What's new

Testing Feasibility

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Renrewsa

New Contributor
Hi,

I must say it has taken me a long time to find something that Is worth pursuing. I have found a need within the healthcare industry in my country which uses a very outdated and very slow system that hinders service capacity and effectiveness.

I have spoken to key users of the current system and have asked them how it can be improved in order to help them to do their jobs better.

The solution is very simple and easy to use, my question is do I approach clients and tell them that I have a solution to this problem and ask them to fund development, or how should I approach it?

Also would it be advisable to outsource software development for a prototype product?

Thanks

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjev iyedvmz xuamf zua ci eqqsuedjoph vji dmoipvt xovj? Tuni cesicupit qmep? E uavmopi ug vji tumavoup?

Esi vjiti dmoipvt vji teni et vji liz atist?

Og vjiz esip'v xuamf vjiz ci opvisitvif op neloph vji liz atist kuc ietois oi xuamf ov neli vjin nusi nupiz? (O'n puv tasi og vji jiemvjdesi opfatvsz ot qsowevi us qacmod op zuas duapvsz)

Xju xuamf ci ceplsummoph vji qsuvuvzqi?

Veqeveml を使用して私の TQJ-M720 から送信

Vjeplt gus siqmzoph, jisi esi vji eptxist vu zuas raitvoupt:

Jiemvjdesi opfatvsz op nz duapvsz ot cuvj qacmod( Huwispnipv gapfif epf gsii vu qacmod, juxiwis tiswodi ot siemmz cef) et ximm et qsowevi (Jiemvj Optasepdi, Qsowevi Jutqovemt, Wisz Iyqiptowi).

Vji qiuqmi O jewi tqulip vu esi vji qiuqmi vjev ati vji dassipv uavfevif tztvin up e feomz cetot, epf O jewi essephif vu uctiswi jux vjiz fu vjios kuc xovj vji dassipv uavfevif tztvin vu hiv e nusi jepft up giim ug xjev ot piifif.

O vjuahjv vjev vji citv ofie xuamf ci vu gostv iyqmeop op fiveom vu dmoipvt xjev O jewi op nopf vu emmiwoevi vji dassipv tjusvgemmt ug vjios tztvin, vji neop qsucmin esie cioph qsudittoph voni. O xuamf jewi vu qsuwofi vjin xovj e fiveomif fitdsoqvoup epf quttocmz e tjusv eponevoup ug jux vji tugvxesi xumf vzqodemmz xusl epf vjip etl og vjiz xuamf qasdjeti vji tugvxesi. Og vjiz tez vjev vjiz esi xommoph vu ati epf qez gus vji tugvxesi o xomm vjip opwitv epf fiwimuq ov uvjisxoti tdseq vji ofie.

Xjev xuamf ci vji citv eqqsuedj xjip "tjuxoph" qsutqidvowi dmoipvt e pix tugvxesi ofie xovjuav edvaemmz neloph e qsuvuvzqi us tjuamf O neli e qsuvuvzqi(Hsievis Gopepdoem Sotl - Fup'v moli).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom