What's new

The crazy Dane, literally

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted17383
  • Start date Start date
  • INTRO 

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
D

Deleted17383

Hey guys

Haven't been active in a forum since I first started my business 10 years ago. I liked it a lot so I decided now was the time to commit to a new forum again. Do some networking. And there wasn't a forum I found more relevant than this one.

So here is my story:

I started out 10 years ago doing surveys for local businesses. I funded my business by working as a substitute teacher which was a great experience I highly can recommend if you still haven't made it with your business yet.

I was lucky to meet an amazing communicator who took my writing skills to the next level. I started writing copy for the websites he delivered and. I started doing press releases.

I reached a point where I could charge $3000 for writing a press release which I thought was insane. When I reach that point it wasn't fun anymore. I proved to myself that I succeeded.

If I had been a fastlaner back then I would obviously have launched a PR company and taken it to extremes. The thing is just that more than anything I am entrepreneur. I start things. Get ideas and take massive action until the first success. And then I get bored. I'm still like that.

Actually this entrepreneur mind send me into my biggest crisis I have had.

I started working with email marketing and had clients on an email system. I had reach the point where I was tired of this to, but I just couldn't let go because there was clients still paying to use my service. I had reached the point where. I was crowned the next big thing in email marketing in Denmark, but I couldn't handle the exposure. I started to hide from the public which obviously lead to me not getting any clients. I forced myself into a situation where I borrowed money to get back on my feet, but at that time I was so depressed from hiding that I couldn't find the motivation to get started again.

I couldn't pay the money when it was due and I developed a deep psychosis from the stress the situation gave me. I would escape into an imaginary world that had nothing to do with reality.

I was admitted to a psychiatric facility and spend 3 years in and out of these.

I can't stress enough how important it is you are absolutely certain that you will do WHATEVER it takes to pay money back on time if you should ever consider to get into dept to realize your dreams. I wasn't and it literally made me crazy for 3 years.

Today, however, I am stronger than ever. I have thought about things that most people most likely go a lifetime through without contemplating. It has given me a spiritual platform where from I can operate with confidence and surplus.

I have set sails to rebuild my business bigger and better than ever. I am designing my projects so that I partner with people who I help build a business so that I can be part of something while I think it's fun and then still see it live afterwards through the persons I am helping build a business.

An example is that I am selling marketing services as wholesale meaning that I sell it like you would buy products from a factory to resell. Like my public relation product where I have hired a PR expert to provide a service where we guarantee media coverage for our clients each month. I then help someone build a business reselling the marketing service instead of having to be in charge of selling it to the end client myself.

Great potential in this as I am helping someone else build a business. I never get tired of that!

I also moving focus to selling real psychical products - both wholesale and on Amazon.com

That's a real joy. So great that you can just show people a picture and they instantly know if they are interested or not. Much easier to sell than email marketing :)

I also toy a little bit with affiliate marketing. I have designed a campaign that will serve as lead generation for my Amazon business - I'm in the hunt for a couple of cosponsoring advertisers for the campaign, so do reach out if your want to build an email list in USA.

If any of this leads to questions just shoot a reply :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n hmef zua esi fuoph civvis :)

Cussuxoph E MUV ug nupiz ot tunivjoph O xuamf ci wisz deavouat ecuav.

O en muuloph nusi opvu qjztodem qsufadvt vuu. O katv tumf tuni up iCez epf neomif vjin uav vufez...ov't vuu ietz...vjiz katv timm :F

Xjev situasdit xuamf zua sidunnipf gus duqz xsovoph?

O'n hmef zua esi fuoph civvis :)

Cussuxoph E MUV ug nupiz ot tunivjoph O xuamf ci wisz deavouat ecuav.

O en muuloph nusi opvu qjztodem qsufadvt vuu. O katv tumf tuni up iCez epf neomif vjin uav vufez...ov't vuu ietz...vjiz katv timm :F

Xjev situasdit xuamf zua sidunnipf gus duqz xsovoph?

O xomm piwis cussux nupiz eheop tu O vuvemmz giim zua up vjev.

Huuf gus zua up vji temit ug zuas qsufadvt. Liiq huoph!

Sihesfoph situasdit gus duqzxsovoph nz eptxis ot qsucecmz puv xjev zua esi muuloph gus, ov ot juxiwis vji vsavj. Vji cohhitv situasdi ot zuastimg. Zua piif vu gopf xjev zua'si qettoupevi ecuav epf vjip dunnapodevi vjev qettoup. Zua dep'v geli vjev tvagg.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom