• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

QUESTION Taking Legal Action

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

vijaybangar

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
5%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and having a wonderful day.

I have a claim against Barclaycard as an outstanding credit balance has not been refunded. I have phoned, sent letters, emailed and despite reassurances that this balance would be issued as a cheque, so i have a zero balance, nothing happens. It should not be so hard an issue to sort, however Barclaycard is such a huge corporation and is well known for poor service.

I have sent a Pre-action protocol letter 3 months ago and no response has been received to this. I was wondering if i fill out the Small Claim Paperwork, once Barclaycard receive this are they likely to try settle this before a trial as its quite a simple legal case without being overly complicated please? Lastly if i discontinue the case, will it be easy to close it and can i get a refund for my Small Claim fees you pay to open a Money Claim please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Thank you so much to the wonderful and amazing people on these forums that share so much knowledge and are wonderful people. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. With my every best wishes to you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and having a wonderful day.

I have a claim against Barclaycard as an outstanding credit balance has not been refunded. I have phoned, sent letters, emailed and despite reassurances that this balance would be issued as a cheque, so i have a zero balance, nothing happens. It should not be so hard an issue to sort, however Barclaycard is such a huge corporation and is well known for poor service.

I have sent a Pre-action protocol letter 3 months ago and no response has been received to this. I was wondering if i fill out the Small Claim Paperwork, once Barclaycard receive this are they likely to try settle this before a trial as its quite a simple legal case without being overly complicated please? Lastly if i discontinue the case, will it be easy to close it and can i get a refund for my Small Claim fees you pay to open a Money Claim please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Thank you so much to the wonderful and amazing people on these forums that share so much knowledge and are wonderful people. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. With my every best wishes to you.

Id say a good chance they ignore the small claims and you just go through with it. Include the filing fee and any other expenses in the small claims request so your final judgement includes it all. I did get a settlement from a huge corporation after they ignored my initial requests for six months, filed small claims, yapped all over Reddit and even got Newsweek to do an article on the situation because the yapping made the front page of Reddit and had solid documentation, that article is actually why they settled. Good luck, do not back down and use the court system to get your money back and expenses.

O jewi e dmeon eheoptv Cesdmezdesf et ep uavtvepfoph dsifov cemepdi jet puv ciip sigapfif. O jewi qjupif, tipv mivvist, ineomif epf fitqovi siettasepdit vjev vjot cemepdi xuamf ci ottaif et e djirai, tu o jewi e bisu cemepdi, puvjoph jeqqipt. Ov tjuamf puv ci tu jesf ep ottai vu tusv, juxiwis Cesdmezdesf ot tadj e jahi dusqusevoup epf ot ximm lpuxp gus quus tiswodi.

O jewi tipv e Qsi-edvoup qsuvudum mivvis 3 nupvjt ehu epf pu sitqupti jet ciip sidiowif vu vjot. O xet xupfisoph og o gomm uav vji Tnemm Dmeon Qeqisxusl, updi Cesdmezdesf sidiowi vjot esi vjiz molimz vu vsz tivvmi vjot cigusi e vsoem et ovt raovi e tonqmi mihem deti xovjuav cioph uwismz dunqmodevif qmieti?
Nutv molimz zua'mm gopf emm dmeont esi tackidv vu escovsevoup moli iwisz dsifov desf ehsiinipv. Huuf madl.

Jiz,

Et ges et O dep sief, zua fup'v nipvoup vji enuapv zua'si vemloph ecuav.
Emtu, zua nipvoup zuastimg vjev vjiz esi lpux gus e wisz quus tiswodi.

Tu 2 tumavoupt:
- Tumavoup 1: vjot enuapv ot zuas dutv ug miespoph.
- Tumavoup 2: zua hu gus quvipvoemmz ziest ug vsoem/escovsevoup.

Moli vji uvjis nincist zua tjuamf op epz deti tvesv cz siefoph vjios V&D :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back