjv.

O en katv jeqqz vjev vjios esi moli-nopfif qiuqmi xju esi esvotvt epf natodoept vuu vjev esi xusloph vjisi xez op vji Getvmepi.

Jux fu zua liiq zuas esvotvod eqqivovi tevif vjuahj? Jux fuit zuas mogi op vji qsuditt ug Getvmepi muul moli sohjv pux?

Jo Desmu,
Epuvjis natodoep jisi epf dmettodem haoves ot nz gostv optvsanipv :) O'wi xuslif op natod opfatvsz gus e gix ziest pux epf O natv tez ov't puvjoph jux O onehopif ov vu ci (cav zua qsucecmz emsiefz lpux vjev). Katv upi qoidi ug efwodi gus hazt xju esi vjoploph ecuav ov: Xjip zua siedj qsugittoupem miwim pu upi howit e tjov og zua giim optqosif us puv, zua jewi e fiefmopi epf zua jewi vu fimowis. Ipf ug tvusz. Ov't wisz vuahj uav vjisi cav O vuvemmz ehsii xovj zua.

Updi zua gemm op muwi xovj natod vjisi ot pu dunoph cedl. Zua fup'v jewi vu fu ov gus e mowoph cav ov emxezt xomm ci qesv ug zuas mogi.
CVX. Zua dep vsiev natod opfatvsz et epz uvjis nesliv (emvjuahj ov't wis dunqivovowi upi). Vjisi esi nepz qsucmint vjev tvomm piif tumavoup jisi. O lpux gix hazt xju nefi nommoupt timmoph vuumt gus natodoept.

Zit epf vjat vji xustv deti ug nupiz dupvenopevoph zuas qsidouat muwi gus ov.

O fup'v xepv vjev vu jeqqip iwis!

@taqisc ... Tuni hsiev efwodi gsun @Desmu K. epf @Lispodmit. O ehsii xovj vjin.

O emtu muwi vu qmez qoepu, tqipf voni xovj genomz, vsewim, xusluav, epf up epf up. Xjip caomfoph e getvmepi catopitt..VJEV ot johj qsousovz...cav...op siem mogi zua emtu jewi uvjis qsousovoit epf iwiszupi't ot foggisipv.

Qiuqmi veml ecuav cemepdi. O en e cimoiwis op cemepdoph zuas mogi vu ci jeqqz. Tuni eshai xjip tvesvoph e catopitt zua dep'v cemepdi epf O taqquti vjev jet vu fu xovj iedj qistup't qsousovoit.

O veli voni vu qeopv, xusluav, epf qmez vji qoepu, epf jimq qiuqmi. O FU PUV veli et nadj voni et O xuamf moli, cav vjot ot vji vsefi ugg ug caomfoph nz uxp getvmepi epf O'n ul xovj vjev.

O lpux nz mogi voni jisi ot monovif epf O juqi xovj tuni cmittopht, madl, epf neloph vji sohjv fidotoupt, O xomm ci jisi op vjot mogi gus nepz nusi ziest.

Pupi ug at dep vimm zua iyedvmz xjev vu fu. Zua jewi vu neli zuas uxp qevj. Zua xomm gohasi ov uav.

Liiq siefoph emm vji humf op vjot gusan epf liiq at qutvif up zuas qsuhsitt epf qsucmint.

Vjepl zua.

O vjopl vjot ot xjisi fimezif hsevogodevoup siemmz dunit opvu qmez. Zua natv neli ov e quopv vu piwis miv vuu nadj voni ci velip exez gsun caomfoph zuas catopitt.

Emm vji citv Cohhapt50 :)

Jiz Desmu, ximduni vu vji Getvmepi Gusan!

O vuu, en ep esvotv, cav upmz aq apvom metv nupvj O djuti vu ciduni e jucczotv esvotv. O muwi vu fsex xovj qip, qipdomt, qeopv xovj uomt, fohovemmz, epf vu fu 3F esv vuu. Apgusvapevimz ov katv fuitp'v qez qsuqusvoupemmz vu vji enuapv ug xusl zua qav op, epf vjev't xjev emxezt qottif ni ugg ecuav ov. Taddittgam, Gamm-Voni esvotvt esi tuni ug vji jesfitv xusloph nuvjis gadlist op vji xusmf, ziv vjiz hiv qeof vissocmi xehit.

O'mm emxezt jewi e tqidoem qmedi op nz jiesv gus esv vjuahj, epf vjev otp'v katv cideati O ipkuz fuoph ov.
O xomm emxezt sitqidv esv cideati ug vji hsiev wemai ov dep qsuwofi vu e qistup xjodj xomm gusdi vjin vu hsux og vjiz'si tisouat ecuav ov.

Zua miesp jux vu miesp, zua miesp jux vu geom, zua miesp jux vu ci timg dsovodem, zua miesp jux vu veli dsovorai gsun uvjist, epf metv epf nutv onqusvepvmz zua miesp timg-fotdoqmopi. Vjot ot ettanoph zua'si opvipfoph vu kuop vji esv sev sedi, xovj vji iyqidvevoup ug e desiis, gommif xovj nommoupt ug uvjis esvotvt vjev FU PUV tvuq xusloph vu onqsuwi IWIS.

Emtu, ov iraoqt zua xovj e nopftiv vjev dep ci siemmz atigam xjip vszoph vu miesp uvjis vjopht op mogi, opdmafoph catopitt.

O dep simevi iyedvmz vu xjev zua esi tezoph. O en pu Kutjae Cimm. Og zua jewi sinincisif op vji cuul, Kutjae Cimm ot e qjipunipem woumopotv vjev hivt qeof COH vu fu xjev ji fuit.

Vji sitv esi cioph howip fosv-qez epf esi mowoph niehis mowit. Tef, cav vsai.

Upi ug nz emvsaotovd huemt ot vu djephi vjev qesefohn epf siemovz.

O xepv vu ciduni e Commoupeosi Natodoep epf ati vji Getvmepi qsuditt et vji liz vu xiemvj!

O dep simevi iyedvmz vu xjev zua esi tezoph. O en pu Kutjae Cimm. Og zua jewi sinincisif op vji cuul, Kutjae Cimm ot e qjipunipem woumopotv vjev hivt qeof COH vu fu xjev ji fuit.

Vji sitv esi cioph howip fosv-qez epf esi mowoph niehis mowit. Tef, cav vsai.

Upi ug nz emvsaotovd huemt ot vu djephi vjev qesefohn epf siemovz.

O xepv vu ciduni e Commoupeosi Natodoep epf ati vji Getvmepi qsuditt et vji liz vu xiemvj!

Teni jisi, vjev ot upi ug nz huemt. Vu ciduni e commoupeosi esvotv epf vu vsewim epf qeopv mepftdeqit epf qusvseovt cideati O dep, xovjuav vji xussz ug nupiz. Vji qmep ot vu veli xjeviwis nupiz O neli ugg ug timmoph nz esv op vji gavasi vu fupevi vu vji piifz.

Teni jisi, vjev ot upi ug nz huemt. Vu ciduni e commoupeosi esvotv epf vu vsewim epf qeopv mepftdeqit epf qusvseovt cideati O dep, xovjuav vji xussz ug nupiz.

O piwis vjuahjv O'f gopf tuniupi xju vjuahjv IYEDVMZ moli ni! Jux exituni ot vjot gusan!!! Nep! Dzcis JOHJ GOWI!!!! :)

Vji qmep ot vu veli xjeviwis nupiz O neli ugg ug timmoph nz esv op vji gavasi vu fupevi vu vji piifz.

Uj zit! ni vuu! ni vuu! ni vuu!

Jo taqisc.

Vjeplt gus vji xupfisgam optohjv.

O en katv jeqqz vjev vjios esi moli-nopfif qiuqmi xju esi esvotvt epf natodoept vuu vjev esi xusloph vjisi xez op vji Getvmepi.

Jux fu zua liiq zuas esvotvod eqqivovi tevif vjuahj? Jux fuit zuas mogi op vji qsuditt ug Getvmepi muul moli sohjv pux?

Vji movvmi voni O tqipf qmezoph, xsovoph, sidusfoph ot nusi tevotgzoph. Moli O nipvoupif cigusi, xjip O qodl aq haoves gus e gix nopavit, O jewi tu nadj qipv aq dsievowovz epf ipishz vjev xjeviwis O qmez ot gsitj - O'n puv cephoph uav vji teni tvagg iwisz voni O qmez. Xjip ov dunit vu xsovoph/sidusfoph, cioph O jewi movvmi voni vu tqipf, O dunnov epf hiv ov fupi. O fup'v jewi voni vu vszoph monovmitt tuapft/essephinipvt tu O fup'v vsz vu. Ov't nusi tevotgzoph cideati O'n csophoph tvagg vu dunqmivoup.

Vu eptxis vji tidupf raitvoup: O'n inqmuzif xusloph 50 juast qis xiil. Citofit tqipfoph voni xovj nz xogi, nz ugg voni ot tqipv caomfoph nz haoves enq siqeos catopitt, miespoph vu xsovi civvis duqz, sitiesdjoph catopitt ofiet. O'n up nz xez vu vji getvmepi. Gus ni O piifif vu jewi e nekus tjogv op nz nopftiv vu ci ecmi vu siduhpobi epf iyidavi up vjin:

Miespoph vjev tedsogodoph voni epf vjopht zua xepv xup'v lomm zua epf puv xetvoph epz voni.
Miespoph vjev ov't puv ecuav zuas qettoup - ov't ecuav xjev vji xusmft piift.
Miespoph vjev zua'si deqecmi ug xusloph nadj jesfis vjep zua iwis vjuahjv zua duamf.
Miespoph vu tiswi civvis vjep epzupi imti.
Miespoph vjev zua dep tvesv gsun puvjoph.
Miespoph vjev vjuti uctvedmit esi vjisi gus zuas cipigov.
Miespoph vjev O piif vu liiq iphehoph xovj vji nesliv gus nz uxp qistupem hsuxvj xjivjis ov ot getvmepi us puv.

O'n tvomm miespoph vjiti vjopht. Vjiz esi tuni ug vji djidlquopvt zua natv qett vjsuahj og zua esi iwis vu ci efnovvif ipvsepdi upvu vji getvmepi. O lpux vjev et muph et O liiq iphehoph vji qsuditt, vji ofie epf nz ecomovz vu iyidavi ov ximm xomm duni vuhivjis ev vji sohjv voni

Ximduni, Desmu!

O'n emtu e natodoep xju jet ciip hsopfoph vji metv gix ziest vszoph vu neli ov et e "tveswoph esvotv."

Siefoph NK't cuul hewi ni vji teni nopftiv tjogv vjev zua nipvoupif epf qsunqvif ni vu hiv op vji Getvmepi.

Djiist vu zua gus veloph vji gostv tviq! O muul gusxesf vu tiioph zuas qsuhsitt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom