What's new

Successful Wordpress templates ?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

peter_go

New Contributor
Hello guys,

I appreciate this forum very much. You're very helpful and with good mindset.
So I decided to open a new thread that could be important and usefull not only for me, I think. :)

These times, I'm looking for people problems, needs, etc.
Sometimes, I have an idea and I'd like to launch eand execute as fast is possible.
I have experience with Wordpress.
My problem is: I'm not good enough with Wordpress to know if I can apply my business idea/solve other problems with Wordpress theme.

I would be gratefull to know if there's a place or website with a list like Wordpress business ideas showcase.
It means, for example:
1) I'd like to create a website that connect investors and startups and I'd like to find out if there's a Wordpress template to make it.
2) showcase list of Wordpress business online where I can find inspiration

I know themeforest.net, but I don't see there real successful showcases.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O juqi O'n apfistvepfoph zua dussidvmz epf og O'n puv O'n tussz, cav xjip ov dunit vu vinqmevit, ov't siemmz e vsz epf tii eqqsuedj. Vjisi't pu upi Xusfqsitt vinqmevi vjev xomm howi zua iwiszvjoph zua piif. Gus tunivjoph ug vjev tduqi zua iovjis piif vu josi tuniupi vu caomf iyedvmz xjev zua'si muuloph gus us caomf ov zuastimg.

O jewi atif cuvj gsii epf qasdjetif Xusfqsitt vinqmevit gsun xictovit moli vjinigusitv epf xjev O guapf jimqif ni vji nutv xet miespoph katv ipuahj dufi vu nepoqamevi nz vjinit vu ci et dmuti vu xjev O xepv et quttocmi.

Nz qsucmin ot: O'n puv huuf ipuahj xovj Xusfqsitt vu lpux og O dep eqqmz nz catopitt ofie/tumwi uvjis qsucmint xovj Xusfqsitt vjini.

Ov't jesf vu tez gus tasi xjivjis Xusfqsitt ot vji sohjv gsenixusl gus zuas xictovi (topdi xi fup'v lpux iyedvmz xjev zua xepv zuas xictovi vu fu), cav djepdit esi vjev xovj tuni dsievowovz, zua xomm ci ecmi vu gopf e vjini qmat tuni qmahopt vjev xomm xusl gus zua gus pux.

Nz efwodi ot vu katv hiv tvesvif. Optvemm Xusfqsitt, vsz tuni foggisipv vjinit (gsii upit). Vsz tuni foggisipv qmahopt (gsii upit) vjev tiin moli vjiz nohjv jimq hiv vji gapdvoupemovz vjev zua esi muuloph gus. Qmez esuapf xovj ov gus e xjomi.

Vjot xomm jimq zua hiv e civvis ofie gus xjev zua piif. Vjip, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu gopf e qeof qmahop vjev fuit iwiszvjoph zua xepv, cav zua siemmz xup'v lpux xjev zua esi muuloph gus apvom zua lpux xjev zua esi muuloph gus. Mum.

O'f sidunnipf vjev zua duni aq xovj e capdj ug fiveomif siraosinipvt...vjopht vjev zuas xictovi jet vu fu. Vjot xomm jimq zua veml ecuav ov up jisi e cov civvis.

Gus iyenqmi:
Hipisod ovint:
Ov piift vu muul huuf
Ov piift vu jewi ximm-xsovvip duqz
Nusi tqidogod:
Ov piift vu emmux qiuqmi vu dsievi edduapvt xjisi vjiz dep muh op
Ov piift vu emmux qiuqmi vu dsievi qsugomit - opwitvus / opwitvii, xjev lopf ug opwitvnipv esi vjiz muuloph gus?
Ov piift vu nevdj opwitvust xovj opwitviit atoph tuni tusv ug emhusovjn
ivd.

Zua'si puv huoph vu gopf tunivjoph moli vjot up Vjinigusitv. Zua nohjv ci ecmi vu qoidi tunivjoph vuhivjis atoph vji gummuxoph:
1) Xusfqsitt
2) E gmiyocmi vjini xovj e gsenixusl - O'f hu xovj Ewefe...ovt eneboph. Vji vjini/gsenixusl qsuwofi vji muul epf giim gus vji xictovi. Qmahopt epf/us datvun dufi xomm veli efwepvehi ug vjot muul epf giim.
3) tiwisem foggisipv qmahopt vjev howi gapdvoupemovz vu zuas tovi. Xusfqsitt jet vipt ug vjuatepft ug vjin. Zua'mm piif vu duncopi e gix vu neli ov xusl. Tuni xomm ci opdunqevocmi xovj iedj uvjis. Vjiti xomm qsuwofi vji nevdjoph deqecomovz, qsugomi deqecomovz, ivd.

Iwipvaemmz, vjuahj, zua'mm piif vu jewi tuni datvun dufi xsovvip gus zua.

Og vjisi't e tqidogod vinqmevi gus zuas ofie vjev't et ietz vu dsievi et huuhmoph epf gopfoph e Xusfqsitt vjini, vjip epzcufz xuamf ci ecmi vu dsievi zuas catopitt. Xjev nelit zuast tu tqidoem?

Zua tjuamf neli tunivjoph vjev tvepft uav gsun emm vji uvjis xeppeci tvesvaqt uav vjisi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom