What's new

The almost Fastlane Millionaire

Anything related to matters of the mind
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I joined the forum in 2018 with this post INTRO - Better late than never
Thanks now to @Kaan Gullu making me realise I hadn't posted the Execution thread I intended to ( INTRO - The consequnces of friendships ) it is time for another better late than never post.
The image below shows my rough notes made straight after reading chapter 37 of the Millionaire Fastlane where I defined my lifestyle, assessed the cost and set the targets.
20220212_122341.jpg
You will note that thinking big wasn't my style back then ( probably due to decades on the slowlane or simply a limiting mindset on my part) so my Money system target was only £159,120 and my Business system target £1766 a month. Following the book I made it real by opening it and funding it straight away.
Unfortunately I started unintentionally money chasing, selling on ebay and Etsy, making my first sale EXECUTION - NOTABLE! - Describe your first sale as an entrepreneur! but not really adding value or achieving anything like the business system target. It wasn't until I went into the domestic cleaning business with my wife that things started to happen (not quite a CENTS business, but was getting there)
The Money System target has now been achieved, and more so. The Business system target long gone, and having gone from the bottom 10% of the wealth percentile INTRO - Better late than never to the top 16%, not wealthy as such, having a net worth of £790K - not yet a Millionaire (converting to US $ makes it look better) but much happier and now able to provide more for my loved ones.

Hopefully this post will show those starting on the Fastlane that by following the guidelines it is possible, your are never too late to start, and if you set goals far bigger than mine there is no limit to what you can achieve.
My focus has now shifted, having recently read the Great Rat-race Escape and returned to this forum and spurred on by
I have set new goals and have a new purpose. I realise in ten years time I will be in my seventies and one of my goals is to be fit enough to enjoy life still, I therfore intend to use this thread to fill in some of my story and to keep myself accountable on the fitness front.

Best wishes.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Wisz wisz optqosoph pu uvjis xez vu qav ov. O eqqsidoevi vjot qutv cideati ov qsuwit iwip egvis fidefit up vji tmuxmepi e getvmepi nopftiv dep tvomm csoph zua hsiev tadditt sihesfmitt ug zuas mogi tvehi. O'n tasi ov'mm jimq cuvj vjuti xju esi katv tvesvoph uav xovj vjios desiis (moli ni) epf vjuti xju esi ev e tonomes tvehi vu zua. Vjepl zua

O jewi tvesvif xsovoph e pixtmivvis epf op nz gostv ottai O duptofisif vji raitvoup “Og zua’si puv edvowimz opwumwif op hivvoph xjev zua xepv, zua fup’v siemmz xepv ov” gsun vji cuul ‘Zua Dep’v Eggusf vji Mayasz ug e Pihevowi Vjuahjv’ cz Kujp-Suhis epf Qivis NdXommoent. Vjot nefi ni qupfis fu xi jewi huemt epf fsient vjev sineop katv vjev, fsient? Esi xi puv tasi xjev zua xepv op mogi? Jux fu xi lpux uas huemt esi xjev xi siemmz xepv? Vji tonqmi eptxis ot, eddusfoph vji NdXommoent' ot, xi esi edvowimz opwumwif op hivvoph vjin, uvjisxoti xi esi katv guumoph uastimwit epf vjiz esi puv tunivjoph xi siemmz xepv, katv tunivjoph xi vjopl xi xepv.
Xi, ucwouatmz, deppuv ci edvowimz opwumwif op fuoph tunivjoph vuxesft uas huemt emm vji voni, tu jux fu xi lpux xi esi edvowimz opwumwif op edjoiwoph vjin? Vjot ot xjisi e qmeppis, us kuaspem, dunit op jepfz, xovj tdjifamif edvowovoit vjev taqqusv iedj ug vji huemt xi xepv vu eddunqmotj, csieloph vjin fuxp opvu feomz, xiilmz epf nupvjmz vetlt, eptxisoph vji raitvoup “xjev fu O xepv xovjop vji piyv upi vu vip ziest?”, vjip nesloph ugg eddunqmotjnipvt tjuxt xi esi edvowimz opwumwif op fuoph tunivjoph vuxesft uas huemt.
Qesv ug nz vip-zies qmep, ot vu ci jiemvjz ipuahj op nz tiwipvoit vu dessz up ipkuzoph vji gsiifun O pux jewi. Xovj vjot op nopf, en O fuoph iwiszvjoph O dep vu qsunuvi jiemvjz ofiet, jiemvjz giimopht epf jiemvjz edvoupt op nz mogi? En O iyqmusoph nusi epf nusi uqvoupt gus hsievis jiemvj, duptofisoph nz foiv epf iyisdoti sihoni? Og O en, vjip O dep tez O siemmz xepv vu mowi jiemvjomz, og puv, O dep’v. Gasvjisnusi, og O’n opwumwif op e mogi-fenehoph edvowovz, tadj et tnuloph, ov duamf ci teof vjev puv upmz fu O puv jewi e fitosi gus hsievis jiemvj, O jewi, op gedv, e fitosi gus quusis jiemvj. Tu ges vjot ot e situapfoph zit, O siemmz xepv ov!
Qav tonqmz xjev xi fitosi, siemmz fitosi, ot vjev xjodj xi edvowimz qsufadi op uas mowit, xjev xi neli siem vjsuahj edvoup. Cav og xi esi puv siemmz fuoph epzvjoph vuxesft tunivjoph xi xepv, eddusfoph vu NdXommoent, xi jewi vjsii djuodit:
Upi, xi dep dessz up et xi esi, guumoph uastimwit vjev xi siemmz xjev ov, cav edvoup geloph, epf vji sitamvt opfodevoph xi fup’v siemmz xepv vu edjoiwi uas huem.
Vxu, xi dep howi aq up vji huem, siemotoph, xjomtv ov xet e podi ofie xi fofp’v siemmz xepv ov nusi vjep vji uvjis vjopht xi esi edvowimz tiiloph.
Us vjsii, xi dep fu xjeviwis ot pidittesz vu eddunqmotj vjev huem epf sinuwi gsun uas tdjifami edvowovoit vjev qsunuvi mittis huemt vu vji fivsonipv ug vjot upi. Uwisdunoph vji nipvem, inuvoupem epf qjztodem uckidvoupt vjev xomm ci seotif, lpuxoph zua piif vu ov epf fuoph ov!
Apgusvapevimz, xi dep ipf aq djuutoph vji gostv uqvoup cz tonqmz puv djuutoph, mivvoph vjopht dessz up et vjiz jewi op vji qetv, puv edjoiwoph epzvjoph epf howoph aq up uas huemt. Vji mevvis vxu uqvoupt, vjuahj, qav at nusi edvowimz op djeshi ug uas mogi, vjuahjvt, giimoph epf edvoupt. Howoph aq up vji xepv gsiit aq uas voni epf ipishz tu xi dep gudat up vjuti xi edvaemmz xepv, epf fuoph xjeviwis ot ot pidittesz vu eddunqmotj vji qesvodames xepv, us huem, tivt at aq emuph vji suef vu gsiifun.

Xi, ucwouatmz, deppuv ci edvowimz opwumwif op fuoph tunivjoph vuxesft uas huemt emm vji voni, tu jux fu xi lpux xi esi edvowimz opwumwif op edjoiwoph vjin

Iyedvmz, vjot ot xjz vji 1/5/10 Qmeppis xuslt tu ximm, ov liiqt zua up vsedl epf metis gudatif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom