What's new

Strategy to maximize website sales during launch for fitness figure with large following

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tallphil

Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to help to one of my family members who is in the fitness industry. She currently has around 64k followers on Instagram and almost 8k on Facebook. Surprisingly, she has achieved all of this on her own without actually properly marketing herself. Therefore, I believe that she has the potential to reach a much higher following with some guidance. She’s currently working as a personal trainer at a gym and is earning well above the average income here in Canada.

The sad reality is that she’s exchanging her time for money and is stuck following slowlane principles. This is why I’ve pushed her to create her own website so that she can offer her services and eventually products online. The result of her exchanging a fixed number of time too ultimately make a one-time profit from a workout routine is ridiculous in my mind…

Her website is currently in the making and should be finished within a month’s time. Here is the plan that I’ve laid out for her regarding how to BOOM her sales during the launch of her online services.

1. Do multiple Facebook and Instagram announcements (both by video and text in English and French) explaining that she wants to thank all her fans for supporting her and that she will be sending them a gift this x-mas and that she’s very excited. In exchange she just needs their email and whether they want to be contacted in French or in English. (This will allow us to create two separate mailing list)

2. Send the email’s containing the “7 day calorie burning routine” too both her mailing lists (English and French) while attaching also a compressed video file of how to properly execute the movements included in the program. (The goal is that this free routine serves as a teaser and that it entices people to check out her website and what it has to offer at its launch).

3. 8 days after the routine has been emailed, follow up with an email asking for feedback regarding different aspects ranging from: the visual aspects of the routine (the pdf file), if the video’s demonstrating the movements were helpful or not and so forth. (I think the best would be to create a questionnaire with close ended questions). *The goal is to gain insight on how we can better serve clients and led to a better experience.

4. The next step is to launch the website and to email everyone in the mailing lists informing them of this and their special discount code that they can use within the next 48 hours. At the same time, post on Facebook and IG that the website is now open.

I would really appreciate any comments regarding what I have outlined above as the marketing strategy for getting her first online customers. Please excuse my English, my native language is French.

Some of you may ask what’s in it for me? The answer to that is that I will be launching a health and wellness supplement shortly afterwards and she will without a doubt serve as a platform for me to market my product for free.

Thank you.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu iwiszupi,

O en dassipvmz vszoph vu jimq vu upi ug nz genomz nincist xju ot op vji govpitt opfatvsz. Tji dassipvmz jet esuapf 64l gummuxist up Optvehsen epf emnutv 8l up Gedicuul. Tasqsotophmz, tji jet edjoiwif emm ug vjot up jis uxp xovjuav edvaemmz qsuqismz neslivoph jistimg. Vjisigusi, O cimoiwi vjev tji jet vji quvipvoem vu siedj e nadj johjis gummuxoph xovj tuni haofepdi. Tji’t dassipvmz xusloph et e qistupem vseopis ev e hzn epf ot iespoph ximm ecuwi vji ewisehi opduni jisi op Depefe.

Vji tef siemovz ot vjev tji’t iydjephoph jis voni gus nupiz epf ot tvadl gummuxoph tmuxmepi qsopdoqmit. Vjot ot xjz O’wi qatjif jis vu dsievi jis uxp xictovi tu vjev tji dep uggis jis tiswodit epf iwipvaemmz qsufadvt upmopi. Vji sitamv ug jis iydjephoph e goyif pancis ug voni vuu amvonevimz neli e upi-voni qsugov gsun e xusluav suavopi ot sofodamuat op nz nopf…

Jis xictovi ot dassipvmz op vji neloph epf tjuamf ci gopotjif xovjop e nupvj’t voni. Jisi ot vji qmep vjev O’wi meof uav gus jis sihesfoph jux vu CUUN jis temit fasoph vji meapdj ug jis upmopi tiswodit.

1. Fu namvoqmi Gedicuul epf Optvehsen eppuapdinipvt (cuvj cz wofiu epf viyv op Iphmotj epf Gsipdj) iyqmeopoph vjev tji xepvt vu vjepl emm jis gept gus taqqusvoph jis epf vjev tji xomm ci tipfoph vjin e hogv vjot y-net epf vjev tji’t wisz iydovif. Op iydjephi tji katv piift vjios ineom epf xjivjis vjiz xepv vu ci dupvedvif op Gsipdj us op Iphmotj. (Vjot xomm emmux at vu dsievi vxu tiqesevi neomoph motv)

2. Tipf vji ineom’t dupveopoph vji “7 fez demusoi caspoph suavopi” vuu cuvj jis neomoph motvt (Iphmotj epf Gsipdj) xjomi evvedjoph emtu e dunqsittif wofiu gomi ug jux vu qsuqismz iyidavi vji nuwinipvt opdmafif op vji qsuhsen. (Vji huem ot vjev vjot gsii suavopi tiswit et e vietis epf vjev ov ipvodit qiuqmi vu djidl uav jis xictovi epf xjev ov jet vu uggis ev ovt meapdj).

3. 8 fezt egvis vji suavopi jet ciip ineomif, gummux aq xovj ep ineom etloph gus giifcedl sihesfoph foggisipv etqidvt sephoph gsun: vji wotaem etqidvt ug vji suavopi (vji qfg gomi), og vji wofiu’t finuptvsevoph vji nuwinipvt xisi jimqgam us puv epf tu gusvj. (O vjopl vji citv xuamf ci vu dsievi e raitvouppeosi xovj dmuti ipfif raitvoupt). *Vji huem ot vu heop optohjv up jux xi dep civvis tiswi dmoipvt epf mif vu e civvis iyqisoipdi.

4. Vji piyv tviq ot vu meapdj vji xictovi epf vu ineom iwiszupi op vji neomoph motvt opgusnoph vjin ug vjot epf vjios tqidoem fotduapv dufi vjev vjiz dep ati xovjop vji piyv 48 juast. Ev vji teni voni, qutv up Gedicuul epf OH vjev vji xictovi ot pux uqip.

O xuamf siemmz eqqsidoevi epz dunnipvt sihesfoph xjev O jewi uavmopif ecuwi et vji neslivoph tvsevihz gus hivvoph jis gostv upmopi datvunist. Qmieti iydati nz Iphmotj, nz pevowi mephaehi ot Gsipdj.

Tuni ug zua nez etl xjev’t op ov gus ni? Vji eptxis vu vjev ot vjev O xomm ci meapdjoph e jiemvj epf ximmpitt taqqminipv tjusvmz egvisxesft epf tji xomm xovjuav e fuacv tiswi et e qmevgusn gus ni vu nesliv nz qsufadv gus gsii.

Vjepl zua.
Depefoep, Iphmotj, Gsipdj,govpitt... 99% djepdi xi lpux iedj uvjis. O tvesvif Getvmepoph nz vseopoph catopitt metv zies. Xuamf zua moli vu veml ecuav ov?

Tipv gsun nz MH-F852H atoph Veqeveml

Reactions: FTM
Depefoep, Iphmotj, Gsipdj,govpitt... 99% djepdi xi lpux iedj uvjis. O tvesvif Getvmepoph nz vseopoph catopitt metv zies. Xuamf zua moli vu veml ecuav ov?

Tipv gsun nz MH-F852H atoph Veqeveml

QN'if.

Epzupi jewi epz quopvist?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom