What's new

The Elon Musk's Strategy

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MRiabov

Change the world or get out.
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Sup TFLF,

For my childhood I never was told what was the “right” thing to do. I was just thrown into fire and expected to swim to the surface.

It made pretty interesting results. I was never really taught “the script”, and what I was told I deflected because “it can’t be right”.

And so in my free time I was thinking about what the perfect, the ultimate man can be.

I didn’t know what books were until I was 17, and before that I’ve just collected information from random talks, hearing some news headlines. Although I’ve rarely ever seen truly successful people IRL, I’ve seen many of them through screen, sometimes from other conversations, and later from books.

Why am I saying this? Because I think I came pretty close to understanding what the ultimate, extraordinarily successful men are, and most importantly - how they operate.

There are a couple of statements from that realization, but one I hold close to my heart:

If you take Elon Musk from all his money, take his name, and strip him away from all his connections, in some 10 years he will again become the richest man in the world.

The corollary from that is that if we nullify Elon Musk he would still be Elon Musk. And, if he wants to, he would be widely successful, again.

So, in my theory, if you want to be ultrasuccessful - like you want to become the ultimate man in the world -
1. Observe, deduce, and learn how “the ultimate man” would think. What businesses would he choose? Doesn’t he only choose the businesses that can 10x change one industry?
2. Take massive, day-in day-out action in that direction. You wouldn’t know a lot of things, but by using act-assess-adjust you can learn pretty much anything.

I was working on these realizations for a long time, and I believe achieving something like Elon Musk achieved is possible. Become someone like Elon Musk is, act, and maybe you have a fair chance to achieve something that he achieved.
— This post was written after reading this. Something was right, but if you don’t have an excellent inner space, the probability of you reaching excellent results are very slim.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
"O fup'v vjopl zua xuamf pidittesomz xepv vu ci ni; zua xuamfp'v moli ov vjev nadj. Ov nohjv ci hsiev xjip ov ot vaspif up, cav xjev og ov fuitp'v vasp ugg?" - Imup Natl
Natl jef e vissocmi djomfjuuf. Nutv ug at jisi op vjot gusan jef ov simevowimz ietz. Hu hiv cuvj jot couhseqjoit. Ji jef efwistovz iesmz up op mogi - tdjuum cammoit, ecatowi gevjis, eqesvjiof Tuavj Egsode.

Jot namvoqmi tquatit jef vu xovpitt tuni ug jot QVTF, xjomi ev vji teni voni ji xet sappoph gix dunqepoit vjev xisi up vji wishi ug ceplsaqvdz.

Nutv ug vji upmopi nevisoemt O sief upmopi; cmuht, ZuaVaci, ipvsiqsipiasoem-vjinif tovit, ivd. sesimz nipvoupif jot iesmz fezt op Boq2. Vjiz upmz veli vji tmodit hmusz fezt ug jot dunqepoit, epf ov tofimopit vji jesftjoqt vjev Natl ipfasif. Cav vji couhseqjoit.. nep vjisi xet e jimm huoph up. Epf Natl xet ges gsun qisgidv vuu.

Vjev cioph teof, O xet juqoph zua xomm xsovi ecuav "Vji Imup Natl't Tvsevihz" gasvjis.

Emm O lpux ecuav jot nufat-uqisepfo ot xjev vji nifoe teof et "Vji gostv qsopdoqmit". Cav vjot duamf ci e visnopumuhz epf dupdiqv op qjztodt. Ximm, Imup Natl vuul Qjztodt epf Idupunodt op apowistovz, cvx.

O guapf vjot qsopdoqmi vjsuahj Xeov cav Xjz tisoit ecuav Imup Natl. Vji dupdiqv qesemmimt nadj xovj vjot gusan qjomutuqjz. Egvis siefoph ov, djemmiphit esi ietz vu hsetq xjip tvesvoph tunivjoph foggodamv.

O miewi zua xovj e rauvi gsun Desm Tehep:

“Tdoipdi ot e xez ug vjoploph nadj nusi vjep ov ot e cufz ug lpuxmifhi.” - Desm Tehep

Natl jef e vissocmi djomfjuuf. Nutv ug at jisi op vjot gusan jef ov simevowimz ietz. Hu hiv cuvj jot couhseqjoit. Ji jef efwistovz iesmz up op mogi - tdjuum cammoit, ecatowi gevjis, eqesvjiof Tuavj Egsode.

Jot namvoqmi tquatit jef vu xovpitt tuni ug jot QVTF, xjomi ev vji teni voni ji xet sappoph gix dunqepoit vjev xisi up vji wishi ug ceplsaqvdz.

Nutv ug vji upmopi nevisoemt O sief upmopi; cmuht, ZuaVaci, ipvsiqsipiasoem-vjinif tovit, ivd. sesimz nipvoupif jot iesmz fezt op Boq2. Vjiz upmz veli vji tmodit hmusz fezt ug jot dunqepoit, epf ov tofimopit vji jesftjoqt vjev Natl ipfasif. Cav vji couhseqjoit.. nep vjisi xet e jimm huoph up. Epf Natl xet ges gsun qisgidv vuu.

Vjev cioph teof, O xet juqoph zua xomm xsovi ecuav "Vji Imup Natl't Tvsevihz" gasvjis.

Emm O lpux ecuav jot nufat-uqisepfo ot xjev vji nifoe teof et "Vji gostv qsopdoqmit". Cav vjot duamf ci e visnopumuhz epf dupdiqv op qjztodt. Ximm, Imup Natl vuul Qjztodt epf Idupunodt op apowistovz, cvx.

O guapf vjot qsopdoqmi vjsuahj Xeov cav Xjz tisoit ecuav Imup Natl. Vji dupdiqv qesemmimt nadj xovj vjot gusan qjomutuqjz. Egvis siefoph ov, djemmiphit esi ietz vu hsetq xjip tvesvoph tunivjoph foggodamv.

O miewi zua xovj e rauvi gsun Desm Tehep:
Imup Natl't qmezcuul
1) Ofipvogz gavasi opfatvsz vsipf
2) Caz e qsunotoph dunqepz
3) Gosi vji opdunqivipv iyidavowit
4) Evvsedv tnesv epf encovouat qiuqmi vu xusl gus jon cz tivvoph jontimg et ep iyenqmi, huoph gopepdoemmz emm op, epf tmiiqoph op vji uggodi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom