The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

The Cost of Sending Email

Marketing, social media, advertising

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There’s a lot of advice floating around the digital world about how best to use email as a means to acquire customers, maintain community and drive conversions.What’s most often missing from the discussion, however, is the cost that is associated with sending. There’s a human cost, of course (it takes time to build a...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
DXWkFGNQ7mE

More...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Help here please.

Am I missing the rest of the article?

I click on these links from News Mod and I never find a full complete article.

For example this one tells you nothing and the last line is For our purposes here, let’s imagine that we have a list of exactly 10,000, and we’ll send a standard email newsletter four times per month. Since we’re a startup, we’re not going to pre-pay, which could save us some money. So, what will it cost?

Is it like Yahoo where you have to click a link to see the rest?

I am 100% serious I really am not understand these articles tell us basically nothing there has GOT to be more to them, maybe if I subscribe I will get the ending/answers?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.