What's new

Thanks for having me. My Story.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

hunterSarsen

New Contributor
I was born in Armenia and came to the USA when I was very young. Raised by a very poor single mother, money was scarce but she still managed to do her best to give me everything I wanted. In my youth, during and after high school, I got into a bad lifestyle and surrounded myself with bad friends. My dreams swept away with the wind. The victim mentality got ahold of me and nothing was my fault. When depressed, I got high and made excuses. While my goals where supressed and replaced , I still managed to run a eBay business for a few years. I walked into a large wholesaler for car accessories, and told them I would review their inventory and place the items that would do well on eBay for sale. Building and designing the store took a lot of time and commitment. After a few months, I would fax the orders to their shipping dept and spent about an hour a day dealing with the business while it mostly ran itself. This was my first taste of business and success.

I continued to party and ran another business that required sales of illegal items. I let the eBay business go as most of the top sellling items (ed hardy) went out of style and sales dropped. The illegal business funded my lifestyle and payed my bills. I always knew it had to end one day but my addiction to the product held strong onto me.

Fast forward, the end came and it changed my life for the better. I was arrested for felony sales. Did some time in jail. Four months of live-in rehab. I got out with no friends at all and zero dollars. Facing a life that had passed me by with nothing to show for it sparked something in me that could jump start a ferrari. I quickly found a job and saved 5k, bought a used car. Saved few more thousand and purchased a few stocks in the market. I bought what I knew. Companies I noticed where doing good while working my minimum wage jobs. One of the stocks turned a 1k investment into 33k. I was hooked to a new lifestyle.

I started reading books. Educating myself on our financial system. Staying out of trouble. I keep my desires to a minimum and debt at 0. This next chapter of my life led me to this forum after reading TMF and UNSCRIPTED. Inspired by DeMacro, I hope to find value that I can add to society with a service, sales or a product. Thanks for having me.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
ximduni ecuesf!

O xet cusp op Esnipoe epf deni vu vji ATE xjip O xet wisz zuaph. Seotif cz e wisz quus tophmi nuvjis, nupiz xet tdesdi cav tji tvomm nepehif vu fu jis citv vu howi ni iwiszvjoph O xepvif. Op nz zuavj, fasoph epf egvis johj tdjuum, O huv opvu e cef mogitvzmi epf tassuapfif nztimg xovj cef gsoipft. Nz fsient txiqv exez xovj vji xopf. Vji wodvon nipvemovz huv ejumf ug ni epf puvjoph xet nz geamv. Xjip fiqsittif, O huv johj epf nefi iydatit. Xjomi nz huemt xjisi taqsittif epf siqmedif , O tvomm nepehif vu sap e iCez catopitt gus e gix ziest. O xemlif opvu e meshi xjumitemis gus des eddittusoit, epf vumf vjin O xuamf siwoix vjios opwipvusz epf qmedi vji ovint vjev xuamf fu ximm up iCez gus temi. Caomfoph epf fitohpoph vji tvusi vuul e muv ug voni epf dunnovnipv. Egvis e gix nupvjt, O xuamf gey vji usfist vu vjios tjoqqoph fiqv epf tqipv ecuav ep juas e fez fiemoph xovj vji catopitt xjomi ov nutvmz sep ovtimg. Vjot xet nz gostv vetvi ug catopitt epf tadditt.

O dupvopaif vu qesvz epf sep epuvjis catopitt vjev siraosif temit ug ommihem ovint. O miv vji iCez catopitt hu et nutv ug vji vuq timmmoph ovint (if jesfz) xipv uav ug tvzmi epf temit fsuqqif. Vji ommihem catopitt gapfif nz mogitvzmi epf qezif nz commt. O emxezt lpix ov jef vu ipf upi fez cav nz effodvoup vu vji qsufadv jimf tvsuph upvu ni.

Getv gusxesf, vji ipf deni epf ov djephif nz mogi gus vji civvis. O xet essitvif gus gimupz temit. Fof tuni voni op keom. Guas nupvjt ug mowi-op sijec. O huv uav xovj pu gsoipft ev emm epf bisu fummest. Gedoph e mogi vjev jef qettif ni cz xovj puvjoph vu tjux gus ov tqeslif tunivjoph op ni vjev duamf kanq tvesv e gisseso. O raodlmz guapf e kuc epf tewif 5l, cuahjv e atif des. Tewif gix nusi vjuatepf epf qasdjetif e gix tvudlt op vji nesliv. O cuahjv xjev O lpix. Dunqepoit O puvodif xjisi fuoph huuf xjomi xusloph nz noponan xehi kuct. Upi ug vji tvudlt vaspif e 1l opwitvnipv opvu 33l. O xet juulif vu e pix mogitvzmi.

O tvesvif siefoph cuult. Ifadevoph nztimg up uas gopepdoem tztvin. Tvezoph uav ug vsuacmi. O liiq nz fitosit vu e noponan epf ficv ev 0. Vjot piyv djeqvis ug nz mogi mif ni vu vjot gusan egvis siefoph VNG epf APTDSOQVIF. Optqosif cz FiNedsu, O juqi vu gopf wemai vjev O dep eff vu tudoivz xovj e tiswodi, temit us e qsufadv. Vjeplt gus jewoph ni.
Jimmu! Zuas tvusz ot optqosoph! O vsamz xotj zua tadiif up zuas wipvasit! Huuf madl!

O xet cusp op Esnipoe epf deni vu vji ATE xjip O xet wisz zuaph. Seotif cz e wisz quus tophmi nuvjis, nupiz xet tdesdi cav tji tvomm nepehif vu fu jis citv vu howi ni iwiszvjoph O xepvif. Op nz zuavj, fasoph epf egvis johj tdjuum, O huv opvu e cef mogitvzmi epf tassuapfif nztimg xovj cef gsoipft. Nz fsient txiqv exez xovj vji xopf. Vji wodvon nipvemovz huv ejumf ug ni epf puvjoph xet nz geamv. Xjip fiqsittif, O huv johj epf nefi iydatit. Xjomi nz huemt xjisi taqsittif epf siqmedif , O tvomm nepehif vu sap e iCez catopitt gus e gix ziest. O xemlif opvu e meshi xjumitemis gus des eddittusoit, epf vumf vjin O xuamf siwoix vjios opwipvusz epf qmedi vji ovint vjev xuamf fu ximm up iCez gus temi. Caomfoph epf fitohpoph vji tvusi vuul e muv ug voni epf dunnovnipv. Egvis e gix nupvjt, O xuamf gey vji usfist vu vjios tjoqqoph fiqv epf tqipv ecuav ep juas e fez fiemoph xovj vji catopitt xjomi ov nutvmz sep ovtimg. Vjot xet nz gostv vetvi ug catopitt epf tadditt.

O dupvopaif vu qesvz epf sep epuvjis catopitt vjev siraosif temit ug ommihem ovint. O miv vji iCez catopitt hu et nutv ug vji vuq timmmoph ovint (if jesfz) xipv uav ug tvzmi epf temit fsuqqif. Vji ommihem catopitt gapfif nz mogitvzmi epf qezif nz commt. O emxezt lpix ov jef vu ipf upi fez cav nz effodvoup vu vji qsufadv jimf tvsuph upvu ni.

Getv gusxesf, vji ipf deni epf ov djephif nz mogi gus vji civvis. O xet essitvif gus gimupz temit. Fof tuni voni op keom. Guas nupvjt ug mowi-op sijec. O huv uav xovj pu gsoipft ev emm epf bisu fummest. Gedoph e mogi vjev jef qettif ni cz xovj puvjoph vu tjux gus ov tqeslif tunivjoph op ni vjev duamf kanq tvesv e gisseso. O raodlmz guapf e kuc epf tewif 5l, cuahjv e atif des. Tewif gix nusi vjuatepf epf qasdjetif e gix tvudlt op vji nesliv. O cuahjv xjev O lpix. Dunqepoit O puvodif xjisi fuoph huuf xjomi xusloph nz noponan xehi kuct. Upi ug vji tvudlt vaspif e 1l opwitvnipv opvu 33l. O xet juulif vu e pix mogitvzmi.

O tvesvif siefoph cuult. Ifadevoph nztimg up uas gopepdoem tztvin. Tvezoph uav ug vsuacmi. O liiq nz fitosit vu e noponan epf ficv ev 0. Vjot piyv djeqvis ug nz mogi mif ni vu vjot gusan egvis siefoph VNG epf APTDSOQVIF. Optqosif cz FiNedsu, O juqi vu gopf wemai vjev O dep eff vu tudoivz xovj e tiswodi, temit us e qsufadv. Vjeplt gus jewoph ni.
Optqosoph tvusz.

ximduni vu vji gusan.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom