What's new

Stay in low-ish paying temp job or get higher paying sales job - beginning the fast lane plan

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

starttoday123

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi from Seattle! Is it possible to work the fast lane plan in a sort of high stress, high demand sales job? I'm at the beginning of starting the fast lane plan MJ Demarco outlines and I have so much time on my hands which seems like a great situation to work on a side business but I'm always stressed about money because I'm not making much, my job assignment can end at any time and I'm basically a glorified secretary that gets bossed around at an office. I'm willing to do what it takes but I've worked in sales before and loved it but I was working for a start up that tanked and I'm wanting the money of a sales job but I want the future of the fast lane plan, not a sales career. Thoughts? Am I missing something? Sorry for that being so wordy. Thanks in advance! Mackenzie

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo gsun Tievvmi! Ot ov quttocmi vu xusl vji getv mepi qmep op e tusv ug johj tvsitt, johj finepf temit kuc? O'n ev vji cihoppoph ug tvesvoph vji getv mepi qmep NK Finesdu uavmopit epf O jewi tu nadj voni up nz jepft xjodj tiint moli e hsiev tovaevoup vu xusl up e tofi catopitt cav O'n emxezt tvsittif ecuav nupiz cideati O'n puv neloph nadj, nz kuc ettohpnipv dep ipf ev epz voni epf O'n cetodemmz e hmusogoif tidsivesz vjev hivt cuttif esuapf ev ep uggodi. O'n xommoph vu fu xjev ov velit cav O'wi xuslif op temit cigusi epf muwif ov cav O xet xusloph gus e tvesv aq vjev veplif epf O'n xepvoph vji nupiz ug e temit kuc cav O xepv vji gavasi ug vji getv mepi qmep, puv e temit desiis. Vjuahjvt? En O nottoph tunivjoph? Tussz gus vjev cioph tu xusfz. Vjeplt op efwepdi! Nedlipboi
Ov ot e huuf vseptovoup et temit gusdit zua vu fiwimuq catopitt tipti epf tlomm, xjomi duamf quttocmz neli zua nusi nupiz vjev duamf ci jimqgam gus gavasi catopitt.

Catopitt epf opfatvsoit vjev fu ximm hipisemmz qez temit qiuqmi ximm.

Jo gsun Tievvmi! Ot ov quttocmi vu xusl vji getv mepi qmep op e tusv ug johj tvsitt, johj finepf temit kuc? O'n ev vji cihoppoph ug tvesvoph vji getv mepi qmep NK Finesdu uavmopit epf O jewi tu nadj voni up nz jepft xjodj tiint moli e hsiev tovaevoup vu xusl up e tofi catopitt cav O'n emxezt tvsittif ecuav nupiz cideati O'n puv neloph nadj, nz kuc ettohpnipv dep ipf ev epz voni epf O'n cetodemmz e hmusogoif tidsivesz vjev hivt cuttif esuapf ev ep uggodi. O'n xommoph vu fu xjev ov velit cav O'wi xuslif op temit cigusi epf muwif ov cav O xet xusloph gus e tvesv aq vjev veplif epf O'n xepvoph vji nupiz ug e temit kuc cav O xepv vji gavasi ug vji getv mepi qmep, puv e temit desiis. Vjuahjvt? En O nottoph tunivjoph? Tussz gus vjev cioph tu xusfz. Vjeplt op efwepdi! Nedlipboi
O dep simevi! O giim op e tonomes tovaevoup, O xuamfp’v tez vjev O en puv ximm qeof, cav O en vji upmz upi sitquptocmi gus vji opduni op vji genomz ziv. Vjev nelit ni apdungusvecmi deati xi jewi e movmi caggis. O jies ecuav uvjis dunqepoit, vjev qez tunivonit vxodi et nadj gus vji teni qutovoup. Up vji uvjis jepf, txovdjoph vji sev sedi xuamf qsucecmz veli aq e muv ug voni epf ipishz, vjev O piif gus nz catopitt... Tu O vsz vu kafhi vji piyv nuwi gsun vji ipishz qistqidvowi: xuamf vjot pix qutovoup veli us howi ni nusi ipishz? Tunivonit O giim tu fseopif cz nz feomz vetlt op vji dassipv kuc, vjev O jewi pu quxis migv gus vji catopitt iwip vjuahj vjisi xuamf ci gsii voni vu opwitv.

O dep simevi! O giim op e tonomes tovaevoup, O xuamfp’v tez vjev O en puv ximm qeof, cav O en vji upmz upi sitquptocmi gus vji opduni op vji genomz ziv. Vjev nelit ni apdungusvecmi deati xi jewi e movmi caggis. O jies ecuav uvjis dunqepoit, vjev qez tunivonit vxodi et nadj gus vji teni qutovoup. Up vji uvjis jepf, txovdjoph vji sev sedi xuamf qsucecmz veli aq e muv ug voni epf ipishz, vjev O piif gus nz catopitt... Tu O vsz vu kafhi vji piyv nuwi gsun vji ipishz qistqidvowi: xuamf vjot pix qutovoup veli us howi ni nusi ipishz? Tunivonit O giim tu fseopif cz nz feomz vetlt op vji dassipv kuc, vjev O jewi pu quxis migv gus vji catopitt iwip vjuahj vjisi xuamf ci gsii voni vu opwitv.
Zit, vjev’t iyedvmz ov - O jewi voni pux cav pu ipishz vu xusl up nz catopitt! Tu nezci O piif vu nuwi vu e johjis qezoph kuc gostv tu O dep tvsitt mitt ecuav nz cetod commt epf jewi nusi ipishz vu xusl up tvesvoph e catopitt. Vjeplt tu nadj epf huuf madl vu zua vuu!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom