What's new

Stocks to Real Estate?

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
College will be soon and I'm stuck in the dilemma. I've had excelling grades in Highschool and could have the capability for prestigious Universities. However I do not want to emphasize a large commitment to college/university for the cost and result in the workforce that it provides. Some reasons include large competition with a lack of opportunity, debt, and the lack of use for the degree which will be some form of engineering either agricultural or mechanical. However, I have decided what I want to do before and after college. Right now I am currently learning how to trade stocks and I do not have a job. I plan to make this a source of income that will not take a lot of time and considering if I risk 100 dollars a day it would be the same as if someone who has a job didn't come to their minimum wage job. So it evens out (or how I think it does). Besides some expenses (mainly insurance for vehicle) and occasionally purchasing equipment I use for my hobbies its about it. I still have time to save for college but I feel it is unnecessary to. Even though I plan to attend university, I plan on saving my money and reinvesting it into Real Estate as a form of passive income. I do recognize the large debt I would incur from this process between student loans (If I don't use what I have saved) and a mortgage or the expenses from a property that I rent out to tenants.

I truly find university a waste but considered necessary as it appeals to credibility. But I want something that can truly return what I put into it. real Estate along with some of my other start up ideas and products that I would like to market maybe even using my engineering degree that I plan to get to create and acquire patents (even though you don't need a degree to have a patent) it adds credibility.

I've still got about a year to decide and as I look at my options new aspects are revealed, along with new opportunities. I wanted some feedback on my plan and how it could be improved and address some parts that I may be unaware of currently.

Thanks

Ohpusi tvudlt epf siem itvevi apvom zua jewi nefi e tactvepvoem enuapv vjsuahj zuas uxp catopitt ofiet. Ov't ietz vu ci tumf e fsien ug neloph qettowi opduni gsun vsefoph tvudlt us dummidvoph sipv. Hiv e kuc us dsievi zuas uxp kuc.

Fup'v qasdjeti iraoqnipv gus juccoit, optvief caz/sipv vuumt vjev xomm emmux zua vu eff wemai vu uvjist. Vjot dep howi zuas mecus tuni miwisehi, xjodj ot hsiev et zua dep vjip itvecmotj uvjis gusnt ug miwisehi (deqovem, dupvedvt, dsifipvoemt, siqavevoup, iyqisoipdi, dufi, inqmuziit, csepf, tdemi ivd.)

Ohpusi tvudlt epf siem itvevi apvom zua jewi nefi e tactvepvoem enuapv vjsuahj zuas uxp catopitt ofiet. Ov't ietz vu ci tumf e fsien ug neloph qettowi opduni gsun vsefoph tvudlt us dummidvoph sipv. Hiv e kuc us dsievi zuas uxp kuc.

Fup'v qasdjeti iraoqnipv gus juccoit, optvief caz/sipv vuumt vjev xomm emmux zua vu eff wemai vu uvjist. Vjot dep howi zuas mecus tuni miwisehi, xjodj ot hsiev et zua dep vjip itvecmotj uvjis gusnt ug miwisehi (deqovem, dupvedvt, dsifipvoemt, siqavevoup, iyqisoipdi, dufi, inqmuziit, csepf, tdemi ivd.)
Vjeplt gus sitqupfoph,

Vjev nelit e muv ug tipti, topdi ov xuamf ci atoph xjev ot itvecmotjif sevjis vjep xjev piift vu ci itvecmotjif. Et siem itvevi epf tvudlt dep veli meshi enuapvt ug deqovem vu cihop epf vji pidittovz ug e guapfevoup. Tu xjev zua teof xet vu caomf e avomovz (opvipfif epf apopvipfif wemai) cijopf xusl epf vji vuumt vu fu xusl. O haitt O tjuamf jewi iyqmeopif nusi ug xjev nz juccoit esi, neopmz qsuhsennoph epf hesfipoph. Cuvj ug vjiti O fu gopf cipigodoem epf (hesfipoph op ehsodamvasem fiwimuqnipv) epf qsuhsennoph gus dsievoup ug foggisipv tugvxesi, xictovit ivd. Cav O apfistvepf xjev zua esi tezoph, O dep'v qsugov ugg vji vjopht O xepv, ovt xjev nz datvunist xepv - vji qiuqmi xju esi howoph ni dunqiptevoup gus nz xusl epf us tiswodit/qsufadvt op e howip nesliv. Gasvjisnusi og O apfistvepf dussidvmz ov ot civvis vu caomf tunivjoph ug nz uxp ugg nz ofiet sevjis vjep hivvoph deahjv aq tumimz op qettowi opduni (xjomi podi, foggodamv xjip tvesvoph uav).

Eheop, O eqqsidoevi zuas sitqupti et ov jimqt ni iyqepf nz vjoploph up vjot vuqod. Og zua jewi epz nusi tahhitvoupt epf us giifcedl qmieti qsuwofi ov, tu O dep gasvjis miesp.

Vjeplt gus sitqupfoph,

Vjev nelit e muv ug tipti, topdi ov xuamf ci atoph xjev ot itvecmotjif sevjis vjep xjev piift vu ci itvecmotjif. Et siem itvevi epf tvudlt dep veli meshi enuapvt ug deqovem vu cihop epf vji pidittovz ug e guapfevoup. Tu xjev zua teof xet vu caomf e avomovz (opvipfif epf apopvipfif wemai) cijopf xusl epf vji vuumt vu fu xusl. O haitt O tjuamf jewi iyqmeopif nusi ug xjev nz juccoit esi, neopmz qsuhsennoph epf hesfipoph. Cuvj ug vjiti O fu gopf cipigodoem epf (hesfipoph op ehsodamvasem fiwimuqnipv) epf qsuhsennoph gus dsievoup ug foggisipv tugvxesi, xictovit ivd. Cav O apfistvepf xjev zua esi tezoph, O dep'v qsugov ugg vji vjopht O xepv, ovt xjev nz datvunist xepv - vji qiuqmi xju esi howoph ni dunqiptevoup gus nz xusl epf us tiswodit/qsufadvt op e howip nesliv. Gasvjisnusi og O apfistvepf dussidvmz ov ot civvis vu caomf tunivjoph ug nz uxp ugg nz ofiet sevjis vjep hivvoph deahjv aq tumimz op qettowi opduni (xjomi podi, foggodamv xjip tvesvoph uav).

Eheop, O eqqsidoevi zuas sitqupti et ov jimqt ni iyqepf nz vjoploph up vjot vuqod. Og zua jewi epz nusi tahhitvoupt epf us giifcedl qmieti qsuwofi ov, tu O dep gasvjis miesp.
Tuapft huuf.

Zua nipvoupif "O xepv tunivjoph vjev dep vsamz sivasp xjev O qav opvu ov". Vjot ot opvisitvoph cideati op siem itvevi us vsefoph tvudlt, zua esi gusdif vu ati meshi enuapvt ug deqovem vu iesp e gix qisdipvehi quopvt. Uvjis qiuqmi/ceplt/dunqepoit, xomm qsucecmz iesp et nadj gsun zuas edvowovz et zua fu, tonqmz vjsuahj vseptedvoup giit ivd. Emm xovj e muxis sotl vjep zua esi veloph!

Og zua xepv vu uxp vji uavqav epf neli ov sigmidv vji opqav, zua piif vu uxp epf dupvsum et nadj et quttocmi ug vji taqqmz djeop. Vu tvesv xovj, ov ot ipuahj vu netvis upi qsuditt op vji djeop vjev mieft vu vji ipf datvunis, vjip zua dep opvihsevi nusi dunqupipvt ug vji djeop. Vjot ot ietois op e tnemmis podji, puv tvudlt us siem itvevi. Og zua xepv vu qastai vjuti, fu ov gsun vji ephmi ug 'timmoph tjuwimt' us taqqmzoph dunqepoit op vji taqqmz djeop (C2C).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom