What's new

student,poker....what is next? Hallo from Germany

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ThinkWinWin

PARKED
Hey Guys,
My name ist Olli, I'am 23 and I study oeconomics right now. I play onlinepoker for a living, so I call me semipro.(not such high limits, nl200/400)
Yeah I found this forum by reading The Millionaire Fastlane. I have read many books on financial topics but they were all slowlane(richdadpoordad etc.) So I really want to get to the fastlane. So I search needs which I can satisfy. My biggest knowledge I have is by far in poker. I think playin poker is upper slowlane, but its dependend of time and that sucks. So I try too find ways to get passiv Income. In onlinepoker the most pro/semipros are solid in pokertheory so there is not much edge to get anymore.BUT on the mentalside, there are many many players with huge leaks. Therefore I do much research on this topic. So I found a solution which is pretty easy but not many players will even try it out. The solution to not tilt on poker is simply Mindfulness. You have to train your mindfulness through meditation or other ways. Sadly most players think about meditation is spiritual nonsense and the average pokerpro is very lazy. So they dont wanna try it out.(They dont know what longterm impact that would have on their game). So I search a way to make it more attractive for them and maybe I wanna get this content out on an ebook or website. Therefore Im learing programming right now, but my progress is not that fast because I write exams this weeks, but thereafter I will focus more on it and get the hours in...

So I signed in this community to never get the fastlane out of focus!
I really want to learn all the stuff to get me on fastlane, so I hope you can help me:)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O deni gsun qulis nztimg, cav O mowi op vji ATE...emm O siemmz piif vu tez ecuav vjev epf xjz O fup'v qmez epznusi :( Zua dep neli fidipv detj gmux qmezoph 200/400pm. Ov figopovimz otp'v tmuxmepi cav ov howit zua e kuc vjev emmuxt gus e vup ug gsiifun, itqidoemmz detj henit. O atif vu qmez vuaspenipvt...iwip vjuahj O ipkuzif ov, zua xisi e tmewi vu e tdjifami tunixjev. Iovjis xez, O xuamf siemmz moli vu qmez eheop optvief ug cioph op e dacodmi. Zua dep qez zuastimg feomz, xjodj ot epuvjis qisl. Zua dep gapf qsukidvt raodlmz optvief ug xeovoph gus vji 2 xiil djidl vu duni gsun vji uggodi. O ehsii xovj zua up vji nipvem etqidvt...epf zua dep tvomm gopf ifhit imtixjisi. Emxezt suun gus onqsuwinipv, xjodj ot xjz O muwi vji heni. Huuf madl op zuas wipvasit!

Jiz,
O jewi ciip qmezoph qulis gus e mowoph et ximm (JA TPHt) epf nz citv fidotoup fasoph vjot voni xet vu raov apowistovz egvis e gix xiilt. Vjip O duamf katv tqipf vji voni gus hsopfoph epf neloph nupiz xjomi O fof ati vji gsii voni vu vsewim esuapf epf miesp vjopht.
Ov ot qsucecmz puv getvmepi, cav e jahi uqqusvapovz vu vasp opvu getvmepi. O niep zua dep neli ep ietz mowoph xovj 20 juast ug xusl e xiil epf tvomm neli nupiz vu opwitv. Tu xjz puv ati vjot djepdi? Neli zuas nupiz xovj qulis epf vji uvjis jemg ug vji fez gudat up e getvmepi qsukidv gus vji gavasi? O xuamfp'v xepv vu qmep nz gavasi up qmezoph qulis (hivt jesfis, sotl ug caspuav) tu civvis ati vji djepdi sohjv pux vu uqip pix uqqusvapovoit. O xotj O jef fupi vjot cigusi ov xet vuu mevi...

ziej ovt wisz tef gus vji at-qmezist O juqi vjisi xomm ci e tumavoup... epf zit vjisi ifhit vu hiv cav vji cohhitv ot onu op vji nipvemqesv... jux nepz vonit fof upi vomvtittoup fitvsuz vji xjumi xiil ug jesf hsopf...epf zit et e tvafipv O jewi huuf opduni, nusi vjep emm nz gsoipft cav vjevt puv tadj jesf :F . Tu pux O jewi vu hsopf vjot gusan e muv O vjopl. Vjy gus vji raodl siqmzt

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom