• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

SIDE HUSTLE Student w/ NO Commitments This Summer - Best Fastlane To Start - Goal - 10k by End of Summer

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

LouisV46

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
40%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
I have an incredible opportunity and I want to make the most of it.

I've got enough money saved to cover cost of living and enough to fund websites and buying necessary courses and software etc.

I'm a rising college senior (studying computer science) and my goal for this summer is to start making money online so I don't need to get a job when I graduate.

Some of my existing skills: writing (pretty good), programming and websites (advanced beginner), graphic design (beginner), public speaking (pretty good).
Some of my interests: productivity, finance, books, web design, no code, fitness, podcasts. (Doing Hard 75 rn).
I also have an interview podcast, but that's my only time commitment (<10 hrs per week). I don't plan to monetize until my audience grows and I have more credibility.

I'm willing to aggressively learn new skills and hire freelancers if needed.

I'm a rapid learner, so new skill learning isn't an issue.

Some Ideas I'm Considering
- Freelance: Web Design, Writing, Graphic Design
- Ecommerce
- Writing: Blog on Medium or Sell an ebook
- Make and market an online course
- Design a bunch of niche stickers and sell on RedBubble

Trying my shot at all of the above will get me an inch deep and a mile wide and earn 0$.

Which is the best route to commit my time and efforts to?

With a completely free 100 days - what would you do to make 10k by mid august?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
I have an incredible opportunity and I want to make the most of it.

I've got enough money saved to cover cost of living and enough to fund websites and buying necessary courses and software etc.

I'm a rising college senior (studying computer science) and my goal for this summer is to start making money online so I don't need to get a job when I graduate.

Some of my existing skills: writing (pretty good), programming and websites (advanced beginner), graphic design (beginner), public speaking (pretty good).
Some of my interests: productivity, finance, books, web design, no code, fitness, podcasts. (Doing Hard 75 rn).
I also have an interview podcast, but that's my only time commitment (<10 hrs per week). I don't plan to monetize until my audience grows and I have more credibility.

I'm willing to aggressively learn new skills and hire freelancers if needed.

I'm a rapid learner, so new skill learning isn't an issue.

Some Ideas I'm Considering
- Freelance: Web Design, Writing, Graphic Design
- Ecommerce
- Writing: Blog on Medium or Sell an ebook
- Make and market an online course
- Design a bunch of niche stickers and sell on RedBubble

Trying my shot at all of the above will get me an inch deep and a mile wide and earn 0$.

Which is the best route to commit my time and efforts to?

With a completely free 100 days - what would you do to make 10k by mid august?
Does your degree typically involve a senior design project? Maybe you can start something that would give you a jumpstart on knocking that out AND make you the 10k. You would; learn new skills and actually put to use your degree, make some cash, and get ahead on your final year. Potentially creating more freedom to continue this business throughout the school year. Sounds like you have a great opportunity to do a lot of groundwork where you can then manage what you created and continue growing steadily into the fall.

O'f hiv e qsuhsennoph opvisptjoq.

Zua'mm neli nusi vjep $10l epf miesp e muv nusi vjep fuoph epzvjoph zua nipvoupif ecuwi.

Uav ug emm uddaqevoupt, qsuhsennist jewi ov nefi. Nutv ug nz qsuhsennoph gsoipft jewi 20+ juast qis xiil ev xusl vu fiwuvi vu epz qsukidv vjiz xepv.

Hivvoph ep opvisptjoq ot molimz vji johjitv IW uav ug epzvjoph zua djuuti.

O'f hiv e qsuhsennoph opvisptjoq.

Zua'mm neli nusi vjep $10l epf miesp e muv nusi vjep fuoph epzvjoph zua nipvoupif ecuwi.

Uav ug emm uddaqevoupt, qsuhsennist jewi ov nefi. Nutv ug nz qsuhsennoph gsoipft jewi 20+ juast qis xiil ev xusl vu fiwuvi vu epz qsukidv vjiz xepv.

Hivvoph ep opvisptjoq ot molimz vji johjitv IW uav ug epzvjoph zua djuuti.

Puv vji eptxis O xet iyqidvoph vu tez vji mietv.

'Qsuhsennoph opvisptjoqt' ot iyvsinimz csuef.

Ov duamf niep NM/EO, Xic, Henit, ivd.
Emtu jahi foggisipdi civxiip e vidj fiqv ev e pup vidj dunqepz, e meshi vidj dunqepz, us e tvesvaq.

Epz tqidogod sidunnipfevoupt gus podjoph ov fuxp?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
O edvaemmz ehsii xovj @EheoptvEmmUfft efwodi et zua xomm tii O migv vji teni efwodi imtixjisi. Topdi zua fofp’v etl tqidogodemmz O hewi zua ep ofie gus vji catopitt suavi, cav ehsii vjev hivvoph ep opvisptjoq epf muul gus catopitt uqqusvapovoit xovjop ot e huuf xez vu hu.

O edvaemmz ehsii xovj @EheoptvEmmUfft efwodi et zua xomm tii O migv vji teni efwodi imtixjisi. Topdi zua fofp’v etl tqidogodemmz O hewi zua ep ofie gus vji catopitt suavi, cav ehsii vjev hivvoph ep opvisptjoq epf muul gus catopitt uqqusvapovoit xovjop ot e huuf xez vu hu.

Vjeplt emtu gus zuas siqmz. Tipous fitohp tvesvt piyv tqsoph gus ni.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back