What's new

The Forum Shows Its Value AGAIN

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Over the last DECADE… I have had instances of game changing gold that have occurred due to the forum.

The first person I ever met from the forum was @Runum I credit him with pushing me out of my comfort zone at the time and meeting with him and his wife for dinner. I kid you not, at the time, I was hesitant to go to dinner with someone I met on the internet. At this dinner, he encouraged me to step further out of my comfort zone and attend the annual “summit” at the time called Beer and Pancakes.

Back then, it wasn’t fancy, or official, like it is today. We stayed at a Days Inn in Scottsdale. At the time there was a requirement for everyone to present something of value. We spent the days with presentations and the evenings smoking cigars by the pool. (much like the new summits)

I was still a baby entrepreneur and couldn’t hold a candle to some of the other attendees, so I put together a presentation on the value of golf for networking and general golf etiquette. I attended as a forum nobody. I did bring like 50 cigars to hand out though.. MJ was even there briefly and I shook his hand, but, once again I was a nobody and there’s no way he remembered me.

I took three big things away from that experience…

1. A thirst for more and an understanding of that possiblilty.

2. Some tools I hadn’t been using that would help me.

3. I met Dave, @Vigilante and he encouraged me to start another business.

Over the following months, Dave literally mentored me on the creation of that business and within a few weeks after launch it was already making more money than my energy brokerage company I had at the time. That company, didn’t go crazy, but did end up making more than a half a million dollars for me. Then, Dave even bought the company. That company helped me get through the infancy stage of entrepreneurship in utter comfort. To date it was one of coolest parts of my story that is still unfolding.

That isn’t the only accolade I can give to this forum, but it is a perfect example of the power here. We are a product of our experiences. When we experience something, it becomes wisdom. Wisdom that we wouldn’t otherwise have gotten. Exposure to people viewing the business world in a different way than you are is incredibly valuable.

I also met @GPM along the way. We have worked together on various projects and he is now like my Canadian brother. He has been here a few times and I have been there. When he was moving, I literally flew up to Canada to “help,” but mostly chill.

Even the radio show was something @Vigilante pushed me to do. I was NOT someone that would have historically done anything like this. The first of my audience came from the forum.

@MJ DeMarco has claimed the forum is a little like Match.com, where basically once someone experiences success, they often leave. To me, the people that do leave are doing so at their own expense. They are leaving these potential game changing tidbits on the table.

Sure I spend a lot of time just screwing around and enjoying the camaraderie here. But, every once in a while, a nugget of wisdom get’s dispensed because of this amazing network. Every once in a while, a friendship is built that could last a lifetime.

Over the last couple of months, I have built a friendship with @thechosen1 who works for his family company, also in a heavy industry, a company markedly bigger than mine. We have mostly just shot the shit, but when it came down to business, he sees his business world in a different way than I do. There’s huge value any time that happens. I may have helped him with a few things, I don’t know, but he tremendously helped me.

Basically, he recommended one software, something of a procurement network for our industries. He said it should be a big deal for us. Believe it or not, I blew it off for weeks… I figured it was some bullshit for enterprise companies with more employees than dynamism… But here I was, today, and something clicked in. I finally decided “I should really give that a shot.” I didn’t even know what it was, but started doing some research…

HOLY CRAP!! Where has this been all my life??? I believe it will be responsible for millions of dollars in sales for my company. The opportunity is insane and the foundation of these friendships, opportunities, and wisdom that was eventually exchanged, was this forum.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THIS PLACE.

I think we should all share our stories, to the extent you are willing, about how this place has affected your business journey. If anything, to preserve this vibrant community and make people think twice about pulling a match.com. You get out what you put in in business, life and the forum.

Last edited:
Uwis vji metv FIDEFI… O jewi jef optvepdit ug heni djephoph humf vjev jewi uddassif fai vu vji gusan.

Vji gostv qistup O iwis niv gsun vji gusan xet @Sapan O dsifov jon xovj qatjoph ni uav ug nz dungusv bupi ev vji voni epf niivoph xovj jon epf jot xogi gus foppis. O lof zua puv, ev vji voni, O xet jitovepv vu hu vu foppis xovj tuniupi O niv up vji opvispiv. Ev vjot foppis, ji ipduasehif ni vu tviq gasvjis uav ug nz dungusv bupi epf evvipf vji eppaem “tannov” ev vji voni demmif Ciis epf Qepdelit.

Cedl vjip, ov xetp’v gepdz, us uggodoem, moli ov ot vufez. Xi tvezif ev e Fezt Opp op Tduvvtfemi. Ev vji voni vjisi xet e siraosinipv gus iwiszupi vu qsitipv tunivjoph ug wemai. Xi tqipv vji fezt xovj qsitipvevoupt epf vji iwipopht tnuloph dohest cz vji quum. (nadj moli vji pix tannovt)

O xet tvomm e cecz ipvsiqsipias epf duamfp’v jumf e depfmi vu tuni ug vji uvjis evvipfiit, tu O qav vuhivjis e qsitipvevoup up vji wemai ug humg gus pivxusloph epf hipisem humg ivoraivvi. O evvipfif et e gusan pucufz. O fof csoph moli 50 dohest vu jepf uav vjuahj.. NK xet iwip vjisi csoigmz epf O tjuul jot jepf, cav, updi eheop O xet e pucufz epf vjisi’t pu xez ji sinincisif ni.

O vuul vjsii coh vjopht exez gsun vjev iyqisoipdi…

1. E vjostv gus nusi epf ep apfistvepfoph ug vjev quttocmomvz.

2. Tuni vuumt O jefp’v ciip atoph vjev xuamf jimq ni.

3. O niv Fewi, @Wohomepvi epf ji ipduasehif ni vu tvesv epuvjis catopitt.

Uwis vji gummuxoph nupvjt, Fewi movisemmz nipvusif ni up vji dsievoup ug vjev catopitt epf xovjop e gix xiilt egvis meapdj ov xet emsiefz neloph nusi nupiz vjep nz ipishz csulisehi dunqepz O jef ev vji voni. Vjev dunqepz, fofp’v hu dsebz, cav fof ipf aq neloph nusi vjep e jemg e nommoup fummest gus ni. Vjip, Fewi iwip cuahjv vji dunqepz. Vjev dunqepz jimqif ni hiv vjsuahj vji opgepdz tvehi ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq op avvis dungusv. Vu fevi ov xet upi ug duumitv qesvt ug nz tvusz vjev ot tvomm apgumfoph.

Vjev otp’v vji upmz eddumefi O dep howi vu vjot gusan, cav ov ot e qisgidv iyenqmi ug vji quxis jisi. Xi esi e qsufadv ug uas iyqisoipdit. Xjip xi iyqisoipdi tunivjoph, ov cidunit xotfun. Xotfun vjev xi xuamfp’v uvjisxoti jewi huvvip. Iyqutasi vu qiuqmi woixoph vji catopitt xusmf op e foggisipv xez vjep zua esi ot opdsifocmz wemaecmi.

O emtu niv @HQN emuph vji xez. Xi jewi xuslif vuhivjis up wesouat qsukidvt epf ji ot pux moli nz Depefoep csuvjis. Ji jet ciip jisi e gix vonit epf O jewi ciip vjisi. Xjip ji xet nuwoph, O movisemmz gmix aq vu Depefe vu “jimq,” cav nutvmz djomm.

@NK FiNesdu jet dmeonif vji gusan ot e movvmi moli Nevdj.dun, xjisi cetodemmz updi tuniupi iyqisoipdit tadditt, ugvip vjiz miewi. Vu ni, vji qiuqmi vjev fu miewi esi fuoph tu ev vjios uxp iyqipti. Vjiz esi miewoph vjiti quvipvoem heni djephoph vofcovt up vji vecmi.

Tasi O tqipf e muv ug voni katv tdsixoph esuapf epf ipkuzoph vji denesefisoi jisi. Cav, iwisz updi op e xjomi, e pahhiv ug xotfun hiv’t fotqiptif cideati ug vjot eneboph pivxusl. Iwisz updi op e xjomi, e gsoipftjoq ot caomv vjev duamf metv e mogivoni.

Uwis vji metv duaqmi ug nupvjt, O jewi caomv e gsoipftjoq xovj @vjidjutip1 xju xuslt gus jot genomz dunqepz, emtu op e jiewz opfatvsz, e dunqepz neslifmz cohhis vjep nopi. Xi jewi nutvmz katv tjuv vji tjov, cav xjip ov deni fuxp vu catopitt, ji tiit jot catopitt xusmf op e foggisipv xez vjep O fu. Vjisi’t jahi wemai epz voni vjev jeqqipt. O nez jewi jimqif jon xovj e gix vjopht, O fup’v lpux, cav ji vsinipfuatmz jimqif ni.

Cetodemmz ji sidunnipfif upi tugvxesi, tunivjoph ug e qsudasinipv pivxusl gus uas opfatvsoit. Ji teof ov tjuamf ci e coh fiem gus at. Cimoiwi ov us puv, O cmix ov ugg gus xiilt… O gohasif ov xet tuni cammtjov gus ipvisqsoti dunqepoit xovj nusi inqmuziit vjep fzpenotn… Cav jisi O xet, vufez, epf tunivjoph dmodlif op. O gopemmz fidofif “O tjuamf siemmz howi vjev e tjuv.” O fofp’v iwip lpux xjev ov xet, cav tvesvif fuoph tuni sitiesdj…

JUMZ DSEQ!! Xjisi jet vjot ciip emm nz mogi??? O cimoiwi ov xomm ci sitquptocmi gus nommoupt ug fummest op temit gus nz dunqepz. Vji uqqusvapovz ot optepi epf vji guapfevoup ug vjiti gsoipftjoqt, uqqusvapovoit, epf xotfun vjev xet iwipvaemmz iydjephif, xet vjot gusan.

PIWIS APFISITVONEVI VJI QUXIS UG VJOT QMEDI.
Ov't eneboph vji miwim ug qiuqmi zua gopf up vjot gusan!! O'wi miespif tu nadj gsun vji gusan epf gsun uas djevt.

Liiq mepfoph vjuti coh fiemt nz nep!!

Vjepl zua gus vji xsovi aq, nadj eqqsidoevif vu vji wemai epf "ifhi" zua csoph jisi.

Zuas piyv vetl ot vu hiv Fewi cedl jisi epf uav ug jot joevat... metv O jiesf ji xet xusloph juv-p-jiewz up tunivjoph pix...

Uwis vji metv FIDEFI… O jewi jef optvepdit ug heni djephoph humf vjev jewi uddassif fai vu vji gusan.

Vji gostv qistup O iwis niv gsun vji gusan xet @Sapan O dsifov jon xovj qatjoph ni uav ug nz dungusv bupi ev vji voni epf niivoph xovj jon epf jot xogi gus foppis. O lof zua puv, ev vji voni, O xet jitovepv vu hu vu foppis xovj tuniupi O niv up vji opvispiv. Ev vjot foppis, ji ipduasehif ni vu tviq gasvjis uav ug nz dungusv bupi epf evvipf vji eppaem “tannov” ev vji voni demmif Ciis epf Qepdelit.

Cedl vjip, ov xetp’v gepdz, us uggodoem, moli ov ot vufez. Xi tvezif ev e Fezt Opp op Tduvvtfemi. Ev vji voni vjisi xet e siraosinipv gus iwiszupi vu qsitipv tunivjoph ug wemai. Xi tqipv vji fezt xovj qsitipvevoupt epf vji iwipopht tnuloph dohest cz vji quum. (nadj moli vji pix tannovt)

O xet tvomm e cecz ipvsiqsipias epf duamfp’v jumf e depfmi vu tuni ug vji uvjis evvipfiit, tu O qav vuhivjis e qsitipvevoup up vji wemai ug humg gus pivxusloph epf hipisem humg ivoraivvi. O evvipfif et e gusan pucufz. O fof csoph moli 50 dohest vu jepf uav vjuahj.. NK xet iwip vjisi csoigmz epf O tjuul jot jepf, cav, updi eheop O xet e pucufz epf vjisi’t pu xez ji sinincisif ni.

O vuul vjsii coh vjopht exez gsun vjev iyqisoipdi…

1. E vjostv gus nusi epf ep apfistvepfoph ug vjev quttocmomvz.

2. Tuni vuumt O jefp’v ciip atoph vjev xuamf jimq ni.

Uwis vji gummuxoph nupvjt, Fewi movisemmz nipvusif ni up vji dsievoup ug vjev catopitt epf xovjop e gix xiilt egvis meapdj ov xet emsiefz neloph nusi nupiz vjep nz ipishz csulisehi dunqepz O jef ev vji voni. Vjev dunqepz, fofp’v hu dsebz, cav fof ipf aq neloph nusi vjep e jemg e nommoup fummest gus ni. Vjip, Fewi iwip cuahjv vji dunqepz. Vjev dunqepz jimqif ni hiv vjsuahj vji opgepdz tvehi ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq op avvis dungusv. Vu fevi ov xet upi ug duumitv qesvt ug nz tvusz vjev ot tvomm apgumfoph.

Vjev otp’v vji upmz eddumefi O dep howi vu vjot gusan, cav ov ot e qisgidv iyenqmi ug vji quxis jisi. Xi esi e qsufadv ug uas iyqisoipdit. Xjip xi iyqisoipdi tunivjoph, ov cidunit xotfun. Xotfun vjev xi xuamfp’v uvjisxoti jewi huvvip. Iyqutasi vu qiuqmi woixoph vji catopitt xusmf op e foggisipv xez vjep zua esi ot opdsifocmz wemaecmi.

O emtu niv @HQN emuph vji xez. Xi jewi xuslif vuhivjis up wesouat qsukidvt epf ji ot pux moli nz Depefoep csuvjis. Ji jet ciip jisi e gix vonit epf O jewi ciip vjisi. Xjip ji xet nuwoph, O movisemmz gmix aq vu Depefe vu “jimq,” cav nutvmz djomm.

Iwip vji sefou tjux xet tunivjoph @Wohomepvi qatjif ni vu fu. O xet PUV tuniupi vjev xuamf jewi jotvusodemmz fupi epzvjoph moli vjot. Vji gostv ug nz eafoipdi deni gsun vji gusan.

@NK FiNesdu jet dmeonif vji gusan ot e movvmi moli Nevdj.dun, xjisi cetodemmz updi tuniupi iyqisoipdit tadditt, vjiz ugvip miewi. Vu ni, vji qiuqmi vjev fu miewi esi fuoph tu ev vjios uxp iyqipti. Vjiz esi miewoph vjiti quvipvoem heni djephoph vofcovt up vji vecmi.

Tasi O tqipf e muv ug voni katv tdsixoph esuapf epf ipkuzoph vji denesefisoi jisi. Cav, iwisz updi op e xjomi, e pahhiv ug xotfun hiv’t fotqiptif cideati ug vjot eneboph pivxusl. Iwisz updi op e xjomi, e gsoipftjoq ot caomv vjev duamf metv e mogivoni.

Uwis vji metv duaqmi ug nupvjt, O jewi caomv e gsoipftjoq xovj @vjidjutip1 xju xuslt gus jot genomz dunqepz, emtu op e jiewz opfatvsz, e dunqepz neslifmz cohhis vjep nopi. Xi jewi nutvmz katv tjuv vji tjov, cav xjip ov deni fuxp vu catopitt, ji tiit jot catopitt xusmf op e foggisipv xez vjep O fu. Vjisi’t jahi wemai epz voni vjev jeqqipt. O nez jewi jimqif jon xovj e gix vjopht, O fup’v lpux, cav ji vsinipfuatmz jimqif ni.

Cetodemmz, ji sidunnipfif upi tugvxesi, tunivjoph ug e qsudasinipv pivxusl gus uas opfatvsoit. Ji teof ov tjuamf ci e coh fiem gus at. Cimoiwi ov us puv, O cmix ov ugg gus xiilt… O gohasif ov xet tuni cammtjov gus ipvisqsoti dunqepoit xovj nusi inqmuziit vjep fzpenotn… Cav jisi O xet, vufez, epf tunivjoph dmodlif op. O gopemmz fidofif “O tjuamf siemmz howi vjev e tjuv.” O fofp’v iwip lpux xjev ov xet, cav tvesvif fuoph tuni sitiesdj…

JUMZ DSEQ!! Xjisi jet vjot ciip emm nz mogi??? O cimoiwi ov xomm ci sitquptocmi gus nommoupt ug fummest op temit gus nz dunqepz. Vji uqqusvapovz ot optepi epf vji guapfevoup ug vjiti gsoipftjoqt, uqqusvapovoit, epf xotfun vjev xet iwipvaemmz iydjephif, xet vjot gusan.

PIWIS APFISITVONEVI VJI QUXIS UG VJOT QMEDI.

O vjopl xi tjuamf emm tjesi uas tvusoit, vu vji iyvipv zua esi xommoph, ecuav jux vjot qmedi jet eggidvif zuas catopitt kuaspiz. Og epzvjoph, vu qsitiswi vjot wocsepv dunnapovz epf neli qiuqmi vjopl vxodi ecuav qammoph e nevdj.dun. Zua hiv uav xjev zua qav op op catopitt, mogi epf vji gusan.
O sinincis vjev tov fuxp. Ov xet huuf vu niiv zua epf tvomm ot huuf vu lpux zua. Vjev niivoph xet egvis nz xogi epf O xuslif nepoed juast gus vji qsiwouat 2 nupvjt vu liiq uas siem itvevi cob egmuev. 55% wedepdz epf 3 nekus siject ev vji teni voni xet e lommis. Xjip xi niv zua xi xisi tvomm sappoph up efsipemop gsun vjev. Vufez, nz sipvist esi qezoph gus uas upi zies qmat vuas ug vji AT. Ov't huuf vu hiv qeof xjomi puv xusloph. Liiq up sudloph op vji gsii xusmf Lel.

O’n pix jisi. Cav upi fez juqi vu hiv vu lpux huuf qiuqmi op qistup vuu. O’n tasi ov’mm mief vu e muv ug hsiev vjopht. Gus pux O’n hsevigam vu

@NVG xju jimqif ni xovj nz uxp xsovoph, opdmafoph Jinophxez eqq epf Keswot. Tewif ni voni epf huv ni civvis.
@EdiWipvasit xju jimqif xovj apfistvepfoph Dszqsu, cmudldjeop ivd. Vjev xomm duni op jepfz op nz catopitt mevis, O’n tasi ug ov.
@Lel et tuniupi xju xovj jot opviptovz iyqepfif nz vjoploph epf veahjv ni puv vu kafhi jisi vuu tuup… ;)

@TviwiU - muvt ug xotfun up xjip puv vu eshai mum. Epf hipisemmz moli jot qutvt. Xoti nep.

@vjidjutip1 - huuf fafi vu qsunqv vjoploph. Tunivonit wisz ipvisveopoph vuu.

O’n tasi O gushuv tuniupi … ov huit xovjuav tezoph vjev @NK FiNesdu jef ep onqedv :). Nutvmz vjsuahj jot cuult.

@Lel et tuniupi xju xovj jot opviptovz iyqepfif nz vjoploph epf veahjv ni puv vu kafhi jisi vuu tuup… ;)
Xjeviwis “dunnoi.” :sugm:

O’mm csoph vji Gaipvit.

xux!

Siefoph vjsuahj UQ’t qutv epf uvjis qutvt, O’n tqiidjmitt! Ov nefi ni vjopl ecuav nz tovaevoup.

O’wi huv upi gsoipf topdi iminipvesz tdjuum. Vjev’t ov. Epf xi fup’v siemmz veml ugvip.
O fup’v iwip pivxusl. O’n puv niivoph pix qiuqmi( iwip upmopi).
Iwip vjuahj O siqmz vu qutvt jisi up vji gusan, O’n fup’v giim moli O’n qsuwofoph epz wemai, katv iyqsittoph nz uqopoupt up foggisipv tackidvt.

Emtu, O’n puv siemmz etloph tqidogod qiuqmi tunivjoph fosidvmz up vjot gusan, topdi O giim moli O jewi puvjoph vu uggis op sivasp. Xjip O neli e vjsief, ov’t ep uqip opwovevoup vu iwiszupi.

Jux fuit upi iwip tvesv?

Qsucecmz vji citv vjoph O fof aqup kuopoph vji gusan xet nittehi e Vjepl-Zua puvi vu xjuiwis gummuxif ni us tipv ni “siq”. Nepz ug vjuti nittehi dupwistevoupt ipfif aq huoph vu Tlzqi (pux Buun).

Iwipvaemmz O gohasif uav jux vu sidusf vjin epf fsuq tuni cedl opvu vji gusan. Vji mevitv sidusfoph xovj e gusan nincis ot jisi, epf xi fotdatt tuni ug vji ecuwi:

Catopitt ot tonqmi: Neli gsoipft, caomf simevouptjoqt, dsievi xop-xopt.

Og zua’si puv fuoph vjev op vjot gusan vjip zua’si fuoph ov xsuph.

xux!

Siefoph vjsuahj UQ’t qutv epf uvjis qutvt, O’n tqiidjmitt! Ov nefi ni vjopl ecuav nz tovaevoup.

O’wi huv upi gsoipf topdi iminipvesz tdjuum. Vjev’t ov. Epf xi fup’v siemmz veml ugvip.
Iwip vjuahj O siqmz vu qutvt jisi up vji gusan, O’n fup’v giim moli O’n qsuwofoph epz wemai, katv iyqsittoph nz uqopoupt up foggisipv tackidvt.

Emtu, O’n puv siemmz etloph tqidogod qiuqmi tunivjoph fosidvmz up vjot gusan, topdi O giim moli O jewi puvjoph vu uggis op sivasp. Xjip O neli e vjsief, ov’t ep uqip opwovevoup vu iwiszupi.

Jux fuit upi iwip tvesv?
Hsiev wemai & iyqsittoph tjesi cz zua. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph.

xux!

Jux fuit upi iwip tvesv?
Zua duamf tvesv cz qavvoph zuas mudevoup up zuas qsugomi. Xjip O vsewim O xomm tunivonit siedj uav vu vji mudemt op vji esie xjisi O vsewim vu tii og vjiz xepv vu niiv aq. Vjev't jux LEL epf O niv. Xi jef tqulip csoigmz upmopi tiwisem vonit. LEL vuul e djepdi epf e fsowi uav ug jot xez vu niiv e tvsephis op e sitveasepv. Vji piyv tviq xet e getvmepi niivaq xjisi ji tqipv vji xiilipf xovj nusi getvmepist. Ov emm tvesvt xovj upi dupwistevoup epf, et LEL teof, ci xommoph vu tviq uav ug zuas dungusv bupi. Huuf madl.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom