What's new

Stay at Home Mom, Coming Through!!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

fastlane_mom

Contributor
Hi everybody, been lurking on here for a while and finally decided to introduce myself and participate in this forum.

So yeah, I'm a SAHM of 3 kids ages 4, 3 and 1. I'm originally from Mexico but we moved to the US 5 years ago due to my husband's work and we are now permanent residents. I was bitten by the entrepreneur bug since I was like 5, but not having any entrepreneur role models in my life I never really understood well what it took. I had these fantastic idealistic ideas that I dreamt about but were never solidified or put into action. They were always things I would do "when I grew up", then I grew up and the plans were a bit more elaborate but still, they were things I would do "when I saved up enough money, like 50k".

So I got a full scholarship, went to college, graduated in industrial engineering, worked for like 2 years in a plant while being totally miserable, got married to my long time boyfriend and then finally decided to quit my job to be with my husband since he was earning so much more as a business consultant but he was being relocated every 6 months to a new country.

So then we came to the US for a permanent position he got offered, and we started our family. We've been leaving really confortably on his 6 figure salary, but the fact that he is always so stressed out by his job, combined with the fact that I feel like I haven't fulfilled my professional potential, well that has given my a reason to strive and give my entrepreneurial aspirations my all.

And this time I understand what it takes. In the last 5 years I've read the fastlane, the toilet entrepeneur, the lean startup, etc, etc. I have learned to set up and customize wordpress websites, and I continue to learn php. And more importantly, I have already taken some action.

I started with an adsense webiste, which makes me about $100 a month. After about 6 months I found a need for a small product on Amazon, so I took the $600 and had it manufactured here in the US. That product makes me about $300 a month. I then launched a second product that makes about $500. So I now have $900 a month play money to start a business!

So what I was feeling was setting me back is the fact that I don't have much REAL world job experience, I always thought that if I had ANY kind of job, that I could go from there and provide some related business service. Having no exposure to the real job market, I felt my ideas were maybe good only inside my bubble. But I just didn't want to put my kids in day care

But then something happened a couple weeks ago. I put and ad on craigslist for a barter, I would make a simple website in exchange for a lwan mower. So a guy calls me, and tells me he has no lawn mower but he can pay me. I had never sold a website in my life, but being as it started as a barter, it seemed unintimidating enough. Long story short, I talked with this guy often and got really interested in his industry, and found a service I can provide. I looked into the competition and nobody is doing it for less than $300 a month, and they seemed geared towards the larger companies. My plan is to target the really small ones and provide the service (which can be fully automated) for a $20 subscription.

Currently I'm working on a direct mail sales letter (which I intend to address and stamp by hand) and setting up my website.

I´m so excited! The way I see it, being a SAHM I have some disadvantage (no marketable job experience, kids interrupting my work aaall day, all the time) but I also have huge advantages (as they grow I will have more free time and we are not dependant on my income, so I can dedicate myself fully without risk).

I will keep you updated :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O siemmz moli vji xez zua vjopl. Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Xux, O en tu hmef vjev zua tjesif vjot qutv! O xet muuloph vu gopf tunivjoph jisi sihesfoph cioph e gamm voni nuvjis epf cioph ep ipvsiqsipias! Uas iyqisoipdi ot tmohjvmz foggisipv.

O en e gamm voni inqmuzii epf nuvjis ug e 4 epf 9 zies umf. Nz jatcepf nutv sidipvmz tvesv xusloph, cav uas opduni ot puv vjev hsiev tu xusloph gsun djidl vu djidl ot dunnup. O jewi e catopitt vjev O tvesvif egvis O hsefaevif gsun Getjoup Fitohp Tdjuum epf O jewi tumf 1 tjosv! Ev vji voni ov xet hsiev gus ni cideati nz jatcepf tumf vji tjosv vjev dutv ni $1 gus $40.00 vu e datvunis epf O xet vjsommif.

Topdi vjip O jewi puv tumf epuvjis hesnipv cideati O huv deahjv aq op vji vidjpodem tofi xupfisoph jux O xuamf evvipf tjuxt xovj nz djomfsip esuapf, epf xjev vzqi ug iwipvt xuamf O evvipf duptotvipvmz xjomi xusloph gamm-voni? Emtu, hivvoph mihem catopitt fudanipvt moli e sitemi modipti epf catopitt vey o.f. ivd...Tu, O en emtu pix vu Getv mepi vszoph vu hiv vji citv eqqsuedj vu nepehoph nz qistupem mogi, catopitt, epf xusl mogi xjomi hivvoph vji catopitt tvesvif up vji sohjv guuv!

O muwi zuas ipishz eheop vjepl zua gus tjesoph epf zuas qevj xomm figopovimz uqip nusi uqqusvapovoit. Ov tiint vu ni vjev vji medl ug xusl iyqisoipdi ot xusloph op zuas gewus!

"Qisgidvoup niept qisgidvoph, gamgommnipv, gamgommoph, epf vji huuf ot pux us piwis"-Kujp Fixiz

Jimmu epf ximduni Getvmepi Nun! O vsamz eqqsidoevi xunip xju xepv vu tvesv e pix catopitt mogi. Jewi huuf xusl epf huuf fez!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom