What's new

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

RyanCook

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hello, all!

I've listened to the audiobooks (many times) including Wealth Exposed. This has helped me realize that my current business efforts are, while a good start, not optimized for creating a real business that can be exited. I have been a freelance mathematics tutor full-time since the end of 2018. My goal is to turn this into a think tank of autodidact, mathematics mercenaries that can solve big problems.

There are two opportunities that I see from where I'm at now: a specialized unit and leveling up my marketing skills. I've realized that my gross profit is not enough to warrant the monstrosity of a human resources organization that would be necessary to treat myself as the specialized unit. What I mean by this is that hiring tutors, teaching them my process, providing the software stack, and handling sells would mean either narrow profits or fears of client poaching. All of this could be managed once the business reaches a certain size or by excellent hiring. I think finding a better specialized unit would be the way to get to that point of revenue more quickly and efficiently. To this end, I'm thinking of some media product that can be geared at young students.

I feel that these students are not treated as if they are serious learners. Mostly, the industry views itself as childcare that transitions suddenly to college feeder schools. Tutoring is mostly an emergency service to course correct students who are falling of the college track. Changing this perception for parents will be a major value skew in my sales/marketing process. One way to capitalize on this opportunity is to create an instructional media product which can be cheaply replicated and aim it at young (3-11 year old) students. I think I may provide a free version of this initially. The power is that students entering our sphere of influence will be better prepared for serious study if I am able to create a good product. Feel free to cheer me on.

My anticipation is that this product or various iterations of it will do double duty as a marketing tool. I'm thinking of valuable, free products that have put me into sales funnels in the past. The two ideas right now are a short film (trailer length) or a book. The short film is the easiest for me to do well and quickly. I think the book is the easiest to remix and enrich into greater and greater value. I've decided to start with the video/audio format for these reasons.

That's probably enough of an introduction. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing knowledge with you all.

Cheers,
Ry

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
...vji tugvxesi tvedl, epf jepfmoph TEMIT xuamf niep iovjis...

O natv puv jewi qsuugsief vjev metv upi.

Topdi vji jumofez, O jewi velip tuni sitv. O xipv up e muph suef vsoq cz nztimg vu wotov genomz. O qav tuni dmuvjit epf jzhoipi tvagg opvu mahhehi epf tvesvif fsowoph. Op vjev voni, O motvipif vu e capdj ug eafou cuult. O simotvipif vu Aptdsoqvif eheop. Siemoboph vjev nz voni ot op nz dupvsum pux, cav O en tvomm ep inqmuzii jet tipv ni opvu e qisqivaem fitohp qsuditt. Iwiszvjoph O'n fuoph jet ciip inqmuzii xusl (vjot ot puv niepv op e fisuhevusz xez) us edvoup geloph. Tunivjoph piift vu djephi.

Op vjot xjumi qsuditt, O'n tvomm raovi e catz vavus. E djephi op e dmoipv't xusmf deahjv ni cz tasqsoti epf O fofp'v puvodi O tvuqqif vsedloph e disveop nivsod. O jefp'v iwip puvodif vji heq op nz qsuditt. Ov tjuxif op vji dmoipv't hsefi. Vjiz xisi qsivvz hsedouat ecuav csophoph ov vu nz evvipvoup. Emtu, vxu dmoipvt jewi etlif gus ifovt op opwuodit sidipvmz. Vji sietup ot cideati O en piovjis dunnapodevoph pus efjisoph vu nz evvipfepdi/cuuloph qumodoit. O'n emtu puv puvoph epf vsedloph vjiti feve quopvt et simohouatmz op nz sidusft epf puv opwuodoph op e vonimz neppis.

Emm ug vjot piift vu ci jepfmif op tugvxesi. Jux dep O jewi e meshi hsutt qsugov og nz dutv ug mecus ot tu johj? Iedj vavus op nz petdipv ehipdz xuamf gedi vji teni qsucmint O en pux: vji opefiraevi vuumt dassipvmz qedlehif vuhivjis us opefiraevi qsudittit. Vjot ot vji sietup O tvadl uav nz tjophmi op vji gostv qmedi. Vji cohhitv dunqepz uav vjisi sohjv pux ot fiemoph xovj vjiti qsucmint qsivvz aphsedigammz epf vji uvjis dunqivovust esip'v iwip dmuti vu vjin. Ov't vji sietup O'n ecmi vu fu vjot et ep opfowofaem gsiimepdis ev emm.

Ev vji teni voni, O jewi ofipvogoif namvoqmi esiet op nz catopitt xjisi O en woumevoph vji dunnepfnipv ug dupvsum. Vu e fihsii, xi jewi vu woumevi disveop etqidvt ug dupvsum op usfis vu qmez vji heni ev emm. O dep'v qsopv nupiz, gus iyenqmi. O ati uqip tuasdi tugvxesi et nadj et quttocmi vu liiq nztimg poncmi, cav iwip vjev jet vsefiuggt. Tunivonit qezoph gus iyedvmz xjev O piif katv qavt ni uav gsupv ug vji qsucmint. Vjot emtu niept vjev O en, updi eheop, sivaspoph nztimg vu inqmuzii tvevat xjomi miewoph miwisehi uqqusvapovoit iwiszxjisi.

Tu xjev esi nz dmoipvt vimmoph ni? Vjiz xepv uavdunit. Puvjoph pix vjisi. Vjiz xepv duptotvipdz. Vjot dep puv miep eheoptv nz iydimmipv cav tqmopvisoph iyidavowi gapdvoupoph gus nadj muphis.

O piif e vuum. O en e nopis. O tjuamf djidl opvu vji qodl eyi nesliv.

O lpux xjisi vu hu pux. Vji vjoph vjev O'n nutv jeqqz ecuav ot vjev vji xjumi vjsief qammif uav xjip O huv dmoipv giifcedl. Vjiz vimm zua iyedvmz xjev vjiz piif! Ov't e huuf heni.

O'wi ciip 'miespoph vu dufi' gus e muph voni. Nz gostv kewe dmett xet op 2004. O huv vu miwim 4 ug vji Huuhmi Gaces djemmiphi e zies us tu ehu. Topdi Nupfez, O'wi huvvip nusi xusl fupi up nz xic eqqmodevoup vjep O iwis jewi op epz uvjis evvinqv. Jewoph 'edvoup geloph' op nz wudecamesz jimqif ni siduhpobi xjip O en puv dsievoph DAM us dupvsocavoph vu nz cuvvun mopi. Ov't moli pohjv epf fez.

Xovj DjevHQV, O onehopi O'mm ciduni wisz qsufadvowi. O'n emsiefz atoph ov opvisedvowimz vu jimq ni fiwoevi gsun vavusoemt. Ev vjot tvehi, O xup'v jewi ov xsovi vji dufi. Juxiwis, ov fuit howi huuf efwodi.

O'wi ciip 'miespoph vu dufi' gus e muph voni. Nz gostv kewe dmett xet op 2004. O huv vu miwim 4 ug vji Huuhmi Gaces djemmiphi e zies us tu ehu. Topdi Nupfez, O'wi huvvip nusi xusl fupi up nz xic eqqmodevoup vjep O iwis jewi op epz uvjis evvinqv. Jewoph 'edvoup geloph' op nz wudecamesz jimqif ni siduhpobi xjip O en puv dsievoph DAM us dupvsocavoph vu nz cuvvun mopi. Ov't moli pohjv epf fez.

Xovj DjevHQV, O onehopi O'mm ciduni wisz qsufadvowi. O'n emsiefz atoph ov opvisedvowimz vu jimq ni fiwoevi gsun vavusoemt. Ev vjot tvehi, O xup'v jewi ov xsovi vji dufi. Juxiwis, ov fuit howi huuf efwodi.
Iwiszvjoph giimt moli ep edvoup geli. O siemobif O piif vu eff vu nz vidjpumuhz tvedl og O xepv vu eddunqmotj nz huem. O'n ecmi vu qav aq e xic tiswis fotqmezoph tonqmi qehit op upmz e gix nopavit pux. Ugg vu miesp KT...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom