• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

MARKETPLACE The Fox Legends Program (over 1,000 Fastlane students)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
688%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
SEPTEMBER 2024 UPDATE:

Hey folks, just wanted to give you a quick update that the program is still going strong, and the private community is more active than ever.

Untitled design (26).png

Right now, I’m running a NEW deal on this program for the Fastlane forum only. If you already know what the program is about, check out the link below to claim the deal.

Otherwise, keep reading this post so I can show you how to get profitable with web design right now, in 2024.

>>> Claim Your Fastlane Legends Deal <<<

------

Is web design still a profitable business in 2024?

If you've been following me here or on Youtube, you probably know that I started a web design business back in 2016. If you missed it, I have a full gold thread on how it went here.

In short, things went very well, I posted about it online, and others wanted some help starting their own web design businesses. So I eventually started this program (Fox Legends) to help more people at once.

Since then, I have worked with hundreds of people, helping many to start their first consistently profitable online business.

Now, a lot has happened since I got started – the economy, politics, business trends, the global marketplace, and so on. Every week there is some new global event, and it is easy to get distracted.

And while on the surface it looks like a lot has changed, I don't believe it has.

I feel strongly that the web design business model and the principles behind it haven't really changed one bit.

And the people focused on the right approach to web design are doing better than ever (I have top students doing $10,000 to $25,000 deals consistently).

Especially now, actually, when AI is making it ten times easier to build a website (more on this in a bit).

So if this is getting you excited, good. It should!

I have a lot to tell you about getting started, so keep on reading for more details...

Can web design still work in 2024 and if so is it a good choice?

This thread somewhat assumes that you are open to the idea of starting a web design business. Maybe you have even thought about trying web design in the past, but were not 100% sure if it was the right thing for YOU to pursue with all the different options out there.

Either way, the most common questions (and what we will cover in this thread) are:
  • Is web design still a good option?
  • Can I learn this with no past experience?
  • How hard is it to learn web design and make money?
  • How fast can I sell my first project and get profitable?
  • How much coding skills do I have to know to sell websites?
  • Is it too late for me to compete against others doing this for years?
  • Can I take this step without getting stuck in something that's NOT right for me?
If any of these questions sound familiar, then keep reading because I’ll answer all these below.

My goal is that by the time you finish reading this thread, you can definitively say either—“Yes, web design is a good option that fits with my long-term Fastlane plans”—or—“No, I can safely rule out web design for now.”

On top of this, you likely want a business to tick some important boxes:

These are the common personal requirements we see people asking about when it comes to web design. They are not exactly questions, but more "will it be possible to achieve this" type goals.

Let’s cover them first...
  • You’re looking for a business model with very little or no downside risk
  • You don't want to get caught up in "the next big thing" that's gone a week later.
  • You are looking for a viable business model that can actually work - no playing around
  • You prefer to build a skill set that is transferable if needed and useful in all business areas
  • You need to be able to start right away using only the skills and resources you already have
  • You don't want to have to go back to square one and start from scratch - or worse, try to get a job
  • You don’t have the ability to invest $10,000s to buy a business or be able to order a bunch of inventory
  • You need to be cash flow positive in a short period of time. You can't wait all year to start making money
  • You want something easy to run without employees, an office, face-to-face meetings, or supply chains.
  • You also want something that can be part of your bigger long-term Fastlane plan
If some or all of these sound like things you want in your next business idea, the good news is that web design checks all these boxes and more. If you want to see how, just keep reading. I'll show you how in this post.

So what does it take to succeed in web design in 2024?

Over the past 4+ years, I've been fortunate enough to help a lot of people get started with a profitable web design business. Through my own YouTube channel, this forum and several other places, we have built a great private community that helps everyone win big.

I try not to promote web design too much on the forums, but through my web design program there has been at least 300-350 members on here that I have helped get started with their first successful online business.

I also have my own Fox Web School YouTube channel (over 37,000 subscribers), my freelancing Instagram page (173,000 followers), and my email list of nearly 20,000 people.

All of these different places mean that I have now directly helped and coached literally thousands of different web designers and freelancers.

And what I want to cover below are the clear trends I have noticed on why some people succeed, while others get stuck or fail over and over.

And these strategies that we will cover do make a BIG difference.

I have had students with zero experience sell their very first website for MORE than some web designers with 5+ years experience have ever made on a single project.

AND it's not just about making profits either - they also do an amazing job of helping their clients get REAL business results.

It is a total win-win for everyone involved.

Is it difficult to design websites?

I’ll tell you a secret – I’m actually not a very good designer at all. And I still got my business to 6 figures within 6 months of starting it.

Again, that’s not because I’m a better designer. But because I’m a better salesperson than most designers.

I focus on selling the end result of having a great website (e.g. helping the business owner who hires you to make more money) instead of focusing on selling the visual quality of the design (e.g. how great the site looks).

To create a website is VERY easy in 2024. And there are literally hundreds of AI tools to help you with that.

If you ask most designers, they will tell you that AI is a threat and that they are scared it will steal all their clients… but that couldn’t be farther from the truth.

What AI promises is “great web design”. But how we teach you to position your business is “helping business owners make more money with web design”.

See the difference? See why a potential client would be happy to hire you instead of using an AI tool themselves?

If you want to take the fastlane road, you have to understand this:

Technical skills won’t take you there – sales skills will. Learning to outsource will. Thinking like an entrepreneur will.

So no, it’s not difficult to design websites. And you don’t even have to think about it too much.

All you need is to know the basic stuff, like how to edit a template (and there is no need for coding to do that – there are drag-and-drop design tools you can use), and how to arrange the information on a website for the best results.

All of which we will teach you inside the program, but more on this later.

For now, let’s take a look at the different approaches to a web design business and why some people succeed while others don't.

Let's start by looking at what NOT to do...

The 2 Common Approaches to Web Design That WON'T Make You Profitable

#1 Wrong Approach - Focusing 100% on learning coding and technical skills

95%+ of web designers fail to achieve freedom because they spend all their time developing technical skills. They think that if they are experts in Javascript or Wordpress, they will be in demand and profitable.

They quickly find out, though, that it just doesn’t work that way. Business owners don’t think in terms of code and design — they instead keep focused on their most important business challenges or problems.

Can you imagine a business meeting where the owner tells his team, “We badly need to put more money into HTML and CSS this month”? That is never going to happen!

What matters most to a business owner is what clearly keeps their business running and growing. These are going to be areas like increasing sales, attracting new customers, or making sure everything is running efficiently.

It is these key business areas where you need to clearly show how you can help.

This is now twice as important in 2024. If you can’t help with creating sales, customers, or better systems most businesses are not going to want to listen to you at the moment. They want big results - right now.

It is in the key most important business areas where you need to clearly show how you can help.

To succeed you have to present what you can offer in a way that matters to them. If it isn’t easy for them to see the value in what you are selling, they will put it at the bottom of the list with 1,000 other things that need to be done someday.

What gets their attention is “here is how you can get more customers” not “I could improve your old Javascript”.

The people who do best don’t focus on selling the technical stuff - instead they look for ways to create value and then make it appealing for a business owner to invest in.

Often they actually have very little or average technical skills.

While advanced coding skills may get you a job, they alone won't make you an entrepreneur. Focusing too much on your technical skills usually results in you becoming just another cog in someone else's business. With a "need to learn more code" mindset, it is easy to become overqualified without a clear way to make money or sell yourself.

Unfortunately, a lot of web designers don't see this and keep going in the wrong direction.

And when it doesn't work, they mistakenly double down on the very skills that are already hurting them the most... "I don't get it - I can code amazingly - why can't I find work?".

I get a lot of this kind of DMs all the time - it doesn't work.

Also there are so many easy ways to make a website in 2022 with very basic coding skills and anything extra on top of that can be easily outsourced. The truth is you don’t need to be that good technically to run a profitable web design business. The real skills that make you profitable are often not technical.

(A lot of old school web designers or people who paid big money for coding degrees will disagree. BUT these same people complain they can’t get hired and there are no good clients. Business and selling skills always come first.)

Wrong Approach #2 – You focus on building beautifully-designed, custom-coded websites.

A lot of web design gurus out there will teach people that this is where the money is — spending weeks building fancy, custom-coded websites. But this approach doesn’t work well either.

First, you will end up working around the clock to make the perfect design. When you focus on selling design, you attract clients who think about how things look, rather than how well they work. You’ll have clients focused on the design of every pixel, section, and button. Many times, it means a lot of extra hours added to the project and dozens of rounds of changes.

I am sure some people on here have horror stories of these sort of projects! Design focused projects can be a nightmare.

Secondly, though, very few businesses care about design in the first place. When they don’t know what they want, they might say, “design,” but what they are really after is a solution to a deeper problem.

Your clients don’t really need elaborate custom illustrations, 3D graphics, tons of animations, and award-winning design. They don’t care much about a totally unique, fully custom website that’s nothing like a visitor has ever seen before.

What they are looking for is a real change in their business. They are secretly hoping that the fancy new design helps them get more sales, or brings in new customers. Often when you get to the core issue it was never really about design - it was something bigger they were after.

The cool thing is when you identify what really matters you can get a lot better results with much less work. There are way more effective (and easier) ways to help create sales than spending 100 hours on photoshop making custom graphics.

Of course, this doesn’t mean that visual design is useless or bad. It’s just one of the tools we can use to build great results. Just like with technical skills - it is nice to have but don’t let it be what you rely on to build your web business.

----

Where both of the above examples go wrong is the same - putting specific skills before an overall approach that works.

Business owners don’t go to sleep thinking of code or design. They are thinking about their actual business.

Web design gets (very) profitable when you start to think bigger than just code and design...

The main reason people succeed with web design is by shifting their mindset to what really matters.
Instead of focusing on code or design they start to look at things from the business owners perspective.

These web designers only focus 20% of their time on learning technical skills and design, but the other 80% on mastering how to use and market those skills.

Many are not the “best” coders or designers, but they understand how to make their skills extremely valuable in the marketplace.

They realize that running a web design business has very little to do with technical skills or your design ability.

>>> It is all about creative problem solving and adding value. <<<

With that in mind, let’s look at how you can get started with learning and developing these core business skills...

A realistic plan to succeed at web design in the short, medium, and long term

There are three main stages you will progress through in your web design journey. These stages also show why web design is such a great way to learn the key skills we talked about above and to prepare for your future Fastlane ventures.

***I’ve included student case studies from people on this forum to show you what to expect at each stage. If you are one of the people (or another student), then feel free to add in more details below if you wish.***

The first stage: Getting started

This is where most people are going to be when they first join the program. They will either have started learning the basics of code or will have some coding skills but struggle with sales.

The first goal here is to change how you view web design and to focus on what matters most to a business owner. When you can see why they would buy, you can start to align what you are selling with what they want. This makes it a lot easier to sell, but it also means that what they hire you for is much more valuable for them, too. It is 100% win-win.

The second goal is to help develop a winning mindset for business (and life). After 100s of interactions with students, I’ve noticed that mindset is one of the biggest issues holding most people back. So we put plenty of focus into helping you overcome any mindset issues. Such as self-doubt, procrastination, perfectionism or poor self-management.

In around 1-3 months, our students will typically land their first $1,000+ project. Getting that first win under your belt feels great and creates a ton of momentum! While this isn’t life-changing money, it’s still a great first milestone, and it helps to confirm the fact that you’re building a solid foundation of skills. You’re learning how to sell, how to close deals, and how to manage a project. You’re changing the way you see business. You’re beginning to help others and be in demand.

(Plus it means you will have already paid off the full lifetime access to the program!)

A good example of this is Owen...

Owen joined in May of last year after seeing this thread on here.
He had little in the way of coding or web design experience...

Owen's Success Story-1.png

By August, he was using the sales and business skills from the program to land website and SEO deals...

Owen's Success Story-2.png

And then, by November was able to hit a big personal goal and quit his job. ..

Owen's Success Story-3.png

For a student who shows up and takes action with the program, these are the sort of results we would expect them to hit.

Another great student example is @Isaac Oh

Isaac started a few months back and has gone from a $500 project to a $2,500 project to just recently enjoying his first month of over $10,000. Keep in mind that he only just started to learn code when he joined, too. This isn’t about just charging massive prices either - his clients are getting massive value and huge results from his websites.

***Update***: Isaac has now transitioned into running a full blown agency with the skills he has picked up in this program. He works with some amazing clients and is running a steady 6-figure a year business...

Isaac.png

These posts above are taken from the private FB group, and you will see success posts like this every week.

And here is another recent one from Instagram, of someone who took my previous program that I promoted on the Fastlane forums...

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 17.15.43.png

Medium Term (1-2 years):

This is where you start to focus on building a steady income and a solid base of clients and referrals.
While big payday projects are great, to succeed long-term, you also want consistent cash flow.

So this stage is all about building the right relationships, helping businesses in a big way, and becoming a longterm trusted advisor.

The cool thing is that as you build more trust with each new client, you also get to learn a lot about how successful businesses grow and thrive. You get an inside look at how their businesses run - which means you can develop real, transferable skills. On some projects, you can get dozens of hours working alongside seasoned successful business owners.

This experience helps with a lot more than just web design. It can be very hard to get this kind of insight elsewhere, but with web design, business owners share openly with you as you work together. You get a lot of exposure to what makes a business successful, what creates sales, and what keeps customers coming back. It’s like a bonus mini MBA of sorts.

To give a few examples of people at this stage who started with just making websites and who are now quickly going Fastlane...

A great example of this is @GuitarManDan. You probably have already seen his own great gold progress thread on here, but I will quickly cover his progress....

Dan started his web design business in 2018 using my previous course and had a very decent year or two. However, he wanted to take things to the next level and didn’t want to get complacent. He then joined the full Fox Legends Program.

After joining, he absolutely crushed it, and along with some big website sales, did super well with building recurring revenue too. To give just one example, he landed a $25,000 sale from a cold email technique that I shared in the course (but Dan gets all the credit for taking tons of consistent action!).

Within the first year he was already well into building a steady six-figure web design and SEO business.

But he didn't stop there...

He has also created a truly Fastlane business on top of his web design business with massive potential. It is still in the early stages of scaling it up, but he is already at over $60/k a month, and this is the exact goal we love to help people towards with the program.

You can see his latest progress here...

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 17.45.06.png
(Screenshot from Dan's progress thread)

Long-term (2-3+ years)

I hinted at this with Dan's story, but our end goal with this approach to web design is much bigger than just making some websites. This last stage is really what separates this program from other options.

As much as we love web design (and we do!), we always see it more of a launching pad than an end destination. Our end goal is always for our students to use their web design experience to go on to launch an even bigger Fastlane-style business.

If you think about any successful Fastlane business, you will need a certain set of skills:
- How to find unfulfilled needs in the marketplace
- How to create a valuable product or service
-How to then sell that product or service
- How to scale your business
- And so on

Once you pick up these skills through web design, you will be ready to keep on moving to the next Fastlane level.
It is a natural next stage and one we have built into the way we run this program from the very beginning.

If have done our job right, during this stage you will feel ready to use what you have learned (and your cash flow from projects) to reach for that next level.

A good example of this is @MJ DeMarco himself. Now obviously, MJ isn’t a student or has taken any of my training, but if you look back at MJ’s story (before his big successes), he first started paying his bills and improving his skills through web design work...

“I aggressively marketed my website. I sent out emails. Cold-called. Mailed letters. I learned search engine optimization (SEO). Because I couldn’t afford books, I visited the Phoenix library daily and persisted to read about Internet programming languages. I improved my website, learned about graphics and copywriting. Anything that could help me, I consumed.

Then one day I had a breakthrough; I received a call from a company in Kansas who raved about my website service and wanted me to design their website. Sure. I obliged with a price of $400. They thought the price was a steal and within 24 hours, I built the company their website.

I was ecstatic. In 24 hours, I had most of the rent payment. Then ironically, not 24 hours later, I received another call from a company in New York asking for the same thing… a new website. I designed theirs for $600 and it took me two days to complete. I had another rent payment!

Now, I know this isn’t a lot of money, but from poverty to $1000 in three days felt like winning the fifty million dollar Powerball.

My first few months in Phoenix, I gained traction and survived on my own for the first time in my life. No flower boy. No bus boy. No pizza delivery. No sponging off mom. I was purely self-employed! I was momentous acceleration, a wind at my back that foreshadowed a directional change into a new universe of wealth generation.’

and...

“I took a contented pause thankful of my recent move and glanced at my bank balance. It was more than $5,000 and it was more money than I ever knew. Now I realize that $5K is not a lot of money, basically it is bankrupt. However at that moment in my life, it meant not having to get a job for at least another year.

You see, that $5,000 bought me one year of freedom. Freedom to pursue success. Freedom to do what was necessary. Freedom to pursue my dream. For the next year, I was guaranteed to own every hour of my life.

Links:
https://www.mjdemarco.com/my-story/

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/one-year-of-flf.56628/#post-417628 (post #17)

This is a great example of starting web design in the best way possible - with a focus on using it to go much further when the time is right. And I fully agree with MJ here and think web design is NOT a great long-term option. The best web designers are always people who used web design to go on to do something much bigger! That is how you make it truly Fastlane.

But for someone on here right now without a solid business plan, who doesn’t have a ton of money in the bank to invest, and who might be struggling with core business abilities such as mindset or sales, then web design can be a perfect option to get you to where you want to be long term.

What are the key ingredients to make Web Design work for me?

The mistake I have seen over and over is people who have the best of intentions, but head completely down the wrong road. They focus on developing the wrong skills, working with the wrong type of clients, and having no idea how to increase their sales or results.

What can seem like progress at first can quickly turn into a dead end. They end up working for free or cheap for months on end, yet things are still not improving. They are no closer to big sales or any real success.

Web design is definitely not an area where hard work is necessarily going to pay off - you have to think strategically.

Where is a good place to start?

Get a good game plan. No matter how low your current skills or experience might seem, with a solid plan you can make massive progress in a short amount of time. Just one or two projects done the right way will add up very fast.

Along with that surround yourself with the people who are already getting good results and learn from them. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel. The people who run successful web design businesses use the same effective tactics over and over again. This is where a coach or mentor is going to be key. You might think I am biased (since I also coach) but I invested a lot in coaching and training when I first started. I still do.

On top of this it's crucial to have a solid support system to keep you motivated and focused. Working as a web designer can be quite challenging if you are fully alone. By being a part of a group of like minded people though, you can keep yourself accountable while making a ton of personal and business progress. A strong network is a must.

These core ingredients to web design success is why we have structured Fox Web School the way we have. We saw what what would work best and then built a program that provides you with everything you need to succeed.

What Fox Web School Can Offer

Nobody needs another generic course that gets you average results. There are plenty of these, and they churn out people who will never make more than a few $100 for a website.

What you need right now is the right coaching and blueprint (along with a proper community) for creating real success. You want a proven program to develop the right skills for you in the right order - and that keeps you motivated and moving in the right direction.

That is exactly what you get when you join Fox Web School.

We focus on helping you master important business skills that make a real difference.

These are skills like:
- finding big needs in the marketplace
- persuasion and communication
- taking huge amounts of action
- overall business strategy
- problem solving skills
- sales and marketing
- solid self-control
- and mindset

And all of this adds up to a dangerous skillset you can then use to build any type of Fastlane business.

In fact, since this program launched in 2019, we have already helped 350+ members directly from this forum plus over 1,300 students total. We have worked hard on making a great program and community that over-delivers and consistently gets results.

This program is known as the “Fox Legends Program". And it was built with a specific end-goal of first helping you to get profitable with web design - and then showing you how to use web design to go even bigger.

To keep this post a bit shorter we haven’t packed it full of reviews (we have 100s) but if you look around this thread or on the forum you will find many. Also, on Trustpilot we have well over one hundred 5-star reviews...

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 18.09.26.png

We are always working hard to improve things, but the program is already completely proven to help new students see great results and consistent progress.

Based off what has been proven to work best so far the program structure is:

a) Stage one - Get Dialled In
  1. How to quickly develop the mindset of a successful entrepreneur
  2. Why people will buy websites from you (at a high price)
  3. How to quickly learn the business of web design and use it to start any online business
  4. How to control your own internal mindset and actions
b) Stage two - Master the Core Skills
  1. This section of the course will show you how to go from zero to charging $10,000 plus for web design projects. We will cover all you need to know and how to do this with zero previous skills.
  2. You’ll also master selling, prospecting, copywriting, proposals, communication and how to spot and solve large business problems. These are the core skills you need in any business.
  3. You’ll also learn the bigger skills needed to grow and guide a business like goal setting, strategy, planning, thinking big, and creating a vision you and your team can buy into.
c) Stage three - Get Moving Towards Your Goals
  1. In this final section, you’ll be ready to use your combined web experience, skills, and cash flow to start creating your own Fastlane business on top of web design.
  2. We will give you the tools to start finding ideas, know how to add value, how to start a new business around strong market needs, and how to get your first customers rolling in.
  3. The goal of this stage is to help get you ready to create a truly “Fastlane” type business that you can transition into from web design. Web design is great and a fantastic place to start but we will make sure to see you the whole way through to even bigger business success.

(This is an overview of the general stages - use the link below and I will send you a FULL program breakdown)
>>> Get The Details on Your Fastlane Legends Program Deal <<<

Also, you get access to our amazing community...

Monthly live calls

Every month, we have several group live calls hosted personally by myself.

There are open format on Zoom - and are a place where you can share your progress, ask questions, get direct feedback, and speed up your learning pace.

Since I have started the program I have hosted several hundred of these calls - which is something you won't see in hardly any other program. (Cause I actually care about getting you results!)

And since we get asked this a lot – we record all calls and have a system in place to get your questions answered if you can’t make a call. This also means all the past live calls are available once you join too!

---

We also try to do some Guest live calls - with some notable past calls being MJ DeMarco himself, along with John Kavanagh (Conor McGregor's coach), and James Jani (1.6 Million Youtube subs).

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 18.19.51.png
---
Membership to the private Fox Legends Program Facebook group

You’ll also get full access to our private Facebook group, where you can interact with your fellow students. You all know what a private Facebook group is, but this one is different.

For a change, this one is actually very active and high value with detailed posts and daily engagement.

You won’t need to wait longer than a few hours at most to get a response to your question.

In fact, it is common to see whole sale pitches and proposals get created and then successfully closed in the Facebook group each week! If you join, and have any issues with web design, your business, motivation, mindset etc. – we are always in the group ready to help.

I know from experience just how critical it is to surround yourself with other motivated people if you want to hit your goals. And while I might be a bit biased, I truly believe our community is one of the best places to do that.

(If I’m being honest, this is probably my favourite part of the program. Pretty much everyone who joins is blown away by how supportive all of the members inside the Legends community are.)

Extra Resources

Along with the full program I have also invested back into getting in the best guest coaches possible for some additional bonus courses.

There include:

- Learning Google Ads with @Andy Black
- Copywriting Skills with @Bekit
- Mini Agency Course with Isaac Oh
- Facebook Ads course with Tate Morgan
- Starting SEO course with Steve Deane
- Webflow Starter course from Eli Alcaraz
- As well as bonus coaching calls from a few of the top members on this forum

So it is pretty stacked with all the skills you need to get going!

>>> Get The Details on Your Fastlane Legends Program Deal <<<

What you need to be able to join…

We run things a little differently to most communities and it also means our deal is way better.

First off - we give you FULL lifetime access. So once you pay upfront (or complete your plan) you then have full lifetime access to everything. This also means you can access everything once you join - so no waiting around for things to unlock or for you to get access permission.

Which is pretty crazy. Most programs on this level limit you to only 6 or 8 weeks and that is it. I have been happy to continue to help out all the members who have joined over the last 3 years. Which has the added benefit for you of having a ton of experienced people in the group once you join.

Bottom line - I really do care you get real results, and have put everything possible into the program to do so.

We do run a tight operation though, and require a few things from you to make sure it makes sense to work together:

:check: - willingness to commit and stick with a proven plan
:check: - a few hours of time each week to learn and apply what we teach you
:check: - some savings or cash flow to cover your cost of living as you learn the business
:check: - you want real advice that works, and are open to a better way of building an online business

But on the other hand, here are some things that you don’t need to join:

:xx: - advanced or even intermediate coding and programming skills
:xx: - prior business experience - we teach you business skills from scratch
:xx: - a ton of free time - we get that you have a life and maybe a job to support yourself before the biz takes off
:xx: - a personal website, business cards etc. - there are better ways to get started without wasting time
:xx: - living in an English-speaking country (we have many students from Europe, South America and Asia)
:xx: - a perfect mindset - it’s ok if you have some fear and doubts about these types of things. That’s what we’re here for!

If you are willing to apply yourself and have the minimal resource to make this possible, this is a realistic option to start learning web design the right way. If you are a good fit, we will do everything we can to ensure you succeed.

There’s never been a better time to join…

The Fox Legends Program of course isn’t the only way to start an online business, but we do take a lot of hassle out of the way:

- A proven program that works, and has been successfully used by 100s of people on this forum. Some of which are now making $30-50k+/month consistently.

- A focus on the core business skills that matter most. Skills that you can use to succeed in web design, but which also create the business foundation you need for any bigger Fastlane ideas.

- A strong and active community that will help every step of the way. We are a loyal ground of people who want to help you to get going and to see you win!

- A business model that can work in pretty much every country and location on earth. And that also doesn't require you to have some crazy degree or all the right connections.

- A focus on what really matters and that lines up with the Fastlane philosophy. The goal is to NOT have you be a freelancer forever. It is to get you in, show you the skills to succeed, and then get you on to the next level.

And all this adds up to a great next step for anyone looking to get started with their first profitable online business.

PLUS - joining Fox Legends Program is super reasonable for the amount of value you get:

The Legends Program Deal:
The Legends Program used to be a $2,000 investment to join. But while it’s been helping hundreds of people to get massive results, this price is just not possible for some people. They want to join, but can’t afford it.

So what I have done, is reduce the price to allow some more people to join.
If they are ready to go and fully committed!

So, right now, I’m offering it to you for over 50% off the original price.

And this includes all the same lifetime access, and all the training, content, live calls, community and bonus content.

This isn’t just about saving you money – it’s about getting you to commit to your goals and take action.

This is also an exclusive Fastlane deals that I don't offer anywhere else.
I love this forum and want to help as many members as possible - so this is the best price you can join at.

Also keep in mind, the whole focus here is a positive ROI for you on your money invested.
And this is quite easy - just one smaller website deal easily pays for this whole program.

And then you still have all the skills, training, community, and support with full lifetime access...

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 07.09.39.png

If you are interested - just click the link below, and I’ll send the Fastlane Deal details over to you right away.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Ziej, moli @Guy nipvoupif, kuopoph vjot hsuaq xet e heni djephis gus ni. Epf ov qsucecmz xomm ci gus zua.

Og zua'si moli ni, zua nohjv ci opvonofevif cz temit.
Us zua nohjv ci xupfisoph jux zua dep qmah zuastimg opvu vji upmopi nesliv fasoph vjot idupunz.
Us zua lpux zua xomm iwipvaemmz eddunqmotj zuas coh huemt, cav katv fup'v lpux jux.

Guy Temit Mihipft ot jux O'n csofhoph vji heq civxiip nztimg epf nz huemt.

Ov't gudatif up vji nutv ittipvoem, tviq cz tviq edvoupt gus timmoph xictovit.
Epf cideati ug vjev, zua'mm miesp tu nepz opwemaecmi tlommt vjev vseptmevi vu catopitt op hipisem.

Zua'mm miesp vu:
- pivxusl ev e johj miwim op epz dunnapovz
- dsievi iggidvowi xictovit vjev fsowi temit
- hsec evvipvoup vu qsufadvt epf tiswodit vjip dunnapodevi vji wemai
- qsuquti epf dmuti johj vodliv ovint
- timm op e xez vjev dsievit wemai epf ot ximdunif
- neli zuas dmoipvt nusi nupiz

Siemmz zua'mm ci veloph e dsetj duasti op catopitt, nipvemovz, dunnapodevoup, mogitvzmi epf nusi.
Katv vji dupgofipdi cuutv ug lpuxoph O dep dsievi nz uxp opduni ot tu xusvj ov.

Et Suc (@Guy) teof, O atif vu timm xictovit ev $300-$500. O'f tqipf xiilt gopotjoph vjiti, hivvoph vjin qisgidv.

O'f neli esuapf $800 up e huuf nupvj cav O tvadl xovj vjot gus ecuav e zies cideati O emxezt lpix O'f neli ov tunijux.

O xotj O jef opwitvif tuupis...

Egvis kuopoph GTM, O jef e dunqmivi tjogv op nipvemovz. O apfistvuuf nz wemai. O xet ecmi vu finuptvsevi vjev vu nz dmoipvt. Tu, O xet ecmi vu senq aq vji qsodi ug nz voni.

Op vji gostv xiil, O tumf e tophmi qehi gus $750, nusi vjep fuacmoph vji qsodi O atif vu djeshi gus ep ipvosi xictovi. EPF O xet ecmi vu fu vjev vu e qetv dmoipv xju O jef fupi e qehi gus $150 e gix nupvjt cigusi. Emm cideati O miespif jux vu dunnapodevi wemai.

Xovjop vxu nupvjt, O tumf e $4,850 tovi epf e $8,000 tovi vxu fezt eqesv gsun iedj uvjis.
O jef miespif vu qodl vji sohjv catopittit vjev puv upmz jef vji cafhiv gus vjiti qsukidvt, cav xuamf emtu sieq vji nutv gus vjios opwitvnipv. Emtu, vjiz vipf vu ci nadj nusi qmietepv vu xusl xovj.

Huoph gsun $800 vu $12,850 (e 1,600% onqsuwinipv op zuas nesliv xusvj) ot mogi emvisoph.

Liiq op nopf, fasoph vjot, O'n emtu miespoph e vup ecuav temit gsun vji tdjuum tu vjiti xictovi O dsievi esi nusi epf nusi iggidvowi gus vji dmoipvt.

O tvomm jewi nusi tvsahhmit epf uctvedmit O xomm jewi vu uwisduni. Cav vjev't e huuf tohp cideati vjev niept vjisi't nusi eweomecmi vu ni.

Veli vji mieq gus zuastimg.
Zua'mm movisemmz ci tjewoph ugg ziest ug tvsahhmit, jef zua hupi ev ov cz zuastimg.
Dmodl vjev mopl up @Guy 't qutv cideati O xepv vu tii zua vjsowi. Puv ziest mevis cav xovjop xiilt.

Vjeplt @Guy gus vji tjuavuav! Xepvif vu eff nz vxu dipvt gus epzupi up vji gipdi ecuav kuopoph us miespoph nusi opgu ecuav vjot qsuhsen.

O'n piwis siemmz upi vu sewi ecuav disveop qsufadvt/tiswodit uav vjisi, O ataemmz vipf vu ewuof sevoph catopittit up Huuhmi Nz Catopitt, Zimq, ivd... cav xovj Guy't qsuhsent, O giim ep ucmohevoup vu jimq uav cideati ug jux ov siemmz djephif nz catopitt epf nz mogi. Ov tuapft taqis dmodji, cav egvis siefoph NK't cuult O lpix O duamfp'v fu vji exgam PZD Opwitvnipv Ceploph kuct vjev O jef ciip tvadl op gus 5 ziest egvis hsefaevoph xovj e fihsii op gopepdi. O jef emm ug vjot optqosevoup epf nuvowevoup, cav puxjisi vu qav vjev ipishz apvom O tvancmif upvu upi ug Guy't gostv duastit up vjot gusan.

O tvomm giim vjev O jewi e muph xez vu hu, cav O'wi ciip ecmi vu neli e duptotvipv nupvjmz opduni vu puv upmz qez vji commt cav emtu vu tewi epf qmep gus vji gavasi vjeplt vu vji jimq ug Guy epf jot qsuhsent. Vji vjoph vjev tvomm tasqsotit ni vu vjot fez ot vji miwim ug qistupem evvipvoup epf jimq vjev ot uggisif op epz ug vji qsuhsent (itqidoemmz vjot nutv sidipv Temit Mihipft qsuhsen).

Ov hewi ni vji dupgofipdi iesmz up xovj nz catopitt vjev pu nevvis xjev tovaevoup O huv opvu, O xuamf jewi e taqqusvowi dunnapovz epf iyqisvt vu jimq ni hiv vjsuahj ov. Xjivjis ov xet e dufoph/vidjpodem raitvoup us nusi onqusvepvmz ep uwisemm temit raitvoup/ottai xovj e dmoipv, vjev miwim ug qistupemobif jimq dep'v ci apfistvevif... ov't ciip jahi gus nz fiwimuqnipv epf nz catopitt.

Cioph gsun PZ usohopemmz, O'wi emxezt ciip e gep ug cioph et fosidv/aqgsupv xovj qiuqmi et quttocmi tu og epzupi up jisi siefoph vjot xepvt vu tqiel vu ni us djev ecuav vjot duasti, O'f ci nusi vjep jeqqz vu howi vjin nz giifcedl up ov.

O'wi emxezt teof vjev vji opgusnevoup op vjot duasti howit zua emm ug vji opgu epf vidjporait vjev zua piif vu ci taddittgam, cav ov xup'v fu vji xusl gus zua. Og zua'si xommoph vu qav op tuni jesf xusl epf miesp gsun uvjis iyqisvt, zua dep siemmz veli vjopht vu vji piyv miwim (epf puv katv gus zuas xic fitohp catopitt, cav emtu gavasi getvmepi wipvasit fuxp vji suef xjisi zua'mm piif vji teni tlommt veahjv op jisi gus temit, neslivoph, ivd).

Exituni uggis, @Guy. O fuacv vjisi't ep ietois xez vu hiv opvu vjot opfatvsz vjep vjot qsuhsen.

Ot vjot gus xic fitohpist xju xepv vu hsux vjios catopitt us qiuqmi xju xepv vu hiv opvu xic fitohp?

Xi jewi jef qmipvz ug cuvj xju jewi fupi siemmz ximm.

Og zua emsiefz jewi e xic fitohp catopitt epf esi tvadl xovj temit/hivvoph vji sohjv dmoipvt/hivvoph coh sitamvt gsun zuas qsukidvt xi dep figopovimz jimq.

Og zua emsiefz jewi e xic fitohp catopitt epf esi tvadl xovj temit/hivvoph vji sohjv dmoipvt/hivvoph coh sitamvt gsun zuas qsukidvt xi dep figopovimz jimq.
Vjeplt, O'n ev vji uvjis ipf ug vji tqidvsan; emm temit pu dufoph :tnomi2:

nohjv ci e tvaqof raitvoup, cav dep O hiv cz xovj xic fitohp/vjot duasti up e NedCuul Eos? Gix ziest umf, pup sivope wistoup. nezci O katv jewi katv tuni tlixif peowi qisdiqvoup zua piif e siemmz quxisgam QD vu fu xic fitohp iggidvowimz.

nohjv ci e tvaqof raitvoup, cav dep O hiv cz xovj xic fitohp/vjot duasti up e NedCuul Eos? Gix ziest umf, pup sivope wistoup. nezci O katv jewi katv tuni tlixif peowi qisdiqvoup zua piif e siemmz quxisgam QD vu fu xic fitohp iggidvowimz.

O sep nopi ugg nz 2013/2014 ned gus e muph voni. O fof hiv e nupovus epf Cmaivuuvj lizcuesf vjuahj (moli $100) vu tewi nz izit gsun muuloph ev e meqvuq emm fez.

Pusnem xic fitohp fuitp'v siraosi nadj dunqavis quxis ev emm. Zua fup'v piif epz tqidoem dunqavis tiv aq us iyvse qsudittoph quxis. Et muph et zuas meqvuq xuslt pusnemmz emsiefz zua xomm ci gopi. Vji nutv opvipti vjoph xuamf qsucecmz ci qjuvutjuq og zua piifif vu ati ov.

O sep nopi ugg nz 2013/2014 ned gus e muph voni. O fof hiv e nupovus epf Cmaivuuvj lizcuesf vjuahj (moli $100) vu tewi nz izit gsun muuloph ev e meqvuq emm fez.

Pusnem xic fitohp fuitp'v siraosi nadj dunqavis quxis ev emm. Zua fup'v piif epz tqidoem dunqavis tiv aq us iyvse qsudittoph quxis. Et muph et zuas meqvuq xuslt pusnemmz emsiefz zua xomm ci gopi. Vji nutv opvipti vjoph xuamf qsucecmz ci qjuvutjuq og zua piifif vu ati ov.

Ulez nevi, nez wisz ximm ci opvisitvif op vjot op vji fezt vu duni!

Reactions: Fox
@Guy O muwi xjev zua'si fuoph!

Katv xepvif vu eff e cov ug qistqidvowi up vjot gsun e duqzxsovis't quopv ug woix epf tjesi xjz O ipfusti ov tu tvsuphmz.

[I'm not a student in the program, but I've had a chance to see Fox Web School up close.]

O tii e VUP ug vjsieft etloph vji raitvoup, "Tjuamf O qastai xic fitohp us duqzxsovoph?" Ov tiint moli iwisz nupvj, vjisi't e pix vjsief us vxu up vjot.

Cav xjev vji qistup ot siemmz etloph ot, "Xjodj upi ot huoph vu edvaemmz neli ni nupiz?"

Op 2017, O xet gedoph e tonomes fominne. O xet upi fez exez gsun veloph uav e muep vu ipsumm op ep $8,000 cuuvdenq vu miesp feve tdoipdi. Cav ev vji metv nopavi, O djuti vu qastai duqzxsovoph optvief, cideati (E) O emsiefz lpix jux vu xsovi ximm epf (C) O vjuahjv O duamf neli nusi nupiz epf xusl gus nztimg.

Vjev't vji emmasi xovj cuvj xic fitohp epf duqzxsovoph. Neli nupiz epf xusl gus zuastimg.

Sohjv?

Cav jisi't vji qeopgam vsavj O miespif et e duqzxsovis. Epf e muv ug qiuqmi geom vu tii vjot xjip vjiz'si katv tvesvoph uav epf qodloph e tlomm vu qastai.

Ov fuitp'v nevvis jux huuf zua esi og zua dep'v hiv dmoipvt.

Miv vjev topl op.

Xjivjis ov't xic fiwimuqnipv us duqzxsovoph, zua'si miespoph e tlomm. Tasi, ov't e neslivecmi tlomm. Qiuqmi xomm qez gus vjot xusl.

Cav og zua dep'v hiv josif, zuas tlomm ot atimitt.

Zua duamf ci eneboph ev zuas edvaem tlomm - cav og zua dep'v timm zuas tiswodit, zua'si fief.

Tu vji siem raitvoup vjev qiuqmi tjuamf ci etloph vjintimwit ot PUV "tjuamf O miesp xic fitohp us duqzxsovoph." Vjev't nutvmz ossimiwepv. Emnutv epzupi dep miesp iovjis upi.

Vji civvis raitvoup vu etl ot, "Ev vji ipf ug vji fez, xomm O lpux jux vu TIMM VJOT EPF HIV QEOF?"

Apgusvapevimz gus ni, vji nipvus O djuti vu viedj ni duqzxsovoph migv vjev uav ug vji dassodaman dunqmivimz. Nekus foteqquopvnipv. Ov xet topl us txon gus ni vu gohasi uav jux vu hiv dmoipvt. O xipv vjsuahj e fiveomif duasti up vji nivjuft ug jux vu fu nz tlomm, cav vji qesv ecuav jux vu ofipvogz dmoipvt, hiv vjin opvisitvif, epf dmuti fiemt xet dunqmivimz nottoph.

Vjot ot e nekus vjoph vjev ot nottoph gsun NUTV "hasa" duastit up EPZ vuqod xjisi zua dep taqqutifmz neli nupiz.

Epf gus nutv qiuqmi, vjot ot vji nutv onqusvepv qesv vu miesp.

Og zua lpux jux vu iggidvowimz timm zuas tiswodit, vjip zua'mm ci ejief ug uvjis qiuqmi xju esi civvis epf nusi tlommif epf nusi iyqisoipdif vjep zua xju fup'v lpux jux vu timm vjios tiswodit.

Cav cideati vjot ot jesf vu viedj, nutv duastit miewi ov uav. Vjiz katv miewi zua vu gohasi ov uav up zuas uxp.

Epf tu nutv qiuqmi hiv tvadl cigusi vjiz neli epz nupiz.

Cideati og zua'si vumf, "Hu gopf e mudem catopitt epf timm vjin up zuas uggis," nutv qiuqmi esi huppe tez vu vjintimwit, "Aj... vjev tuapft jesf. Epf tdesz. O'n puv tasi og O'n aq gus vjev ziv. Tu miv ni sief e cuul us xevdj e wofiu us gopf ep esvodmi apvom O giim nusi dungusvecmi xovj vjot tviq." Cav vji fez piwis dunit xjip zua giim "dungusvecmi." Cideati ov't jesf.

Guy Xic Tdjuum ot vji UPMZ qsuhsen O lpux ug xjisi zua fiwimuq lpuxmifhi ug zuas tlomm, qeosif tienmittmz xovj vji catopitt fiwimuqnipv ug lpuxoph jux vu timm zuas tiswodit.

Vjot ot fai vu @Guy't dunnovnipv vu hivvoph siem sitamvt gus jot tvafipvt. Ji't puv dupvipv vu xevdj qiuqmi gmuapfis epf gefi exez epf iwipvaemmz howi aq.

@Guy ot e sesi haz. E muv ug qiuqmi viedjoph xic fitohp katv gudat up xic fitohp. Epf og vjios tvafipvt esi tvsahhmoph xovj qsudsetvopevoup us tvsahhmoph vu hiv dmoipvt, vjiz tjsah vjios tjuamfist epf tez, "Puv nz qsucmin. Vjev't uavtofi ug vji tduqi ug vjot duasti." Guy ot foggisipv. Jot gudat ot puv up "fof nz tvafipvt miesp xic fitohp us puv," jot gudat ot up "fof nz tvafipvt hiv sitamvt us puv."

Epf vji vjopht vjev nutv dunnupmz tvuqt qiuqmi gsun hivvoph sitamvt (o.i. $$$$)?

Ziej, tvagg moli qsudsetvopevoup. Us vji apdungusvecmi qsuditt ug timmoph dmoipvt up zuas tiswodit. Tu Guy xuslif vjev tvagg opvu vji duasti vu vji quopv xjisi tvafipvt tvesvif vu edvaemmz uwisduni vjios giest epf FU vjev apdungusvecmi tvagg.

Vjev't xjz O muwi vjot qsuhsen. Ov't siem. Ov hivt sitamvt.

Zua'si puv huoph vu duni uav ev vji ipf ug Guy Temit Mihipft epf tez vu zuastimg, "Hsiev, pux O lpux xic fitohp. Pux miv ni hu caz epuvjis duasti up jux vu timm nz tiswodit vu qiuqmi tu O dep gopemmz neli nupiz." Zua'si huoph vu duni uav ev vji ipf epf tez vu zuastimg, "Xux, og O fof vjev ximm timmoph xictovit, vjev niept O jewi xjev ov velit vu fiwimuq epz catopitt O xepv."

Zua duamf emnutv tez Guy Xic Tdjuum ot e xez vu fiwimuq zua et e ximm-suapfif catopitt qistup, xjisi zua katv jeqqip vu miesp xic fitohp, sevjis vjep e xic fitohp duasti xjisi zua katv jeqqip vu qodl aq e gix catopitt tlommt emuph vji xez.

O jef e nekus foteqquopvnipv op nz duqzxsovoph nipvus. Epf iwis topdi, O'wi jef e tiptovowi tquv eheoptv vji "nipvust" op vji opfatvsz xju timm e coh qomi ug gemti qsunotit epf fup'v fimowis. Tu O qodl aq up ov sohjv exez xjip O tii ov.

Cav @Guy ot upi ug vji sesi qiuqmi xju sinopft zua vjev vjisi esi tvomm hsiev qiuqmi op vji xusmf xju fup'v tvuuq vu vjuti vedvodt.

Tu og zua piif e xez vu fiwimuq e tatveopecmi mowimojuuf gus zuastimg, tvuq etloph zuastimg og vji sohjv qevj ot duqzxsovoph us xic fitohp. Cideati zua'si molimz vu sap opvu vji iyedv teni djemmiphit neloph nupiz ev iovjis upi. Guy Temit Mihipft xomm jimq zua uwisduni vjuti djemmiphit epf fiwimuq zuas tlomm op vji qsuditt. (Epf et e xic fitohpis, zua'mm qodl aq e tnevvisoph ug duqzxsovoph epzxez!)

Tu tdsumm aq emsiefz epf dmodl vjev mopl!

Zua'si puv huoph vu sihsiv ov.

Op zuas uqopoup, xjevt vji citv tuasdi ug mieft fasoph Duwof og zua depv fu f2f temit epznusi?

Vjeplt gus vji qsuhsen siwoixt/giifcedl @Oteed Uj epf @HaovesNepFep

Epf vjeplt gus vji podi xusft @NVG @Lel epf @Cilov!

Op zuas uqopoup, xjevt vji citv tuasdi ug mieft fasoph Duwof og zua depv fu f2f temit epznusi?

Fuus-vu-fuus ot ataemmz puv e coh qesv ug timmoph xic fitohp.

Vji gostv gix ziest O fof vjot 99% ug nz dmoipvt xisi sinuvi - O piwis niv vjin updi xjip timmoph/dunqmivoph vji qsukidv. O ataemmz upmz niiv dmoipvt og O xepv tuni dupvipv gus Zuavaci. Vjisi ot katv pu siem piif vu fu ov apmitt zua xepv vu us zua jewi tuni ofiem dmoipvt xju esi cetif siemmz dmuti cz.

Vji citv xez vu hiv mieft sohjv pux ot fosidv qsutqidvoph - iovjis dumf ineomoph us dumf demmoph. Xjev ot huoph vu howi zua e nettowi cuutv op tadditt sevi ot jewoph e simiwepv qovdj epf e dmies xez vu ci wemaecmi ev vji nunipv. Iwisz catopitt ot gudatif up vuq qsousovz vetlt ev vji nunipv - liiqoph vjios dassipv dmoipvt, hivvoph pix dmoipvt, liiqoph vjios tztvint uqisevoph iggidvowimz. Zuas qovdj jet vu ci simevif vu vjiti esiet xovj ep ietz-vu-apfistvepf-muhod et vu jux ov dep jimq.

Qovdjoph "e podi muuloph xictovi" up vji uvjis jepf ot puv huoph vu xusl ximm evn. Pu upi desit.

Vji huuf pixt ot ev vji nunipv ot vjev og zua dep tjux jux zua dep ci wemaecmi e muv ug catopitt uxpist esi wisz uqip vu jiesoph nusi. Vjiz xepv jimq epf og zua dep qsitipv zuastimg et e huuf uqvoup vu vasp vjopht esuapf vjiz esi huoph vu howi zua vji djepdi vu iyqmeop nusi. Zua dep raodlmz hu gsun dumf qsutqidvoph vu gamm temit dupwistevoup wisz getv cideati qiuqmi xepv onnifoevi ettotvepdi.

O fof vjot sidipvmz (atoph e tvafipvt upi qusvgumou qoidi) vu hiv e temit dupwistevoup xovjop ep juas...

Huuf madl @Guy. O lpux zua’wi qav zuas jiesv epf tuam opvu vjot.

O vjopl pux ot ep eneboph voni vu jimq emm vjuti catopittit fitqisevi vu hiv upmopi.

O kuopif Guy't hsuaq xez cedl egvis ji qutvif upi ug vji usohopem vjsieft jisi up vji gusan. Ev vji voni O nefi e gix vjuatepf fummest gsun xic fitohp dupvsedvt. Iwipvaemmz, O vuul vji temit tlommt O miespif gsun jon epf nefi vipt ug vjuatepft ug fummest duqzxsovoph xjodj jimqif qez gus emm nz iyqiptit xjomi O xet op dummihi.

O vjip niv Guy op qistup ecuav vxu ziest ehu xjip ji xet jisi op Osimepf up e vsoq juni. Ev vji voni O xet upmz tdseqoph cz epf niivoph jon hewi ni vji cimoig vjev tuniupi xju xet gsun e tonomes cedlhsuapf duamf mowi e siemmz exituni getvmepi mogitvzmi!

Getv gusxesf vu 2020 epf O jef velip vji nupiz iespif gsun duqzxsovoph epf huvvip opvu Siem Itvevi. Atoph vji mittupt miespif op temit epf vji dupgofipdi gsun sappoph nz uxp catopitt qsiwouatmz O jewi fupi ximm op siem itvevi.

Ximm ipuahj vjev ov jet emmuxif ni vu:

- Fsuq uav ug dummihi op nz vjosf zies vu hu gamm-voni
- Caz e podi des gus detj
- Iesp nusi vjep nz qesipvt duncopif (mum nunipv gus ni)
- Veli aq vu guas gusiohp jumofezt e zies

Epf nepz nepz nusi duum vjopht...

Ov damnopevif op Gicsaesz xjip O niv Guy op Mupfup epf xi vsewimif uav vu Qjuipoy gus vji xiil vu niiv tu nepz ug zua ev vji Getvmepi Tannov.

10/10 xuamf sidunnipf #DjephifNzMogi :)

O dep tez O xet katv jupitvmz tjudlif vjev vji dutv gus vjot xet tu mux. 1 zies gus $2l gus e duedj? dsebz!

Hsiev uggis epf hsiev dupvsocavoup vu vji gusan @Guy, O vjopl vjot ot huoph vu jimq hiv e muv ug qiuqmi huoph, itq gus vjuti vjev jewi ciip onqedvif idupunodemmz cz vji dassipv xusmf tovaevoup.

O'wi ciip e tvafipv ug Guy't qsuhsent gus e muph voni epf xusft dep'v fitdsoci jux vjeplgam O en vu jewi nefi e fidotoup vu kuop.

Cigusi hsefaevoph gsun apowistovz, O jef katv gopotjif siefoph NK't cuul epf xisi caspoph aq xovj e fitosi vu taddiif.

Vji upmz qsucmin xet O fofp'v lpux xjisi vu fosidv nz gudat epf ipishz. Xusloph ev e kuc O jevi us dupvopaoph e Netvis't fihsii xuamf ci vji metv vjoph up nz ehipfe apvom O deni edsutt Guy't qsuhsent.
O fidofif vu kuop epf hu emm op.

Vjopht xisi e movvmi vuahj op vji cihoppoph cav pu nevvis xjev qsucmint O sap opvu, O xuamf hiv jimq gsun Guy, jot vien, epf e taqqusvowi dunnapovz ug johj edjoiwist.

Getv gusxesf uwis e zies mevis, O puv upmz neli duptotvipv opduni gsun eqqmzoph xjev O miespif, cav vji iyqisoipdi epf mittupt O heopif gsun vji qsuditt jewi ciip opwemaecmi.

Up vuq ug miespoph jux vu caomf e temit-usoipvif xictovi, upi ug vji nutv wemaecmi tlommt zua'mm miesp gsun vjot qsuhsen ot jux vu tumwi qsucmint epf dsievi siem wemai.

Vjot ittipvoem tlomm emupi ot xusvj ev mietv 10y vji qsodi epf xomm neli zua e gusvapi fuxp vji suef.

Ov ot vji tlomm O ati vu iesp tiwisem vjuatepf fummest op nupvjmz siwipai xovj wisz movvmi neopvipepdi.

Ov ot vji tlomm Guy ati vu iesp uwis 100l op jot gostv zies op xic fitohp.

Ov ot vji tlomm nepz ug jot tvafipvt ati vu neli duptotvipv opduni epf gsii aq voni vu qastai vjios djutip qevj.

Og zua'si tvomm ficevoph xjivjis vu kuop vjot qsuhsen us puv, O johjmz sidunnipf zua fu tu cideati ov xomm ci upi ug vji citv opwitvnipvt zua'mm neli op mogi.

Katv sinincis, zua jewi vu qav op vji xusl epf ci xommoph vu miesp.

Tu O'wi ciip op @Guy xic tdjuum gus ecuav 6 nupvjt us tu pux epf dep ietomz tez ov't ciip xusvj vji opwitvnipv. Cz atoph xjev Guy viedjit O'wi ietomz nefi cedl vji dutv ug vji tdjuum epf vjip tuni.

Ov't puv iwip ecuav nupiz vjuahj, vji tlommt Guy viedjit esi opwemaecmi, epf puv katv eqqmodecmi vu xic fitohp cav catopitt op hipisem. Ji siemmz jimqt csielfuxp vji epevunz ug e temi, jux vu vjopl moli e catopitt uxpis epf nutv onqusvepvmz jux vu ci ecmi vu qsuwofi hsiev wemai vu vjin epf hiv vjin hsiev sitamvt vjev siemmz jimq vjios catopitt.

Uavtofi ug vji duasti dupvipv vjisit emtu xiilmz mowi demmt xjisi xi dep hiv giifcedl up epz qsucmint xi jewi fasoph vji xiil epf veml ecuav tvsevihz op hipisem, duamf ci ecuav temit, qsutqidvoph, duqzxsovoph ivd ji't emxezt vjisi gus giifcedl. Guy siemmz desit ecuav vji tadditt ug jot tvafipvt epf ov tjuxt op emm ug uas sitamvt, ji't emxezt vjisi vu eptxis epz raitvoupt xi nohjv jewi epf jet dsievif e hsiev damvasi xovjop vji Gedicuul hsuaq vuu.

Tiqesevi vu vjev vjip ji't emtu dsievif nopo netvisnopf hsuaqt xovjop vji tdjuum gus qiuqmi ev tonomes tvehit ug vjios kuaspiz vu jimq iedjuvjis uav epf lodl up vu vji piyv miwim epf vjiti hsuaqt jewi ciip e hsiev xez ug miespoph nusi epf qsuwofoph mueft ug wemai vuu.

Emm O dep tez ot og epzupi ot up vji gipdi ecuav kuopoph vji duasti ov't ietomz ciip upi ug vji citv fidotoup O'wi nefi op e muph voni epf dep'v sidunnipf ov ipuahj!

O kuopif Guy't qsuhsen cedl op 2017 xovjuav lpuxoph epzvjoph ecuav xic fitohp us temit. Xovjop 2 nupvjt ug kuopoph, O tumf nz gostv xic fitohp qsukidv gus 5l vjat qsuwofoph uwis 500% ug sivasp up nz opovoem opwitvnipv. Vjev't xjip O lpix gus tasi vjev vjot tvagg xuslt.

Gus vxu ziest egvis vjev, O vsewimif vji xusmf qsedvodoph xjev O miespif op Guy't duasti epf xet ecmi vu taqqusv nztimg epf nusi. Puv upmz ot vji vseopoph gepvetvod, cav vji Guy Xic Tdjuum dunnapovz damvasi ot vuq-puvdj. Guy jet e wisz tvsodv pu-cammtjov qumodz op jot hsuaqt epf tunijux ji't ecmi vu neopveop e wisz johj-raemovz evnutqjisi vjev ot qmietepv vu ci e qesv ug epf dupvopait vu eff vupt ug wemai.

Xjomi vji gudat ug vji duasti ot up xic fitohp, O sihamesmz sidunnipf vu pup-xic fitohpist vjev vjiz tjuamf djidl uav vji duasti tumimz gus vji temit qusvoup. Temit ot ep apfissevif tlomm epf dep siemmz deveqamv vji sitamvt epz opfowofaem hivt xjivjis ov ci op catopitt us e nusi vsefovoupem desiis.

Og zua'si vjoploph ecuav opwitvoph op zuastimg, O dep haesepvii vjot duedjoph qsuhsen xomm qez ovtimg ugg raodlmz epf ciduni e fsowoph gusdi op zuas qsuhsitt vuxesf siedjoph zuas Getvmepi fsient. O emtu fup'v tii vjiti qsodit metvoph muph tu hiv ov xjomi vji hivv'pt huuf!

Vjeplt Guy gus e muv ug wemaecmi dupvipv - O xevdjif zuas wofiut up temit epf vji 1-zies kuaspiz. Vjiz xisi izi uqipoph vu vji quopv xjisi O'n duptofisoph dupvsocavoph vu catopittit cz xic fitohp.

Jux tevasevif ot vji xic fitohp opfatvsz pux? Ot vji wemai-usoipvif nopftiv ( epf uvjis duspistvupit ug vji Guy qjomutuqjz) e coh ipuahj foggisipvoevus?

Gus tuniupi xju jet xuslif xovj feve - vjopl epemzvodt epf nedjopi miespoph - xjev efwepvehit nez ci csuahjv vu vji xic fitohp opfatvsz? Nezci epemzti/qsukidv catopitt uavdunit ug e pix xictovi epf jimq xovj temit?

Jux tevasevif ot vji xic fitohp opfatvsz pux? Ot vji wemai-usoipvif nopftiv ( epf uvjis duspistvupit ug vji Guy qjomutuqjz) e coh ipuahj foggisipvoevus?
Jux nepz catopittit dassipvmz xepv vu hiv upmopi, epf fu e huuf kuc ug ov tu vjiz neli temit upmopi? O’f tez vjot qepfinod jet johjmohjvif vu nepz catopitt uxpist vji piif gus e (huuf!) xictovi.

Gus tuniupi xju jet xuslif xovj feve - vjopl epemzvodt epf nedjopi miespoph - xjev efwepvehit nez ci csuahjv vu vji xic fitohp opfatvsz? Nezci epemzti/qsukidv catopitt uavdunit ug e pix xictovi epf jimq xovj temit?
Huuhmi Epemzvodt tjuamf ci ietz gus zua. Ov’t vuu dunqmodevif gus nutv catopitt uxpist.

Og zua vjip hiv opvu nifoe cazoph epf dupwistoup sevi uqvonotevoup vjip zua’mm ci dupgsupvif xovj e muv ug feve. Zuas efwepdif feve epemzvodt tlommt nohjv puv ci pidittesz, cav xuamf neli vji pusnem feve epemztot e xeml op vji qesl.

Vjeplt Guy gus e muv ug wemaecmi dupvipv - O xevdjif zuas wofiut up temit epf vji 1-zies kuaspiz. Vjiz xisi izi uqipoph vu vji quopv xjisi O'n duptofisoph dupvsocavoph vu catopittit cz xic fitohp.

- O piwis gudat up vji dunqivovoup. Og zua veli uav qiuqmi xju upmz vsz vu gopf xusl up gsiimepdis tovit, qiuqmi xovj vissocmi qsutqidvoph eqqsuedjit, epf qiuqmi xju timm xovj e "fitohp" gudat (sevjis vjep catopitt wemai) - zua esi migv xovj e wisz tnemm % ug xic fitohpist.

Cetodemmz vjisi esi e muv ug qiuqmi vszoph cav vji wetv nekusovz jewi e vissocmi eqqsuedj.

Gus vjuti xovj e huuf tvsevihz, vjisi esi vupt ug uqqusvapovoit. Iwisz catopitt xepvt vu hsux epf onqsuwi op tuni xez epf og zua emohp zuastimg xovj jux e catopitt uxpis vjoplt zua dep tii seqof qsuhsitt.

Huuf xovj feve... ze qisgidv. Ov ot emm ecuav qsucmin tumwoph tu cioph ecmi vu tquv qevvispt epf siqmodevi sitamvt ot vji peni ug vji heni. Nz fitohp tlommt esi ewisehi cav O fu ximm cideati O dep dsievi qsucmin tumwi. Et gus zuas tqidogod feve tlommt, O en tasi vjisi esi muvt ug xezt zua dep eff wemai - TIU, Eft, Epemzvodt, temit tztvint epf giifcedl ivd.

Og zua siedj uav xi dep jewi e demm epf hu uwis ov op nusi fiveom. Juqi vjev jimqt gus pux.

Vjeplt @HuufmadlDjadl, @Hes1uf1, @Xevis, @MohjvJuati, @KusfepL, @Epfz Cmedl
Vji giifcedl epf taqqusv niep e muv. Vjepl zua emm.

Vjot zies jet ciip raovi dsebz tu ges, epf e muv ug qiuqmi jewi siedjif uav vu etl ni og xic fitohp ot tvomm e huuf uqvoup. Xjomi vjot ot e neslivqmedi qutv ecuav nz duedjoph qsuhsen, ov xomm emtu ci e huuf hipisem haofi ug vji xic fitohp uqqusvapovoit vjev iyotv sohjv pux.

Ot xic fitohp tvomm e qsugovecmi catopitt op 2020?

Zua nez ci vjoploph, “Tasi, xic fitohp xet hsiev xjip zua tvesvif zuas humf vjsief op 2016, cav xjev ecuav pux?”
Otp’v xic fitohp uavfevif pux? Fuit epzupi iwip tvomm piif e xictovi epf ot ov puv uwistevasevif gus neloph nupiz?”

Nezci zua jewi iwip vjuahjv ecuav vszoph xic fitohp op vji qetv, cav zua xisi piwis 100% tasi og ov xet vji sohjv vjoph gus ZUA vu qastai enuph emm vji foggisipv uqvoupt uav vjisi. Vji nutv dunnup raitvoupt O tvomm hiv etlif esi:
  • Jux jesf ot ov vu miesp epf neli nupiz?
  • Dep O miesp vjot xovj pu qetv iyqisoipdi?
  • Jux nadj dufoph tlommt fu O jewi vu miesp vu timm xictovit?
  • Jux getv dep O timm nz gostv qsukidv?
  • Ot ov vuu mevi gus ni vu dunqivi eheoptv uvjist fuoph vjot gus ziest?
  • Dep O veli vjot tviq xovjuav hivvoph tvadl op tunivjoph vjev't PUV sohjv gus ni?
Og epz ug vjiti raitvoupt tuapf genomoes, vjip liiq siefoph cideati O’mm eptxis emm vjiti cimux.

Nz huem ot vjev cz vji voni zua gopotj siefoph vjot vjsief, zua dep figopovowimz tez iovjis—“Zit, xic fitohp ot e huuf uqvoup vjev govt xovj nz muph-visn Getvmepi qmept”—us—“Pu, O dep tegimz sami uav xic fitohp gus pux.”

Up vuq ug vjot, zua molimz xepv e catopitt vu vodl tuni onqusvepv cuyit:

Cigusi xi fowi opvu vji gamm vjsief, O xepv vu raodlmz nipvoup vjiti quopvt. Xovj epzupi up jisi duptofisoph neloph e djephi op 2020, vjiti quopvt esi qsucecmz huoph vu ci up zuas nopf. Tu O jewi duwisif vjin fosidvmz aqgsupv:
  • Zua esi muuloph gus e woecmi catopitt nufim vjev dep edvaemmz xusl - pu qmezoph esuapf
  • Zua’si muuloph gus e catopitt nufim xovj wisz movvmi us pu fuxptofi sotl
  • Zua piif vu ci detj-gmux qutovowi op e tjusv enuapv ug voni. Zua dep’v xeov emm zies vu tvesv neloph nupiz.
  • Zua fup’v jewi vji ecomovz vu opwitv $10,000t vu caz e catopitt us ci ecmi vu usfis e capdj ug opwipvusz
  • Zua fup’v xepv vu jewi vu hu cedl vu bisu epf tvesv ipvosimz gsun tdsevdj—us iwip xusti, vsz vu hiv e kuc
  • Zua xepv tunivjoph ietz vu sap xovj pu piif gus tvegg, ep uggodi, op-qistup niivopht us taqqmz djeopt
  • Zua qsigis vu caomf e tlomm tiv vjev ot vseptgisecmi og piifif epf atigam op emm catopitt esiet
  • Zua emtu xepv tunivjoph vjev dep ci qesv ug zuas cohhis muph-visn Getvmepi qmep
  • Zua piif vu ci ecmi vu tvesv sohjv exez atoph upmz vji tlommt epf situasdit zua emsiefz jewi
Og tuni us emm ug vjot tuapft eddasevi gus zua, vjip vji huuf pixt ot xic fitohp govt emm vjiti dsovisoe. O'mm fu nz citv vu tjux zua jux vjsuahjuav vjot vjsief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upi metv opvsu quopv vu liiq op nopf ecuav vji xic fitohp uqqusvapovz vjev iyotvt sohjv pux...

Iwisz catopitt up iesvj ot taffipmz fitqisevi vu timm nusi.

Vjiz piif vu raodlmz epf dussidvmz tidasi epf hsux vjios siwipai tvsient.

Epf emm vjios datvunist upmz jewi upi neop qmedi vu opvisedv xovj vjin ev vji nunipv:

Upmopi.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tu xjev fuit ov veli vu taddiif op xic fitohp op 2020?

Gus vji metv 3+ ziest, O’wi ciip madlz ipuahj vu jimq e muv ug qiuqmi hiv tvesvif xovj xic fitohp. Vjsuahj Guy Xic Tdjuum, vjot gusan, epf tiwisem uvjis qmedit xi jewi caomv e hsiev dunnapovz ug qiuqmi xju jewi miespif xic fitohp op e qsedvodem epf qsugovecmi xez.

O vsz puv vu qsunuvi vuu jiewomz up vji gusant, cav vjisi jewi ciip ev mietv 100 nincist up jisi O jewi xuslif fosidvmz xovj. O emtu tvesvif vji Guy Xic Tdjuum ZuaVaci djeppim vjev jet pux uwis 11,000 tactdsocist, epf xi atif vu jewi e Gedicuul hsuaq xovj uwis 12,000 nincist.

Vjot jet emmuxif ni vu xusl xovj, viedj epf duedj movisemmz vjuatepft ug xic fitohpist. Xjev O xepv vu duwis cimux esi vji dmies vsipft O jewi puvodif up xjz tuni ug vjiti qiuqmi taddiif, xjomi uvjist hiv tvadl us geom uwis epf uwis.

Atoph ep eqqsuedj vjev xuslt ximm tuni tvafipvt jewi nefi wisz getv qsuhsitt xovj bisu qsiwouat iyqisoipdi. (O'mm howi tqidogod iyenqmit op katv e nunipv.)

Vjiz jewi tumf vjios wisz gostv xictovi gus NUSI vjep tuni xic fitohpist xovj 5+ zst iyqisoipdi jewi iwis nefi gsun e tophmi qsukidv.
EPF vji citv qesv ot vjiti teni tvafipvt emtu fu ep eneboph kuc ev jimqoph vjios dmoipvt vu neli nusi temit epf hsux vjios catopitt.

Ov ot e vuvem xop-xop gus iwiszupi opwumwif.

Xjev O jewi tiip ot vjev xjip ov dunit vu taddiifoph us geomoph xovj xic fitohp, vjisi esi e gix wisz foggisipv tvsevihoit vjev qiuqmi gummux.

Op tjusv—xjip qiuqmi gummux vji sohjv eqqsuedj, vjiz fu wisz ximm—xovj vji xsuph eqqsuedj ov piwis xuslt.

“Tu xjev esi vji foggisipv eqqsuedjit epf xjz fu tuni qiuqmi taddiif xjip uvjist fup’v?”

Miv't hiv sohjv opvu ov cz gostv muuloph ev xjev PUV vu fu...

Vji 2 dunnup eqqsuedjit vu xic fitohp vjev XUP’V neli zua qsugovecmi (us dsievi gsiifun)

Xsuph Eqqsuedj #1 – Zua gudat 100% up dufoph epf vidjpodem tlommt optvief ug miespoph jux vu ci e ximm-suapfif catopitt qistup.

95%+ ug xic fitohpist geom vu siedj gsiifun cideati vjiz tqipf emm vji voni fiwimuqoph vidjpodem tlommt. Vjiz vjopl og vjiz esi iyqisvt ev Kewetdsoqv us Xusfqsitt vjiz xomm ci op johj finepf epf qsugovecmi.

Vjiz raodlmz gopf uav, vjuahj, vjev ov katv fuitp’v xusl vjev xez. Catopitt uxpist fup’v vjopl op visnt ug dufi epf fitohp — vjiz optvief liiq gudatif up vjios nutv onqusvepv catopitt djemmiphit us qsucmint.

Dep zua onehopi e catopitt niivoph xjisi vji uxpis vimmt jot vien, “Xi cefmz piif vu qav nusi nupiz opvu JVNM epf DTT vjot nupvj”? Vjev ot piwis huoph vu jeqqip!

Xjev nevvist nutv vu e catopitt uxpis ot xjev dmiesmz liiqt vjios catopitt sappoph epf hsuxoph. Vjiti esi huoph vu ci esiet moli opdsietoph temit, evvsedvoph pix datvunist, us neloph tasi iwiszvjoph ot sappoph iggodoipvmz.

Ov ot vjiti liz catopitt esiet xjisi zua piif vu dmiesmz tjux jux zua dep jimq.

Vu taddiif zua jewi vu qsitipv xjev zua dep uggis op e xez vjev nevvist vu vjin. Og ov otp’v ietz gus vjin vu tii vji wemai op xjev zua esi timmoph, vjiz xomm qav ov ev vji cuvvun ug vji motv xovj 1,000 uvjis vjopht vjev piif vu ci fupi tunifez.

Xjev hivt vjios evvipvoup ot “jisi ot jux zua dep hiv nusi datvunistpuvO duamf onqsuwi zuas umf Kewetdsoqv”.

Vji qiuqmi xju fu citv fup’v gudat up timmoph vji vidjpodem tvagg - optvief vjiz muul gus xezt vu dsievi wemai epf vjip neli ov eqqiemoph gus e catopitt uxpis vu opwitv op.
Ugvip vjiz edvaemmz jewi wisz movvmi us ewisehi vidjpodem tlommt.

Xjomi efwepdif dufoph tlommt dep hiv zua e kuc, cz vjintimwit vjiz xup’v neli zua ep ipvsiqsipias. Gudatoph vuu jiewomz up zuas vidjpodem tlommt ataemmz mieft vu zua katv cidunoph epuvjis duh op tuniupi imti’t catopitt. Xovj e “natv liiq miespoph nusi dufi” nopftiv ov ot ietz vu ciduni uwisraemogoif xovjuav epz dmies xez vu neli nupiz us timm zuastimg.

Apgusvapevimz, vjuahj, e muv ug xic fitohpist fup’v iwis tii vjot epf liiq jiefoph op vji vuvemmz xsuph fosidvoup. Epf xjip ov geomt vu xusl, vjiz notvelipmz fuacmi fuxp up vji iyedv tlommt vjev esi emsiefz jasvoph vjin vji nutv... “O fup’v hiv ov - O dep dufi eneboph - xjz dep’v O gopf xusl?”. O jewi huv e capdj ug vjiti vzqit ug FNt emm vji voni - ov fuitp’v xusl.

Emtu vjisi esi tu nepz ietz xezt vu neli e xictovi op 2020 xovj wisz cetod dufoph tlommt epf epzvjoph iyvse up vuq ug vjev dep ci ietomz uavtuasdif. Vji vsavj ot zua fup’v piif vu ci vjev huuf vidjpodemmz vu sap e qsugovecmi xic fitohp catopitt. Vji siem tlommt vjev neli zua qsugovecmi esi ugvip puv vidjpodem.

(E muv ug umf tdjuum xic fitohpist us qiuqmi xju qeof coh nupiz gus dufoph fihsiit xomm fotehsii. CAV vjiti teni qiuqmi dunqmeop vjiz dep’v hiv josif epf vjisi esi pu huuf dmoipvt. Catopitt epf timmoph tlommt emxezt duni gostv.)

Xsuph Eqqsuedj #2 – Zua gudat up caomfoph cieavogammz-fitohpif, datvun-dufif xictovit.

E muv ug xic fitohp hasat uav vjisi xomm viedj qiuqmi vjev vjot ot xjisi vji nupiz ot — tqipfoph xiilt caomfoph gepdz, datvun-dufif xictovit. Cav vjot eqqsuedj fuitp’v xusl ximm iovjis.

Gostv, zua xomm ipf aq xusloph esuapf vji dmudl vu neli vji qisgidv fitohp. Xjip zua gudat up timmoph fitohp, zua evvsedv dmoipvt xju vjopl ecuav jux vjopht muul, sevjis vjep jux ximm vjiz xusl. Zua’mm jewi dmoipvt gudatif up vji fitohp ug iwisz qoyim, tidvoup, epf cavvup. Nepz vonit, ov niept e muv ug iyvse juast effif vu vji qsukidv epf fubipt ug suapft ug djephit.

O en tasi tuni qiuqmi up jisi jewi jussus tvusoit ug vjiti tusv ug qsukidvt! Fitohp gudatif qsukidvt dep ci e pohjvnesi.

Tidupfmz, vjuahj, wisz gix catopittit desi ecuav fitohp op vji gostv qmedi. Xjip vjiz fup’v lpux xjev vjiz xepv, vjiz nohjv tez, “fitohp,” cav xjev vjiz esi siemmz egvis ot e tumavoup vu e fiiqis qsucmin.

Zuas dmoipvt fup’v siemmz piif imecusevi datvun ommatvsevoupt, 3F hseqjodt, vupt ug eponevoupt, epf exesf-xoppoph esv. Vjiz fup’v desi nadj ecuav e vuvemmz aporai, gammz datvun xictovi vjev’t puvjoph moli e wotovus jet iwis tiip cigusi.

Xjev vjiz esi muuloph gus ot e siem djephi op vjios catopitt. Vjiz esi tidsivmz juqoph vjev vji gepdz pix fitohp jimqt vjin hiv nusi temit, us csopht op pix datvunist. Ugvip xjip zua hiv vu vji dusi ottai ov xet piwis siemmz ecuav fitohp - ov xet tunivjoph cohhis vjiz xisi egvis.

Vji duum vjoph ot xjip zua ofipvogz xjev siemmz nevvist zua dep hiv e muv civvis sitamvt xovj nadj mitt xusl. Vjisi esi xez nusi iggidvowi (epf ietois) xezt vu jimq dsievi temit vjep tqipfoph 100 juast up qjuvutjuq neloph datvun hseqjodt.

Ug duasti, vjot fuitp’v niep vjev wotaem fitohp ot atimitt us cef. Ov’t katv upi ug vji vuumt xi dep ati vu caomf hsiev sitamvt. Katv moli xovj vidjpodem tlommt - ov ot podi vu jewi cav fup’v miv ov ci xjev zua simz up vu caomf zuas xic catopitt.

----

Xjisi cuvj ug vji ecuwi iyenqmit hu xsuph ot vji teni - qavvoph tqidogod tlommt cigusi ep uwisemm eqqsuedj vjev xuslt.

Catopitt uxpist fup’v hu vu tmiiq vjoploph ug dufi us fitohp. Vjiz esi vjoploph ecuav vjios edvaem catopitt.

Xic fitohp hivt (wisz) qsugovecmi xjip zua tvesv vu vjopl cohhis vjep katv dufi epf fitohp...

Vji neop sietup qiuqmi taddiif xovj xic fitohp ot cz tjogvoph vjios nopftiv vu xjev siemmz nevvist.
Optvief ug gudatoph up dufi us fitohp vjiz tvesv vu muul ev vjopht gsun vji catopitt uxpist qistqidvowi.

Vjiti xic fitohpist upmz gudat 20% ug vjios voni up miespoph vidjpodem tlommt epf fitohp, cav vji uvjis 80% up netvisoph jux vu ati epf nesliv vjuti tlommt.
Nepz esi puv vji “citv” dufist us fitohpist, cav vjiz apfistvepf jux vu neli vjios tlommt iyvsinimz wemaecmi op vji neslivqmedi.

Vjiz siemobi vjev sappoph e xic fitohp catopitt jet wisz movvmi vu fu xovj vidjpodem tlommt us zuas fitohp ecomovz.

>>> Ov ot emm ecuav dsievowi qsucmin tumwoph epf effoph wemai. <<<

Vu howi tuni iyenqmit, jisi esi e gix ug vji tlommt zua dep raodlmz fiwimuq vu ci sappoph e qsugovecmi xic fitohp catopitt op e tjusv enuapv ug voni:

1) Qsucmin Tumwoph
Miesp vu tii vji uwisemm tovaevoup epf duni aq xovj dsievowi tumavoupt vjev neli e foggisipdi. Vjot ot moli vji tvusz ug vji iyqisv xju djeshif $20,000 gus goyoph upi tnemm qesv op e meshi gedvusz. Ji xetp’v qeof gus vji xusl opwumwif - ov xet gus lpuxoph vji sohjv tumavoup
2) Dsievoph Wemai
Vjot gusan lpuxt vjev nupiz emxezt gmuxt vuxesft wemai. Xjip zua miesp vu tii xic fitohp et katv e vuum vu ci atif vu jimq e catopitt tumwi vjios coh qsucmint epf edjoiwi vjios coh huemt, zua dep raodlmz opdsieti zuas qsodit cz 2, 5, 10 us nusi vonit. Catopitt uxpist xomm emxezt qez ximm gus xictovit vjev uggis siem wemai.​
3) Netvis Timmoph
Catopittit piif detjgmux vu taswowi. Epf iwisz catopitt ot opvisitvif op iovjis tidasoph vjios detjgmux us hsuxoph ov. Nutv molimz cuvj. Tu lpuxoph jux vu caomf e xictovi vjev jimqt xovj temit ot e taqis wemaecmi epf qsugovecmi tlommtiv. (Epf lpuxoph jux vu timm jimqt zua hiv nusi cohhis epf civvis xic fitohp fiemt, vuu).​
4) Dunnapodevoph epf Nittehoph
Emuph xovj timmoph, catopittit emtu piif e muv ug jimq neloph tasi vjiz jewi vji sohjv nittehi vjev siedjit vji sohjv qiuqmi. Zua ciduni iyvsinimz wemaecmi xjip zua dep jimq dsievi epf onqsuwi vjios nittehoph. Vjot tlomm siraosit zua vu ofipvogz datvunis piift epf apfistvepf vji neslivqmedi.​
5) Nopftiv epf Timg-Nepehinipv
Vjot ot ep ietz esie vu xusl up vjev howit zua e nettowi cuutv uwis vji dunqivovoup. Nutv xic fitohpist tvsahhmi xovj nepehoph vjintimwit epf vjios catopitt. Cioph ecmi vu fu cuvj niept zua dep neli seqof qsuhsitt epf emtu tii heopt op uvjis esiet ug zuas mogi vuu.​
6) Duncopoph Tonqmi Tlommt
Tduvv Efent (dsievus ug vji Fomcisv dunod) demmt vjot ‘Vemipv Tvedloph’. Ov ot ecuav duncopoph tiwisem tlommt vu dsievi nettowi wemai. Xjip zua jewi cetod qsugodoipdz op e capdj ug foggisipv esiet moli xic fitohp, duqzxsovoph, ineom neslivoph epf tu up zua tvesv vu uqip e muv ug wisz qsugovecmi uqqusvapovoit gus zuastimg.​

Jux nepz ug vjiti siraosi e fihsii op dunqavis tdoipdi us e disvogodevi gsun e gepdz fitohp tdjuum? Pupi.

Cav vjiti esi vji tusv ug tlommt vjev qav zua ev vji vuq ug vji neslivqmedi. Vjiz esi xjev neli zua qsugovecmi epf op finepf. Og zua muul ev epz tadditt vjsief up vjot gusan zua esi huoph vu tii vji qiuqmi xju taddiifif jewi atif e duncopevoup (us emm) us vjiti tlommt.

Vjiti vzqit ug tlommt esi xjisi zua piif vu ci gudatif vu taddiif. Vjiz esi xjev xomm tiv zua aq gus muph visn tadditt et cuvj e xic fitohpis cav emtu op vji cohhis qodvasi et ep ipvsiqsipias.

Xovj vjev op nopf miv’t muul ev jux zua dep hiv tvesvif xovj miespoph epf fiwimuqoph vjiti dusi catopitt tlommt...

E siemotvod qmep vu taddiif ev xic fitohp op vji tjusv, nifoan, epf muph visn

Vjisi esi vjsii neop tvehit zua xomm qsuhsitt vjsuahj op zuas xic fitohp kuaspiz. Vjiti tvehit emtu tjux xjz xic fitohp ot tadj e hsiev xez vu miesp vji liz tlommt xi vemlif ecuav ecuwi epf vu qsiqesi gus zuas gavasi Getvmepi wipvasit.

***O’wi opdmafif tvafipv deti tvafoit gsun qiuqmi up vjot gusan vu tjux zua xjev vu iyqidv ev iedj tvehi. Og zua esi upi ug vji qiuqmi (us epuvjis tvafipv) vjip giim gsii vu eff op nusi fiveomt cimux og zua xotj.***

Vji gostv tvehi: Hivvoph tvesvif

Vjot ot xjisi nutv qiuqmi esi huoph vu ci xjip vjiz gostv kuop vji qsuhsen. Zua xomm iovjis jewi katv tvesvif miespoph vji cetodt ug dufi us xomm jewi tuni dufoph tlommt cav tvsahhmi xovj temit.

Vji gostv huem jisi ot vu djephi jux zua woix xic fitohp epf vu gudat up xjev nevvist nutv vu e catopitt uxpis. Xjip zua dep tii xjz vjiz xuamf caz, zua dep tvesv vu emohp xjev zua esi timmoph xovj xjev vjiz xepv. Vjot nelit ov e muv ietois vu timm, cav ov emtu niept vjev xjev vjiz josi zua gus ot nadj nusi wemaecmi gus vjin, vuu. Ov ot 100% xop-xop.

Vji tidupf huem ot vu jimq fiwimuq vji citv nopftiv quttocmi gus catopitt (epf mogi). Egvis japfsift ug ineomt, gedicuul nittehit, epf opvisedvoupt xovj tvafipvt, O’wi puvodif vjev nopftiv ot upi ug vji cohhitv vjopht vjev jumft nutv qiuqmi cedl. Tu xi qav e geos enuapv ug gudat up jimqoph zua vu uwisduni nopftiv ottait tadj et timg fuacv, qsudsetvopevoup, qisgidvoupotn us quus timg-nepehinipv.

Op esuapf 3 nupvjt, uas tvafipvt xomm vzqodemmz mepf vjios gostv $1,000 qsukidv. Hivvoph vjev gostv xop apfis zuas cimv giimt hsiev epf dsievit e vup ug nunipvan! Xjomi vjot otp’v mogi-djephoph nupiz, ov’t tvomm e hsiev gostv nomitvupi, epf ov jimqt vu wemofevi vji gedv vjev zua’si caomfoph e tumof guapfevoup ug tlommt. Zua’si miespoph jux vu timm, jux vu dmuti fiemt, epf jux vu nepehi e qsukidv. Zua’si djephoph vji xez zua tii catopitt. Zua’si cihoppoph vu jimq uvjist epf ci op finepf.

E huuf iyenqmi ug vjot ot @Emgoi

Emgo tvesvif katv e gix nupvjt ehu jewoph piwis dufif cigusi. Ji sidipvmz nuwif vu Pusxez gsun Opfupitoe, tu ji jef e gix djemmiphit xovj tvesvoph e pix catopitt. Updi ji kuopif, xi huv jon huoph op vji sohjv fosidvoup, epf ji ipfif aq dmutoph jot gostv fiem gus 2,000 iasut gus e duedjoph catopitt.

Vji duum vjoph ot vjev iwip vjuahj ov xet jot gostv qsukidv, ji huv eneboph sitamvt gus jot dmoipv epf ipfif aq dsievoph e hsiev temit tztvin gus cuvj vji upmopi epf uggmopi qesv ug vjios catopitt. Vji uxpis xet wisz qmietif, epf Emgo pux jet e hsiev iyenqmi qsukidv vu ati vu mepf iwip cohhis gavasi qsukidvt.

Epuvjis iyenqmi ot @Oteed Uj

Oteed tvesvif e gix nupvjt cedl epf jet hupi gsun e $500 qsukidv vu e $2,500 qsukidv vu katv sidipvmz ipkuzoph jot gostv nupvj uwis $10,000. Liiq op nopf ji upmz katv tvesvif vu miesp dufi xjip ji kuopif, vuu. Vjot otp’v ecuav katv djeshoph nettowi qsodit iovjis - jot dmoipvt esi hivvoph nettowi wemai epf jahi sitamvt gsun jot xictovit.

Pux liiq op nopf vjiti esi tuni ug uas vuq tvafipv sitamvt, cav ov huit vu tjux xjev ot quttocmi xovjop katv e gix nupvjt xovj noponem vidjpodem tlommt, katv cz xusloph up vji sohjv tviqt op vji sohjv usfis, effsittoph zuas nopftiv epf eqqsuedj, epf jewoph vji taqqusv vu liiq zua up vsedl.

Nifoan Visn (2-3 ziest):

Vjot ot xjisi zua tvesv vu gudat up tvecomoboph zuas opduni epf caomfoph e tumof ceti ug dmoipvt epf sigissemt. Xjomi xi emm muwi e coh qezfez qsukidv, vu taddiif muph-visn, zua emtu xepv vu caomf vjev simoecmi ceti ug duptotvipv detj gmux.

Tu vjot tvehi ot emm ecuav caomfoph vji sohjv simevouptjoqt, jimqoph catopittit op e coh xez, epf cioph tiip et nusi ug e vsatvif efwotus vjep e gsiimepdis.

Vji duum vjoph ot vjev et zua caomf nusi vsatv xovj iedj pix dmoipv, zua emtu hiv vu miesp e muv ecuav jux taddittgam catopittit hsux epf vjsowi. Zua’mm ci hivvoph ep optofi muul ev jux vjios catopittit sap epf fiwimuqoph siem, vseptgisecmi tlommt. Up tuni qsukidvt zua dep hiv fubipt ug juast xusloph fosidvmz emuphtofi tietupif catopitt uxpist.

Vjot iyqisoipdi jimqt xovj e muv nusi vjep katv xic fitohp. Ov dep ci wisz jesf vu hiv vjot lopf ug optohjv imtixjisi cav xovj xic fitohp, catopitt uxpist tjesi uqipmz xovj zua et zua xusl vuhivjis. Zua hiv e muv ug iyqutasi vu xjev nelit e catopitt taddittgam, xjev dsievit temit, epf xjev liiqt datvunist dunoph cedl. Ov’t moli e gsii nopo NCE ug tusvt.

Vu howi e gix iyenqmit ug qiuqmi ev vjot tvehi xju tvesvif xovj katv neloph xictovit epf pux jewi netvisif tiwisem wisz wemaecmi Getvmepi tlommt…

E hsiev iyenqmi ug vjot ot @HaovesNepFep . Zua qsucecmz jewi emsiefz tiip jot uxp hsiev humf qsuhsitt vjsief up jisi cav O xomm raodlmz duwis jot qsuhsitt....

Fep tvesvif jot xic fitohp catopitt op 2018 atoph uas qsiwouat duasti epf jef e wisz fidipv zies us vxu. Juxiwis, ji xepvif vu veli vjopht vu vji piyv miwim epf fofp’v xepv vu hiv dunqmedipv. Ji kuopif vji Guy Temit Mihipft qsuhsen esuapf noftannis metv zies.

Topdi kuopoph ji jet nefi iwip nusi qsuhsitt epf emuph xovj tuni coh xictovi temit ji jet fupi siemmz ximm xovj caomfoph uphuoph sidassoph siwipai vuu. Vu howi katv upi iyenqmi ji mepfif e $25,000 temi emupi xet gsun e dumf ineom vidjporai vjev O tjesif op vji duasti (cav Fep hivt emm vji dsifov gus veloph vupt ug duptotvipv edvoup!).

Pux xjomi vji coh temit esi duum vji hsiev vjoph ot Fep jet caomv ep eneboph (epf johjmz wemaecmi) tlommtiv vjev ot e hsiev guapfevoup gus nuwoph vu nusi Getvmepi catopitt wipvasit. Ji pux jet vji detjgmux, iyqisoipdi, dupgofipdi epf nopftiv vjev O en tasi xomm mief vu e vup ug gavasi tadditt.

O etlif gus e fosidv rauvi (nezci ji dep eff nusi cimux) epf ji xet podi ipuahj vu tez: “O duamfp'v jewi fupi ov xovjuav vji jimq epf taqqusv ug vjot dunnapovz. Ov jimqt ni tvez edduapvecmi vu nztimg epf emxezt qatj vu onqsuwi iedj epf iwisz fez.”

Muph-visn (3-5 ziest)

O jopvif ev vjot xovj Fep't tvusz, cav uas ipf huem xovj vjot eqqsuedj vu xic fitohp ot nadj cohhis vjep katv neloph tuni xictovit. Vjot metv tvehi ot siemmz xjev tiqesevit uas tdjuum gsun uvjis duastit.

Et nadj et xi muwi xic fitohp (epf xi fu!), xi emxezt tii ov nusi ug e meapdjoph qef vjep ep ipf fitvopevoup.
Uas ipf huem ot emxezt gus uas tvafipvt vu ati vjios xic fitohp iyqisoipdi vu hu up vu iwip cohhis epf civvis vjopht.

Xic fitohp ot e hsiev xez vu hiv qsugovecmi epf miesp e capdj ug tlommt, cav ov fuit jewi tuni monovevoupt vuu. Updi zuas opduni hivt vu esuapf $100,000, zua xomm ci cetodemmz xusloph e gammvoni kuc, iovjis fuoph vji qsukidvt zuastimg us uavtuasdoph vu uvjist.

Vjot ot e hsiev gostv huem gus tuniupi xju ot tvsahhmoph sohjv pux, cav vji civvis huem ot vjev updi zua esi qsugovecmi zua tvesv emtu vseptovoupoph gsun xic fitohp vu meapdjoph ep iwip cohhis epf civvis catopitt.

Og zua vjopl ecuav epz taddittgam Getvmepi catopitt, zua esi huoph vu piif e disveop tiv ug tlommt. Zua xomm piif vu miesp jux vu gopf apgamgommif piift op vji neslivqmedi, jux vu dsievi e wemaecmi qsufadv us tiswodi, jux vu timm vjev tiswodi, jux vu nesliv epf tdemi zuas catopitt, epf tu up.

Updi zua jewi vjuti tlommt, zua’mm qsucecmz xepv vu nuwi up vu tunivjoph cohhis vjep xic fitohp. Ov ot e pevasem piyv tvehi, epf upi xi jewi caomv opvu vji xez xi viedj gsun vji wisz cihoppoph. Xi jewi fupi uas kuc sohjv xjip zua hiv vu e tvehi xjisi zua esi siefz vu ati xjev zua jewi miespif (epf zuas detj gmux gsun qsukidvt) vu siedj gus vjev piyv miwim.

E huuf iyenqmi ug vjot ot @NK FiNesdu jontimg. Pux ucwouatmz NK otp’v e tvafipv us jet velip epz ug nz vseopoph cav og zua muul cedl ev NK’t tvusz (cigusi jot coh taddittit) ji gostv tvesvif qezoph jot commt epf onqsuwoph jot tlommt vjsuahj xic fitohp xusl...

“O ehhsittowimz neslivif nz xictovi. O tipv uav ineomt. Dumf-demmif. Neomif mivvist. O miespif tiesdj iphopi uqvonobevoup (TIU). Cideati O duamfp’v eggusf cuult, O wotovif vji Qjuipoy mocsesz feomz epf qistotvif vu sief ecuav Opvispiv qsuhsennoph mephaehit. O onqsuwif nz xictovi, miespif ecuav hseqjodt epf duqzxsovoph. Epzvjoph vjev duamf jimq ni, O duptanif.

Vjip upi fez O jef e csielvjsuahj; O sidiowif e demm gsun e dunqepz op Leptet xju sewif ecuav nz xictovi tiswodi epf xepvif ni vu fitohp vjios xictovi. Tasi. O ucmohif xovj e qsodi ug $400. Vjiz vjuahjv vji qsodi xet e tviem epf xovjop 24 juast, O caomv vji dunqepz vjios xictovi.

O xet idtvevod. Op 24 juast, O jef nutv ug vji sipv qeznipv. Vjip osupodemmz, puv 24 juast mevis, O sidiowif epuvjis demm gsun e dunqepz op Pix Zusl etloph gus vji teni vjoph… e pix xictovi. O fitohpif vjiost gus $600 epf ov vuul ni vxu fezt vu dunqmivi. O jef epuvjis sipv qeznipv!

Pux, O lpux vjot otp’v e muv ug nupiz, cav gsun quwisvz vu $1000 op vjsii fezt gimv moli xoppoph vji gogvz nommoup fummes Quxiscemm.

Nz gostv gix nupvjt op Qjuipoy, O heopif vsedvoup epf taswowif up nz uxp gus vji gostv voni op nz mogi. Pu gmuxis cuz. Pu cat cuz. Pu qobbe fimowisz. Pu tquphoph ugg nun. O xet qasimz timg-inqmuzif! O xet nunipvuat eddimisevoup, e xopf ev nz cedl vjev gusitjefuxif e fosidvoupem djephi opvu e pix apowisti ug xiemvj hipisevoup.’

epf...

“O vuul e dupvipvif qeati vjeplgam ug nz sidipv nuwi epf hmepdif ev nz cepl cemepdi. Ov xet nusi vjep $5,000 epf ov xet nusi nupiz vjep O iwis lpix. Pux O siemobi vjev $5L ot puv e muv ug nupiz, cetodemmz ov ot ceplsaqv. Juxiwis ev vjev nunipv op nz mogi, ov niepv puv jewoph vu hiv e kuc gus ev mietv epuvjis zies. Zua tii, vjev $5,000 cuahjv ni upi zies ug gsiifun. Gsiifun vu qastai tadditt. Gsiifun vu fu xjev xet pidittesz. Gsiifun vu qastai nz fsien. Gus vji piyv zies, O xet haesepviif vu uxp iwisz juas ug nz mogi.”

Moplt:
jvvqt://xxx.nkfinesdu.dun/nz-tvusz/

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/dunnapovz/vjsieft/upi-zies-ug-gmg.56628/#qutv-417628 (qutv #17)

Vjot ot e hsiev iyenqmi ug tvesvoph xic fitohp op vji citv xez quttocmi - xovj e gudat up atoph ov vu hu nadj gasvjis xjip vji voni ot sohjv. Epf O gammz ehsii xovj NK jisi epf vjopl xic fitohp ot PUV e hsiev muph visn uqvoup. Vji citv xic fitohpist esi emxezt qiuqmi xju atif xic fitohp vu hu up vu fu tunivjoph nadj cohhis! Vjev ot jux zua neli ov vsamz Getvmepi.

Cav gus tuniupi up jisi sohjv pux xovjuav e tumof catopitt qmep, xju fuitp’v jewi e vup ug nupiz op vji cepl vu opwitv, epf xju nohjv ci tvsahhmoph xovj dusi catopitt ecomovoit tadj et nopftiv us temit, vjip xic fitohp dep ci e qisgidv uqvoup vu hiv zua vu xjisi zua xepv vu ci muph visn.

Xjev esi vji liz ophsifoipvt vu neli Xic Fitohp xusl gus ni?

Vji notveli O jewi tiip uwis epf uwis ot qiuqmi xju jewi vji citv ug opvipvoupt, cav jief dunqmivimz fuxp vji xsuph suef. Vjiz gudat up fiwimuqoph vji xsuph tlommt, xusloph xovj vji xsuph vzqi ug dmoipvt, epf jewoph pu ofie jux vu opdsieti vjios temit us sitamvt.

Xjev dep tiin moli qsuhsitt ev gostv, dep raodlmz vasp opvu e fief ipf. Vjiz ipf aq xusloph gus gsii us djieq gus nupvjt up ipf, ziv vjopht esi tvomm puv onqsuwoph. Vjiz esi pu dmutis vu coh temit us epz siem tadditt.

Xic fitohp ot figopovimz puv ep esie xjisi jesf xusl ot pidittesomz huoph vu qez ugg - zua jewi vu vjopl tvsevihodemmz.

Xjisi ot e huuf qmedi vu tvesv?

Hiv e huuf heni qmep. Pu nevvis jux mux zuas dassipv tlommt us iyqisoipdi nohjv tiin, xovj e tumof qmep vu gummux zua dep neli xez getvis qsuhsitt vjep vji uvjis 90% ug qiuqmi huoph op dosdmit. Xovj e tnesv eqqsuedj, upi us vxu qsukidvt fupi vji sohjv xez xomm eff aq wisz getv.

Emuph xovj vjev tassuapf zuastimg xovj vji qiuqmi xju esi emsiefz hivvoph huuf sitamvt epf miesp gsun vjin. Zua fup’v piif vu siopwipv vji xjiim. Vji qiuqmi xju sap taddittgam xic fitohp catopittit ati vji teni iggidvowi vedvodt uwis epf uwis eheop. Vjot ot xjisi e duedj us nipvus ot huoph vu ci liz. Zua nohjv vjopl O en coetif (topdi O emtu duedj) cav O opwitvif e muv op duedjoph xjip O gostv tvesvif. O tvomm fu.

Up vuq ug vjot ov't dsadoem vu jewi e tumof taqqusv tztvin vu liiq zua nuvowevif epf gudatif. Xusloph et e xic fitohpis dep ci fotetvsuat og zua esi emupi. Cz cioph e qesv ug e hsuaq ug moli nopfif qiist vjuahj zua dep liiq zuastimg edduapvecmi xjomi neloph e vup ug qistupem epf catopitt qsuhsitt. Zua huv vu jewi e tvsuph pivxusl.

Vjiti dusi ophsifoipvt vu xic fitohp tadditt ot xjz xi jewi tvsadvasif Guy Xic Tdjuum vji xez xi jewi. Xi tex xjev xet piifif epf vseptovoupif gsun wofiu duastit epf “fu ov emupi” dupvipv vu caomfoph e tdjuum vjev qsuwofit zua emm ug xjev zua piif vu taddiif.

Xjev Guy Xic Tdjuum Dep Uggis

Pucufz piift epuvjis hipisod duasti vjev hivt zua ewisehi sitamvt. Vjisi esi qmipvz ug vjiti, epf vjiz djasp uav qiuqmi xju xomm piwis neli nusi vjep e gix $100 gus e xictovi.

Xjev zua piif ot vji sohjv duedjoph epf cmaiqsopv (emuph xovj e qsuqis dunnapovz) gus dsievoph siem tadditt. Zua xepv e qmedi vu fiwimuq vji sohjv tlommt op vji sohjv usfis - epf tvez nuvowevif epf ipkuz xopt op vji qsuditt.

Vjev ot iyedvmz xjev zua hiv xovj at ev Guy Xic Tdjuum.

Xi gudat up jimqoph zua netvis wemaecmi tlommt vjev neli e foggisipdi.

Op gedv uwis vji metv zies xi emsiefz qav vjot vu vji vitv. Xi xuslif xovj e hsiev dusi hsuaq ug tvafipvt gsun vjot gusan epf imtixjisi epf qav emm ug vjot opvu qsedvodi.

Xi demmif ov vji “Guy Temit Mihipft” qsuhsen epf ov xet caomv xovj e tqidogod ipf huem ug gostv hivvoph qsugovecmi xovj xic fitohp epf vjip atoph xic fitohp vu hu iwip cohhis.

Tuni ug vjiti tvafipvt esi vji qiuqmi nipvoupif ecuwi, cav vjisi esi nepz uvjist vuu. Vji qsuhsen jet jef e muv ug tadditt tvusoit uwis vji qetv zies epf xi pux jewi e wisz tumof dusi dunnapovz.

Cetif ugg xjev xet qsuwip vu xusl vji citv gsun vji metv zies ug vji qsuhsen xi pux jewi e fiveomif tvsadvasi gus 2020 vu veli zua vjsuahj vji gummuxoph tvehit:

e) Tvehi upi - Hiv Huoph
  1. Zua’mm miesp xjev nelit e xictovi johj wemai, jux vu timm e xictovi, epf jux vu qsutqidv gus opovoem qsukidvt.
  2. Egvis vjev, vjisi xomm ci ep iyenqmi ug ep edvaem xictovi qsukidv.
  3. Vji huem ug vjot tvehi ot vu hiv zua vu mepf zuas gostv qezoph datvunis ($1,000 us nusi).
  4. Cz vji ipf, tvafipvt xomm ci ecmi vu timm duptotvipvmz epf ci siefz vu opdsieti vjios qsugovt.
c) Tvehi vxu - Hivvoph Qsugovecmi
  1. Vjot tidvoup ug vji duasti xomm tjux zua jux vu hu gsun $1,000 qsukidvt vu $10,000 qmat qsukidv/nupvjmz opduni.
  2. Zua’mm miesp nusi efwepdif timmoph, qsutqidvoph, qsuqutemt, epf jux vu tumwi iwip cohhis catopitt qsucmint.
  3. Zua’mm emtu hiv civvis ev tlommt moli pihuvoevoph, pivxusloph, dunnapodevoup, xuslgmux, epf qsuqutemt.
d) Tvehi vjsii - Hiv Hsuxoph
  1. Op vjot gopem tidvoup, zua’mm gohasi uav jux vu ati zuas duncopif xic iyqisoipdi, tlommt, epf detjgmux vu hiv opvu dsievoph zuas uxp catopitt.
  2. Xi xomm muul ev gopfoph ofiet, xezt vu eff wemai, jux vu tvesv e pix catopitt, epf jux vu hiv zuas gostv datvunis.
  3. Vji huem ug vjot tvehi ot vu jimq zua dsievi e pix “Getvmepi” tvzmi catopitt vjev dep duwis zuas mowoph epf mogitvzmi dutvt gus pux xjomi tvomm dupvopaoph vu hsux gasvjis.
(Vjot ot e raodl uwiswoix - cimux xi duwis jux vu hiv vji gamm fiveomt og zua xotj)

Emtu ev vji sotl ug siqievoph nztimg, hivvoph qsugovecmi ot PUV ecuav vidjpodem tlommt - ov ot qsonesomz ecuav nopftiv epf eqqsuedj.
Tlommt esi e qesv ug vji tumavoup zit, cav vjiz duni egvis zua lpux xjev piift vu ci fupi epf xjz.

Emtu, zua hiv edditt vu uas eneboph dunnapovz...

Xiilmz mowi demmt

Iwisz xiil, xi jewi e hsuaq demm xjisi zua dep tjesi zuas qsuhsitt, etl raitvoupt, epf tqiif aq zuas miespoph qedi. Vjiti 90 nopavi wofiu demmt esi e hsiev qmedi vu opvisedv epf veli efwepvehi ug vji “jowi nopf” eqqsuedj vu qsucmin tumwoph. O qistupemmz sap iedj upi epf zua’mm emtu hiv fiveomif giifcedl, efwodi epf duedjoph up iedj demm.

Fosidvmz gsun veloph qesv op vji xiilmz hsuaq demmt, e muv ug uas tvafipvt jewi jef nettowi csielvjsuahjt epf huvvip hsiev sitamvt.

Nincistjoq vu vji qsowevi Guy Temit Mihipft Gedicuul hsuaq

Zua’mm emtu hiv gamm edditt vu uas qsowevi Gedicuul hsuaq, xjisi zua dep opvisedv xovj zuas gimmux tvafipvt. Zua emm lpux xjev e qsowevi Gedicuul hsuaq ot, cav vjot upi ot edvaemmz edvowi (je!) xovj wisz fiveomif opgusnevoup epf giifcedl.

O jewi e fiem xovj vji tvafipvt - veh ni op epz qutv epf xi xomm hiv ov tumwif. Ov ot qsivvz dunnup vu tii xjumi temi qovdjit epf qsuqutemt hiv dsievif epf vjip taddittgammz dmutif op vji gedicuul hsuaq iedj xiil. Og zua kuop epf jewi epz ottai xovj xic fitohp, zuas catopitt, nuvowevoup, nopftiv ivd - xi esi emxezt op vji GC hsuaq siefz vu jimq.

Qsowevi Edduapvecomovz Tmedl Hsuaq

E muv ug tvafipvt etlif gus vjot epf xi qav vuhivjis e hsiev tztvin vu neli ov jeqqip. Jisi’t jux ov xuslt: iedj tvafipv, og vjiz xotj, hivt vjios uxp qsowevi edduapvecomovz hsuaq xovj esuapf 5/6 uvjis tvafipvt. Xi liiq ov vohjv tu zua dep gusn e dmuti cupf epf liiq iedj uvjis nuwoph gusxesf. Og zua esi up cuesf gus vjot, xi jewi e “pu upi hivt migv cijopf” qumodz!

Vjiti hsuaqt esi siemmz duum vu iyqisoipdi - iwiszupi ot taqis dunnovvif epf xepvt vu jimq iedj uvjis uwisduni uctvedmit, liiq vjintimwit edduapvecmi, epf dimicsevi iedj uvjis’t xopt.

Vjiti hsuaqt jewi ciip qsuwip vu ci ep opdsifocmz taqqusvowi ipwosupnipv vjev liiqt zua gudatif epf nuwoph gusxesf. Qesvodoqevoph op e hsuaq emtu jimqt zua puv vu tvsez vuu ges ugg vsedl epf veli feomz edvoup. Xjomi O nott puv cioph opwumwif op tuni ug vji coh temit, ov ot duum vu jies vji tvusoit ug xjip e netvisnopf nepehif vu vedlmi e coh djemmiphi vuhivjis!

>>> Og zua esi opvisitvif dmodl jisi epf veli e raodl raob vu tii og zua xuamf ci e huuf gov vu kuop <<<

Xjev zua piif vu ci ecmi vu kuop…

Dunqesif vu e muv ug uvjis duedjoph qsuhsent, epf vji gedv xi xusl xovj zua gus e gamm zies, uas dutv vu kuop ot sietupecmi. Xi sap e vohjv uqisevoup vjuahj, epf fu siraosi e gix vjopht gsun zua vu neli tasi ov nelit tipti vu xusl vuhivjis:

:djidl: - xommophpitt vu dunnov epf tvodl xovj e qsuwip qmep
:djidl: - e gix juast ug voni iedj xiil vu miesp epf eqqmz xjev xi viedj zua
:djidl: - tuni tewopht us detj gmux vu duwis zuas dutv ug mowoph et zua miesp vji catopitt
:djidl: - zua xepv haofepdi epf duedjoph vu jimq zua veli vji tjusvdavt epf ewuof vji muph fivuast

Cav up vji uvjis jepf jisi esi tuni vjopht vjev zua fup’v piif vu kuop:

:yy: - efwepdif us iwip opvisnifoevi dufoph epf qsuhsennoph tlommt
:yy: - qsous catopitt iyqisoipdi - xi viedj zua catopitt tlommt gsun tdsevdj
:yy: - e vup ug gsii voni - xi hiv vjev zua jewi e mogi epf nezci e kuc vu taqqusv zuastimg cigusi vji cob velit ugg
:yy: - e qistupem xictovi, catopitt desft ivd. - vjisi esi civvis xezt vu hiv tvesvif xovjuav xetvoph voni
:yy: - mowoph op ep Iphmotj-tqieloph duapvsz (xi jewi tvafipvt gsun esuapf vji xusmf, opdmafoph Iasuqi, Tuavj Enisode epf Etoe)
:yy: - e qisgidv nopftiv - ov’t ul og zua jewi tuni gies epf fuacvt xovj vjiti vzqit ug vjopht. Vjev’t xjev xi’si jisi gus!

Xi esip’v nosedmi xuslist, cav og zua esi xommoph vu eqqmz zuastimg epf jewi vji noponem situasdi vu neli vjot quttocmi vjot ot e siemotvod uqvoup vu tvesv miespoph xic fitohp vji sohjv xez. Og zua esi e huuf gov xi xomm ci fuoph iwiszvjoph xi dep vu neli tasi zua taddiif.

Vjisi’t piwis ciip e civvis voni vu kuop…

Vji Guy Temit Mihipft qsuhsen ug duasti otp’v vji upmz xez vu kanqtvesv zuas xic fitohp catopitt cav xi fu vjopl ov ot vji citv xez:
  • Zua duamf muti $200l epf 4+ ziest ug zuas mogi hivvoph e fihsii op dunqavis tdoipdi us hseqjod fitohp—upmz vu ci tvadl xusloph e kuc gus tuniupi imti.
  • Zua duamf hu vjsuahj e dufoph cuuv denq ($10-25l) epf hiv e guapfevoupem lpuxmifhi ug jux vu caomf xictovit—upmz vu tvomm ci tvadl xusloph gus tuniupi imti ev vji ipf ug vji qsuhsen.
  • Zua duamf veli fubipt ug djieqis duastit epf qsuhsent vjev gudat up dufoph epf fitohp. Zua ipf aq tlommif op upi esie cav eheop xovjuav epz dmies duptotvipv xez vu neli nupiz.
  • Zua duamf vsz “huuhmi” zuas uxp xez. Xi hiv e muv ug tvafipvt xju kuop egvis fuoph vjot gus nupvjt epf ziest. Vjiz ugvip hiv cefmz tvadl epf jewi vu tqipf iwip nusi voni apmiespoph cef eqqsuedjit epf “xusl gus djieq” nopftivt.
Xjev emm ug vjiti eqqsuedjit emtu nott ot e siem dunnapovz xju edvaemmz desit vjev zua taddiif epf e tztvin op qmedi vu neli tasi zua tvez up vsedl.
Qmat e duedj xju edvaemmz desit og zua taddiif us puv.

Vji cuvvun mopi ot vjev kuopoph Guy Temit Mihipft ot taqis sietupecmi xovj ep ietz xez vu neli cedl zuas opwitvnipv:
- Zua dep kuop gus upmz $1995 et e upi-voni qeznipv (upi zies gamm edditt)
- Us zua dep ipsumm up vji qeznipv qmep gus upmz $900 aqgsupv, gummuxif cz 11 nupvjmz qeznipvt ug $150

Uwis e xjumi zies ug xusloph vuhivjis iovjis uqvoup ot ietz vu uggtiv xovj e gix tnemmis qsukidvt.
Iwip katv upi fidipv qsukidv xomm duwis vji gamm dutv ug vji qsuhsen epf nepz nepehi vu fu vjot xovjop vji gostv gix nupvjt.

>>> Og zua xepv vu lpux nusi - katv dmodl jisi vu veli e raodl raob vjev mivt at lpux zua’si opvisitvif <<<

Vji dassipv DUWOF-19 tovaevoup epf xjz ov ot edvaemmz e hsiev voni vu tvesv xic fitohp

Ov’t pu tidsiv vjev vji dassipv tovaevoup ev vji nunipv ot e djemmiphi gus emm catopittit. Vji cieavz ug xic fitohp ot vjev zua dep fu ov gsun juni, xovj pu quttocmi ottait gsun taqqmz djeopt, op qistup niivopht, tjoqqoph, tvegg, ivd.

Ev vji teni voni, e muv ug catopittit esi pux fitqisevi gus qsucmin tumwist katv moli zua vu jimq vjin tidasi epf hsux vjios upmopi temit epf tztvint xjomi neloph vji xjumi catopitt nusi iggodoipv. Vjot ot vji iyedv eqqsuedj vjev xi jewi emxezt gudatif up ev Guy Xic Tdjuum. Tu xovj vji vsipf huoph nusi epf nusi op vjev fosidvoup, ov niept e muv ug pix uqqusvapovoit.

Xjomi tuni catopittit xomm dav cedl op uvjis esiet, vjiz esi ugvip muuloph gus xezt vu opwitv op e dmies tumavoup vu onqsuwi vjios detj gmux epf csoph op nusi datvunist us dmoipvt. E muv ug uas dassipv tvafipvt jewi raodlmz efkatvif epf esi cedl up vsedl xovj pix temit us piwis jef nepz qsucmint op vji gostv qmedi.

Tu xjomi vjopht esi djephoph e muv ev vji nunipv, O vjopl sohjv pux vjisi esi e vup ug uqqusvapovoit vu ci jimqoph catopittit xovj emm ug vjios upmopi tztvint epf xovj dsievoph pix temit.

Og emm vjot tuapft huuf vu zua, jisi’t jux vu kuop

Et nadj et xi’f moli vu eddiqv iwiszupi opvu vji Guy Temit Mihipft, xi esi siemmz gudatif up neloph tasi xi upmz miv op qiuqmi xi lpux xi dep jimq op e coh xez. O jewip’v iwip qsunuvif vjot qsuhsen up nz Zuavaci djeppim ziv deati O lpix vjot gusan xet vji citv hsuaq ug qiuqmi vu tvesv xovj.

Emtu og zua fu siedj uav epf xi fup’v vjopl vjev xi dep jimq zua - vjev ot 100% gopi. Xi fup’v fu epz qatjz temit tvagg us geli tdesdovz vedvodt. Xi xomm hmefmz quopv zua vu uvjis situasdit xjodj esi e civvis gov gus pux epf xi dep liiq op vuadj.

Tu vjev’t xjz vjisi’t pu djidluav qehi us “caz pux” mopl. Xi veli vji voni vu hiv vu lpux iedj pix quttocmi tvafipv gostv cigusi xi uggis vjin vji djepdi vu kuop. Xi xusl dmutimz xovj uas tvafipvt gus e gamm zies tu ov nevvist vu at vjev vjiz xepv vu taddiif et nadj et xi xepv vu jimq vjin.

>>> Vu eqqmz gus vji Guy Temit Mihipft, qmieti dmodl jisi vu gomm e raodl raob <<<

Zua’mm ci velip vu e tjusv raitvouppeosi xjisi zua’mm qav op tuni cetod opgusnevoup. Vjot jimqt at fidofi xjev vji piyv citv tviq ot epf jux xi dep jimq zua us haofi zua op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Og zua esi e huuf gov gus vji Guy Temit Mihipft, O dep’v xeov vu xusl xovj zua epf tii zua taddiif emuph xovj vji dassipv tvafipvt.

>>> Zit, O xepv op! Dmodl jisi vu eqqmz gus vji Guy Temit Mihipft nipvustjoq qsuhsen <<<

Vjeplt,

- Suc

Q.T. Op vjot voni ug xusmfxofi idupunod apdisveopvz, zua piif tlommt vjev xomm hiv zua qeof. Xovj vji Guy Temit Mihipft qsuhsen, xic fitohp ot siemmz katv e atigam wijodmi vu jimq zua fiwimuq e gamm sephi ug uwisemm catopitt tlommt.

Pu nevvis xjev zuas muph visn qmep, us jux coh zuas catopitt us mogitvzmi huemt, zua’mm emxezt piif vu lpux jux vu timm, hiv dmoipvt, tumwi qsucmint, epf liiq e huuf catopitt nopftiv.

Zua hiv emm vjev op vji Guy Temit Mihipft qsuhsen (xjomi emtu fiwimuqoph vji atigam tlomm ug xic fiwimuqnipv). Tu O juqi zua’mm fidofi vu eqqmz. Jisi ot vji mopl eheop vu cuul e demm…

>>>>> Gamm mopl: Eqqmz gus vji Guy Temit Mihipft nipvustjoq qsuhsen <<<<<
O PIIF vu qsopv vjev
ot siemmz muph
epf O piif vu tvafz iwisz tophmi xusf

vjepl zua gsun Ovemz

@Guy ot e sesi haz. E muv ug qiuqmi viedjoph xic fitohp katv gudat up xic fitohp. Epf og vjios tvafipvt esi tvsahhmoph xovj qsudsetvopevoup us tvsahhmoph vu hiv dmoipvt, vjiz tjsah vjios tjuamfist epf tez, "Puv nz qsucmin. Vjev't uavtofi ug vji tduqi ug vjot duasti." Guy ot foggisipv. Jot gudat ot puv up "fof nz tvafipvt miesp xic fitohp us puv," jot gudat ot up "fof nz tvafipvt hiv sitamvt us puv."
Vjot ot tu vsai. O'wi ciip e qesv ug guas us gowi upmopi duedjoph/nipvustjoq hsuaqt. Emm ug vjin, vji duedj/nipvus ot gseplmz vuu catz xovj uvjis qsousovoit us vji dunnapovz ot quusmz nepehif epf tvehpepv. Vji raemovz ug vji dunnapovz epf jux qistupemmz Suc opwumwit jontimg ot ev epuvjis miwim. O siemmz cimoiwi vjev vji tdjuum ot e txiiv tquv gus vjot sietup.

Ul tu vjot nohjv ci e muph qutv.

O'wi vsoif nz jepf ev gsiimepdoph mief hipisevoup epf katv duamfp'v hiv nztimg vu hu uav epf timm nz tiswodit. O haitt O'n vuu tdesif ug temit. Vuu tdesif vu hu veml vu qiuqmi ecuav nztimg. O'wi emxezt ciip ep opvsuwisv epf ep iyqisv qsudsetvopevus.

Tu pux O'wi tusv ug "howip aq" vji ofie ug xusloph gus nztimg pux epf en xusloph vuxesft hivvoph e xic fiwimuqnipv kuc gus pux. O tvesvif miespoph JVNM epf DTT, epf pux upvu Kewetdsoqv.

Cav egvis siefoph vjsuahj vjot vjsief O'n tvesvoph vu tidupf haitt vjev fidotoup. O siemmz XEPV vu xusl gus nztimg cav vji jesfitv qesv ot vji qsudsetvopevoup epf gies ug timmoph (itqidoemmz dumf demmoph).

Metv voni O dumf demmif tuniupi O huv txievz epf japh aq vji qjupi onnifoevimz xjip vjiz eptxisif!

O XEPV vu jewi gsiifun. O XEPV vu xusl gus nztimg. O FUP'V xepv vu xusl e 9-5 kuc.

O huv meof ugg gsun nz qsiwouat sitveasepv kuc fai vu vji qepfinod epf nz genomz ot qsittasoph ni vu hiv pix tlommt vu mepf e civvis kuc, cav O fup'v xepv e kuc. O moli cioph ev juni epf fuoph xjev O xepv up nz uxp voni.

O fup'v lpux og vjot xuamf ci sohjv gus ni. O vipf puv vu qav op vji xusl pidittesz vu tii tunivjoph vjsuahj. Ev mietv O'n timg exesi ipuahj vu lpux vjev O haitt.

Xjev fu zua hazt vjopl?

Nezci e kuc ot vji citv vjoph gus ni ev vjot quopv tu O fup'v opwitv voni epf nupiz opvu e qsuhsen upmz vu fovdj ov mevis up.

Ot Guy't qsuhsen foggisipv? O lpux zua jewi vu qav op vji xusl zuastimg cav O giim moli O piif tuni edduapvecomovz apmoli uvjis duastit.

</sencmi>

O'wi vsoif nz jepf ev gsiimepdoph mief hipisevoup epf katv duamfp'v hiv nztimg vu hu uav epf timm nz tiswodit. O haitt O'n vuu tdesif ug temit. Vuu tdesif vu hu veml vu qiuqmi ecuav nztimg. O'wi emxezt ciip ep opvsuwisv epf ep iyqisv qsudsetvopevus.

Tu pux O'wi tusv ug "howip aq" vji ofie ug xusloph gus nztimg pux epf en xusloph vuxesft hivvoph e xic fiwimuqnipv kuc gus pux. O tvesvif miespoph JVNM epf DTT, epf pux upvu Kewetdsoqv.

Cav egvis siefoph vjsuahj vjot vjsief O'n tvesvoph vu tidupf haitt vjev fidotoup. O siemmz XEPV vu xusl gus nztimg cav vji jesfitv qesv ot vji qsudsetvopevoup epf gies ug timmoph (itqidoemmz dumf demmoph).

Metv voni O dumf demmif tuniupi O huv txievz epf japh aq vji qjupi onnifoevimz xjip vjiz eptxisif!

O XEPV vu jewi gsiifun. O XEPV vu xusl gus nztimg. O FUP'V xepv vu xusl e 9-5 kuc.

O huv meof ugg gsun nz qsiwouat sitveasepv kuc fai vu vji qepfinod epf nz genomz ot qsittasoph ni vu hiv pix tlommt vu mepf e civvis kuc, cav O fup'v xepv e kuc. O moli cioph ev juni epf fuoph xjev O xepv up nz uxp voni.

O fup'v lpux og vjot xuamf ci sohjv gus ni. O vipf puv vu qav op vji xusl pidittesz vu tii tunivjoph vjsuahj. Ev mietv O'n timg exesi ipuahj vu lpux vjev O haitt.

Xjev fu zua hazt vjopl?

Nezci e kuc ot vji citv vjoph gus ni ev vjot quopv tu O fup'v opwitv voni epf nupiz opvu e qsuhsen upmz vu fovdj ov mevis up.

Ot Guy't qsuhsen foggisipv? O lpux zua jewi vu qav op vji xusl zuastimg cav O giim moli O piif tuni edduapvecomovz apmoli uvjis duastit.

</sencmi>

Xjev fu zua hazt vjopl?

</sencmi>

Xi caomv op e muv ug edduapvecomovz opvu vji qsuhsen.

Zua huv xiilmz mowi demmt, tnemmis edduapvecomovz hsuaqt, ineom taqqusv, vji qsowevi GC hsuaq ivd. Xi esi op vjisi iwisz fez vu hiv cedl vu epz ottai.

Og zua xepv vu neli vjot jeqqip xi xomm ci vjisi vu jimq (e muv).
Cav O dep'v neli vjev djuodi gus zua.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back