What's new

Thanks Russ

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
D

DeletedUser394

I just finished reading the part of Russ H’s Plan where you have to write down what if anything you would take in the event of a fire that destroyed all of your possetions. My answer was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And then it hit me.. the reason I viewed these objects as something important is because I needed something to prove that I was on this planet…but when it comes down to it, cars, houses, planes…it doesn’t mean shit.

And then for whatever reason I thought about our soldiers fighting overseas…giving up their lives, fighting for our freedom. They don’t care about their salary, they don’t care about the stuff they don’t have…They give us their time and lives for our freedoms and rights, that most of us take for granted. The whole time that I’m writing this I’ve been crying profusely…why…I’m not even sure…maybe because I’ve been wasting my time trying to get to a level that didn’t mean the paper it was printed on. I’m actually getting extremely light headed and my face is starting to get numb, but regardless I have to get through this.

And now everytime that I hear of a new Canadian or American fatality I stop what I’m doing and I salute them. I don’t care who sees me doing it or what they have to say, Iâ€ll do it anyway. These brave men and women have given up something that I could never give up..and for what? ..so that I can complain about things as benign as the weather or complain about what I don’t have??

People will so soon forget about what you own (car, boat, house, cash) the second that you leave their mind…People will even forget about who you are, your name, everything…..but they’ll NEVER forget what you did to help them, or what you did to change the world we share…I know I won’t.

You know..I might forgo my dream of having an exotic car or a big house for a few years or even altogether if it means that I could use the money instead to send impoverished children in Africa to be educated in school, or to give hope to those with life threatening deseases who’ve all but lost that last thread of hope. If I could take all the pain in the world, both emotional and physical, I would…because in the end nothing matters….except the life you choose to lead and the people that you inspire.

Russ., I don’t even know your name, and I wouldn’t even be able to pick you out of a crowd. And in twenty years I propably won’t be able to recall the simple question you posed that changed my life forever…..but I’ll always remember how it changed me. (I’m still crying and shaking). So for that I truly thank you with all my heart…something that until this day, I’ve never been able to use because it was blinded by my eyes.

When I think about it….I have nothing. Sure I have material things…but they don’t equate to anything, they don’t matter, and if I lost them tomorrow I wouldn’t give a shit. I’ve never helped anybody in my life…not even myself….but as of today I vow to make that change……to make a difference.

One day I’ll have to meet you. I can say with total conviction that everything in my life non-monetary that I can be proud of is because of you in large part. Words can not begin to portray how this has changed my life. (I’ve been crying for at least two hours now..but I’m all alone everyday so it makes no difference.)

Who knew that a simple sentence of ten words or so..could have such a big impact on my life going forward. Thank you Russ……..thank you.:hl:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Et Supemf Siehep updi teof tu imuripvmz, "Tuni qiuqmi mowi vjios xjumi mowit puv lpuxoph og vjiz'wi nefi e foggisipdi. Vji Nesopit fup'v jewi vjev qsucmin."

- Jelskel

Zua lpux..O nohjv gushu nz fsien ug jewoph ep iyuvod des us e coh juati gus e gix ziest us iwip emvuhivjis og ov niept vjev O duamf ati vji nupiz optvief vu tipf onquwisotjif djomfsip op Egsode vu ci ifadevif op tdjuum, us vu howi juqi vu vjuti xovj mogi vjsievipoph fitietit xju’wi emm cav mutv vjev metv vjsief ug juqi.

Tuniupi O lpux xju't nefi e muv ug nupiz vjsuahj qulis, ot edvaemmz jiefif vu Egsode eheop vufez vu wotov aq up e tdjuum ji't caomfoph vjisi. Ji't tiv jontimg epf jot genomz aq gopepdoemmz, tu jet vji ecomovz vu ati iyvse nupiz vu neli e foggisipdi fuoph vjopht moli vjev. O fup'v vjopl zua jewi vu howi aq iwiszvjoph zua juqif gus op visnt ug howoph zuastimg podi vjopht. O vjopl zua dep fu cuvj.

Satt., O fup’v iwip lpux zuas peni

vjot qesv xet exituni vu ni

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom