What's new

Step 1 of my 1,000 Mile Journey...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

kk.darko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi Fastlaners!
Just finished reading TMF and would like to introduce myself to the forum.

About Me:
I was born to a lower-middle-class family and have always been encouraged to do everything the "right way." Go to school, get a job, work away from your life and build someone else's dream. Something about that message has never felt right with me and I have always had the desire to improve the lives of many. That's what led me to medical school and pursue a medical career. The journey has been fulfilling but I soon found that as a doctor, I can only help one person at a time, and ultimately, I was going to be nothing but a glorified employee padding the profit margins of rich hospital executives. My desire for something more–a bright financial future–is what led me to discover The Millionaire Fastlane .
I do not know yet what need I aim to fulfill or what my Fastlane path will look like. All I know is, I need to start somewhere and that for me is engaging in an online community of like-minded individuals who will inspire me, encourage me and give me the guidance I need to leave a lasting legacy. Right now, I find myself drawn to solving pain points that are rampant in our healthcare system for patients and doctors alike. I have started to research what these pain points are and as the days go by, educate myself on how to start a business that addresses these pain points.

My Why:
Building my parents a big beautiful house that rewards them for all the sacrifices they have made for me. It is as simple as that. This desire is what spurred my desire for greener financial pastures and I know it is what will always keep me going.

This year, I graduate from medical school and begin my career as a doctor. Being a part of this community is what will keep me accountable and remind me every day to never lose sight of my why. It fills my heart with joy knowing that such an amazing community exists and I cannot wait to make myself a part of it. Learning, growing, and improving as I take the first step on my journey to true financial freedom.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Muvt ug nifodem gumlt jewi kuopif op vji metv zies. Juqi zua liiq vji fsowi emowi updi zua hiv ipvsipdjif op vji qsugittoup. Us xju lpuxt, nezci zua'mm ipkuz fudvusoph. Ximduni ecuesf.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, epf ximm fupi xovj vji gostv tviq up zuas 1000 nomi kuaspiz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom